The Mugger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, let's try putting those lips to use. Or would you rather pretend you're not a cocksucker?"

I winced but my voice was still betraying me. I tried to talk but it was just panicked gibberish and the anonymous black man I was still jerking off grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me to my knees, straddling my face and pushing the tip of his shaft against my lips. I stared at that fat black cock pointed right at me and felt my own dick twitch again, and practically before I knew it I'd opened my lips to let him slide that shaft forward into the wetness of my mouth.

"Yeah, that's the stuff. Fuck, do I know how to spot you addicts or what."

As he taunted me, a hand on the back of my head, his hips slowly pumping his shaft back and forth between my lips, I couldn't help but reach down for my own cock and start to jerk myself off even as I sucked him off. I was just so fucking horny. And in a completely different way than when I was fucking Megan, a way that I didn't understand, but all I knew is that I needed to get off right this moment and nothing else mattered. It was only a few pumps of my dick with my hand and my five-incher was spurting a gout of cum onto the industrial carpet as the black dick inside my mouth scraped against the back of my throat.

"Fucking hell, you needed this, didn't you? Christ, you faggot whitebois are all the same. Thank me for being easy on you this time, nerd."

I could feel my eyes start to water as he upped the pace, the sound of his dick pumping in and out of my mouth seeming to fill the air until finally, with a grunt, he pushed forward, jamming almost the entirety of his dick down my throat to unleash a thick torrent of ballbatter into my waiting mouth as I coughed and gagged, feeling my body trying to reject the invader but he wasn't letting me go anywhere. I could feel the difference in strength as his hand easily kept me kneeling on the ground even as I instinctively tried to push away, holding me in position as he pumped spurt after spurt of jizz down my throat.

My stomach flipped and I almost puked on the floor right then and there as the ballcream finally stopped flowing, balling my hands into fists to try and keep it down. Puking over myself would only cause more problems, after all. The black stud who'd just used me like a cocksleeve pulled his shaft out from between my lips with a wet smack of flesh against flesh, cum and drool spilling down my chin and staining my office clothes before he casually cock-slapped me across the cheek with a grin, leaving a messy smear of fluids across my face before he wiped his dick off on the shoulder of what had been a moderately expensive dress shirt, nodding in approval.

"See you soon, cocksucker." Turning his back on me, he strolled off, leaving me on my knees and dripping cum, while my own load, the evidence of my arousal, was still soaking into the carpet as he turned the corner and vanished. I stayed like that for a moment in shock before pulling myself to my feet and hustling out of the store, practically dashing across the parking lot to the car, still feeling his spunk drying on my face.

Sitting in the car, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to process what had just happened. I'd sucked off a random black guy in a porn store. I'd swallowed a mouthful of black cum. And I'm cum hard doing it. But I wasn't fucking gay, I told myself. It was just the taboo. The adrenaline. I didn't ask for it, he just pushed it on me.

I fished in the back seat for some wipes to try and make myself presentable, turned the air conditioning to cold, and started the drive home, hoping I could sneak into the house before Megan noticed that I was a cum-stained mess. Ugh.

What the fuck had happened to my life?

12