The Muscle Domme and the Gymbo Ssn. 01

Story Info
A thirty something woman goes to the gym for 'training'.
3.9k words
4.48
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session One

I blame my ADHD for what happened. I'm one of those people who has always been able to hyper focus when I really get into something. Whether it was a book or a video game or a conversation or...Or even working out. That focus is normally useful. And from a certain point of view, it was useful in this case.

I'm still not sure if I miss my mind or not. Maybe you'll be able to tell me what the right answer is. Whenever I try to make up my mind, I always seem to end up giggling.

It all started six months ago. I'd drifted into my thirties without really paying attention to it. I wasn't one of those vain women who was super worried about her age. I wasn't forever 'turning twenty-nine'. I didn't hide the fact that I was thirty-four, and over halfway to thirty-five.

The one thing I was concerned about was my health. My mother had died from a heart attack at forty-five, and her mom had barely lasted two years longer. I didn't want to find myself dead ten years from now, so I'd signed up with a local gym.

I'd been careful in my selection, just like I was with everything else in my life. I'd picked a women's only location. I wasn't really worried about being ogled by men, since at least part of the point was to get in better shape and look hotter. No, I just didn't want to show off my body at first, and other women wouldn't care. At least, that's what I thought.

I hadn't worked out systematically since high school. I didn't have the first idea about weight machines or cardio or anything. So, in what seemed like a reasonable move, I also opted to have a personal trainer. That's how I met Mis...Geneva.

Geneva. She isn't...that...outside the bedroom or the gym. I have to remember that. And not to giggle so much. I'm always giggling these days. I just can't help it.

Our first day, I'd worn beat up old sweatpants and a ragged t-shirt. I figured that they were perfectly acceptable. I mean, the point was to work up a sweat. Why drop hundreds of dollars on Lululemons or whatever when I was just going to get gross?

When Geneva first laid eyes on me, her expression was interesting. It was a mixture of things I'd never seen on the same face before. Part of it was obvious appreciation, which confused me. I wasn't five hundred pounds or anything morbid like that, but I had definitely let myself go after college. Oh well, I thought to myself. Just because she likes women's bodies doesn't mean she can't be my trainer. Physical appreciation or attraction didn't sound an instant red alert.

The other part was, oddly, reserved for my clothes. She looked at my ratty t-shirt and baggy, beat up sweatpants and grimaced. It was like I'd shown up wearing filth from the dumpsters out back. I felt both defensive and embarrassed. I was a natural people pleaser, and the idea that I'd upset my trainer before we'd even spoken two words caused the bottom to drop out of my stomach at the same time my cheeks heated in frustration.

Geneva was taller than me, two inches over six feet in fact. I shivered when I actually stood next to her. At five three, I felt a little like a child in an adult's presence. I also felt a little tingle of heat in my core. Tall people always made me feel hot inside. I loved being reminded of how petite I was. Not that I'd ever shared the fact with anyone.

Geneva held out her hand, replacing the look of mingled interest and disgust with a smile.

"Geneva Clark. You must be Mistiel?"

I nodded, sighing. I'd carried my name around like a fifty-pound weight my whole life. It was the lovely fallout of having had hippies for parents. At least I'd escaped the full ridiculousness of being named Sunbeam, like my older sister. Geneva pronounced it the way most people did who had only read it, over doing the syllables, turning it into 'Mis-Tee-El'. It was actually 'Mis-Teel'. I'd never actually managed to get either of my parents to explain just what they'd been thinking after I was delivered.

"Mistiel," I said, correcting her pronunciation. I took her hand, shaking it a bit limply. I'd never been much for strong handshakes. They always felt too aggressive.

"Nice to meet you, Mistiel. So, what I like to do the first day is pretty simple. I like to talk about what you're looking for from training for a few minutes, then do some basic exercises to see where your strengths and weaknesses are. Then, before our next session on Thursday, I'll put together a first phase plan for helping you meet your goals. Sound good?"

I nodded, smiling. That was way more than I'd had in mind. For some reason, I felt instantly safer with Geneva taking charge. It was a great feeling.

"Okay. So, what exactly are you looking for from this experience?"

"Well, my mom and grandmother both died before fifty of heart attacks. As you can see," I said, motioning to my slightly flabby body. "I haven't exactly been taking care of myself. I'm going to be thirty-five in a few months, and I didn't want to end up like them in ten years. So, I guess, lose some weight, improve my cardiovascular health, maybe build some definition. But, not like a body builder or anything. I just..."

I trailed off, suddenly feeling really uncertain about what I wanted. I looked up into Geneva's brown eyes, feeling secure just from gazing into their warm depths. Her red-brown hair bobbed in a perfect ponytail as she nodded, like she got this sort of aimless, confused response all the time.

"...You just want to improve your physical condition and health. That's the perfect place to start out from Mistiel. So many people walk in here with dreams of being the female equivalent of Ah-Nald, and realistically, very few normal people have the time to dedicate to really reshaping their bodies that way. Your initial goal is a great one. Tell me a bit about your diet."

I started to explain my busy schedule and crazy working hours at the marketing firm I was a VP of. She nodded along, her smile taking on a knowing quality. Clearly, she'd heard a spiel like mine hundreds of times, and was just waiting for what came next.

"...So, you know...It's a lot of take out, a lot of..."

"A lot of food from drive thrus, am I right?" She cut me off effortlessly, as if she could have had provided both sides of the conversation without my involvement. I nodded slowly, blushing. A slightly disappointed light had entered Geneva's eyes, and it felt like I'd just kicked a million puppies. For some reason, I never wanted disappointment in those warm chocolate eyes again.

"Well, Mistiel, I'll tell you right now, if you keep eating that way, there's only so much I can do. Even if you were to work out every single day, putting garbage into your body is going to severely undermine your results. Now, I can't force you to treat your body like the temple it is, but I can put together a suggested diet plan for you, along with your workout routine, if you want. It's part of what I studied in school."

Seeing an opening for a less fraught line of conversation, I leapt on her last sentence.

"What did you study? I always love hearing about people's majors. The ones that don't match people's lives always seem the most interesting to me."

Geneva smirked a bit at that, then shrugged.

"I may have to disappoint. I triple majored, in kinesiology, sports medicine, and psychology."

I blinked in surprise. You heard of very, very few triple majors, so I was definitely impressed. And that last course of study definitely qualified for the 'One of These Things is not Like the Others' game.

"Well, psychology doesn't seem like it..."

"...Fits. I know." Geneva cut me off again, seeming to have expected my response. "It does, though. If you understand how people think, you can more easily guide them into healthier habits. Verbal encouragement and training can only go so far. Really understanding how a subject processes information makes any program that much more effective."

I nodded. That sounded like it made sense. I shrugged, then looked at the workout machines that surrounded us.

"So, what's first, coach?"

Geneva gave a belly laugh at that. She looked down at me, her eyes glittering in an odd way. If I didn't know better, I'd have called the look 'hungry'. But that was ridiculous. I wasn't some sugary treat. And if I was, Geneva probably wouldn't touch me. Not with her body layered in toned, sleek muscle. She looked like she could run a million miles and not be breathing hard at all.

"First is stretching. We don't ever do anything without stretching. If you don't stretch out first, especially as a workout newbie, you are going to hurt yourself. Remember that Mistiel. No working out at all, whether it's here or at home, without stretching first. Got it?"

I nodded enthusiastically. Geneva lead me over to a corner of the gym, where several thick workout mats were spread over the floor. She lead me through a series of simple stretches. I vaguely recalled most of them from gym classes. By the time we finished, I was puffing a bit, and already feeling a burn in my chest and legs. I hadn't done anything even as strenuous as that simple stretching in years.

Geneva gave me a few minutes to cool off, encouraging me to drink from the water bottle I'd brought along. She spent some time outlining the importance of maintaining proper hydration, while stressing that over hydrating was just as dangerous as allowing myself to get dehydrated. Her advice was to listen to my body. If it wanted a drink, I should do as it told me. If I didn't feel thirsty, I didn't need to drink. I nodded along.

After catching my breath, Geneva lead me to an elliptical. She patted the machine and showed me how to climb onto the pedals. She took a few minutes to explain the correct motion and showed me exactly what she meant by guiding my arms and legs with her hands. Her touch was strangely electric.

I'd never really been attracted to other women or felt aroused around them. I couldn't deny how Geneva's touch felt, though. It was...It was really sexy. I pushed the inappropriate thoughts aside as Geneva began talking again.

"Now, we're going to do a slow and easy three miles. Go as fast as you feel comfortable, and let's aim for finishing in thirty minutes or less. Six miles an hour is an easy jog, so you should be okay."

I nodded and started moving the way she'd showed me. At first, my breathing was labored and my motions a bit sluggish. Then Geneva's hands were on me again, pressing on my chest just below my breasts and then lower, on my tummy.

I noticed my front more in that moment than I had in years. I actually had fairly large breasts, 36Ds in fact. They weren't bouncing too much at the moment, since underneath my ratty t-shirt was the only thing I'd bought specifically for this workout: A brand new sports bra that made my girls feel positively squashed. Still, I'd run short distances over the years, and this wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as when I was in a regular bra.

But when Geneva pressed just below my breasts, I couldn't ignore them for some reason. They rolled and bounced with me, even in their tight confinement. And my stomach...I couldn't ignore the muffin top I'd developed when Geneve's long, strong fingers pressed, showing me how I needed to breathe to be more comfortable.

I followed her directions, and my breathing evened out. I was even able to focus on something other than the pounding of my heart and the labored rush of my breath. The motion of my body was unfamiliar, but oddly comfortable. Even though I knew I'd be sore tomorrow, I felt nice right now. As I neared completion of my first mile, my mind settled on the bounce and roll of my breasts.

My hyper focus zeroed in on that bounce and roll. My whole body flowed as the elliptical whirred and spun underneath my feet, and my breasts were the place where each wave started. They'd rise slowly, crest, then bounce down. The natural elasticity of my flesh would cause a rebound that started the next wave, like the movement of the tide or the turning of the earth. The feeling was amazing.

Everything slipped away by degrees. The gym around me and the motion of the elliptical went first. Then my arms and legs slowly faded. Finally, there was only my breathing, and the way my motion and my breath drove the wave that was my breasts. I settled in, focused on that, and disappeared.

It seemed like barely a second later that Geneva long, strong fingers gripped my upper arm gently. I jumped, stopping abruptly with a jerk. I looked around a bit wildly, crashing back into my body and my surroundings. Geneva seemed to have been waiting for just that reaction, because her other hand was there, steadying me at the small of my back. If not for that hand, I might've stumbled off the elliptical.

"Nice job, Mistiel," Geneva said, real pride in her voice. She nodded towards the read out on the elliptical, smiling. I turned to look at it, and my eyes bugged out just a little.

33:00 flashed up first. Then...4.5 Mi. I turned to look at Geneva, my blue eyes round with surprise.

"Looks like you found your groove. That's way better than I expected for your first day, if I'm honest. Here, climb down, though. We need to walk a bit to let you cool off. If you just stop like that, it can be bad for you."

I nodded, stepping down. I felt strange as I walked beside my trainer. It was like the entire world was rushing by at super speed. I found out later this was pretty common for people on an elliptical. You felt like you were going somewhere, and when you actually started moving again, the entire world felt tilted and confusing.

After a few minutes to cool down, Geneva handed me a towel, nodding and smiling. She gave me a slap on the back that managed to perfectly toe the line between enthusiastic encouragement and not cracking my spine. As she spoke, she gave two more slaps, each one a little lower than the one before.

"Great job, Mistiel! I'm really please. Your cardiovascular health may not be as bad as you think. That was a great showing for your first day. Don't worry, though, we'll get that time down. I'll set reasonable goals and make sure you're progressing along the path I outline. That's what you're paying me for, after all."

Her smile turned a bit vulpine as we stopped next to one of the weight machines. It was labeled 'Leg Press'. Geneva explained how to sit on the machine, where to plant my feet, and what to hold on to. Then she pulled a pin out of the slab marked '200' and settled it in at '60'.

"That's a good starting weight for someone who's never lifted before. The idea in this case is to focus on reps. We want to get your body used to the motions and your mind used to doing sets. So, we're going to do ten repetitions, or reps, then we'll pause for ten seconds. Then ten more reps, pause for ten seconds. Then ten more, and we're done with this machine. If you're doing it correctly and keeping your form clean, a rep should take about two seconds to complete. Ready to begin?"

I nodded and executed the first rep just as she'd told me. The burn in my thighs was more pronounced, after the workout I'd had on the elliptical. But I was moving in a methodical way again, and the hyper focus descended again.

I noticed the way the leg press wasn't just working my calves and thighs. I was using my belly and my lower chest, what Geneva called my 'core' as well. And my girls were gently bouncing again. My thick thighs were bouncing more, though. I lost myself in the clean, methodical motion, counting silently to myself, and focused on the way my thighs rolled and jiggled.

Six...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

Seven...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

Eight...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

Nine...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

Ten.

I stopped, coming back to my resting position. With half glazed eyes, I looked up at Geneva. She was smiling. It was hard to tell, submerged in my workout focus, but I thought distantly that that hungry look might be back on her face. As my ten second break ended, I refocused, beginning my motion again.

One...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

Geneva leaned down next to my head. Her breath was warm against the shell of my ear. It felt strange when she spoke, like she was pouring the words into my brain.

"You're doing great, Mistiel. So focused. Your form is perfect. And two..."

Two...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"Your body is going to be so good, when I'm done with it. And three..."

Three...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"That's it, Misti. Keep the form up, keep the time. And four..."

Four...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

I barely noticed her shortening my name. Normally, I hated that. 'Misti' was a stripper, or a character from some dumb cartoon. I wasn't a 'Misti'. Except when Geneva said it, I didn't mind it so much. Maybe it was just how focused I was...

"Feel how your thighs are burning. They're burning for me, while you work them. And five..."

Five...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

I lost track of things there. Geneva had more to say between each rep, words that flowed into me and seemed to settle deep to the bottom of the still, dark pool my brain had become. My next break brought the same goggle eyed look up at Geneva. Her expression was eager, and she licked her lips.

"Next set, Misti. And one..."

I started without giving it a second thought.

One...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"That's my good girl. Focus on the feel. Focus on your form. And two..."

Two...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"Your form is more than your motion. Your form is your body. And three..."

Three...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

Geneva's tone was lower, quieter. There was an edge to it now, a hiss that was filled with...something. I couldn't process what it was. I needed to listen to my trainer's words. I needed to focus on my form.

"Focus on your body. Feel how hot it's getting. And four..."

Four...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"Working out is hot. Working out gets you hot. And five..."

Five...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"When you get hot, you can focus better. You're so good at focusing, which means you're good at getting hot. And six..."

Six...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"When you're showering after our workout, you'll need to cool off. And seven..."

Seven...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"You'll cool off by burning away the heat. You'll use your fingers. And eight..."

Eight...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

"Such a good girl. So focused. Remember to burn off your heat. And nine..."

Nine...

Jiggle, roll, bounce...

I felt the heat she was talking about rising. There was no problem with the heat. Working out caused it. I'd need to burn it off in the showers. That made sense. It must be part of the workout program.

"Last one. One more, good girl. And ten."

Ten.

Jiggle, roll, bounce.

I settled back onto the seat of the leg press. Unlike the elliptical, I didn't come crashing back into reality. My focus stayed oddly floaty. I rose at Geneva's direction. I wiped the machine off when she instructed me to. I drifted through the rest of the session, only half noticing the machines. The machines weren't important. They didn't really matter, except as engines to drive my form.

My form. I lost myself in my form, both the motions my body made and the way my body moved as I made those motions. I'd never considered my soft curves anything but the product of a sedentary lifestyle. Now, each roll and bounce and jiggle sent heat burning through me.

12