The Muscle Domme and the Gymbo Ssn. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of time completely. Eventually, Geneva said we were done. She lightly smacked me on the back, the way she had when we finished with the elliptical. Her hand landed a bit lower. I barely noticed the way it cupped one pert, round ass cheek.

"Showers, good girl. I'll see you in two days. You did so good. Don't forget to burn off all that heat you built up."

I floated into the women's locker room. There were towels laid out neatly, waiting for patrons. I stripped off my sweaty clothes and stepped into one of the shower cubicles. The water felt amazing as it flowed over my sweaty, crusty skin. The results of my workout sluiced away. Well, all of them but one.

The heat in my core remained. I needed to burn it off, I remembered.

You'll cool off by burning away the heat. You'll use your fingers...

My fingers dipped between my legs automatically. A harsh gasp escaped me as they slipped inside. The tips of my middle and forefingers found my g-spot mindlessly. My thumb pressed my clit. I clenched my teeth, growling to hold in my moans. My fingers pumped in and out. My thumb strummed my clit. I came, but that only made the heat burn higher. So, I kept going.

The next thing I clearly remember is the cute little cat clock in my living room. I stared at it in confusion. I thought back, trying to recall things. I'd finished my workout, lost in a daze of hyper focus. I'd gone to the locker room...But I hadn't intended to shower at the gym. I hadn't taken extra clothes with me.

I looked down, mildly surprised to see a set of gorgeous workout clothes molded over my body. A half-formed memory drifted up. After I'd stepped out of the shower...After I'd burned away the heat...Geneva had been there. She'd said...something. It was just at the edge of perception...

"You did so good for me, Misti. I'm impressed by your first day. It took you five times to burn off all the heat. I like that stamina. My girls don't wear ratty sweats and holey t-shirts. You'll wear these home, and then again on Wednesday, when you come to see me again."

She'd slipped my body into a pair of workout pants and a top that hugged every curve. She'd fondled me and then, right before I left, kissed me long and deep. Our tongues danced, and I swooned. She pulled back, smiling, and smacked me on the ass.

"Get home, good girl. I'll see you on Wednesday"

Try as I might, I couldn't fully grasp the memory of what happened after I got out of the shower. Eventually, I shrugged, assuming that Geneva had let me borrow these clothes, since I didn't have any of my own that weren't gross. These would look better at the gym, anyway.

I felt heat rise in me as I thought, I can't wait for Wednesday...

12