All Comments on 'The Muse'

by SubmissiveRomantic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 4 years ago

I loved this story,well written, thanks. Five stars.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Great story

It is so good getting a new story from you. I hope you are well and look forward to your next story. Thanks.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 4 years ago
Good story, but...

It was obvious where you were going when you described Tiffany as being so attractive and so mature for her age as a high school senior. So I went for the ride and enjoyed the fantasy of an older widower falling for a much younger woman who also becomes the Muse he needs so badly. What spoiled the whole thing for me was the supernatural crap of a ghost who gives him a regular blow job. An image of his wife in his dreams would have been acceptable fantasy, but the conversation on the roof and the sexual interaction was too much. I gave it a 4* because it was well put together, but lost the other * because of the ghost.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Fantastic

story. Interesting plot. Well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The early shift, three am

A story I was not sure I would like, well surprise, nailed it to a "T", your on my favorites list. Thank you for sharing. Of course I want more, please.

Stars , as many as you want,

NorthPacific

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveRomantic@SubmissiveRomantic
I'm just a guy; married for fifty one years to the same wonderful woman. My stories are based upon aspects of my life, are usually romantic in nature and feature strong dominate woman/girls and the guys that love them.

SIMILAR Stories