The Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you do this sooner?"

"Like I said, I had to learn about my powers and abilities on my own. I had all the time in the world to do it. It wasn't like I was going anywhere. The first thing I learned was that I had the ability to exert power over objects. You never seemed to notice that I was moving small objects. I didn't want to do it too much because I didn't want to frighten you.

"I could see that you were really lonely. I knew that you couldn't go without sex for too long and I thought if I had sex with you while you were sleeping that it would take the edge off. The first time, after you had gone to bed, I pulled back the covers and crawled up between your legs. If I concentrated hard enough, I could make you feel like I was grasping your cock. Soon I had you totally aroused and near the point of no return. I could only imagine what your dream must have been like; I hope it was about me."

"It was."

"Anyway, now I had a real problem. I knew you were going to cum; probably buckets worth, since it had been such a long time since you had. I didn't want you to mess yourself so I took you into my mouth. Unfortunately; I forgot that I really don't have a body so as you began to erupt, everything just shot out of the top of my head and onto your chest. I couldn't stop laughing; you were covered with it. I thought it would be cute to let you think you just had a wet dream; that is, until I realized that instead, you were beginning to think that it was Kristin."

"Do you realize how much angst you caused me? Not only did you do it once, but you did it several more times, didn't you?"

"Yes, but don't be mad at me; I was only trying to help. I figured when she went away to school and I did it again, that you would figure out that it wasn't her."

"But it never happened again. What else was I supposed to think?"

"I know; that was my fault. I went with her when she left for school and I couldn't figure out how to get back."

"I wish I could hold you."

"It's your dream; you can do whatever you want."

They held each other, kissed, and held each other some more.

"That's enough; I have to leave now. My work is done here; it's time for me to move on. Kristin is married and she's doing fine. You've re-married and are happy once again. And best of all you're writing again. She's good for you; she's your new muse. Be good to her."

______ ____________

When he woke up the next morning, Jim felt alone, which he was. Tiffany had already gotten up and was preparing breakfast. Jim, wishing to surprise her, silently crept up behind her, intending to wrap his arms around her, but then realized that that might not be the healthiest way to start the day and cleared his throat before kissing her neck as he caressed her breasts.

"Good morning," he said, "you're up early."

"Good morning to you, sleepyhead," she said with a chuckle.

"What a weird dream I had. I was with Erika, sitting on the roof of the condo; she was saying goodbye to me. It all seemed so real. I could feel her in my arms. She also told me that you can see ghosts and that you've talked to her. I don't know where I get this stuff, but maybe that could be the basis of a new book."

"We'll have to think about that, won't we, that story line may be a little too weird for your readers. Who would believe something like that?" She said with a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her face.

THE END

As always, thank you for reading my stories. Remember your comments are greatly appreciated; they are the only compensation an amateur storyteller like me receives.