The Muse

Story Info
Nick and Stella mentor some young freshman at a party.
4.3k words
4.25
4.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was charged with electricity as Nick and I excitedly prepared for the masquerade party planned for later that night. We had been looking forward to it all week, probably all month if I am being honest. We jumped in the shower together painstakingly lathering each other to ensure we were presenting our best selves.

I shampooed my hair twirling it into a peak on top of my head. As the bubbles dripped down my face, Nick laughed and wiped them away kissing the tip of my nose. I giggled in delight as I looked deep into his eyes feeling his desire mount. Wanting to feel extra smooth and sensual tonight, we took additional time shaving every last hair off of our toned bodies save our landing strips. Nick looked so sexy with smooth skin revealing every muscular crease and bulge. I could feel my own desire start to bubble!

Lathering his hands sensually with soap, Nick then sensually spread it over my skin. I adored the feel of Nick's strong hands sliding easily on my slick body. As he stood behind me kissing the top of my shoulder and nibbling the side of my neck, he moved his hands steadily in circular motions stalling at my breasts. I moaned in appreciation as the heat rose dramatically in the already steamy shower.

"Not sure I can wait until the party," Nick whispered playfully in my ear in a low sexy voice as he nibbled my lobe. As he continue to soap me up with one hand, he slowly slid the other down my side, past the curve of my hip, sensually past my groin, landing on my clit which he began to examine. I groaned in approval feeling so much intense pleasure it was difficult to respond with words. Nick plunged his fingers into my pussy now soaking wet with anticipation and spent luxurious amounts of time exploring all my favorite spots!

Pressing his warm body against mine, I could feel his thick capable cock pierce my cheeks and slide into my ass. I braced myself with my hands on the shower wall as water rained down on my head and face. The sound of the shower blocked out all the extraneous sounds creating an otherworldly experience. Nick pulled me to him ravenously with both hands firmly on my hips driving his rock hard dick further into my ass with each stroke.

The vigorous sensation, growing increasingly more gratifying with each thrust, drew my undivided attention to the pure ecstacy I was feeling throughout my body. As Nick pounded me with precision, my pleasure swelled higher and higher like a perfectly formed wave peaking as my entire body released into a barrelling tube of intense rapture swiftly carrying me to shore. As I came, my contractions milked Nick sending him into an equally intense orgasm that had him gasping for air! I looked back to see if he was ok. His eyes were rolling back into his head as if he were possessed by a demon, but the smile on his face told me it was as fantastic as it sounded!

Overcome by emotion from my profound release, I turned toward my beautiful friend and buried my face in his strong supple chest as I giggled away the extra emotions that had boiled up. He held me tightly and softly rubbed my back then gave my butt a playful squeeze. As the warm water washed away the cum now dripping out of my ass, I briefly considered spending the rest of the night right there in his embrace.

We dried off and oiled our bodies with the new decadent-smelling almond oil that I purchased specifically for the event. The oil was thick and silky under our fingers as we took turns smearing it and massaging it into each others' skin covering every inch of our smooth soft bodies. The aroma was intoxicating and Nick's sensual kneading had me in a hedonistic haze I hoped would last forever.

Once we were all lubed up, Nick gave my ass a hefty swat to punctuate the accomplishment and pulled me back from my daydream. Cracking up, I retaliated by pulling him onto the bed and slid on top of him like a slip-on-slide with my tits gliding onto his chest eventually coming to a stop just before his chin. Nick threw his head back in a full belly laugh and grinned ear-to-ear with trouble written all over his face. I felt his cock swell as our skin slithered and zigzagged from the deliciously sumptuous oil and convulsive unabashed laughter.

Holding myself over him like a seal, I lowered myself down and barely imperceptibly brushed my lips against his plump pout leaving progressively more tension hanging in the air between us with each subsequent graze. Nick grabbed the back of my head after the third sultry kiss and hungrily pulled me closer passionately encircling my tongue with his and toying with my bottom lip. Allowing the oil to dictate where our bodies slid, I began to kiss Nick's neck and his chest flicking his nipples rapidly with my tongue. I feasted on his gorgeous chest following it down to his six-pack abs and continuing further down leaving progressively wetter and sloppier kisses as I arrived at his enviable cock!

I sucked the tip of his rock hard dick into my doughy pouty lips sliding it in and out as saliva dripped down his shaft. I licked the trickle of spit that had traveled the length of his massive cock and slurped it back up to the tip. Caressing his balls, I pulled them gently into my mouth loving the taste of his sweat mixed with almond oil. He squirmed encouraging me to give more attention to his neglected cock. I smiled mischievously and moved back to his shaft licking it again in slow calculated strokes. When I reached the tip I pushed my pointy tongue into the hole swirling it around reveling in the knowledge that I was driving him mad with anticipation.

My mouth was filling up with spit now. I desperately wanted his dick deep inside my throat. With my lips still soft and loose I slurped him inside my mouth with my cheeks and tongue. Sloppily I moved my mouth up and down pistoning faster and faster while saliva leaked out of the sides of my mouth trickling down my chin, down his balls, and into his ass. Nick moaned in delight begging for more.

Deftly he grabbed my ass and pulled it around until I was sitting on his face. My tongue now crossing back and forth over the vein on the underside of his swollen member enticing him as Nick dove into my pussy voraciously eating me out. My finger easily accessed his ass as I played with the squishy spongy spot just inside causing him to shudder in delight.

I pressed the head of his throbbing dick against the roof of my mouth and sucked hard now forcing a tremble through his already tensed body. I continued softer now and slower taking him completely into the back of my throat until it tickled and gagged me ever so slightly. The contractions of my throat caused Nick to convulse a little so I slowed down even more. I was barely moving up and down his cock but still dripping spit down his shaft and balls. I teased his blow hole again with the tip of my tongue and kissed the top of his dick one more time before deep-throating him fully. Nick was sent into orbit as he bellowed in ecstasy briefly ignoring my clit to enjoy the full effect of the toe-curling orgasm!!!

He lay motionless for a few seconds as I considered the possibility that I had finally killed him. "Le petit mort" the french accurately call it. Nick blinked his eyes as he landed firmly back on earth. I kissed his cock one more time giggling as he jumped from the increased sensitivity. As he regained his composure, he pushed my hips up and away from him and with one smooth motion he had me on my back with his face between my legs. Incredible! How he could do that so seamlessly, I could never quite figure out.

Spreading my lips apart with his fingers, he strategically flicked my clit with his tongue and licked my pussy. I groaned in gratitude arching my back and begging for more as he moved in and out of my soft folds before landing on my most sensitive spot sucking and kissing it as he seduced my gspot with his finger. Within seconds my abdomen was contracting as I gushed in wave after wave of euphoric bliss. Juices erupted from me and flowed down my ass tickling it and prolonging my orgasmic release exquisitely! "That was fucking fantastic!" I breathed still recovering from having my mind blown.

Nick smiled with pride. He loved that he could bring me to orgasm within seconds with his signature techniques. It was one of the reasons Dom asked us to help out at the party. We were guests however our task was to help the awkward college-aged sons of Dom's important friends to better understand the erotic dance of seduction. I couldn't think of anything we would love more than mentoring inexperienced newbies!

Nick tenderly nudged my leg, "Stella I hate to bring you down from the clouds, but we are going to be late if we don't hurry!" I jumped up, suddenly remembering we had places to be. I towelled off my hair and blew it dry frantically. I was going to have to put it up as there was little time for anything else. I carefully applied eye makeup and lipstick. Our masks would hide the majority of our face so I skipped all the other stuff and instead took an extra minute to convince Nick to let me add some eyeliner and mascara to his eyes so they would pop beneath the mask. He looked soooo sexy and mysterious that I was already thinking about fucking him again! Nick reading my expression, coaxed me toward my closet, "You'll have to wait for the party, Beautiful."

Pouting, I faux stomped off to my closet to slink into a flirty gold sequined cocktail dress with very little fabric and matching gold mask. I threw on some clear stilettos admiring my freshly painted toes and twirled once for the full length mirror. Nick who was handsomely dressed in tight stretchy gray pants that showed off his ass and a crisp white button-down with a sleek black mask whistled as he caught sight of my completed look taking me in for a beat. I watched as fire erupted in his gaze and grabbed his hand pulling him out the door. "You'll have to wait too, Gorgeous." I admonished him with a sheepish smile.

Nick and I sauntered into the masquerade party with my hand resting on the bend of his elbow and assessed the room. It was like any other party with a smattering of well dressed guests deep in animated conversation most with various drinks in their hands. As we entered the room, many of the people stopped and couldn't help gaping. Nick had that effect on people wherever we went. I smiled at him warmly knowing it was at him they were gawking and feeling a sense of pride for my bestie! He shrugged off the attention and looked deep into my eyes. I could tell he only had bad things on his mind and was impatient to find the space we'd be enjoying that night.

We both said our hellos to various people we had casually met at functions like this in the past. I was keenly aware of the lustful longing in the men's and women's eyes if they had had the pleasure of experiencing Nick's vitality at one of the other parties. Nick hurried us along making certain we weren't kept too long in any one conversation before stealing away to the upstairs room Dom had set up for us.

We opened the door to a beautifully appointed room with a massive king bed layered with opulent silk sheets, plush comforter and a plethora of down pillows in various shapes and sizes. The room was dimly lit with soft soulful music playing in the background. Jasmine mixed with sandalwood incense burned in the corner giving the room a sensual inviting feel.

Nick feeling the responsibility of the night began to methodically perform security detail on the room anticipating any surprises. I appreciated the seriousness with which he worked to keep me safe and thanked him for his diligence. He wanted the experience to be successful for all but especially for us!

Aligning the various toys on the dresser he glanced back at me, "Ready?" I nodded a bit reluctantly not really able to predict what would transpire. Nick sensing my hesitation kissed my forehead and drew me closer, "I got you! Nothing will happen that you are not 100% into. I am thrilled for you and honored to contribute to your sluttiest fantasies!"

I was feeling overwhelmed but I wasn't about to squander the opportunity to live out this salacious encounter in real life. I let myself surrender into Nick's powerful grip as time stood still for a moment before we let Dom know we were ready to engage with the fresh-faced frat boys.

There was a light hesitant tapping on the door to the room. Nick opened it standing taller than usual and puffing out his chest with intimidation. The best defense is offense, he would always say. I glanced at him with admiration and gratitude for his protection.

Five guys filed into the room with serious trepidation and shy from inexperience. Now it was my turn to be gawked at. Two of them, their eyes as big as saucers, took in the room before landing on Nick and me. The other three looked from the floor to me back to the floor and up at Nick clearly uncomfortable!

Nick relaxed his intimidating frame and softened his posture and approach. We certainly didn't need a bunch of horny freshman peeing themselves after all. "Ok boys, I'm Nick! This is Stella! I want you to think of us as your personal tour guides through the magical world of fucking!" He held his arms out wide like he was the Master of Ceremonies at a magic show. The boys relaxed a minuscule amount and politely laughed but continued to eye us with apprehension. It was no wonder these boys were struggling to get laid!

Nick asked for a volunteer. Each of them immediately occupied themselves with the lint on the floor, cracks in the ceiling, and anything other than us. Smirking, Nick pointed to a tall skinny guy dress in a suit and sporting Converse hi-tops. "I choose you for the privilege of removing Stella's dress."

The guy circled me like a shark planning his attack. Without zippers or hooks, this dress was deceivingly simple. I whispered, "It slips off over my head." Relieved to be out of the hot seat, he quickly removed my dress tossing it aside and revealing a skippy gstring and matching lace bra. Now I had the boys' attention as each adjusted themselves to accommodate their newly engorged dicks!

"Ok who's unhooked a bra before?" Nick questioned. All but one raised their hand. "Time to change that!" Nick exclaimed motioning him over and giving me a wink. As the guy reached around me with sweaty palms, the awkwardness was palpable. With far too many eyes on him, he fumbled to unhook my bra finally muddling the girls to freedom. The next guy was tasked with removing my gstring which was harder than it looked as it required a little shimmying over my hips and plump round ass. After more struggle than would normally be necessary, I was finally naked except for my mask and heels. The last two guys carefully removed a shoe each grateful for a relatively easy mission.

I lied back on the bed stretching out and feeling the soft cool silk sheets against my naked body. It felt luxurious to spread out on the oversized cloud like bed and surrender to the experience. I truly love to orchestrate an enjoyable sexual experience, but there is something about submitting to my lovers' design and imagination that creates the perfect circumstance in which to stay fully present in my body and feel the intense sensations more completely than when my mind is involved in strategy and planning!

The five college guys whose only goal was to bring me pleasure were so sweet and timid. I loved how they stared at me with curiosity and fervent desire yet remained polite and gentlemanly. Their excitement was contagious and the anticipation and joy that filled in the room felt like Christmas morning with me as the long awaited gift!

Nick charged two of the guys with one beautifully sculpted leg each. Two others were assigned to my toned arms. And the final guy was tasked with my soft wet pussy. "Now for the fun part! Stella is going to lie comfortably on her back. You each have been given a body part to care for and use to arouse and amuse her. Do your best to follow her cues and body language as to what feels best to her and give her more of what she likes and less of what she doesn't. It is literally that simple! After a few minutes you will all switch so that you each will have a chance to test your techniques on her various body parts. I will be here to answer questions but really just trust your instincts and have FUN!"

The men slowly moved over to my naked body each taking hold and making contact with their allocated part. One guy shakily began kissing my fingertips, mmmmm that felt nice! Another massaged my hand and stroked my arm from tip to pit and then slowly moved his hand onto my breast caressing it and squeezing my nipple as if waiting for lights to flash or a buzzer to sound. Hmmmm even better!

The guy on my right leg was sucking my toes and massaging my calf while lefty was slowly moving his hand up the inside of my lower leg and thigh teasing me with the subtle sensation. Mmmmmm YES!!!!!! Vag guy had positioned himself in between my legs and had begun to explore my lips and clit sliding his fingers into my dripping pussy! I sighed deeply releasing entirely into the experience!

It was sooooo hot! I struggled to focus on any one sensation and instead felt all of them simultaneously. I was moaning in pleasure now thoroughly enjoying myself! The boy toys switched positions and tested their skills on new body parts. In this round, one of my legs was being slowly kissed on the inside from my ankle to my groin, my tits were being fondled by two separate pairs of hands and mouths, while my ass was being excavated by a couple of fingers and my pussy tongue-fucked and slurped. "Oh fuck yeah!!!!" I whimpered as I glimpsed at Nick. As our eyes locked, I could feel his calm confidence and tenacity. He was clearly pleased with the scene he was orchestrating and smiled proudly encouraging me to dive deeper into my delicious desires!

Having lost the ability to distinguish who was performing what action, I arched my body closer to the mouth that was now eating me out as two guys licked my nipples in unison! I was in my own personal Nirvana!!! On the next switch I felt a dick slide into pussy as I was pinned by two guys now going to town on my tits! Holy shit! I felt fantastic!!!!

One of them positioned himself above my head and pulled my chin toward him and pushed his cock in my mouth, face fucking me. Nick made eye contact again impressed by my ability to fully succumb to the experience while ensuring I was still capable of consenting. I looked at him with affirmation and obsession for being my hero and my safe haven!

I sucked hard on the guys cock as the one who had been fucking my pussy pulled out and blew his load all over my chest and the heads of his friends. Seeing his friend blow caused the guy I was giving head to also pull out and spout all over my face and neck. The other three who had stopped what they were doing for the show now readied themselves for action.

I pulled the first to the bed and climbed on top of his cock riding him while my tits bounced in his face and cum dripped off my chin onto his! The second guy kneeled over his friend's face giving me full access to his dick. Slurping number 2's cock, I continued to fuck the first guy loving the feel of the opposing sensations. The two guys who had just blown their load all over me began to tantalize my tits and roll my nipples between their fingertips.

I was feeling completely euphoric, but still able to hold out until guy #3 straddled his buddy's legs and slowly slid his dick in my ass. That did it! With every hole now filled and the sensations mounting with each grind, my abs started to contract in orgasm slowly building to a full blown release. I surrendered completely to all the different sensations moaning in delight and losing myself in Nick's gaze. The three guys each pulled out simultaneously cumming all over me like Nasoni fountains spraying sperm-infused silly string!

12