The Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart raced as my entire body flushed pink leaving my mind incapable of concentrating on anything in particular. I fell to the bed in a sex trance only vaguely aware of my surroundings. I felt like someone had slipped me a gummy even though I knew they hadn't. My eyes were glazed from overwhelm as I struggled to focus. I finally found Nick's stunning face inches from mine and smiled a huge satisfied grin that stretched from ear to ear!

"You were amazing, Stella! I am so proud of you!" I smiled appreciatively as Nick smoothed my silky blonde hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his naked body close to me. His substantial embrace allowing me to dissolve completely into him as I breathed a sigh of fulfillment!

Nick kissed my forehead and whispered, "Don't move!" as he gently wiped the cum off my face and belly. After separating the cum encrusted strands of hair that had fused together and verifying that my mind had returned to normal, he slid the back of his fingers over my forehead and down the side of my cheek as I fell back into his eyes absorbing his essence and feeling comforted by our warm light-hearted connection!

"Let's show them how it's really done!" Nick mused as he melted his body onto mine the weight of him on top of me calming and grounding. I grinned again in full worship of the man who facilitated the delivery of my deepest desires and remained steadfast by my side as I recovered from the altered mind-space the fantasy generated!

Nick pressed his lips to mine softly kissing them and traveled slowly and seductively down my body spending extra time kissing each new area as if he were discovering me for the first time. In a controlled smooth manner, he slurped my clit into his mouth. He licked and flicked it slowly and expertly as I groaned in approval. When I was sopping wet, Nick slid his impressive cock into me rhythmically as if dancing to the beat of sultry island music. I immediately contracted with satisfaction.

Sensing I would cum any second, Nick pulled out and gracefully flipped me on to all fours in one easy motion. He then pummeled my ass with his massive cock, spanking my cheeks periodically and pushing them together vigorously squeezing them against his delicious dick all while cupping my breasts and twirling my nipples!

As I started to cum, my superhero held me up prolonging the intensity by slowing to a crawl until he couldn't hold out any longer himself. I felt his cum shoot inside my ass like a bottle rocket painting my insides! I collapsed onto the bed deeply satiated. No one quite knew how to fuck as well as Nick!!!

I curled up in complete contentment as Nick covered me with a cozy blanket and sat beside me resting his hand protectively on my waist as he patiently answered all the guys' questions. They were obviously inspired and utterly obsessed by Nick's skill and picked his brain to learn as much as they possibly could. When they were all sufficiently satisfied, they thanked their new idol for his expertise and left the room.

Nick locked the door after them and within seconds his phone was blowing up with accolades from Dom and his friends! Dom requested that Nick stay the night with me in exchange for his favorite morning treat, big daddy cock! Nick blushed at the mention of his most treasured addiction then climbed into bed behind me and wrapped his arms around me cuddling me in his warm healing embrace!

"You are incredible!" he breathed in my ear as he removed my mask and set it carefully on the bedside table. I snuggled closer into his body eliminating any gaps between us and melting as much of my skin as humanly possible into his!

"You are the absolute best!" I breathed sincerely grateful we had each other to uncover our most deviant freaky selves and explore our deepest dark desires together! As I drifted off to sleep I replayed the night's spectacularly salacious events in my head and imagined all the fun I was about to facilitate in the morning with Dom and his friends!

12