All Comments on 'The Museum Piece'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BlueFox007BlueFox0077 months ago

Thank you for a beautiful love story. 5 Stars.

Bronco56Bronco567 months ago

Beautiful and heartwarming romantic story

5stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

sorry you lost me at the end of the second paragraph. I just had to quit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You nearly lost me when she went with his friends. I literally closed the window and it took a day to re-open and read the end. Great read.

Baldy74Baldy747 months ago

Went from a 5 to a 2 when she went with his friends. Very well written and great characters, just spoilt for me by her going with them and his reaction to it.

jflindersjflinders7 months ago

For me it went from about 4.5 stars to 2 stars when she went with Milos and to 1 star when he proposed. For others it is obviously different but that is very much not my idea of romance.

olddave51olddave516 months ago

Stars were lost when she went with Milos. I was hoping Milos would have talked to her instead of fucking her.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Interesting story. It's difficult to come up with a difference scenario and I must admit to being tired of a partner's death being caused by being T-boned by a DUI. They made it perfectly clear they were having sex with other people so, although not a good idea in my opinion, she went off with Miles and surprisingly Blake let it happen.

Pleased they ended up back together and the scenes towards the end involving Caliasta were very moving.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways5 days ago

5⭐

I note that some previous commentators marked it down for her going off with Milos, but he was metaphorically 'shoving her under that bus'. A conflicted man, wanting her to not love her, but hating himself when she acted like she didn't.

Regarding the partner's death. Yes Tboned buy a DUI is used often, but so is cancer and shootings. Also crossroads, signaled or not, are more fatal than other types when they go wrong, are common in cities, and she had to die of something to make the story happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am the Friendly Light, Lumiere Amie. Draw near and enjoy the pleasure of reading about your secret wishes—wishes you dare not speak. In my former life, I authored technical reports; now, I enjoy writing about my darkest, most twisted impulses. I hope you'll discove...