The Music is Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moan as I feel her tongue flick left and right on my clit, making me helpless to her as I'm surrounded by pleasure. I moan over and over as she does this, becoming her willing prisoner as she performs oral on me. These moans get worse as she presses harder and starts to flick her tongue up and down as well. I've been eaten out before, but it never felt as hot as this.

Maybe it's because she's just taking it without permission. Maybe it's because she's a female and no female has ever done this to me. Or maybe it's because it's in a public place yet in secret. Hell, maybe it's everything all in one that is making me crazy with bliss.

"No...No...I won't be able to take it," I try to tell her through my gag as I feel her fingers start to enter my womanhood. She is very gentle as she moves her hand right at my opening. She then presses two fingers against my opening and forces them inside, softly but firmly. They go inside, pressing and pushing me apart as they do, causing a whore-like moan to come barreling out.

She knows what she is doing too. She slowly pushes her two fingers as far as they can go inside me, then bends her fingers to rub against the sweet spot. This forces me to let out a high pitch moan of pleasure as she touches a place that feels like it's never been touched, all while her tongue flicks over my clit. The way she does it is very forceful, yet gentle and firm. It is like she is saying she owns everything down there and will do as she pleases.

I start to shake my head as she keeps going because there's no way to stop what I'm feeling which is an orgasm. Her fancy fingers seem to do magic as I become extremely hot. So much that I begin to hear my own pussy as she plays with it, even over the music. The wet sounds of her licking and moving her fingers, showing me how much I'm enjoying this even if I shouldn't.

My breathing picks up and my chest heaves. I'm torn between fighting what I feel or giving in. It's all seems to be too much and makes it so confusing. Afterall, a woman has tied me down, stripped me and is now about to make me cum in this dark alley.

In the end I give in. I allow myself to feel her fingers on my insides as well as her tongue over my clit and allow the orgasm to take over. It bursts forth at once, sending waves of pleasure over me, only this time from my clit. In all the orgasms I've ever had, it's never come from there, ever.

This time I start to scream in pleasure as the orgasm is so incredibly intense. My body squirms and trembles as waves of pleasure rack my small body in bliss. My screams are loud, loud enough that they are the only thing I hear. My hips rock back and forth, helping her to molest my pussy even more. In a way I give myself to her, saying without words that she can do as she wants with my womanhood. That I give it to her completely.

The orgasm builds and the waves become more and more intense. This is because she starts to move her fingers faster in and out of me, finger-fucking me as she keeps licking my clit. It's a good thing she tied me down like this because my body bucks and squirms powerfully as I've never cumed like this before.

Heat. Everything feels warm. Warm and perfect. Blissful and powerful. The darkness becomes alight with pleasure as it's the only thing that seems to matter. The orgasm I feel is more powerful that anything I thought could exist. Like it's a spiritual event and not just a brief flash in the pan. In all those videos I've seen on YouTube with hippies talking about the perfect orgasm, only now do I understand what they are talking about.

Who is this woman? Why did she pick me? And where did she learn how to do all this? It's as if she knows exactly what to do. Like she knows my body better than I do.

"Yep, here's another one," I hear a man's voice say. Hearing it seems to snap me back to reality. The haze of the extreme situation seems to disappear like smoke after turning on a fan. I find myself still in the makeshift alley between the two stages, only my orgasm is long since gone. My mind is very foggy, as if I just woke up.

"Yeah, people heard her moaning," another male voice says, and then flashlights light up my naked form. They shine on my naked breasts and my bare womanhood, showing me to be completely naked. Only there's no other woman. Just myself.

I get a huge shock as I look down. I'm...rubbing my clit with my own hand. My own hand is on my clit, rubbing in circles furiously. This shocks me so much that I look up to find that my other hand is lifted up but isn't tied down. I'm completely naked, lifting one hand up as if tied down while playing with myself.

"That drug sure packs a hell of a punch," one of the men say as they both approach. When they do, they shine the light on themselves so I see they are both security for the festival. This doesn't help much as I feel so very confused.

"Don't worry lady," one of them says as they start to pick up my clothes which are spread around on the ground.

"Some joker thought it was funny to spike a few drinks with some combo drug that he made. Been finding female after female just like yourself, doing what you are doing, having some sort of intense sexual hallucination all night long," the security guard says as if finding this amusing.

Stunned I stand there, naked as they hold out my clothes for me to take. In disbelief I don't say anything as I come to terms with what happened. For long moments I stand and sway as I still feel the tingles of my best orgasm ever.

It then occurs to me...that I'm still rubbing myself as if it was someone else doing it.

12