The Music Lesson

Info
I can control myself... I'm a professional...
156 words
4.76
22.4k
33
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, well hello there, you sexy woman! This piece has been on my list for some time, and I've been *so* excited to finally make it and share it with you!

I don't normally do scene-setting here in the audio description, but for this one, I'll tell you that you've just opened your door for the private music tutor that you hired, only he's not the tutor you were expecting... and he definitely seems to be trying in vain to hide his rather obvious attraction to you...

Maybe he's just trying to be professional? Maybe if you really want, you could get him to change that somehow?

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Singer, with your signature overhand style, I think you would have such ease learning how to play the violin or cello or whatever you’d like. I also freaking love music theory. I have a blast with you already, but would absolutely love to share music and my body and everything with you.

FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat2 months ago

I know this one is older, but as a former music major three things happened. 1. I learned more about piano in 5 freaking minutes than I did in two semesters at college and I can't decide if I am annoyed or turned on by it. 2. You made me want to take what I learned and start practicing for the first time in years. 3. Talk nerdy to me. GD.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How are you this beautiful, Singer? Just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not my first time listening to you, and certainly not my last time either. Your laugh is adorable. You have such a chaeming personality. Thanks for shsring your wonderful voice. :) Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

taking "plucking all my strings from major to minor, C to D" to a whole new level. please take all my money.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Late Night Playtime I didn't mean to wake you, I just can't stop throbbing...in Audio
Chance Meeting At A Wedding A wild ride at a wedding.in Audio
Don't Stop Riding Me Keep yourself full of my cock as long as you want, baby... [M4F]in Audio
Tied to the Edge A light bondage stimulation fantasy, heavy on the teasing.in Audio
A Personal Message How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.in Audio
More Stories