All Comments on 'The Music of the Mind Ch. 15'

by Solitary_Thinker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!!! Can't wait for more

The next installment took some time coming, but it was sure worth the wait.. I like the measured pace at which you are moving the story forward, though I wish you'd progress the story further in the next installment... hope to see an exciting chap 16 soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great!

Please write more soon. This is a fantastic story and I can't wait to see what happens with Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fantastic!!

heyy cant wait for the next part! cant wait to finish the story hehe. thanks for this wonderful story =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!

Brilliant stuff! Bring on the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Splendid

Just about the best tale I've read on Literotica and I greatly wish to read the rest of it. I can't rate it as 100% because of the silly mistakes in spelling and grammar, but for the content of the story itself it deserves the highest rating possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent

I can only compare it with AbbeFaria's 'Gift from a God', sadly incomplete.

A wonderful tale and well thought out.

trhinkle33trhinkle33over 17 years ago
wow!!!!

You had me spell bound. I cannot wait to read more. I hope you have more coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Impressive- to say the least.

I really think you have something going here. Oddly enough, I find myself reading these stories for the plot advancements! I think that you are a very gifted writer, though some of your grammar needs work. My advice: study up for a couple of weeks, and start doing some serious writing. I can tell you have the raw talent required to be great.

-Holly Z.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what comes next?

when is the next chapter due???????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
On the edge of my seat

You create very compelling characters, and the sort of "almost within sight of the real world) scenarios that make the stories of the masters so compelling. Thank you and keep up the good work!

WheretheHeartlessgoWheretheHeartlessgoover 14 years ago
wendy and Kelly

I love your stories! I would like to point out that in this one close to the end of page 1 it is hard to figure out if your talking about wendy or Kelly. like when mike is tlqking about meg he compares her to Kelly and jill and also says he slept with KELLY at the shop. just wanted to point that out thanks for your time.

emgeeExploringemgeeExploringalmost 13 years ago
I'm so glad he didn't have a giant orgy.

I really enjoy this story, but I am really happy he didn't put himself in another situation to jeopardize his potential relationship with Jill. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Polt inconsistency

During the attack in the alley Wendy was punched in the nose and I think it was bleeding. When they got to Susan's house Mike said nobody was injured. Susan should have looked at her nose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The guy is too fucking naive

Of course they're going to target those close to him once attacks against him fail. How could he not prepare for this shit. He doesn't deserve the gift...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE and MORE!

God I don't want this to end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous