All Comments on 'The Music Teacher Ch. 02'

by janneman1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
I really like music.!

I think I could take time off to help with the show - hehe. Very good story so far and as being spread out is even better. I do believe I am going to really like this one. Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Story Sings

I personally loved it. If things continue in the story the way they seem to, the young DJ will be very busy indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More... more moree...

Amazing!!!

Please keep going... this is building up very nicely!!

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

That was a great Chapter. I liked the way you develop the character of Pete and how he is now gaining more confidence in his prowess as a young male with a female sex. I love how you developed him to convince Lisa to stay in the fashion show. I can hardly wait to see the next chapter if she goes out with him. Also the way you have him making the local models more comfortable with him as the DJ during the fashion show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Met Eish brother!

Very well written... I wish You could write me in as Pete's assistant! He's gonna have his hands full!!!

AllSoTwistedAllSoTwistedabout 15 years ago
Another excellent installment

Well written and extremely hot! Please don't take too long to tell us what happens next. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't wait for Tuesday!

It wasn't quite as hot as the first part, but agian extremely well written with a fine sense of humor! The moments of embarressement and perving were much arousing!

The developement and turns you put into the plot are very inventive and remarkable, too! I'd love to see the next part with a new rise of thrilling eroticism!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Love it!

A very fun read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous