The Musical Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, haven't you gotten big," his mother's secretary beamed up him as Cody approached her desk.

"Well, I would think so, last time I was here was when I was ten," Cody said smiling back. "Is she alone?" he asked nodding to his mother's door.

"One sec," she said reaching for her phone, "ma'am your son is here should I send him in?" she asked, "It's your youngest ma'am," quickly answering her bosses' question.

"She says go right in," she said as she sat down the phone.

"Patty, I'm not to be disturbed for the next hour. My son and I have quite a lot to discuss," Mariah said into the phone as Cody closed her door. "Cody why don't we talk over there?" she said pointing to the area where her leather couch and the two matching leather chairs. Laying her suit jacket on the back of her desk chair displaying her voluptuous breast, her shapely ass as her skirt contoured tightly to it for her man.

"Fine," Cody sighed he just wished she would just tell him why he was there. Sitting down on the end of the couch, his eyes watching his mother as she sashayed towards him.

"I've missed you," Mariah cooed bending down in front of him getting her first kiss of the day. Setting his bookbag onto the table before gracefully sitting down inches beside him. "Cody?" she sighed happily as she rested her head on his shoulder, her hand rubbed high on his inner thigh.

"Hmm?" Cody glanced out the corner of his eye. Noticing how his mother became an entirely different woman when it was only him around ever since that morning over three months ago.

"Now that you are out of school, not officially yet, I know your graduation is in a few days; but a piece of paper matters little to me," Mariah said her finger running along the edge of his left ear.

"Okay, but what does that have to do with me?"

"I'm getting to it, let me finish," Mariah pouted. Cody couldn't deny how cute his mother was when she did that. "I been thinking that now that you are out of school," she said coyly as she ran her hand along his leg, "that you come here and intern for me for the summer. Because I want to teach you how to run my company."

"Why?"

"Because have I not told you baby, I want only the best for you; and this company can give that to you. And my man is the only one I deem worthy enough to inherit my wealth," Mariah said turning her body slightly allowing her breasts to lay on either side of his arm while her lips brush against his cheek. "This way I will know the man that I have fallen for will be taken care of, so once your college starts for a few days why don't you come work with me. I promise you won't regret it," Mariah purred lustfully.

"By that look in your eye I doubt I be getting much work down," Cody said shyly unhooking her bra. Something his brother had taught him to do last month.

"Oh, and it's me you are worried about," Mariah said giggling as her bra became slack.

"What?" Cody said slyly, "This is why you have brought me here, is it not?"

"True," Mariah said kissing along his neck, "Cody fuck your mother on this couch."

The End.