All Comments on 'The Musical Child'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could of been interesting

Could of been a great story but the main character went from being raped to TOTALLY OK with it the next day.

mrsreadermrsreaderover 5 years ago
Rollercoaster ride

Great story line, writting could be improved.

Enjoyed the story though

irishmike73irishmike73over 5 years ago
Seriously?

You've been at this for almost four years now, with over fifty submissions, and you haven't gotten any better at writing. Have you ever heard of C.U.P.S.? Capitalization, Usage, Punctuation and Spelling. It's pretty damned important.

Some of your stories might have been great, but I can't finish a single one because I get tired of hacking my way through the mess by the middle of the first page. It doesn't matter how great your idea is if you can't execute well.

You don't need an editor. I honestly don't know anyone who would be willing to take the time to translate this linguistic nightmare into English. You should take some time off from writing, buy a ton of books, and read them. The best way to learn how to write is by reading proper examples.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Thank you for Another Great Story!

Dad(Daniel) is a horn dog. There actually was a slight shit(Shift) in his character but, he really remains much the same through the story. Sister, Stephanie is a Royal Whipped Bitch. The way you write them you can see the wheels turning in their heads. It’s really interesting to watch(I mean read).

The biggest surprise is Andy, starting out as the classic arrogant jock, he has the biggest shift in the way he views Cody. He finds out that his little brother is stronger than he is and becomes his biggest defender. Andy makes Stephanie finally realize what Cody sacrificed for Rosalind. You can see her growing admiration for her little brother in more ways than just a sexual conquest and the sibling/lovers team up to help Cody deal with Mariah. When Andy confronts Mariah about the rape, where she is forced into recognizing what she's done to Cody and the possible damage to his psyche and music you can see that her world is falling apart.

The final change in Mariah is she's still outwardly a strong character but she accepts what Cody will give her and allow him to have his other relationships. It would also be interesting to see how her relationship with Andy and Stephanie has changed.

Cody is the every man character and you’ve made him the perfect protagonist you want to see succeed. Watching him move through every situation had me hanging onto my seat and that's not just his dealing with Mariah. He has plenty of outside options to maneuver around(possible love/lust relationships).

You had me worried at the end that Stephanie was going to back slide or might want Cody more than Andy, but, Cody ended up with it all; Mom, Megan, and finally Rosalind. I still think there was a possibility with Suzie.

I'm assuming that Daniel taking off at the end is him exiting the picture because Stephanie isn't giving it up to ole dad any more.

It was another emotional roller coaster ride for me.

This story was awesome.

GlaxxionGlaxxionover 5 years ago
Great story

Dont worry about the little polishing it needs. That's what spell check and grammar check is for. As for Cody going from victim to okay with the rape remember most victims of rape will react in one of two ways. Either they crumble to pieces or they will become predatory themselves in order to protect and deal with the horror of abuse. It comes from basic fight of flight instinct of anyone's mental capasity. I think you did rather well.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

What's coming up next.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic

while there are certain recurring elements in your stories , this is a great story ! different layers to the characters as they progressed , wow ! thank you !

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 5 years ago
Excellent story.

This story has so much potential, and so many avenues to explore, please do write many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super stuff...

Fantastic plot and good writing. Suggest be a tad more grafic with the details...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Your stories get better and better every time, I’m happy that you are putting more emphasis on elapsed time, I love reading the stories on this site, but some authors give you no sense of time so everything seemingly happens within a few days for all we know, it’s a nit-picky thing, but it’s a minute detail that I like to have in my favorite stories. Can’t wait for the next one, maybe even a follow up chapter to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really enjoyed this. Your best story I say. Hope there’s a chapter 2 coming soon!

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 5 years ago

Superb story! I’ve been waiting for a fic like this for ages...

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

For those wishing for a second chapter as of now there won't be one. That being said that may change, I just don't know yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damnit man!

I was looking for something to beat off to so I could get some sleep! Not some 12 page shit that would hold my interest and keep me up far later than need be! Well good job!

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Don't know how to take that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

You need to continue this story it was great I really enjoyed it you did a great job

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Finally noticed

The first part of my comment got cut off, so much for cut and paste from a doc. For me, it's hard to sit here and stare at this comment box and organize my thoughts on the story. But, what's really hard is to read some of the dumb A$$ comments or someone writing a freaking Essay on how a story has ruined the rest of his life. If I don't like a story I stop and move on. To spend so much on not liking something is a waste of my time. And then ending up reading someones drivel, damn, ended up wasting my time anyway.

Love this story, Soul, waiting for the next one!

jneric2691

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

THanks jneric

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quick question

Is the Mr. Atwood mentioned on page 2 related to the Atwoods, in a family destroyed.

You tell a great story.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

To answer your question yes, those are the same Atwoods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another great story. You need to give usa chapter 2 to 10. Seriously please write more of these

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 5 years ago
Love the story

Your story was a very entertaining read and I can't wait to see if you write a 2nd or

3rd Chapter to it

ThitabeThitabeover 5 years ago
Great Story As Always

Please write a chapter 2 for this story. It was a great read and I loved it very much. I know for many people this story may have been a bit long, but I found it very well written and worth the time top read it.The way you left this story there are many things that are still so open. Like what happened with Megan? It is still seeing her? Will he continue to see Ms.Davis? Is his sister falling in love with him? Could Megan or Ms.Davis be brought into the family and accept the relationship he now has with his mother? There are so many things left open that a second chapter could explain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Musical Child

I would love another chapter please.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow!

An amazing story! Well written and a great plot! Of course we'll always ask for more... Thank you for sharing this with us!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Best You've Done

This was by far the best of all your stories that I have read. Not just sex but a great story as well. I only wish you would have said what business the family was in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It Was Good

It was a good story that had something to it.

That many stories on here. Don't seem to have anymore emotion feeling.

Not just fucking and the guy dick is big.

Hellbreaker298Hellbreaker298over 4 years ago
What the Hell?

How can you forgive such a useless family? It would have been better for Cody to just fuck them, get tired of them and then dump them. You ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is SHIT 💩💩💩

What the fucking hell is wrong with you? You should have had Cody destroy his family. Not fuck them. You completely ruined the story. Fuck. I am so irritated.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Well, the two of you are in the minority. But since you obviously missed the underlying plot of it, I'm not going to bother with revealing it to you.

Knight0337Knight0337over 4 years ago
Too much

There are WAY to many paths left in told who is he IN love with what happens to the other women

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Still Good

I enjoy this story every time I read it. I know her raping him is messed up but I can't help how much I enjoy the story. I was hoping there would have been more about Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel?

Are we getting a sequel to this? Beacuse you left quite a lot of stuff hanging. I would like to know what happens with Rosalind and the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree...this screams for a Part 2

So many options and directions. Shame to end it right here.

College...business.. family..music

Just consider it

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
I Agree, Part Two

This is one of my favorites of all time and I agree a second part would be amazing.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Still feel this needs a part 2 at least if not another to really finish this off.

bigcowboy36bigcowboy36almost 4 years ago
part 2

i sagree with thwe other comments it needs a part 2

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
They are some sick and twisted people

I feel for Cody. His entire family is sick and twisted. Andy may be coming around, but the other 3... wow. I say this cause you brought the characters to life. Your a really good writer, thanks for sharing.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
We agree

This is a great story!! We really loved it and we agree with the others. A second chapter would be great

jneric2691jneric2691almost 4 years ago

Still just as good as the other times I've read it! If you decide to write a next chapter, I will definitely read it.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

It would be nice to read about Cody’s

musical career, after all this training...

and him getting away from his mom’s

clutches once for all.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Read this again,

Love your work. The mother is... well I said it before. Your ability to bring characters to life is an amazing gift. I was checking comments and I saw one where the guy complained about wanting a beat off story so he could sleep, but got pulled into this 12 page story staying up longer than he wanted. You said you didn't know how to take that... I would say it's a double compliment. 1, your stories are sexy and erotic enough to ' drain energy' for a good nights sleep. 2, your characters and story plots are so good that you can keep even the tired up wanting to finish the tale, even when they just want to sleep.

I for one have spent many a sleepless night reading yours and many others stories that just draw me in.

Thank you.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitalmost 3 years ago

A part 2 would be awesome

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Deserves a part 2 but I don't know which story line I'd want you to take a break from..... Thanks for responding to comments.

TheDarkLord666TheDarkLord666over 2 years ago

Still waiting for part 2

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Please follow this story up! Need at least one more chapter

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

In general, I liked this story but there were some parts I didn't like or didn't understand: I would have liked that the first time between mother and son would have been consensual as I hate non-consensual sex. I didn't understand the changes in the siblings' attitudes towards the MC; they seemed unjustified. The sister was a bitch and suddenly she was caring about her brother. She seemed to care only about sex and suddenly she turns into her big brother's girlfriend/sweetheart as if she really cared about him and that relationship. I really couldn't understand that group's dynamics.

I also didn't like the MC turning into a dominant somewhat uncaring person when previously was a caring and sensitive person. If there was a sequel I'd like the MC being again the caring person that initially was.

The final seemed too rushed and left too many loose ends: do change the family's dynamics? Does Cody form a harem with his mother, Rosalind, Magen, his Sister, and other possible candidates (Lisa, her mother's secretary...)?

Anyway, I think this story is asking for a sequel that I would certainly welcome.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

It was never really explained why the family casted him out from when he was 10 to 18.. never visited his concerts/music or showed interest in him even tho his mother lovedddd classic violin. Besides that the story was a nice rollercoaster with an uber innocent shy boy with a ruthless cold mother with a twist of her submitting to him as penance for her actions against him.

"Well, I would think so, last time I was here was when I was ten," Cody said smiling back. "Is she alone?" he asked nodding to his mother's door.“

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“ She knew if she just showed an ounce of attention to her youngest son, that the boy would be so eager for her affection.” fucking whore mother.

“ not little air brain girls that are nothing more then passing fuck toys that some men use," Mariah said cutting down most of her family in one blow.” is she not a fucktoy that Andy used and threw away for his sister? I still cant get over the fact that his own mother has not spoken or entered his living space for 8 years. Why is she like that to him? We are not given any reason? Plus she has the ability to kick her traitorous som/daughter/husband out yet doesnt do so after how they treat her?

“ It had been so long since she had heard that piece of music. She always loved it. ” doesnt make any sense? If she loved music so much how come she never ever showed interest in her son who has a talent for music? Was she that enamored by Andy who in the end passed her up for Stephanie? She even had a favorite violinist? Yet her absurdly talented son she ignored his whole life?

“ I do wonder how you are going to survive out there in the real world when you can no longer access your trust fund?" does Cody have a trustfund as well? She only mentioned the older 2 kids..plus he asked his brother for money for tutoring makes he think he doesnt have any…weird how she gives them luxury lifestyles while those 3 treat her like shit while the sweet innocent boy gets nothing like he said “ minimal just to survive except gor his prized violin.”

Thats all it took for Andy to be off the hook for blowing her off? Just a drive into town.. wow. How come he is so brotherly to Cody suddenly when either ignoring him or beating him up his whole life.. just because he can play music suddenly?

“ "Yeah," Cody called back eager to practice for the last hour before he had to get to bed.” i thought he didnt want to play for his mom, how come he is her personal music player for her relaxation suddenly..

“No one dared to challenge her, not his father, not her employees, they all knew the wrath they would incur if they ever crossed her. “ author wth man?? Did she not beg Andy to fuck her and he blew her off? Did she not get ridiculed by Steph/Daniel?? How come suddenly noone dares cross her yet they did early in the story…

“ "but think of this boy,if I don't get what I want by the time this damn trip is over than you can get the hell out of my house. Why don't you think about that while you play that stupid little thing?” finally showed her true colors! Doesnt care about his •”damn” trip nor his “stupid little thing(violin/music)”

“ He just couldn't understand why she was doing this, or why she wanted her own son in such a manner. "Why now? When she hasn't given me a second thought all my life?" he asked himself.” Uhh just ask her ? Lol she’ll probably answer that Andy blew her off for stephanie so now she wants him. - i thought Stephanie was going to deny her mother and go to bat for Cody so why did she suddenly change her mind lol.

“ No one needed to know that her son was now her sexual slave; and after all the work he had put her through she wasn't going to give up her toy anytime soon. ” damn she really is evil..

“ I wouldn't have bothered with Cody if you kept being my man, yet you chose to lay with that," Mariah said” Damn Cody was on a good track to fulfill his dreams until Andy chose Steph to fuck instead of Mariah lol.

“ "Drain was clogged so I was fixing it," Andy said hiding Cody from his mother's view.” Wouldnt it be better if he didnt hide him and showed his mom the damage she did?

“ Pondering on how he could be so selfless given the environment they were raised in.” she should realize he was not raised at all because hes been in the shed his whole life while they all ignored him.

“ She didn't even think that she might have harmed her son. Harmed that talent that she loved so much.” What is this shit? A few sentences ago it literally said she didnt care if she harmed her son when she was raping him..

“ "You okay with this?" Stephanie asked arching an eyebrow at Andy.” now she cares if Andy is ok with it? I thought she threw herself naked on Codys bed and all..

“She knew Andy wouldn't mind given how they talked about it before he fell asleep. “ he doesnt mind the father fucking her so why would he mind Cody? Neither all the teachers/others she fucked? I even remember Andy thinking that her pussy was to loose compared to the mom lol.

“ So, allow me to teach you, to help you understand a woman's body so when you finally experience this woman you'll know how to please her.” I never expected Steph to be the one to teach him seeing how she was such a bitch and the mother actually the one that wanted to teach him , what a twist lol. The mother went horribly wrong in her ways while she was actually the one that wanted him and chased after him.

"I would love to show it to you. I know your mind must be so torn right now. That you might have found having someone ride you cock pleasurable while at the same time pleading for someone to save you from the attack on your body. That took something from you that you can never regain. I am so, so sorry that you ever had to experience something as heinous as what Mom did to you; and yet I pray that you will learn in time to enjoy the feeling, because I don't wish what I'm about to show you, teach you to ever make you feel used or dirty as I'm sure you might have felt last night," she said “ I WISH THE MOM LISTENED TO THIS CONVERSATION SO SHE COULD KNOW HOW SHE HARMED HIM and what she did wrong.

“ I pray someday you will accept me as your woman, because there is no other I want as my man," how confusing? Just a few chapters ago she saw him as a sexual slave/toy for her to use? Now her man? Or is her definition of man a sexual slave/toy?

“ She would have thought Andy or her father would have been visiting her, yet if her mother just came from just a few thrust it told her only one thing.” i was under the assumption that the mom and dad couldnt stand each other and especially not have sex with each other which started the whole children sex thing…

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Mariah is an absolute psychopath and I have no idea why Cody put up with anything she did.

There was no actual reason given why Cody all of a sudden was perfectly fine with having anything to do, let alone anything sexual with his rapist mother.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story, I have read it a few times before. Needs to have a follow up chapter on how everything and everybody works out. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs more chapters

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

Well that was a helluva turn around if I've ever read. Oh well, I'm kinda glad it ended peacefully instead of something worse. I don't agree with what mom did to Cody, but pussy can make a young man do stranger things and evidentially Cody broke out of his shell and played along with his mom. Makes ya wonder if super rich folks keep that kind of stuff goin on in the family..5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started strong but kinda crashed and burned a bit, kinda feel like Cody should’ve left and married the teacher while the mother slowly loses her mind to guilt

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

4⭐️ story,, it started out good then when mom raped him in the car ,, it kinda nosed dived for me,, yet he didn’t put up a fight for everything that happened to him,, and then he never really got any revenge on her,,, or let her wallow in her misery for doing that to him ,, it was a different story

Reader2071Reader2071about 1 year ago

Several of the stories by this author have the main character getting raped by mom. And not a single rape tag on any of the stories. Thankfully, the MC can just move right past it without any problems.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow he recovered from that rape pretty quick and several characters went through an instant personality change, sorry but this is a no from me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked the story but the rape and the children so afraid of their mother kind of made me sick and there was more sex with other women then there was incest still gave it aa 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SrecanSrecanabout 1 month ago

Nah bro

Just... Nah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6701 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...