The Mysterious Stocking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she went to lie down again, I remembered wanting to get information from her.

"So, um, I was wondering."

"About what?" she asked while picking up her phone.

"Did you, uh, see anything on the outside door handle when you left yesterday?"

"Why, was there something there?"

I swallowed hard, caught between my desire to find out her potential involvement and my aversion to having her think my fetish was far beyond twisted. However, I needed to take the risk.

"Yeah, I'll... show you."

Steeling myself, I stood and walked toward my bookbag. When I reached inside, I was relieved that I'd kept the Christmas stocking separate from everything else. I grabbed it and returned to the spot I'd been sitting in.

"That's a cool decoration," Lori said when I showed it to her. "You should hang it up. At least our room would look a tiny bit festive."

"Yeah, sure." I tilted my head. "But, um, you didn't notice it there last night?"

She shrugged. "Nope. I'm sure if I saw it, I'd have put it under your pillow... or something silly like that."

I nodded while she chuckled. Although I wasn't any closer to determining who was responsible, at least I was fairly confident it wasn't my roommate.

Using a thumbtack I found in the desk drawer, I pinned the Christmas stocking to the wall. I stepped back and peered at Lori, who looked away from her phone for a moment to give me a thumbs up. I then heard my stomach growl, reminding me I still hadn't eaten anything yet today.

"Yikes," I said when I noticed the time. "I need to get to the dining hall before they stop serving breakfast."

Lori snickered. "Yeah, you got, like, five minutes. You better run."

In a flash, I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed my bag. As I opened the door, my roommate called to me.

"Hey Suz... if I'm still here when you get back, my feet would love another massage."

My breath caught in my throat as I gazed back at her pretty toes. Not wanting her to see me staring, I rushed into the hallway and let the door slam behind me. I now had an even better reason to hurry!

* * * * *

As I walked across campus, I thought back on how wild my morning had been. I was either still dreaming or I'd been sucked into the Twilight Zone.

I pinched myself while shaking my head at the notion this was real. Being at Lori's feet -- twice -- was magical. Seeing their breathtaking beauty, feeling their sensual softness, smelling their arousing aroma: it was beyond incredible. If that wasn't enough, my roommate looked and sounded like she was experiencing nirvana the entire time.

How lucky could a girl get?

When I entered the building for my psychology class, however, my happiness turned to apprehension as I recalled the contents of the plastic bag. I would soon be sitting beside the only other person I suspected to have left it for me. Somehow, I needed to figure out if she was the one, without embarrassing myself.

"Hi, Suzanne. How's it going?" Heidi smiled at me while I settled into the seat next to her.

"Pretty good. You?"

"I'm great! I just found out my brother's coming home for the holidays. Not sure if I told you, but he's been stationed In the Middle East for the last year."

"Yeah, I think you told me he was in the army." I smiled back at her. "That's awesome news. I'm really happy for you."

"Thanks! I'm super-excited to actually give him a big hug. It's hard to do that on Zoom or Facetime."

"That's true," I said with a laugh, causing her to laugh too. "And after next week, we also get a break from all the killer assignments and late-night studying."

"Right!" She went quiet for a moment, and her grin faded. "But I'll miss our lunches together... and making fun of Robo-professor."

I nodded. "Me too. And hey," I said while rubbing her arm, "at least we have a class together next semester."

"Good point. Plus, we'll text each other during the break." She gave me a smirk. "I mean, you better tell me what you get for Christmas... especially if it's, like, jewelry or something."

A giggle escaped my lips as I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, I'll give you every last detail."

Before she could reply, we noticed the professor arriving. He was a stickler for proper classroom behavior, which included giving him our full attention. Any chit-chat or other disruption was met with an admonishment and perhaps even a dismissal from the day's lecture -- depending on the severity of the infraction. Hell, he once told a student whose cell phone rang too loudly to not only leave the room, but also write a long essay on why silence is golden.

With that in mind, I double-checked that my ringer was off. I then spent the next ninety minutes trying not to doze off as an expressionless face with a monotone voice turned what should have been interesting subject matter into mind-numbing boredom. Thankfully, I managed to stay awake with the help of a nice distraction.

Every so often, I glanced down to get a view of Heidi popping a heel out of one of her flats. Or dangling a shoe from her cute little toes. Or freeing a lovely bare foot completely. Damn, she was driving me out of my mind!

I became so preoccupied with peeking at my friend's shoeplay that I didn't realize class was over until Heidi stood up.

"Well, that was fascinating," she said in a sarcastic tone, before patting my shoulder. "You didn't miss much."

"What... what do you mean? I was here the whole time."

She chuckled. "Not according to your face. It looked like you were off in fantasy land. My guess would be that you were hooking up with some hot guy, while the rest of us were bored out of our minds."

"Um, yeah... something like that."

Heidi smacked me lightly, causing me to laugh. It appeared she didn't realize what I was actually doing, which was quite a relief. We continued joking as we made our way into the courtyard. She asked if I wanted to join her for lunch, but I told her I'd had a late breakfast. At that point, I knew I needed to find a way to ask her about the stocking.

Moments later, I had an epiphany. "Since neither of us has another class for a couple hours, do you want to chill at my dorm room for a bit? We could do some studying or whatever, then I'll probably be hungry enough to eat again."

She rubbed her chin, as if she was considering my offer, and then shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

A sense of relief washed over me. "Great!"

As we started toward the resident hall, it never occurred to me Lori might still be there. When I'd left to go to psych class, she was about to retrieve her laundry. The last thing she said to me was that she would see me after dinner, when she'd be ready for her third foot massage. Although I was looking forward to that, I was convinced she'd be long gone by now.

However, when we entered the lobby, she was sitting on a sofa with a girl I'd seen her hang out with a few times. I wanted to take hold of Heidi's hand and scurry away, but Lori spotted me.

"Hey there, roomie! I was just telling Mya all about you!" She signaled for me to join them. "Come say hi!"

Fuck. I was doomed. There was no way for me to escape this fate, especially with Heidi standing next to me.

"S-sure," I said weakly.

Swallowing hard, I forced myself to grin as we approached the spot of my certain downfall. At least I'd gotten to fulfill one of my fantasies prior to my whole life going down the drain.

Lori looked at the dark-skinned girl beside her. "Mya, this is my roommate Suzanne. But I always call her Suz."

Mya gave me a warm smile. "Nice to meet you, Suz."

"Same," I said while shaking my head slightly.

The next thing I knew, Mya was off the couch and embracing me. I tentatively placed my arms around her, wondering why she was hugging me.

The answer came when Mya whispered in my ear. "I'll be with Lori when she comes back to your room after dinner. I hope you're as good at rubbing feet as she says you are, since I have cheer practice later today."

When she pulled away from the hug, I saw Lori wink at me. I shuddered, caught between the shame of having my roommate tell others about my kink and the desire to be at the feet of this beautiful friend of Lori's.

Mya turned her gaze from me to Heidi. "And who is this precious little thing?"

"Heidi. I'm in Suzanne's class." She extended her hand, but once again Mya went in for a hug.

I raised an eyebrow at Lori, who bit her lip and giggled. I didn't know whether I wanted to kiss her or kill her.

As Mya and Heidi separated, I saw amusement on the former's face and disbelief on the latter's. Did Mya think my friend had a similar interest in feet?

Shit, maybe she said something to her!

With panic forcing me to take action before the situation became worse, I grasped Heidi's wrist. "We gotta go work on an assignment." I began dragging my classmate toward the elevator. "It was nice to meet you, Mya."

"You too," she said with a laugh. "I'm looking forward to tonight!"

* * * * *

"That was weird." Heidi dropped her bag on the floor and sat on my desk chair. "You mind explaining what happened down there?"

I set my bag next to Heidi's. "Um, yeah... I'm not totally sure."

She cocked her head. "Really? Because that Mya girl seemed to think I was good at giving massages... just like you."

"Oh, uh..." I felt my throat closing and my cheeks burning.

"Come on, spill it," she said while folding her arms.

I took a breath, trying to force myself to reply despite my friend's expectant gaze. "It's, it's probably because I, um, rubbed Lori's feet this morning."

She stared at me like I was an alien. "You did? Why?"

"Because she, she was showing me her new pedicure and, and she mentioned that her feet were kinda sore."

"Okay. So... did she ask you to rub them, or did you offer to do it?"

My eyes lowered as I considered how she might react to the truth. At this point, I was already in fairly deep. And I figured lying to her might come back to bite me.

Bracing myself, I peered into Heidi's eyes. "Since she's my roommate and my friend... I just, I just did it for her."

"Wait, you just... did it?"

I nodded, and noticed a grin forming on her lips.

"Because, you know, my feet kinda hurt." Her smile grew wider.

What the hell was happening? Was Heidi asking me for a foot massage?

"I'm, uh, sorry to hear that." I couldn't help watching her feet, which were now swinging back and forth.

After a minute, I glanced up to see her smirking at me. "Obviously, you want to do something about it." Her feet stopped moving and she eased them out of her shoes. "I'm your friend too, aren't I... Suz?"

A shiver went through me and I gulped. My brain warned me not to proceed. It told me this could ruin our friendship, and risk having even more people know about my fetish. However, my carnal desire was in control. It told me I needed to get my hands on Heidi's adorable feet -- right away!

Without another thought, I knelt in front of her and took hold of a foot. It was dainty and petite like the rest of her. It was also silky and smooth, despite being a bit damp with sweat.

When I began working my fingers into her sole, she let out a soft purr. I peeked up to see her gazing at me with a sparkle in her eyes. Instead of feeling ashamed to be doing this, I was swelling with pride from making her happy. I was also becoming wet under my panties. If only she was aware of how much her feet turned me on. Then again, it was best she didn't know.

My focus narrowed to the precious object in my hands as I continued rubbing every part of her foot. After I'd spent time massaging each delicate toe, I felt something sliding along my arm. I glanced up as her foot came to rest on my shoulder. My breathing became ragged and I began to tremble. When I gazed upon her face, she bit her lip.

"You know, Suzanne... I've only had my feet rubbed, like, four or five times before, and all of those were crap compared to this."

I shuddered again when the foot on my shoulder brushed my ear. "Th-thanks. I, um, wanted it to feel good."

"It does!" She began using her toes to play with my hair. "And I hope you don't mind me putting my other foot up."

"No, it's f-fine."

"Of course it is," she said with a chuckle. "I've seen the way you look at my feet during class."

My hands stopped moving as my eyes bulged. "W-what do you mean?"

"You think I haven't noticed?" She stroked my cheek with her foot. "Don't you wonder why I'm constantly wearing these flats?" She giggled. "It's because I can slide my feet out of them easily." Her toes wiggled in my hands. "And teasing you with my feet is a lot more fun than listening to Robo-professor."

Her laughter jolted me from my shock and I jumped to my feet, allowing hers to drop to the floor. Rage was building inside me as I watched her surprise turn to concern.

"What the fuck?" I balled my hands into fists. "You've been messing with me the whole semester?"

She now looked anxious. "No, I—"

"Is that why you were nice to me? You were hoping I'd fall at your feet like a little puppy?"

I heard her gulp as her expression became more panicked. "No, it's just—"

"And I bet you were the one who gave me that stocking!" I pointed to where it hung on the wall. "You just couldn't wait to humiliate me, could you?"

After glancing at the stocking, she gave me a bewildered look. "No! I... that's not what I was doing!"

"Oh, really?" I folded my arms and scowled at her. "So you've been teasing me with your feet for months, and then you get me to rub them today... on the same day I find your 'present' hanging from my door... and you say you're not trying to make a fool out of me?"

While I stood fuming at Heidi, believing she'd set me up, she frowned and rose from the chair.

"Look, I'm sorry." She raised her palms. "I swear, I didn't mean to embarrass you. And I had nothing to do with that stocking."

My gaze narrowed. "You expect me to believe that?"

"It's true!" She stepped forward and I shuffled back. "Can you let me explain? Please?"

I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "I'm listening."

"Okay... well, I liked you the first time we met, Suzanne. You're really sweet, and I didn't even realize you were looking at my feet until, like, a month into the semester."

Continuing to stare at her with suspicion, I nodded.

"When I figured out what you were doing, I thought it was kinda odd at first. But then, I was flattered. I mean, you obviously liked my feet. And I liked that you liked them. So, I wanted to make you like them more... by giving you a show during class."

I arched an eyebrow. "But why?"

"Because I..." She took a deep breath. "...I enjoyed the attention." Her gaze lowered. "Nobody's ever looked at any part of me that way before."

For a few moments, I remained still while her words sank in. Maybe I was wrong in concluding she was using my fetish against me, and she really did appreciate having her feet ogled by me. Maybe there was no devious intent on her part, and she truly wanted all of this to be mutual gratification. Maybe I'd been hasty with my allegation, and she actually wasn't responsible for the Christmas stocking.

With that in mind, I moved forward and nudged her chin up with my hand. "Hey." I could see the regret written on her face. "It's all right. I'm not mad at you. Sorry I accused you of being a bitch."

"Thanks," she said with a wry smile. "But I was sorta acting like a bitch."

"True." I couldn't help but chuckle, which she did also. "I know how you can make it up to me, though."

"How's that?"

"You can help me figure out who Mistress Claus is."

* * * * *

I pocketed my phone and slung my bag over my shoulder. While rising from the table, I looked around at the students in the dining hall. None of them seemed to be staring at me, or even noticing I existed. This gave me a tiny bit of hope, but I still wondered if any of them knew.

As I began heading back to my room, it was impossible to shake off my insecurity. It freaked me out that four people had discovered my secret kink. Well, maybe only three -- if the woman who gifted me worn hosiery was Lori, Mya, or Heidi. Despite being pretty sure it was someone else, I wasn't fully certain.

If it wasn't scary enough thinking Mistress Claus was probably still out there, I also feared the possibility others had been told. Or texted. Or emailed. Considering my roommate had already blabbed to a friend, what were the chances nobody else had been informed? I sighed, figuring they were almost zero.

When I got on the elevator in my dorm building, my anxiety shifted to what was going to happen soon. A girl I'd met just hours earlier was expecting me to give her a foot massage. And I had no idea whether she'd be appreciative, or use it as an excuse to belittle me.

I gulped while the doors opened, and I stepped slowly down the hallway. My trepidation was interrupted for a brief moment when I considered how many footrubs I'd already provided today. Realizing I'd had more feet in my hands during the last twelve hours than the previous three months caused me to chuckle.

However, the dread crashed over me again as I paused in front of my dorm room. It took a minute, but I was able to steady myself before inserting my key and turning the handle. With a deep breath, I pushed on the door. What I saw nearly made my heart stop.

Lori was lying on her bed, with Mya beside her. Both were dressed in a bra and panties, and nothing else. They were giggling like they'd been sharing a joke, but fell silent as their eyes met mine.

"Close the door," Lori said with a smile.

I obeyed and let out a squeak. It became a gasp when they each curled a finger, summoning me to approach.

With a shudder, I went to the spot I thought they wanted me -- at the bottom of the bed. Their approving nods confirmed my suspicion.

My roommate cleared her throat. "I gave up sex with my boyfriend for this, so it better be amazing." She glanced at her friend and giggled. "Well, he wanted to play poker with the guys anyway." She rolled toward Mya and stroked her friend's arm. "Plus, I've been kinda curious what it would be like to do it with a black beauty."

"If you play your cards right, you'll find out." Mya purred and gazed at Lori with lust in her eyes. "It might be nice to fuck a hot white girl for a change."

The thunk from my bag hitting the floor turned their focus to me. I swallowed hard, unsure if this was a good thing or not.

"Our foot girl is wearing too much, don't you think?" Mya glanced at Lori, then smirked at me.

"I agree." Lori gave me a sultry stare. "Take your clothes off... but do it slowly. We want a good show."

There should have been another thunk, but my jaw didn't stretch down that far. Instead, I stood with my mouth agape while attempting to process what was happening.

I had been asked to strip by two of the most beautiful women I'd met in my life. They were almost nude, and were about to engage in some sort of sexual activities. And it seemed they were expecting me to play with their feet.

Speaking of which, the only thing I could do in that moment was gaze upon the most stunning sets of soles and toes on the planet. I became overwhelmed at the prospect of touching them, smelling them, kissing them, and licking them. It was far beyond anything my imagination had ever conceived, and it was actually occurring. For real!

The sound of actual snapping shook me from my thoughts.

"Did you hear me?" Lori chuckled when I looked at her with a stupid grin. "Give us a strip tease!"

Her reminder of what they demanded caused my anxiety to come rushing back. However, I didn't want to disappoint them. So, despite four expectant eyes boring into my soul, I began undressing for my audience.

I managed to paste a flirty grin on my face as I slipped my shoes off, then eased my skirt down. I was sure they noticed me trembling when I lifted my shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor. I bit my lip and fluttered my eyelids, hoping they enjoyed my performance -- and that I didn't have to go any further.