The Mysterious Stocking Ch. 01

Story Info
Suzanne receives an unexpected gift, but who gave it to her?
9.4k words
4.62
14.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers

Author's Note:

Hello, everyone!

I apologize for not adding any updates to "The Teacher's Pet" for a long time. For a while I felt no motivation to write, then I was suffering from burnout on that particular story. In an effort to regain my writing mojo, I did publish a short story back in the Spring of this year ("My Plaything"). But that didn't seem to help too much.

However, two months ago, I revisited a holiday-themed story I started working on last November. And suddenly I felt renewed inspiration. Now I'm almost done writing this holiday-related story - and should completely finish it by next week.

I'm hoping you enjoy this story. It only has 2 chapters. The second (and final) one will be submitted next week.

Here's hoping my recent surge in writing desire carries over to 2021, and I can crank out more chapters to "The Teacher's Pet" again.

Enjoy, and happy holidays!

* * * * *

Where did it come from?

The question played in my mind as I set it down on my desk.

I hadn't noticed it earlier in the morning, when I left to use the communal bathroom. On my way back, however, the bright red object hanging from the outside doorknob was hard to miss.

Perhaps it had been there all night. I hadn't gone anywhere since I returned from dinner the prior evening. Instead, I spent several hours on coursework before going straight to bed.

It was unlikely my roommate would have seen it either. Lori was once again with that guy she'd been fucking most of the semester. At this point, she pretty much lived at his off-campus apartment -- only stopping by every few days to check her mail and exchange her dirty clothes for clean ones.

I shook my head to stop myself from wondering when it was dropped off and focus on who delivered it. Reaching past the white trim at the top, I felt something inside. When I extracted the item, I noticed it was an envelope. On the front I saw a handwritten message.

"To Little Suzie."

What the hell? Nobody called me that. Well, not anymore. I was teased with this nickname by a few mean girls when I was young. It was why I insisted everyone call me by my full name when I started high school, and now in my first year at university -- although I was okay with my roommate calling me "Suz".

Before I contemplated the matter any further, I tore open the envelope. I hoped there would be some clues to this person's identity. Instead, I found a clear plastic baggie which was sealed shut. It appeared to contain something made of black nylon.

As I began to ponder why anyone would give this to me, I pried the seal open to take a closer look. In an instant, I detected a musty aroma. My nose wrinkled while removing the contents from the bag. The odor grew stronger when I started unrolling the material. It smelled like... sweaty feet.

My eyes bulged and I dropped it on the floor. I stared at it like it was an alien, in complete shock that someone had sent me a well-worn stocking. I also spied a folded piece of paper next to it. With a deep exhale, I picked it up and unfolded it -- revealing more writing in the same penmanship as before.

"There are 12 days until the party on the night before Christmas break. If you can sniff out my other stocking by then, I will make sure you have a toe-tally foot-tastic holiday season. But if you can't, I might have to share your naughty secrets all over campus. And that would mean a very stinky new year for you.

Be a good girl and find me soon.

Mistress Claus."

I gasped and my legs became unsteady. Thankfully, the desk chair was near enough for me to collapse into.

My mind raced as I reread the note. Who the hell wrote this? It had to be someone I knew. Someone who was aware that I was a lesbian. Someone who had heard about my kinks. Someone who possessed the arrogance to refer to herself as 'Mistress Claus'.

While slumping down in my seat, I continued racking my brain over the identity of this woman. Of course, there was a chance it was a man. However, I didn't have any male friends. And although I wasn't a fan of the guy Lori was dating, he didn't strike me as the type who would do this.

On the subject of my roommate, I started thinking back to what I told her about myself. I had confessed my sexuality to her, which she seemed cool with. My interest in feet, however, was a topic I found too embarrassing to bring up with her. But when I was alone, I often used her fragrant footwear while masturbating. Maybe I was careless when attempting to return one of these items to the exact spot I'd found it, and she figured me out.

Wait, that had to be it! I gripped the arms of the chair and took several ragged breaths.

She knew I pleasured myself while repeatedly sniffing her socks and shoes.

She knew I fantasized about licking her sweaty soles and toes.

She knew I had depraved thoughts involving her feet.

She knew, and now she was taunting me.

This was bad. Really, really bad.

My whole body shook.

"Fucking hell!"

At that point, my heart was beating out of my chest. If it wasn't enough that she was privy to my naughty kink, I feared she had told someone else. A lump formed in my throat, and my face began burning with shame.

I was on the verge of hyperventilating when I had a sudden realization. What if I was jumping to conclusions? Maybe she knew, but perhaps she didn't.

There was only one way for me to find out.

I picked up the smelly stocking, got to my feet, and stepped toward my roommate's bed. Bending down, I reached under with my free hand and grabbed one of her old sneakers. After pausing to listen for anyone approaching the room -- and hearing nothing -- I brought the opening of the shoe to my nose. And as I had done a thousand times before, I inhaled deeply.

A moan escaped my lips as I trembled. The intensity never failed to arouse me, and I sniffed again. Damn, her foot scent was driving me crazy. I buried my face further into the sneaker, and huffed the sweet stench like it was the most addictive drug on the planet. Considering how wet it was making me, this wasn't far from the truth.

Moments later, I felt my knees start to buckle. As I went to lie on the bed and satiate my wanton desires, I remembered the reason for this particular smelling episode.

With a heavy sigh, I lowered the shoe and pushed the toe end of the stocking over my nostrils. I inhaled several times, and shuddered from the intoxicating aroma. It seemed even more powerful than the odor of Lori's sneaker.

This time, I couldn't resist succumbing to my carnal needs and fell onto the mattress. While laying on my back with my pussy leaking and my hips gyrating, I alternated between smelling the stocking in my left hand and the shoe in my right. Although I already knew the scents were different, they were combining to send my libido into the stratosphere.

Before long, I cast the sneaker aside and began rubbing my crotch. I held the nylon tight against my nose as I took in lungful after lungful of air -- filtered through the most potent foot stench I had experienced in my life. Soon, I was frigging myself like mad while squirming and grunting. Moments later, I arched my back and let out a guttural moan as incredible sensations spread from my loins to every nerve ending in my body.

I twitched and panted when each pleasurable aftershock hit me. This went on for some time, and I reveled in every blissful moment.

When I finally had the strength to sit up, I detected noises in the hallway. Shit, she was coming back!

Jumping from the bed, I kicked her shoes underneath. I then scurried to my desk and quickly gathered up everything I had found in the Christmas stocking, before cramming it all into my bookbag. As the sounds became louder, I plopped down in the chair and stared anxiously at the door. I was sure it would be opening within seconds.

However, the footsteps started to become quieter -- until the only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat. I let out an enormous sigh of relief and shook my head. I had gotten worked up over nothing.

As I went to straighten the bedcovers and fix the position of Lori's sneakers, my thoughts returned to the owner of the stinky nylon. If it wasn't my roommate's, it either belonged to one of her female friends, or to one of mine.

Regarding the former, was Lori devious enough to involve someone else? She never came across as mean toward me, but then how well did I really know her? Most of our conversations lasted five minutes or less. Perhaps she suspected I had a thing for her feet, and this was a cruel ploy to make me confess.

My stomach became knotted, and I started to consider my own acquaintances. Aside from Lori, did I know anyone who could have any clue about my fetish?

There was just one person -- my psychology classmate Heidi -- who I hung out with enough to consider as a friend. Even then, we hadn't spoken about many personal things. I had yet to mention anything to her about my sexuality. Heck, the only way she'd have the slightest notion of my interest in feet was if she caught me taking glances at hers.

No, she couldn't have. Besides, she was too sweet to pull a stunt like this.

Wasn't she?

But what if she wasn't?

What if she was getting a kick out of playing me for a fool? What if Lori and her friends were trying to make me the laughing stock of the university? What if they were all in on this, and the extreme humiliation forced me to drop out of school?

I wouldn't be able to face my parents. I wouldn't have a place to live. I would have no money, no degree, and no job. I would lose everything, and end up begging for scraps in some alley.

My life would be over!

Since I was already on the floor, having finished adjusting my roommate's shoes, I rolled onto my side and pulled my knees up toward my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping my predicament would vanish. After a while, it seemed to be working. My pulse had slowed and my breathing was calmer. I decided to open my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Lori's sneakers under her bed. Instantly, my fears came rushing back.

A shiver ran through me, and I flopped onto my back. I had no idea how to handle this situation, and spent the next ten minutes staring at the ceiling.

That's when I had an epiphany. I could talk to my roommate, and to Heidi. I would need to be subtle, but maybe I'd be able to determine if either girl had put the clues together regarding my desire for female feet. If so, I might just figure out which of them was the culprit.

Having formulated at least a semblance of a plan, I managed to scrape myself up from the carpet and return to my desk chair. While staring at my bookbag and pondering how to broach the subject with the two ladies, I heard my cellphone ding. I grabbed it and saw a new text message from Lori.

"Hey roomie. Stopping by in a few. Hope ur around."

I swallowed hard and replied that I looked forward to seeing her. In truth, the thought of seeing a dental surgeon seemed less scary.

* * * * *

My gaze shifted once more from my mobile screen to the bare feet on the bed next to mine. Lori was laying on her back, doing something on her phone while waiting for her clothes to finish in the washing machine. And every time she flexed a foot or wiggled her toes, I couldn't help but look.

Since my next class wasn't for a couple hours, I'd agreed to hang out with her for a while. She spent the first ten minutes after she came back from the laundry area telling me about the previous night -- with me trying not to cringe at all the references to the size of her newest boy-toy's dick. Once she was talked out, she'd decided to relax and scroll through her social media feeds, or reply to texts from her dozens of friends, or play some mindless game, or whatever.

I suppose I could have left the room at that point. She was pretty much ignoring me. Plus, I hadn't eaten anything since I woke up. My stomach was growling and breakfast was still being served in the cafeteria. However, my hunger wasn't as strong as my desire to watch the playful feet of my roommate. God, they were beautiful!

Their hypnotic movements had almost put me in a trance when the sound of her giggling startled me.

"I see you noticed my pedi. I went after class yesterday and I was in the mood for violet." She wiggled her toes again. "You like?"

My eyes bulged and my mouth went dry, preventing any words from escaping. This was exactly what I dreaded: she'd become aware of my fetish and now wanted to tease a confession out of me.

Despite being filled with terror and otherwise frozen in place, I managed a weak nod. I then stared at the carpet, hoping it might swallow me whole. There was no way I could bear the humiliation of Lori's taunts and insults, which were surely coming at any moment.

For a while I remained motionless, aside from the occasional quiver. The floor didn't seem eager to rescue me, so I needed to think of how to squirm my way out of this predicament. Was there anything I could say to make myself not seem like a freak? To make her believe I wasn't a total pervert?

While I continued desperately hoping for a miracle, I felt a nudge on my arm. I looked up and saw Lori standing next to my bed, with her head tilted and an expression of genuine concern on her face.

"What's wrong, Suz? Was it something I said?"

I blinked and peered at her with confusion. "I, um..."

"I mean, yeah... I shoulda asked if you wanted to come with me to the salon. Sorry about that."

Wait, was she messing with me? Or did she actually apologize for not inviting me? It sounded sincere, and her slight frown appeared genuine.

Perhaps she didn't know!

Breathing a sigh of relief, I met her gaze. "It's okay. And anyway, I already have an appointment for this weekend."

"That's cool." She smiled at me and lifted her leg, placing a foot next to me on the bed. "Do you think you might go with the same color?"

My heart began thumping in my chest as I was once again staring at Lori's hypnotic toes -- this time, from a much closer viewpoint. In fact, they were so irresistible that I couldn't stop myself from reaching out to caress them. Without thinking, my fingers worked their way across and in between her lovely toes. Damn, they felt amazing!

When I soon felt a strong urge to bend down and take a close sniff, the sane part of my mind kicked in. What the hell was I doing? I instantly removed my hand from her foot, and peered up at her in fear. She was certain to be either puzzled or outraged at what I had done. Instead, I saw a wide grin on her lips.

"Wow, that was nice," she said while pulling her foot from my bed.

"Oh, uh, thanks?"

She giggled. "I mean, I just thought you'd like to get a closer look. I didn't expect you to rub them."

Shame washed over me as I felt my cheeks burn. I couldn't bear to look at her with how foolishly I had acted.

A few moments later, she nudged me again. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. I liked it." She hopped onto her bed. "If you ever wanna give me another foot massage, you're more than welcome."

With my mouth hanging open, I watched her lie on her back and flex both feet. A bunch of questions swirled around in my brain. Did she seriously enjoy having her toes rubbed? And did she actually want me to massage her feet? Or was she making fun of me, hoping I'd end up in tears so she could laugh in my face?

Unsure of how to proceed, I blinked myself from gawking at her feet and looked into her eyes. She was staring intently at me, as though she was waiting for me to say or do something. Like she wanted me to offer her a footrub. Or perhaps just do it, without saying a word.

Somehow, I convinced myself that the latter was true. I slowly got off my bed, moved toward the bottom of hers, and lowered my knees to the floor. Her beautiful soles filled my vision, and I didn't hesitate to take one of her precious feet in my hands. My body began to shake as I slid my fingers from her heel, along her soft sole, to her dainty toes. And when I started inhaling through my nose, I detected the intoxicating aroma of her foot sweat.

Goosebumps formed on my skin as I repeated this process several times, enraptured in every moment. However, a voice soon caused me to freeze.

"Oh yes, Suz... that feels amazing!"

I swallowed hard and dared to peer around the foot in my hands. What I witnessed made my breath catch.

Instead of a wicked smirk, there was a blissful smile. Instead of a sharp glare, there was a soft gaze. Instead of a loud chuckle, there was a gentle moan.

Was she actually happy with my foot massaging skills? This very notion sent a shiver through me!

As I continued watching the angelic face of my roommate, my hands resumed their movements on her heavenly soles. This went on for a while, with me alternating between her feet, and with her basking in relaxation. Sometimes she would let out a pleasurable sigh or moan, sometimes she would close her eyes, and sometimes she would look at me in a way that made my whole body feel warm and tingly.

I became so caught up in our mutual enjoyment, I could have gone on for hours. However, my knees eventually began feeling sore and my hands started cramping. With one last squeeze of her toes, I pulled myself up to a standing position and flexed my fingers.

Lori purred as her eyes fluttered open. "Damn, that was... incredible."

"I'm, uh, glad you liked it."

She sat up and patted the spot next to her. After I sat beside her, she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thanks, Suz. I really needed that." She released me from the embrace. "And now that I know you're great at giving foot massages, I'll be asking for them a lot."

Taking a deep breath, I nodded. "Sure, I, I don't mind doing it for you. I mean, since you're a good friend."

"Awesome! Just don't expect me to return the favor. Unlike you, I'm not into touching other people's feet."

A sudden wave of terror washed over me as her words echoed in my head.

She knew. She fucking knew!

My lips parted but no sound came out. I wanted to explain, to convince her I wasn't a freak. Unfortunately, all I could do was tremble and hope beyond all hope she wouldn't be too hard on me.

She furrowed her brows. "You do like rubbing them, right? I mean, I was kinda joking when I suggested you do it. I didn't think you'd literally be on your knees a few seconds later, with your hands all over my feet." She shook her head with a giggle. "What else can I assume, except that you're totally into it?"

This was my worst nightmare coming true: my fetish had been outed by someone close to me. I couldn't bear to look at her, much less say anything. I just sat there quivering, cursing myself for being so stupid.

When a felt a tear rolling down my cheek, Lori looked at me with concern. "Are you okay?" She placed a hand on mine. "I didn't mean to upset you. In fact, I was actually trying to compliment you."

"You, you were?" I asked with a sniffle.

"Absolutely!" She squeezed my hand. "You love massaging feet, and I love having them massaged. That's a win-win, if you ask me."

Wiping my face, I gazed up and saw her sincere grin. "R-really? You don't think I'm... weird?"

"Of course not. Everyone has their own thing. You like feet..." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "... I like butt sex. But don't tell anyone."

Her giggle caused me to burst out laughing. All my anxiety instantly melted away, as for the first time in my life, my sexual desires no longer made me feel like an outcast. I was actually feeling accepted -- and by my very own roommate, who had shared her own naughty kink with me.

It was my turn to squeeze her hand. "Your secret's safe with me."

"Yours is too," she said while wrapping her arm around me. "Besides, if I told people you give awesome foot rubs, you'd be too busy with everyone else to do mine." She chuckled, lifting her feet from the floor. "And I can't let that happen!"

OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers