The Mysterious Stocking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened afterward had me clawing the sheets and making guttural sounds I didn't think any human was capable of -- much less myself. She fucked both of us in slow rhythm for what simultaneously felt like forever and a mere instant. It was clear she wanted this to last, that she wanted it to be something we'd never forget.

When my overstimulated body couldn't hold back another moment, my back arched and I let out a scream of ecstasy as my eyes squeezed shut. There was a literal explosion that started in my vagina and spread out to encompass the entirety of my being: body, mind and soul. It was beyond pleasure. It was nirvana.

It took a while for me to recover enough to open my eyes, but when I did there was a pair of perfect bare soles hovering above me. Mya purred and lowered her feet onto my face. She didn't utter a command. She didn't need to. I knew what she desired from me, and I began kissing and sniffing.

The fragrance was milder than her socks, but very intoxicating. The flavor on my lips had a slight saltiness, which I found delicious. In fact, I needed more of it. Soon, I was fervently licking her soles and sucking her toes. And despite my recent earth-shattering climax, I was becoming wet once again.

My foot worship must have turned Mya on also, because I heard her ragged breaths and spied her reaching between her legs. It seemed she wanted another round of mutual pleasure, as I then felt her hand on my sex.

As my tongue slid along her sole, her fingers slid along my sensitive lips. I shuddered and gasped while worshipping Mya's feet, and she worked her magic fingers on my pussy. I was able to detect her moans and grunts, telling me she was getting closer and closer.

I wrapped my lips around her toes once more and sucked for all I was worth. At that moment, she thrust two fingers into me and began furiously fucking me with them. In less than a minute, another spectacular climax washed over me -- this time with toes in my mouth and my tongue between two of them. I was also certain Mya had achieved orgasm, given the noises she was making.

She soon removed her feet from my face, turned off the light, and lay down beside me. We snuggled together, telling each other things both naughty and nice. It wasn't long until exhaustion set in, and we began to drift off.

Before falling into a deep sleep, I gave her a peck on the cheek and whispered what I felt in my heart.

"I love you, Mya."

* * * * *

The next ten days were a complete whirlwind. A better description was that my existence became a series of tornados inside a hurricane, leaving my head spinning and my pulse racing out of control.

Feet were no longer something I occasionally fantasized about while secretly masturbating to the scent of my roommate's shoes. Or daydreamed about whenever Heidi gave me a little show during our class together. They had turned into an all-consuming force I couldn't escape.

There were three girls who wanted me at their feet on a daily basis. Although two of them only received foot massages, it seemed they all realized the effect female foot odor had on me. I swore none of them washed below their ankles, and they always wore the same shoes. Their feet kept getting smellier and smellier, and it drove me crazier and crazier.

Even when I wasn't with any of them, it was impossible to shake the images from my eyes or the aromas from my nose. And if that wasn't enough, I remained on constant lookout for Mistress Claus. Despite the pile of evidence suggesting it was Mya, there was something that gave me pause.

The scent of the stocking wasn't the same as Mya's foot stench.

I had made a number of comparisons while sniffing the former to determine if it matched the latter -- which was unmistakable and deeply ingrained within me. And while I found them both intoxicating, I knew Mya was not the woman who'd worn the stocking.

The possibility existed that Mya had gotten someone else to wear it. I hadn't met her teammates or any of her friends aside from Lori. This would have been effective at throwing me off the scent -- literally. But it was also possible Mya had no involvement and the mystery lady was still out there.

Because of this uncertainty, and not wanting to divulge the whole situation to anyone besides Heidi, I decided not to mention it to Mya. I didn't even discuss it with Lori, who wasn't aware there were items inside the Christmas decoration. I'd kept those things in a hidden compartment within my schoolbag, which I rarely let out of my sight.

My hope regarding Mistress Claus was that before the twelfth day, either Mya would confess to being her or else I'd somehow find out the true identity of this woman. As the days went by, however, my anxiety continued to rise. I was getting no closer to the truth in spite of Heidi's assistance, and time was running out.

Of course, I had other reasons to be worried. My coursework was suffering. With the many feet-related activities taking up my day, there was barely enough time to eat and attend class. I was thankful for the one evening Mya told me not to come to her room because she had to study, and I would have been too much of a distraction. Although I was sad not to be spending the night with her, I desperately needed to catch up on a bunch of assignments and exam preparations.

Then again, I might have risked failing every subject to be with Mya. Our time together was magical. Even though it always began with me feeling dizzy and a bit sick from how badly her feet stunk due to wearing the same pair of socks inside her cheer shoes, I'd manage to adjust after a few minutes. And then I relished sniffing, kissing, and licking her feet as if there was no tomorrow. This usually progressed to having me eat her pussy, followed by activities which resulted in us both achieving multiple orgasms. Finally, we'd fall asleep in each other's arms.

Before drifting off to slumber, if we weren't too exhausted from sex, we'd sometimes engage in pillow talk while we cuddled. She'd tell me how adorable I was, and how good I had been, and how fortunate we were to have each other. And I would tell her how amazing she was, and how perfect her feet were, and how I never wanted this to end. Afterward, we'd squeeze each other tight, making my heart skip a beat and shivers of delight run through me.

The only thing missing from these conversations was the phrase I murmured to her the first time I'd slept in her bed. She hadn't said it back to me, so I figured it was best not to mention anything about it. Perhaps she hadn't heard me at the time, either because she had already dozed off or because my voice was too quiet. Either way, I wasn't going to say it again. Not unless I was absolutely certain she felt the same way.

Regardless of whether she loved me or simply liked dominating me, I was captivated by her. It didn't matter that she wasn't saying the actual words. She made me feel loved, which was priceless to me.

It was surreal to wake up next to the woman of my dreams, who I'd just spent the night dreaming about. When her eyes opened, she'd ravage me once more before having me kiss her feet in appreciation of her attentions. I often giggled at this command, since I would have done it anyway. I mean, how could I resist showing gratitude to someone so perfect?

The rest of what had incredibly become a typical day for me went like this: get dressed, go back to my dorm room to shower and change, have breakfast, go to class, have lunch with Heidi, spend time chatting with her while rubbing her feet, have dinner, return to my room to give Lori her evening foot massage, then head to Mya's for our nightly escapades. The only exceptions to this "routine" were the aforementioned study night, and on the weekend when I had no classes -- and thus spent a couple extra hours with Heidi.

Speaking of her, our friendship had become closer in the midst of my bizarre circumstances. Heidi enjoyed taking advantage of my foot rubbing skills, and she never wanted to miss our daily conversations. She insisted on me telling her everything about my adventures with Mya. Although I found it rather embarrassing to detail my kinky sex life, Heidi never made me feel weird. In fact, she encouraged me to continue submitting to Mya.

Her attitude made me wonder if she was into girls. When I finally got the courage to ask, she told me she was bisexual. My initial reaction to this news was to be suspicious of her interest in me. However, she assured me our friendship was too important to ruin and that she didn't want to interfere with what was going on between Mya and I.

This didn't mean she wouldn't sometimes tease me with her feet. Her shoeplay during our psychology lecture was more distracting than ever. And the times when I was sat on the floor rubbing one of her feet, she often rested the other foot on my shoulder. As if this wasn't enough, she would then use her toes to idly play with my hair or my ear.

At least Lori's feet weren't so playful. During the hour-long evening sessions that I spent knelt at the bottom of her bed, she'd only wiggle her toes on occasion. Otherwise, she would let out sighs and moans of satisfaction while we talked.

Initially, the conversations were one-sided, with her gabbing away about her social and sex life. Recently, however, she was keen to get the details of my experiences -- in particular, my version of the wild relationship I was having with her friend. She seemed to like comparing it to Mya's rendition of the prior night's debauchery, which of course Lori had already heard.

While the notion of describing this to my roommate should have made me anxious if not terrified, I actually enjoyed our talks. Whether it was because we'd had a bit of shared naughty intimacy, or because she also told me of her own carnal exploits, I was comfortable explaining the kinds of things Mya did to me -- including the time she violated my virgin asshole with her strap-on.

On the subject of Lori's sex-capades, she had decided she was probably bi. But she didn't want to fool around anymore behind her boyfriend's back. Therefore, all of her lewd behavior was going to be with him, at least until he proved himself to be a pig. With what I knew of him, I figured this wouldn't take more than a few months.

Our time together would always end with her thanking me, before she went to share a bed with Mr. Hunky. At least that's what she called him. I thought of him as Mr. Half-brained, though I kept that name to myself.

Anyway, once she left, I'd usually have just a few minutes before I needed to leave for Mya's. After my first two visits, she no longer summoned me via text. Unless she told me otherwise, I was expected to be there at seven-thirty, and not a moment later. I wasn't eager to find out what would happen if I was tardy, so I'd never chanced it.

Aside from the anxiety regarding who else might be aware of my depravities, I couldn't complain about my feet-filled days and nights. Not only was my fetish being satiated at practically every moment, I was being sexually fulfilled in the sweetest ways by the most magnificent woman on the planet.

Still, I hadn't worked out the identity of Mistress Claus by the evening following my last exam of the semester. The holiday party at the main auditorium for outstanding students and athletes was starting soon, and my nerves were making it difficult to zip up my dress.

Noon tomorrow was when I'd be taking a flight home for winter break. This was my last chance to find the lady who gifted the stocking to me. If I didn't, there was a real chance she would forever destroy my reputation at the school. And there would be no returning to campus, and thus no opportunity to continue my relationship with Mya.

I sighed as I set out across campus, hoping this wasn't the last time I would see the girl I'd fallen in love with.

* * * * *

"Wow, you look amazing!"

I smiled. "You don't look too shabby either."

"Thanks," Heidi said before embracing me. "But I assume you didn't get all dolled up for me."

"How do you know?" I asked with a smirk. "Maybe I'm trying to seduce you."

She chuckled. "Oh, you want to seduce me, do you?" She pointed down and slid her foot from a high-heeled shoe. "I'm sure you already know that the best way into my panties is through my toes."

My eyes were fixed on her bare foot until she pushed it back into her shoe. "I, um..." I bit my lip and glanced around the room, noticing there were several hundred in attendance.

She smacked my arm. "Don't be silly. I wouldn't ask you to do that here." She leaned in and whispered. "Maybe after the party, if you wanna ditch your girlfriend and come to my room."

I raised an eyebrow at her, and she started giggling. Within moments, we were both laughing.

When we calmed down, she took hold of my hand. "Seriously, how are things between you two? Still good?"

"Yeah, but I'm not really sure if she sees me as a girlfriend."

"She might. Maybe she just doesn't like that label."

"Maybe." I glanced at the floor, then looked into her eyes. "Plus, I'm worried she isn't Mistress Claus."

She squeezed my hand. "You could always ask her. I mean, what are you afraid of?"

I shrugged and let out a deep breath. "Rejection, I guess."

"Really?" She shook her head. "Well, if what you've told me is true, I doubt something like this is gonna make her mad."

"You don't think so?"

"Of course not. She's totally into you, even if she won't admit it."

A smile formed on my lips. "Thanks, Heidi. And you're right."

"Naturally." She let go of my hand and kissed my cheek. "Now go find her."

"Okay." I took a step, and stopped to look back at her. "Are you going to be all right?"

"I'll be fine." She peered in the direction of a tall woman standing near the entrance. "Besides, I've got my eye on someone from the volleyball team."

I giggled. "Good luck!"

"You too!"

While making my way across the room to find Mya, I took in the sights and sounds. These provided a much-needed distraction from my growing anxiety. The music was very festive, and there were some people dancing to it. The decorations were beautiful, and there was even a splendid-looking Christmas tree near the long buffet table. And from what I could see of the table through the crowd, it seemed there were plenty of holiday treats that I definitely wanted to sample later.

As I continued my search, I wondered if perhaps she hadn't arrived yet. I hadn't spotted Lori, who she might have been with. Then again, my roommate could have decided to skip the party to have a different sort of fun with her boyfriend.

When I started heading toward the only corner of the room I had yet to investigate, I was so completely focused on determining if Mya was part of the group that I didn't notice someone walking near me until I crashed into her.

If the woman hadn't grabbed my wrist, the force of the collision would have toppled me. Once I was steady, she let go. At that moment, I was staring down in embarrassment. However, I knew it was best to look her in the eyes when I apologized for causing the incident.

Slowly, I began to lift my gaze. I saw she was wearing attractive red pumps, and I imagined how sexy the feet inside them were. Not wanting to be caught lingering, my eyes traveled up her long legs before abruptly stopping at the hem of her red, knee-length skirt.

I gasped with the sudden realization that one of her legs was bare, while the other was adorned with a black stocking. In fact, it appeared to be the exact same type of stocking I'd kept in my bookbag during the past twelve days.

Holy shit, this was Mistress Clause!

My heart was pounding and my body quivered as I continued up to her white blouse, which barely contained her large breasts. Looking past the sparkling necklace, I saw her red lips were curled into a smile. Her dark, shoulder-length hair framed her pretty face, and her equally dark eyes met mine.

"Hello, Suzie," she said with a slight accent. "It's nice to finally meet you, though I wasn't quite expecting to almost knock you over."

"Um, h-hi." I couldn't figure out how she knew my name when I didn't recognize her. "Y-you're, uh..."

"The one who gave you my other stocking?" She chuckled. "Yes, I'm the woman you've been searching for."

Having confirmed her identity, she smirked at me. I assumed she was waiting for me to reply, but I was at a total loss for words. Instead, I stared at her in confusion, hoping her name might pop into my head.

After a few moments, she bent toward by ear. "Juanita says hi."

She stepped back, leaving me stunned. What the hell was happening?

Did my friend from senior year somehow set me up? Did the girl whose feet I rubbed a bunch of times tell a woman at my college that I liked feet? Did Juanita, who I had trusted completely, actually want to hurt me? To humiliate me?

As I tried wrapping my mind around this situation, the woman chuckled again. "In case you're wondering, I'm her aunt." She snickered. "It's amazing what she'll say when she's had a few drinks." She put a finger to her lips. "But don't tell her parents I let her have some tequila on Thanksgiving night. Apparently, they don't want her to have any fun until she turns twenty-one."

Her little rhyme made her giggle, but I didn't find any humor in it. I was too busy processing everything she just revealed to me. And the more it sank in, the more upset I became at my friend for mentioning the foot massages to her aunt. At the same time, I was also concerned about what Mistress Claus wanted from me.

Knowing how important this was to my future, I had to ask her a few questions. However, I needed more privacy.

Scanning the room, I noticed an empty corner. "Can we, um, go over there?"

She made a show of considering my request, then nodded. I breathed a sigh of relief and led her there.

Once we were away from the crowd, I swallowed hard to gather some courage. "So, what did she tell you exactly?"

"Mi sobrina said she loved having her feet rubbed, and that you, chica, loved doing it."

"Okay, but then... if that's all she told you, what about the note?"

"Ah, yes. Well, I was surprised when she said you enjoyed it. I mean, she wasn't wearing shoes the night we were chatting in the guest room. And let me tell you, her feet were stinky." She held her nose and waved her other hand in front of her face. "When she said you never complained about the smell, I assumed that was because you liked it."

I looked away from her as my cheeks began to warm.

"I'm right, aren't I?" She brought her lips closer to my ear. "I bet you really love my stocking, don't you?"

A shiver went through me, partly from the fact she was correct and partly from the fear of what she'd say or do next.

Before I could respond, she continued. "I wore it four days in a row, just so it would have the perfect amount of my scent." She glanced down at her stocking leg and chuckled. "As for this one, I also wore it the same four days... plus today. I'm sure it's even more perfect now. But I'll let you be the judge, after the party of course."

I gulped, wondering if she expected me to go to her place later so I could pamper her feet.

This thought soon had me curious about where she lived, and why she was here. The holiday event was for students and faculty only. Was she a teacher at the university? If so, why didn't Juanita mention it to me?

My curiosity pushed me to speak. "Do you, um, live nearby?"

"Not too far. My condo is maybe a ten-minute drive from here."

"That's cool. And, uh, are you a professor or something?"

"I was waiting for you to ask me that," she said with a smile. "Yes, I'm a sociology professor. I used to teach at a different college, but I transferred here at the beginning of the semester. I was offered a better deal, and I couldn't resist taking it."