The Mysterious Stocking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mya's head shot up. "Wait, when did you find out?"

I trembled and shut my eyes, fearing this was the moment everything would fall apart for me.

"A couple weeks ago," Cat said. "I was visiting my sister's family, and my darling niece told me how much Suzie liked to rub her feet." She lowered her voice. "And how wonderful it felt."

"Interesting." Mya's reaction made me open one eye. "Is that the reason you tracked down Suzie? To replace the other girl?"

"Pretty much." She paused, seemingly in thought. "I missed having my own little submissive. And I really enjoyed having my feet and pussy worshipped." She looked into Mya's eyes, then mine -- which were now both fully open. "I guess I wanted to convince you to serve me." She lowered her gaze and sighed. "I just didn't realize you belonged to someone else."

There was a sudden heaviness in my heart, knowing she desired from me what I already had with Mya.

Speaking of her, she reached across me to touch Cat's face. "Perhaps we can set up an arrangement."

Cat raised her eyebrows. "What do you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking next semester, maybe we can have weekend playtime."

"Sounds intriguing." Cat glanced at me, then at Mya. "And you don't have a problem sharing?"

"Nope." Mya smirked. "I mean, as long as you don't go behind my back and try to steal her from me."

"Okay then. We have a deal." Cat propped herself up on an elbow. "Let's seal it with a kiss."

Both her and Mya leaned into an extended kiss, which took place directly above me. I adored watching it, especially in light of their agreement -- which couldn't have worked out much better for me.

After their lips separated, they each gave me a peck on the cheek. I giggled and shook with delight.

"This is going to be fun for all of us." Cat put a hand on my breast. "My only suggestion would be... in the future, we should do this at my apartment. I'd prefer not to risk being fired for fooling around with students on campus."

She chuckled, causing Mya and I to do likewise.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Mya placed a hand on my other breast. "I wouldn't want to get expelled for fucking a professor in my dorm room."

We all laughed, and then the two incredible women nuzzled me. I was so warmed by them, I couldn't help saying what I felt.

"Y-you're both amazing. How did I get so lucky?"

"You're not the only lucky one here." Cat squeezed my breast, making me shudder.

"She's right." Mya pinched my nipple, eliciting a squeak from me. "And you're very special, too."

As she moved her lips to my ear, I let out a soft moan. When I heard the words she whispered, I nearly melted into the bed.

"I love you, Suzie."

* * * * *

Epilogue

It had been a wonderful Christmas. My grandparents spent the day, as did my two aunts and uncles, along with my three cousins. Our house was overflowing with laughter and cheer. Also, there seemed to be enough gifts for everyone on my street, and more food than we could all eat in a week.

After hugging our visitors goodbye this evening and cleaning up the mess, I went to my bedroom for some much-needed quiet time. Although I had loved every minute with my extended family, they were often loud. And my cousins had far too much energy. Ten hours of this had me longing for peace and solitude.

Once I'd put on my pajamas, I sat on the bed and texted Heidi. We each let the other know the presents we'd received. Mine were mostly clothes, books, and gift cards. However, I did get a beautiful necklace from my grandmother. It was one she'd had since she was my age, and wanted to pass it down to me. I knew I would always treasure it.

Heidi's were similar, with one exception. Instead of a necklace, she'd been given a new car. Clearly, her parents were very well off. And while I could have been jealous, I texted back that I was really happy for her -- which I was. Besides, I loved my parents dearly. I wouldn't have ever traded them for any amount of money.

Her last message to me was to enjoy the rest of my holidays, and that she looked forward to seeing me again in a few weeks. When I responded in kind, my phone dinged again. This time, it was Lori. She too was curious about how my day had gone and what I'd received. Also, she wanted to brag about the cruise tickets she'd been gifted. She was giddy at the prospect of sailing to Acapulco for spring break.

The other thing she informed me of was our dorm situation. I was already aware that Mya was attempting to get the university to assign me as her roommate in January, and Cat was helping the cause. This prospect seemed fantastic, especially since Lori had been fully on board. She was actually keen to move in with her boyfriend, which meant it would be a win-win for us both.

According to a text she had just received, it was now almost a guarantee I'd be rooming with Mya. My heart burst out of my chest as I read the sentence, and I heard angels singing all around me. This was a better gift than anything I could have hoped for.

I thanked Lori for letting me know, then noticed I had another text. It was from Mya. If I'd already been elated, her message had me over the moon.

"Hey Suzie! Hope you had a great Christmas. Cat just told me we're gonna be roomies next semester. Isn't that awesome? I can't wait to spend lots more time with you. My stinky feet and sweet pussy can't wait either. Love you!"

Falling back onto the bed, I let out a muted shout for joy. This was every Christmas present I'd ever gotten or would ever get -- times a billion -- wrapped into one. My brain almost imploded as I considered how spectacular it would be to serve and adore the woman I loved, whenever I wasn't in class or sleeping by her side. I had to pinch myself to ensure I wasn't dreaming.

When my euphoria subsided such that I was able to type, I sent a reply to Mya.

"Hi Mya. I hope your Christmas was awesome. This is incredible news! I was already having a wonderful day, but now it's the bestest day of my life. I can't wait to live with you. And I'll make your wonderfully aromatic feet and fabulously delicious pussy very happy as well. Love you!"

For a while, we continued exchanging texts. Most of them were heart and kissing emojis, but she also sent a picture of her bare toes. I shuddered while staring at it, imagining I could smell them and taste them.

We finally bid each other goodnight, and I got up to plug my phone in the charger. Before returning to bed, I went to my closet and reached into my schoolbag. I smiled upon seeing the baggie containing Cat's stocking, but I instead grasped the one beside it. I quivered with excitement, turned off the light, and crawled under my bedcovers.

I took a breath in anticipation and pried the bag open. The intoxicating odor hit me right away and as I brought the contents toward my face, I shook and moaned. They hadn't lost their potency, and I become extremely aroused when I pressed the toe portion to my nose and inhaled.

Keeping the fabric tight against my nostrils, I began taking deep sniffs. Whilst the powerful stench assaulted my senses and filled my lungs, my body writhed and my hips gyrated. As I'd done each night for the past week, I allowed myself to be taken to the brink of climax through scent alone. And just like before, I held myself there for as long as my damp and needy sex would allow.

At some point, my hand found its way between my legs. The moment my fingers made contact, I took a gigantic inhale of Mya's cheer socks. My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave, causing me to shake violently as I stifled a scream and soaked my hand with juices.

In the afterglow, I left the socks on my face. Despite my pussy being satiated, I never tired of my lover's precious smell. I purred with bliss as I thought of having the source available to me whenever I wanted.

It was indeed going to be toe-tally foot-tastic new year!

* * * * *

My thanks go to the following: ChloeTzang & Pixiehoff for their inspiration, Vanquished & Mikoto for their proofreading, and everyone at Accommodating Angelicals for their continued support. I couldn't have done this without you all!