The Mysterious Stranger

Story Info
I take a stranger back to my room to fuck my brains out.
4.4k words
4.54
16.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, everyone. I hope you're staying safe during this crisis, and that this stroll down erotic memory lane will help distract you from the craziness. As always, comments and ratings are appreciated. Enjoy!

"Are you as bored by that crowd as I am?"

I wince inwardly as I step out to join you on the deck. That line sounded a lot less cheesy in my head... You turn slightly at the sound of my voice. You chuckle softly, but give a slight nod in response. I take that as an invitation to join you. Drawing a deep breath, I cross the deck to stand beside you. The chilly night air makes goose bumps prickle on my arms and my nipples tighten slightly. My heartbeat picks up as I draw closer to you. I'd been watching you in the crowd for a while now, wondering if I'd have the courage to draw you away. When I saw you step outside for some fresh air, I had to seize my chance. And then I had to use such a ridiculous opening line...

You glance at me; your eyes flick up and down taking in my entire figure. A quirk of your eyebrow tells me you're impressed by what you see. A flush of heat warms me briefly against the chill of outside. I stand next to you, my elbows on the deck rail, looking out at the lights of the city. You draw in a deep breath before speaking. "These sort of things are usually fun. Tonight I just couldn't get into the spirit of things."

"Why is that?" I ask, looking at you from the corner of my eye. Up close, you're very attractive indeed. You fill out your suit quite nicely; and your big hands, clasped before you on the deck rail, look strong. I wonder how it would feel to have those hands roaming over my body, and my breath comes a little quicker.

You turn to face me, leaning one elbow on the rail. You take in my evening gown. You seem to like what you see, and your eyes travel slowly from the thin shoulder straps to the deep neckline, down to my stockinged leg, exposed from the thigh down, and my black heels. I unconsciously arch my back slightly, sticking my ass out a bit more. You chuckle softly again as you slowly bring your eyes back up to meet mine. "Frankly, I've been too distracted to pay attention."

"Oh?" I turn to face you now, mirroring you by resting one elbow on the deck railing. "Distracted by what?"

"By you." The simple directness of your reply, coupled with your penetrating gaze, takes my breath away. The goose bumps on my body suddenly multiply, and my nipples tighten further in a way that has nothing to do with the cold air. Your blue eyes penetrate to my very soul. "I noticed you following me a while ago. Hard to miss a sexy, mysterious stranger who can't seem to let you out of her sight." You reach out a hand to caress my cheek. I close my eyes and take a deep, shuddering breath, leaning in to your touch. With my eyes still closed, I tilt my head up and purse my lips slightly, inviting you in for a kiss.

You press your lips against mine, sliding your hand to cup the back of my head, bringing your other arm around my waist. Our kiss is electric, and desire floods my body. I press up against you, wrapping my arms around your shoulders and hooking my leg around yours. I arch my back slightly, pushing my breasts into your firm chest. Our tongues wrestle against each other as our kiss grows more passionate. Your mouth tastes like cinnamon whiskey. I moan slightly into our kiss as your hand slides down to squeeze my ass. I wonder if you can tell I'm not wearing any panties.

We finally come up for air. I lean back slightly, supported by your arm around my waist, my hands slipping to rest against your chest. We're both breathing rapidly. Your eyes are cloudy with desire, and I can feel the heat of it flooding through my body. My breasts are aching for your touch. I swallow and say "My room?" in a husky, breathless voice. You nod slightly as I step away. Tugging my dress down, I take your arm in mine and walk back into the ballroom. We quickly cross through and make our way to the elevators. You stand behind me and wrap your arms around my waist as I press the button for my floor. You pull me back against you and I feel your erection through your pants, pressing against my ass. I swallow again and grind against you, making you release a shuddering breath. I take your hands from my hips and bring them up to my breasts, moaning softly as you squeeze them through my dress. Your breath is hot and heavy in my ear.

When the elevator stops, I pull you along behind me to my room. I'm still holding your hands against my breasts, so needless to say our shuffle is rather clumsy. But I can't bear to have you not pressed against me right now. Fortunately we don't have far to walk. I fumble for my key card, which I'd secreted in the top of my stocking, and let us into the room.

As the door swing shut behind us, I turn in your arms to face you. I bring my arms around your neck and pull you into another deep, passionate kiss, sucking your tongue into my mouth and pressing my breasts against you. My pussy floods with heat and desire as you wrap your strong arms around my waist and squeeze my firm ass. After a few moments, I reach back and grab your wrists, pulling your hands out to the side. Still kissing you, I push your suit jacket off your shoulders and slide it down your arms to land on the floor behind you. Once your arms are free you bring them back around me to cup and squeeze my ass. I pull at your tie, loosening it around your neck. Once I remove it, I unbutton your shirt. I quickly push your shirt off as well, then step back from our kiss to admire your naked upper body. I swallow as I take in your broad shoulders, strong arms, and firm chest and abs. You quirk an eyebrow at me and give me a slight smile which makes my knees go watery. I step forward again and wrap my arms around you, pulling you in for another deep kiss. My hands roam over your upper body, stroking your abs and squeezing your chest, arms, and shoulders.

Your lips leave mine, and start trailing kisses down my neck to my shoulder. I lean my head back to give you access to my upper chest, and you kiss and lick your way down to my cleavage. As your mouth trails across my flesh, your hands pull the straps of my dress over my shoulders. I quickly pull my arms out from the straps and reach for the zipper at my back. I tug it down and bring my hands back around your neck as my dress falls away, exposing my hard nipples which are dying for your tongue.

I'm about to push your head down further, to encourage you to start kissing my tits; but you anticipate my desire and bend down further, capturing one achingly stiff nipple in your lips. You lick gently with a broad swipe of your tongue, then suck sharply. I cry out in surprise and ecstasy as you alternate between sucking, licking, and nibbling gently on my nipple. One of your big hands is supporting my lower back; the other comes around to gently fondle and stroke my other breast. My pulse is hammering with desire and my pussy is flooding with heat. I close my eyes and give in to passion when you move your mouth to suck on my other nipple.

After too short a time you pull away from my chest and straighten. I take a half step back from you and push my dress, which has gathered at my waist, down to the floor. Standing before you, naked except for my stockings and heels, I cock one hip up. I run my hands my hair, fluffing it away from my face, and look pointedly at your erection, tenting your pants. You give a half smile and unfasten your belt, then unbutton and unzip your slacks. You kick off your shoes and push your pants to the floor.

I can see your hard cock straining against your boxers, and a good sized damp spot on the front where your precum has leaked. I lick my lips and reach for your cock, pulling it through the front of your shorts. You close the distance between us, putting your hands on my upper arms and pulling me in for another fiery, passionate kiss as I stroke your magnificent length with one hand. You slide your hands down to cup my ass and squeeze. I move my arms around your shoulders and jump, wrapping my legs around your waist and pressing my pussy against your crotch and my tits against your chest. Your strong arms hold me against you, and you walk us over to your bed as we continue kissing.

When we reach the bed, I let go of your shoulders and let myself fall out of your arms onto the mattress. I lie back, my legs in the air. I run one hand down the inside of one leg, stroking my inner thigh, while with my other I start to tease my clit. I hold your gaze and slowly lick my lips. I bring my other hand to my pussy and spread it wide for you. I swear I feel the heat from your smoldering eyes as they slide down my body to my sex. You lick your own lips when you see my fingers, wet with my juices, teasing my pussy.

You lower yourself to your knees beside the mattress. Your strong arms slide under my thighs and pull me closer to you. You lean your face in close to my pussy. My fingers hold my lips open for you as you bring your mouth close. You stick out your tongue and gently lick around my lips, never quite touching them or my clit. I reach for the back of your head with one hand and bring the other up to my mouth. You look up to see me lick my index finger like it's your cock and suck it into my mouth. With a low growl, you return your focus to my soaking pussy.

You slowly insert your tongue into my wet hole, moving your fingers up to hold my lips open. I let out a squeal of passion when I feel your tongue slide into me. I twist my hand into your hair to hold you in place while you tongue fuck my pussy. I flex and push my groin against your face as your tongue thrashes around inside me. You move your hand to caress my clit, and I arch my back as my first orgasm approaches. I clench my hand into a fist in your hair as you bring me closer and closer to cumming. Your tongue pushes in and out of my pussy faster and faster, and your finger rubs in circles against my clit in time with your mouth fucking me. I squeeze my tits with my free hand as I grind my pussy against your face. I'm close, so close to cumming...

When my orgasm hits, I scream out. "FUUUUUUCK!!" My thighs convulse around your head as my body clenches in passion. My body starts to relax, but you haven't finished with me yet. Suddenly your mouth and hands switch places, and you suck hard on my clit as you push two fingers into my dripping cunt. You twist and curl your fingers, and I feel you pushing up against my G-spot as your tongue rapidly strokes my clit. In seconds I'm riding the crest of another orgasm, clenching my body like a fist again and whipping my head from side to side as I scream out again. My heart thuds inside my chest and my breathing is ragged and out of control as I come down from this second, amazing orgasm. As the tension flees from my body, my legs flop open weakly, releasing you. I feel you huff a laugh against my pussy, and the aftershock tingles make me giggle weakly. I look down to see your face, your sexy mouth smeared with my cum. The site reinvigorates me and I sit up, reaching for your face. You stand up and lean over me, hands on the mattress to either side of my body as I pull your face in and alternate between giving you short, hard kisses and licking my juices from your cheeks and chin. I suck hard on your tongue before pushing you away.

You stand back and look down at me, lying on my back, legs spread, resting on my elbows. My eyes travel down your naked body—I notice you've pulled your boxers and socks off. I can see your cock in all its glory now, and it is truly spectacular. My mouth waters as I imagine its thick fullness sliding past my lips and down my throat.

I sit up and lean forward, now on my hands and knees on the bed before you, your hard cock now inches from my face. I open my mouth and lean forward, sticking out my tongue to tease your slit, licking up some precum. Your cock twitches and you gulp as I inch closer, taking you into my mouth.

I relax my throat and move forward, feeling your hard length sliding down my throat as my lips engulf more and more of your length. I stop when I've completely taken you in my mouth, and my nose is up against your pubic bone. Holding my breath, I suck hard on your cock, and you cry out sharply. In a quick motion I open my mouth and pull away from your length, releasing a breath as your cock falls out of my mouth, a trail of drool running from my lips to your head. At the sight of your cock sliding out of my mouth, you make a low inarticulate growl. I look up at you and smile at your expression, before leaning forward again and taking you back in my mouth. This time I don't deep throat you, but instead begin sliding my mouth back and forth along your length, sucking hard as I pull away, stroking you with one hand before my lips. My hand smears my spit along your length, amplifying the smell of your cock and driving me wild with desire.

You push your legs against the bed for support while I fuck you with my mouth. As my hand and mouth and tongue stroke your cock, you reach forward over me to squeeze my ass cheeks. I moan onto your cock as your hands caress my ass. I slide my knees apart on the bed, opening my pussy. You slide a hand down past my ass to tease my opening with your fingertips. My head bobs faster and faster along your length while your fingers probe my pussy. I pull your cock from my mouth and rub the head across my lips, smearing them with your precum. I lean in to suck on your balls one at a time, teasing and tickling them with my tongue while my hand continues to stroke you. I inhale deeply through my nose, filling my head with the scent of your arousal before I take your cock back into my mouth.

After a few minutes of giving you oral pleasure, I decide I want to feel your incredible thick cock pounding my wet pussy. I give your cock one last hard suck as I pull my mouth off; then I push myself up onto my knees and pull you into another passionate kiss. Your hands roam over my body, squeezing my tits and my ass and stroking my clit and sliding along my wet pussy. Breaking our kiss, I grab your hand and bring it to my own mouth, licking my juices off your fingers. I reach down my other hand to grasp and stroke your cock, and moan aloud at the feel of it. Impossibly, it seems even bigger and harder than it was when I was blowing you moments ago.

"Are you ready to fuck me now?" I ask, my voice throaty and ragged with desire.

"God yes," you reply, your own voice husky with passion. "How do you want to start?"

That's an excellent question; I decide that I want to start by riding you. I tell you to lie down on the bed and climb on top of you, straddling you with my pussy grinding against your hard cock. I lean down with my elbows on either side of your head and kiss you again, pressing my tits into your chest. I slide my pelvis up and down, feeling your length rubbing against my pussy. As our tongues invade each others' mouths, I slide my pussy forward along your length until I can feel your cock head penetrating my folds. I push back against you, and we both groan as your hardness slides into my waiting cunt. I start moving back and forth, fucking you slowly as we continue to make out. Finally I break the kiss and push up, moving my hands to your chest and looking down at you. You can't take your eyes from my full breasts and stiff nipples. I lean forward, bracing my hands on your shoulders and bringing my tits within reach of your eager mouth. As I ride your cock, you alternate between sucking and licking my nipples, sliding your tongue along, over, and around my tits as your hands caress and squeeze my ass cheeks.

As you worship my tits and I fuck your cock, I feel myself approaching another powerful orgasm. To help it along, I alternate between sliding my pussy up and down your shaft, and grinding my clit against your pubic bone. My nails dig into your shoulders as my climax gets closer...and closer...

You suck hard on my nipple as you push your cock as deep into me as you can. That's enough to send me over the edge, and I scream again as I squeeze my body around you. "FUUUUUUCK!!" My body clenches tightly for a moment, then I flop forward against you. I hear you chuckle softly into my hair as you continue to pump your cock in and out of my wet pussy. Breathing heavily, I push up to look down into your sexy, intense eyes. I push my hair out of my face and sit up, squeezing your cock with my pussy. You look up at me with a half smile and reach up to caress my tits with your hands. I throw my head back and grind against you as your fingers slide over my nipples.

"Now what?" you ask. I look down at you. I can't believe you still haven't cum yet. I push off you, and we both groan as your cock slides out of my pussy. I look down at your shaft, glistening with my cum. I scoot down and take your cock into my mouth again, sucking and licking my juices off you with loud slurping sounds.

I look up at you and say, "Get behind me." I move around on the bed so I'm on my hands and knees, and you get into position behind me. I've put us so that we're facing the floor-to-ceiling mirrors that coat the closet doors. I see your eyes downcast, examining my pussy and ass as you line your cock up to penetrate me. "Look up," I say. You do so and our eyes meet in the mirror. You huff out a laugh and I blow you a kiss. I wiggle my ass against your cock in invitation. You close your eyes and push your length into me, and we groan in unison.

Fisting my hands into the sheets, I push my ass back against your groin and squeeze your cock with my pussy again. You grab my hips with your big, strong hands and start fucking me hard and deep. I keep my eyes open, watching your face in the mirror. Your eyes are closed and breathing hard as you fuck me. You slam your cock into me over and over, and I cry out with every thrust. After a few moments of hard thrusting, you pause with your cock buried as deep in my pussy as it can go. You open your eyes and look at me in the mirror again. You give a smile that half turns into a snarl. "Christ your pussy feels so amazing," you say. "You're so fucking hot and wet, I fucking love how you feel wrapped around my cock." This sudden explosion of dirty talk sends another jolt to my pussy, and I instinctively squeeze you. You groan. "God, yes! I fucking love when you do that. Squeeze my cock with your pussy!"

"Yeah?" I say breathlessly as I squeeze you again. "You like it when I squeeze my tiny pussy around your great big, thick cock, lover boy? You like feeling my pussy walls stretch around you as you slam your hard fucking cock into me? Making me cum so fucking hard I want to pass out?" I start moving my hips back and forth again, making us both groan. "Come on, daddy," I say. "I want to make you cum. I want you to shoot your hot load for me. Will you do that, baby? Will you give me all your cum? Make me your slut! Fucking cum for your fucking sexy slut, daddy!"

You prop one foot on the mattress, giving yourself better leverage as you pull my ass back, slamming your cock into my pussy over and over. "God yes, you sexy bitch," you say as you fuck me. Your eyes are intense, burning into my reflection in the mirror. "I want to cum for you so bad. Where do you want me to cum?" You punctuate your remarks with hard thrusts into my wet, willing pussy. "In your pussy? On your ass? On your tits? Your belly? Your face? In your mouth? Where do you want me to shoot my hot, sexy load of cum, you sexy, fucking slut?" With every thrust, every description of where you could shoot your hot load, I get hotter and hotter, my pussy gets wetter and wetter, my nipples get tighter and tighter, until I'm sure I'm about to have yet another orgasm. We're so hot together, I'm surprised the sheets haven't caught fire.

I let out a hoarse cry as your cock slams into me. "Get on top of me," I say breathlessly, pushing back against your fucking. With a low growl, you push me off your hard cock. I quickly roll over onto my back, and you climb on top of me, burying your cock deep into my pussy again. I wrap my legs around your waist and my arms around your neck and pull you in for another deep kiss. As you fuck my pussy with your incredible cock, I fuck your mouth with my tongue. Your chest rubs against my nipples as you fuck me, driving my physical pleasure up several more notches.

12