The Mysterious Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pull away from our kiss and look down at me. I can see the desire in your eyes; and a tightness that tells me you're about to cum, that you're only holding on long enough for me to tell you where. I lick my lips at you and you growl deep in your throat.

"Keep fucking me. Fuck your slut!" I say. "Slam that fucking cock into me, then pull out and cum on my belly. I want to watch your fucking cock explode and shoot your fucking load all over me. Cum all over your slut, daddy. Give me your hot fucking load, please, PLEASE CUM FOR ME, DADDY! CUM FOR YOUR FUCKSLUT NOW!" That does the trick, and you quickly pull your cock out of my pussy with a hoarse cry. You sit back on your heels and start stroking your cock furiously. I bring both my hands to my pussy, pushing the fingers of one inside me while the other rubs my clit. My eyes are glued to your hand sliding up and down your shaft as your hips twitch. Suddenly you stiffen and give a low groan. Your cum explodes from your cock, several very impressive jets of semen shooting out. Some splashes onto my belly, some lands on my hands which are bringing me to my own orgasm at the same time.

I cum again with another high pitched, inarticulate sound, squeezing my eyes shut for a moment. I open them to see you still stroking your cock, slower now, spreading the last of your cum along your shaft. I look down and see your cum on my hands and belly. I scoop it up with a finger and bring it to my mouth, licking it clean. Then I crawl around so my face is near your cum-covered shaft and take you into my mouth again, sucking and licking you clean. You twitch in my mouth and your body shudders when I do this. I look up at you and smile around your cock, giving you a wink.

*****

Later, as we lie together in the bed, wrapped in the sheets and our post-coital bliss, spooning, my ass against your cock, your hand caressing my breast, I look back at you over my shoulder. "What did you think?" I ask.

You smile and nod your head. "That was pretty amazing. Thanks for agreeing to play out one of my fantasies, babe."

"It was my pleasure," I say sincerely, wiggling my ass against you. You laugh softly.

"So what fantasy of yours will I be fulfilling next time?" you ask.

"Oh, I have some ideas," I say, thinking that I've always wanted to play out a naughty schoolgirl/teacher fantasy.

12