The Mystery of Lakeview Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nami had to suppress her grin. Tyler thought he was being so clever. Tyler turned to Zoe to check her reaction and as he did, Nami looked at Zoe too, raising her eyebrows and giving her a knowing smile.

Zoe tried her best not to let the fact she saw Nami's expression alert Tyler, and pretended to mull it over. "Okay. You have your phone on you, right?"

"Yup, I do," Nami replied, only remembering just then to keep up the breathing act (which she dropped for about a solid half-minute, not that Tyler seemed to care). "I'll be back as soon as I feel better. You'll hear me before you see me, right?"

Tyler shrugged in confirmation. "That's good enough for me. Hope you feel better soon, Nami. We'll stay in this store here until you arrive; I don't think we checked it out yet." He pointed to some abandoned jewelry store.

Nami nodded, and began to run off, running just out of sight before pivoting. This was where she made her move. Swiftly but quietly, she tiptoed back, not back the way she came, but slightly down the hall, as the two no doubt headed into the jewelry store. She tiptoed up to the edge of the store, where the two wouldn't see her, as long as they didn't poke their heads out the store. She leaned her back against the wall right next to the doorway and started to shimmy closer, focusing only on what she could hear.

As soon as Nami got closer to the store, she hit the auditory jackpot. Now thinking their friend had gone off to get some air, the two were, for now, less careful about the noises they made. While they weren't being overly loud, Nami could clearly hear the sounds of passion as the two no doubt embraced -- the sounds of lips and tongues meeting, and of Zoe's pretty, surprisingly feminine moans.

She couldn't look in out of fear that one of them left a flashlight on, so all Nami could do was lean against the wall and throw her head back, snaking a hand into her pants, fingering herself to what she was hearing. This time she knew that any sounds her needy wet pussy made would be drowned out by the passionate duo, her two best friends, the two best friends that never would have even hugged two weeks ago, kissing like reunited lovers. This whole situation was so insane, and Nami's horny brain loved it.

After a few minutes of making out, the sounds stopped, even though Nami hadn't reached an orgasm yet. She was almost frustrated, looking at the store in desperation. Realizing she couldn't see any light, she gambled on the idea that their flashlights were on, and dared to get closer, listening clearly for where Tyler was. As long as she could get behind Tyler as opposed to in front of him, she was safe. If Zoe caught her, that would be weird. If Tyler caught her, that could be devastating.

As she got closer, she heard them whispering, and moved strategically, crawling along the floor and eventually leaning against some kind of counter as the two spoke.

"This is so crazy," Zoe breathed, pure passion evident in her voice.

"Yup it is," Tyler replied. Nami smirked to herself -- she could picture Tyler's shit-eating grin. His smugness was practically dripping off of his words. It was clear he was more pleased with himself than ever before. She wondered if Zoe found that hot, but then again, in that moment, so much seemed hot, to the point she wondered if it happened sooner between them and Zoe only decided to tell her now.

"We need to do this more often," Zoe told him, sincerity biting into her husky voice. "We can't just leave this off at twice," she added, confirming her story to Nami.

"Well, as long as we're here, I had an idea..." Tyler replied, confidence brimming from his voice.

"And what would that be?" Zoe asked.

Nami couldn't believe what she heard next. The unmistakable sound of a zipper. Tyler's fly was going down. Nami's hand flew to her lips in disbelief. Tyler was fishing his cock out? Here? Now?! That was so bold! That was so...

"Holy shit..." Zoe breathed. "...Tyler, Nami could come back any second..."

"Nah, c'mon," Tyler replied coolly. "We'll hear her before we see her. We'll even see her flashlight's light way before she can see us. The second you can see anything, we stop. But until then..."

There was no sound for a bit, until Zoe let out a submissive moan. "Fuck, you're packing..." she moaned.

"And what do you want to do to it?" Tyler asked. Nami was back to playing with her pussy at this point, praying that the bare minimum answer was 'suck it.' Though, if they just wanted to fuck right here and now, she would have stopped holding back on her moans, consequences be damned.

"I want to suck it, Tyler," Zoe moaned. "Oh my God, I've never wanted anything more. Please, pleeease let me suck your cock."

Tyler let out a low laugh. "I really didn't expect you to be quite so submissive. Get on your knees."

Nami had to imagine the visual of what was happening, but as soon as the sounds began to happen, her imagination had little trouble. The sounds of Tyler and Zoe making out were nothing compared to the sounds of Zoe moaning and gagging on Tyler's dick. His, no doubt, thick, long, huge cock. Nami's pussy was throbbing and pulsing. Her hips were humping her hands desperately. The sounds came straight from the heavens, and Nami needed to hear them more clearly.

The sounds of Zoe's witty and pithy mouth being put to work on Tyler's meatstick were too muffled for Nami's liking. She risked everything, and scooted along the floor, trying to make as little noise as possible, until she was, unbeknownst to the two, right next to them, trying to take up as little space on the floor but still enough to rub and finger-fuck her needy pussy, listening to one of her best friends getting throatfucked by her other best friend. The two best friends that would never do this with each other, not even knowing she was watching. It was too much. It was too hot.

Nami couldn't hold back. As she rubbed her sensitive little clit, she began her first orgasm, then rode it out into her second. Each second brought more pleasure, and reinforced how right all this felt. She wanted to be like this forever. Losing control over her own functions as much as her reality, she let out a single, quiet grunt.

She froze, despite her orgasm. As fun as this was, her actually blowing her cover was another thing entirely. To make matters worse, the sucking sounds abruptly stopped. Nami sat where she was, too terrified to move, until she heard any kind of sound. It sounded like a lesser version of what was happening before -- wet, squishy, and coming from the same area, like Zoe was just giving him a handjob or something.

Suddenly, Nami felt something, and squeezed her eyes shut in terror. A finger, then a hand, on her one kneecap. Zoe caught her, and was identifying who, and where, she was. Nami was busted, especially when Zoe's hand travelled down her leg somewhat and could likely figure out that the other leg was sprawled in the other direction. Zoe was a smart girl; she remembered the conversation from yesterday and could piece it all together. And now she knew.

"What's up, Zoe? Something wrong?" Tyler asked. Nami held her breath, feeling complete dread knowing the answer.

Zoe didn't answer for a few seconds, her hand still on Zoe's knee. Finally, she spoke. "Nothing, Tyler," she replied, shocking Nami so much she remained frozen in place. Zoe's free hand travelled up the general area until she found Nami's arm. Her touch travelled down to Nami's fingers, finding it, embarrassingly, coated with her juices. She grabbed Nami's hand and guided it back down between her legs. "Nothing in the slightest. Let me finish you off before Nami comes back."

"Fuck yeah," Tyler groaned as Zoe took him back in her mouth. Zoe's free hand let go of Nami's hand and went back to stroking her leg; up and down, over and over.

Nami was over being shocked, and could feel the panic dissipating within her body. Zoe knew what she was doing, and as far as she knew, Zoe wanted her to continue. Zoe caught her and wanted her to keep masturbating to her blowing Tyler. This was so perverse. Nami didn't want to disrespect her friend, and would not have been able to hold back anyway, and threw her head back, masturbating furiously while enjoying Zoe's hand stroking her leg. She wasn't even bi (and as far as she knew, neither was Zoe) but just the touch of endorsement filled her with such a thrill that she could barely have spoken even if she wanted to at that moment. Any trace of rational thought was gone. Nami just needed to cum, badly. Her hand moved at mach speed, performing every trick in the book to please her pleading pussy, as her friend facefucked her other friend a few feet away, not knowing anything about his auditory audience.

***

"Aaaah," Tyler moaned in sheer delight as the three of them exited the mall and felt the cool evening air on their faces. "That feels good. I didn't realize how hot it can get in that stuffy old mall."

"It's definitely feeling a lot like October," Nami observed, trying to use the night sky as an excuse to avoid looking at either of them.

"It's like a week to Spooky Day," Tyler replied, no doubt with a grin. Nami turned to look at him and, sure enough, there one was. "Got any idea what to go as yet?"

Nami shrugged, and Tyler turned to Zoe, who was spacing out and didn't respond. "Earth to Zoe!"

"Huh? Oh, sorry..." Zoe mumbled. "Uh, Halloween? No idea. Maybe just like a cat or something."

"Seems plain for you," Tyler laughed.

At the light jab, Zoe snapped back to full attention. "Well at least I put effort into my costumes. You going as a lump of cardboard again this year?"

"It was a robot! I just ran out of silver spray paint," Tyler complained.

"Speaking of shiny stuff, what did you steal this time?" Zoe asked him.

Tyler turned around, revealing nothing but the shirt on his back. "Nada," he flatly answered.

"Wow, character development! You didn't steal anything this time. Or did you just forget your backpack at home?" Zoe quipped.

Tyler looked her dead in the eyes. "Actually, I did want to take something. But maybe I can take it next time we come here," he said plainly, yet challengingly. Zoe blushed. It was pretty clear what he meant.

Still, she recovered quickly. "A fourth time?! Tyler, we have to move on at some point."

"Hey, I'm having fun if you are," Tyler rebutted.

As much fun as the dramatic irony was to witness, Nami was starting to feel left out. She shivered in the late October wind. "Hey, if you two don't mind, I think I'm going to start to bike home," Nami started, trying not to let her tone reflect how she felt.

"No sweat!" Tyler replied.

Zoe was less enthusiastic. Her eyes darted around once or twice before she blurted, "Wait!"

Nami was already getting her bike, but hesitated at her friend's words. "What is it?"

"You left something at my house when you last visited. Did you want to bike to my house and get it back real quick?"

"I did?" Nami asked with a scrunched-up face. "What did I leave?"

"A, uh, thing on your backpack. Like a clip or something? I guess it doesn't matter that much, but I keep forgetting to bring it to school. It would mean a lot to me if you could come get it."

Internally, Nami groaned. She hated when people guilt-tripped her into things, especially social situations, mostly because it worked every time on her. "Sure," she replied.

"Great!" Zoe said enthusiastically, and turned to Tyler. "We'll see you Monday?"

"You know it," Tyler replied. "I gotta get some work done on Sunday anyway. I'm not gonna lie, I've fallen crazy behind."

Zoe gave a sympathetic laugh. "Yeah," she murmured quietly. "Well..." she stood there awkwardly, as if she was mulling over giving him a hug or something. "...yeah, anyway, see you Monday!" As the last words fell out of her mouth, the two girls got on their bikes and started the journey towards Zoe's house, which at the very least was like the midway point between Nami's house and the mall.

Nami had the entire bike ride to think over all of the events of the day. As soon as the pair arrived at Zoe's house, she spoke. "I didn't really leave anything at your place, did I?"

Zoe looked at Nami with what Nami thought might have been guilt, or even fear. "Um, yeah, no," she mumbled. "Just thought... you'd want to... yeah, talk."

Nami sighed. She kind of wanted to get home after a day like that, but seeing Zoe's doe-eyed expression was really out-of-character for her. "Yeah, we should, shouldn't we?" Nami conceded, walking into the house and accepting her fate.

The two wordlessly made their way into Zoe's room. Zoe took initiative and lay down on the bed, while her friend opted for her desk chair.

"So..." Zoe began. When no reply came from Nami, she chuckled. "Yeah, that was really something, huh?"

"Yeah," Nami murmured. For some reason, she wanted to both sit closer to Zoe and keep her distance. If she concentrated, she could still feel Zoe's hand on her leg. And it didn't feel bad or anything, but some inner voice told her that she shouldn't keep thinking of that. Was it connected to the same inner voice that made her do what she did in the first place? She didn't know.

"Do you feel guilty for it? Do you have that, like, post-orgasm clarity?" Zoe sat up so she could look her friend in the eye. "You did orgasm, right?"

"Yeah," Nami quietly admitted. "At least three times."

"Lucky," Zoe joked. "As if I should expect anything else from Tyler, he made me suck his dick but after you ran back out, he wouldn't return the favor. Next time we meet up I'm definitely making him do that for me."

"So you're going to see him again?" Nami pointed out.

"I -- wow. Huh. Well spotted," Zoe slowly said. "I wasn't even thinking about that. I guess it just kind of... came out."

"I don't know if I feel guilty," Nami admitted, squeezing her legs together again. She was turning into such a hornball. She felt the heat building up within her again. "I feel... not myself though."

"Yeah, same," Zoe admitted. "Maybe there's some kind of hormone transference thing. We hang out with you, you get really horny thinking about Johnny-"

"Jeremy. Johnny's the guy panting after Mina."

"Right, Jeremy -- and then we get horny by... proxy? It can't work like that."

"I think it's the mall."

A beat of silence flowed between the two girls before Zoe gave a single chuckle of confusion. "You think... the mall makes people horny? I mean, the place did have a Soma..."

"I'm serious. Think about it," Nami said seriously. "We heard that one woman masturbating and wailing her lungs out. Then both of us get really horny and do things we normally wouldn't do. You told me yourself you never would have thought of making out with Tyler. And today, you sucked his dick!"

Zoe's eyes glazed over with a slight smile at the thought.

"And I masturbated in front of you! I mean, I was right next to you when it happened!" Nami continued. "That's... that's got to mean something."

Zoe returned to the world of the living and focused on Nami. "Nami, do you know how ridiculous you sound?" she asked, posing sideways on the bed as she talked. "You're saying a mall, where hundreds of people used to gather and be normal, made us so horny we did things we never would? That's taking the 'corrupting the youth' argument to the extreme. There's no way the mall's like that. Someone would have noticed while it was still open."

"I just think it's the only new thing introduced to our lives. Maybe something happened after it closed or something," Nami carried on.

"I get why you think it, but it's got to be something else. Honestly, I think it's just teenage hormones and we all got caught up in the heat of the moment or something," Zoe dismissed her.

And Nami hated being dismissed. She wanted to avoid this subject entirely for fear for what it could reveal, but she decided here and now that the clear signs from this question would be worth the risk. "You're straight, right?"

Zoe was caught off guard. "What...?"

"You've told me and Tyler a bunch of times that you're straight," Nami continued.

"Well then I guess you have your answer..." Zoe replied, weirded out by the topic change.

"But you stroked my leg while you were blowing Tyler," Nami continued, swallowing nervously after she spoke. She could feel herself beginning to leak again, getting wet from the mere memory. "You knew I was there and you didn't just continue, you involved me."

"Oh, hey, look, if it's about that, if you were uncomfortable, you could have s-" Zoe stopped herself and gave a low giggle. "No, I guess you couldn't have said anything, could you?" She looked back at Nami. "But I didn't go too far or anything, did I?"

"Well, we all did..." Nami uneasily continued.

"No, like, with you. Like, doing something you're not comfortable with."

Nami swallowed again. "No. I liked it. But-"

"There, see? And it's not like I was coming onto you or anything. It's like a friendly buttslap or something if you see a friend's ass." To prove her point, she flipped around and playfully moved her butt at Nami. "I know you wouldn't, but some friend groups would see something like this and just give it a smack. And it doesn't mean anything, it's like a silly game. Sure, it's sexual in nature, but, it's just harmless fun. It wouldn't mean anything."

Nami didn't reply. She could feel herself beginning to sweat. Nami was sure she wasn't into girls herself, until today. She found herself battling with a bunch of feelings today, and in the moment, she was battling the urge to play along with Zoe and slap her butt or something. Unfortunately, her inner conflict and her lack of response meant Zoe sat there for a while, looking back at Nami, presenting herself to her.

Zoe laughed nervously. "Or do I have you all wrong? You've been staring at my butt for a bit long, y'know..." she trailed off. Zoe had, especially by high school standards, an amazing ass. The fact that she was decently muscular all over meant that she was practically one of the only girls she knew with a visibly toned ass. A lot of girls had toned legs but few had an ass quite like Zoe's, a point she sometimes liked to hold over the "boring" guys drooling over her.

Zoe gave a mischievous smirk. "I know, it is nice. I mean, tell you what, if I do have you wrong and you want to be adventurous, give it a smack."

Nami felt a lump in her throat. The feeling that this was wrong arose once again in her mind, but all she could do was sit there in fear. Emboldened by her friend's offer, she wordlessly stood up and walked over to Zoe. "Euh-" She tried to say something, but the lump in her throat made her stumble. She cleared her throat and swallowed. "You want me to?"

"Sure, why not?" Zoe played it cool. "Just to show you what I mean."

Unsure of herself, Nami slowly raised her hand above Zoe's waiting ass. Her butt stretched the jeans it was filling, muscular and clearly more than a handful. Zoe wiggled it impatiently. "Come onnn," she egged Nami on.

Nami threw her hand down and smacked Zoe across the ass, making Zoe slightly move forward. Her eyes went shut, then fluttered back open. "There, see?" she asked. "And then we'd giggle and do other stuff." She bit her lower lip. "Or, if you really wanted to commit to the bit, you could do it again."

Nami stared at her friend, who offered no more words, but instead gave a single wink. Without needing to be told twice, Nami raised her hand, and immediately threw it down onto the same cheek, admiring how firm yet nice to touch Zoe's ass was.

"Ouch!" Zoe said in a mock voice, a teasing way, like she would give to a boyfriend or something. The two stared at each other for a second or two before Nami rose her hand again and gave Zoe's butt a smack, harder than the first two.

123456...9