The Mystery of Lakeview Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then again, then again. Eventually, after each smack, Nami's hand would remain on her friend's ass, then she became bolder, feeling around her ass with both hands between smacks. Zoe was no longer making any comments about it not meaning anything. As a matter of fact, her smile was gone, replaced by a look of sad eyebrows.

Except they both knew she wasn't sad. It looked more like she was begging.

Even through her jeans, it was clear that Zoe was becoming a little damp between her legs. Nami didn't even need to check beneath her own skirt -- she could begin to feel a trickle going down her leg. Neither girl would have been able to say how long they spent with Nami smacking Zoe's ass, but it was Zoe who eventually bolted up from her bed, wrapped her arms around Nami, and embraced her as her tongue entered Nami's mouth. Nami didn't resist at all and moaned into Zoe's mouth, her own arms wrapping around Zoe.

When Zoe retreated the kiss, the look on Nami's face wasn't one she even recognized. While Nami was passionate about her beliefs, she was often characterized by a certain meekness, but not now. Now she seemed almost angry in her passion, her desire for Zoe, and it was clear through her eyes alone that she was going to get her way today. It helped that Zoe wanted her to. There was nothing she wanted more in this moment.

Nami was, Zoe guessed, a virgin, but the phrase 'her enthusiasm made up for her lack of experience' that she's heard in clichee porn stories seemed to ring true. While still looking her in the eyes, as if she were a woman possessed, Nami started rubbing Zoe's slit over her pants. Despite wearing jeans, Zoe moaned and pushed her hips forwards. Even though she was sucking Tyler's cock just an hour or so before -- and what a cock it was -- Zoe couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on.

Zoe never considered herself a lesbian. While she was growing up, she didn't even question her sexuality once. Frankly, even when it came to guys she found so few people in her range that she almost considered herself ace. Along with new physical sensations, Zoe was walking the dangerous territory of new feelings -- which was particularly dangerous to her, since she always liked to know exactly what her feelings meant and what she was getting into. Here, she didn't have a clue about either.

The pair didn't say another word to each other -- they didn't need to. Zoe ditched her pants, feeling a new sensation -- bashfulness. She felt spurts of it with Tyler, but now she was getting naked with her best friend -- the one person she was less likely to do anything sexual with than Tyler. She took off her jeans, then her shirt, standing in front of Nami in just her bra and panties, figuring that shyness was for losers and standing up straight, letting Nami get a good look of her.

Nami drank in the sight before her. Zoe realized that they talked about her hormones once or twice before, but Zoe never really got to see Nami horny until they started going to the mall, and Nami was right, her hormones absolutely took control of her. "You look yummy," Nami growled.

"Yummy?" Zoe asked with a laugh. "Dam-"

"Shut up and kiss me," Nami moaned, moving in to kiss her best friend with as much force, passion, and tongue as she could, mashing her crotch against Zoe's in the process. Zoe moaned and started mindlessly humping against her, causing enough friction to start a fire.

The two kissed, exploring and sharing each other for as long as they could muster until they broke away and realized what was going to happen next. Nami took the initiative, taking off her skirt (earning a laugh from Zoe when she saw how wet her friend was) and shirt. Zoe had to admit, even though Nami wasn't petit and it's not like her chest was large or anything, her breasts were deceptively big for her frame and the shirts she picked. Zoe almost felt self-conscious with her athletic body and, despite their height difference, smaller breasts. Nevertheless, she unhooked her bra and let it slowly drop to the floor, revealing her perky breasts to Nami, her nipples explaining in perfect detail just how aroused Zoe was.

Before she could do anything else, Nami found herself latching onto her friend's breasts and discovering for herself how to please a woman with her tongue. Zoe would have laughed at her friend's eagerness if she wasn't so busy moaning and cradling her friend's head, her own head swimming with all the new sensations she'd felt over the past twenty-four hours. Hell, even the last two.

As Nami eagerly licked, bit and sucked away, listening for Zoe's moans to figure out how to please her better, Zoe was busy trying to work off Nami's bra and, subsequently, her panties. Despite the immense pleasure and the internal screams for more, as soon as Nami was fully naked, Zoe pushed Nami off of her and looked her up and down, biting her bottom lip and tenderly removing her own panties.

"I want to eat you," Zoe admitted quietly. "I've never done it before."

"I want to eat you too," Nami groaned, her voice thick with passion.

Zoe chuckled. "How about I go first eating you? I think we should learn to crawl before we walk." Seeing her friend's confused stare, she clarified. "Eat one pussy at a time before we sixty-nine."

The mere idea of doing such a dirty thing made Nami moan and almost collapse on the spot, but Zoe was perfectly happy with that. Within seconds, Nami was on the bed with her legs spread, her friend's face inches away from her little slit, smelling her womanhood for the first time.

Zoe inhaled. "Fucking intoxicating, holy shit..." she whispered, almost fully to herself. She gave a single experimental lick on the outside of Nami's folds, and the reaction was felt almost throughout her entire body. This felt so right. Zoe was almost fully confident she became addicted to eating pussy on the spot. Something about it felt too right to even put into words. She could have been in this position eternally and not batted an eye. She wanted to eat and please Nami forever.

Zoe was a fast learner, and Nami was a horny bitch in heat, and the magical combination meant that Nami's first orgasm came in just over a minute, though she would prove to last longer for the three orgasms that hit her after. Zoe was jealous -- she'd heard of girls that orgasm this quickly, but wasn't aware that her own best friend was one of these magical creatures. Maybe they should have done this sooner.

Nami moaned out her orgasms at such a volume that Zoe prayed her room was soundproof enough to contain these moans. There was no way in hell she was going to either stop or tell Nami to tone it down, because she wanted neither. She dove her face into Nami's pussy, eagerly lapping at her slit, licking at her folds, and teasing her cute little clit. It was almost hard to tell what pleased Nami the most, since she moaned uncontrollably with nearly any and all contact. After four orgasms, the duo decided to switch and instead it was Zoe that lay on the bed, feeling vulnerable, a feeling she wasn't used to. So vulnerable and able to be used. So submissive. It felt so right for her.

Zoe knew through her masturbation habits that Nami was the lucky one of the two, and it was going to be very hard for Nami to actually bring her to an orgasm. Credit to Nami, that did not stop her in the slightest. She ate Zoe's pussy like it was giving her herself pleasure, and happily played with her own pussy at the same time. Smiling at the sexiness of the scene, Zoe played with her firm tits, enjoying the show and realizing that twisting her nipples and adding to her feeling of vulnerability and pain was turning her on further.

Despite no orgasm, Nami spent more time with her face buried in Zoe's cunt than Zoe did in hers, although Nami was likely grateful to spend such quality time doing one of her new favorite things. Zoe was happy to take over, albeit with perhaps some guidance along the way.

"You can suck on my nipples again, and stick a finger in me if you want," she told Nami, finding her commanding voice again as she started to play with her clit, hoping to tease an orgasm out of her. "Or two. Actually, two. I think I want more than one in me. Fuck one. Do two."

It was Nami's turn to chuckle as Zoe's normally-confident stare melted into that submissive, begging face Nami saw moments before. Nami was happy to comply, warming Zoe up with one finger while Zoe focused on her clit, looking up at the ceiling and starting to pant. Nami latched her mouth onto Zoe's boob and started her oral performance, licking and nibbling. Zoe moaned in a cute, high-pitched way.

"Oh fuck, that's so nice, Nami," she moaned. "I'm so fucking happy we're doing this. I want to do this with you all the time."

In that moment, it was true. Zoe would never admit it, especially out of sex, but she would have emptied her bank account for Nami at that moment, especially the moment after, when Nami quickly transitioned from one finger to two, then two fingers to three.

Having three fingers inside of her felt so right to Zoe. She loved being filled. She loved sex. She loved fucking Nami, and she couldn't get enough of it. With her own efforts, combined with Nami's efforts and their past episode of mutual cunnilingus, Zoe came faster than she expected, and harder than she ever did in all of her life. Her parents definitely knew what was happening at this point, but she didn't care. Stars streaked by her vision, her pussy convulsed and danced for her, and she nearly passed out.

"Oh my fuck... fuck... holy shit..." Zoe breathed. "Jesus christ, that was fucking fantastic. I'm so glad we did this."

"Me too," Nami purred, still playing with herself, never satisfied. She would reach two more orgasms just by fingering herself before Zoe fully caught her breath.

***

"A third time?" Mr. Sigorsky incredulously asked. "You've gone to the washroom twice this period, Nami. It's ten minutes to the end of the period. You can wait."

Zoe watched Nami squirm in her seat. It didn't take a genius to figure out why Nami had gone to the washroom so much this period. Zoe was, frankly, worried for Nami. What they did on Saturday was amazing -- fucking amazing, her pussy twitched even just remembering it -- but there was more to life. And she hated to admit it, but Nami was onto something.

Something had definitely affected the three of them. Nami, already dangerous with her hormone levels, was one class jokester innuendo away from taking the cutest freshman boy in the class and humping him to death in the middle of the class, it was obvious by looking at her. Zoe frowned and turned to Tyler; he was slouched in his chair, head back, daydreaming. What about? Looking at his pants gave a clear indication of what. His sweatpants were clearly tented with his large cock. His huge, thick, veiny --

Zoe shook her head, an audible "aaargh" of frustration leaving her lips. Sigorsky looked at her, but didn't say anything. No doubt he noticed the two were slumping, though she prayed he couldn't tell the root cause. As Zoe reflected, she realized that Sigorsky was probably concerned about her too, and for a good reason. Zoe found it really hard to concentrate, especially knowing that she was sandwiched between the two people she wanted more than anything else on the planet at that moment.

The idea that the mall itself made them horny was, of course, ridiculous. But was Nami right? Was it something inside the mall? A gas or an uncontrolled substance or even a weird hypnosis video playing on a screen she didn't remember seeing... it all sounded so sci-fi. So unreal. This had to be some kind of pheromone thing. Possibly not out of the ordinary -- late effects of puberty hit one of them super hard, and it caused a domino effect in the group. Yeah.

Zoe glanced once more at Tyler, not realizing she licked her lips when her eyes remained on his package. She shook her head in derision at the idiot. She was so glad Nami and she both agreed that they could never tell Tyler what happened. It was the worst idea ever for so many reasons, the biggest one being that Tyler couldn't even properly articulate what he and Zoe were... the last thing Zoe needed was to complicate the matter tenfold and admit she slept with Nami, her best friend -- their very straight best friend -- too. Plus Zoe was straight. Or she wasn't. Or fuck everything.

After the bell rang, Nami and Zoe got up and collected their bags. Tyler snapped out of his daydream yet remained at his desk, pretending to go over some notes but likely just trying to wish his boner away.

Nami and Zoe approached Tyler's desk, and Zoe figured the best strategy at this point was to be blunt. "We're not going back to the mall," she asserted.

She figured Tyler would be the first one to protest, so she was surprised when the timid Nami blurted, "Why?"

Zoe had to search for reasons. A part of her, a very big hard-to-control part of her, wanted to go back to the mall. In fact, it wanted to go back so badly that she had to fight herself to say 'we're not going back' instead of 'do you want to go to the mall after school today?'

"Last time I was there, I got a cut. It looks bad. Possibly infected," Zoe lied coolly. "Thank fuck I'm up to date on my tetanus shots."

"A cut? Where?" Tyler asked, more out of disbelief than concern.

Zoe felt a surge of anger within her for Tyler not believing her lie. "A private part of me, if you must know. Anyway I said we're not going so we're not going. Let's just find a new place. That's what we always do anyway."

Tyler was unmoved. "I just feel like there's so much we haven't-"

"Why are you still arguing this? I already decided it," Zoe finished, walking away. If nothing else, the conversation made Tyler flaccid, and he was able to get up from his desk and walk with the other two to Nami's locker. Zoe didn't know why, but she felt like continuing once the three got there.

"Plus, the mall gives me weird vibes. Don't pretend like you both don't know what I'm talking about," she added coldly. She looked at the both of them, but neither one of them said anything. "It's just for the best that we move on. Maybe someplace less illegal too."

"Less ille- who are you and what have you done with Zoe?" Tyler joked. Zoe didn't like how accidentally correct Tyler was with that assertion. "Your favorite part is how we're sticking it to the man!"

"Yeah, well, at the very least let's stick it to a different man," Zoe replied disinterestedly, looking out the hallway window. "Just respect what I'm saying. I don't want to go back there again."

"Alright, I'll keep my ear open for other stuff," Tyler mumbled, defeated.

"I should get to class," Nami said quietly, shutting her locker and disappearing without another word. As Zoe went to get to her own class, Tyler clamped a hand on her shoulder.

A strong, masculine hand. God, Zoe found herself pathetic. She bit her lip, not that Tyler could see, and composed herself before turning around. "What?"

"I've been thinking... we probably should have a proper talk about what we are. I want to listen to what you've been saying," an uncharacteristically sincere Tyler replied. "Can we meet at my place after school today?"

Zoe gave a smile, albeit a small one, most of her face still cold and untrusting. She didn't like this situation, but at least one thing was looking good. "Yes, I think that's a really good idea. Right after school works for me."

"Alright, sweet," Tyler replied, breaking into a grin. "Looking forward to it."

***

Zoe moaned with pleasure around the dick that was throatfucking her. It was quite the experience getting to feel Tyler's cock before she even got to see it, but it truly was a marvel in every way -- the way it looked, the way it felt, even the way it smelled. She wanted to remain on topic so badly, and one would assume that shortly after they got to Tyler's house, he just seduced her, but...

Zoe's cheeks burned at the memory. He actually tried to talk to her. He wasn't even being a scumbag. It was Zoe that turned the topic to sucking his dick. She just wanted it ever since Saturday. It was all she could think about that day, apart from Nami's pussy.

That said, he agreed really quickly. Odds are, within a few minutes, he would have seduced her anyway. That's what Zoe kept telling herself. Besides, his cock was meant to be worshipped, and she was meant to submit and be degraded by him, so what did it matter?

Jesus Christ. At least Nami was always horny. Zoe had to deal with this whole new side of her, and when she wasn't overcome by sheer lust, she was not thrilled with it. Still, she could at least take her mind off of it by letting her mind go blank and enjoying how complete she felt with Tyler's huge dick in her mouth.

"Fuck, babe, that's real nice..." Tyler moaned. "You keep that up, you're gettin' a face full of cream."

Ugh. 'Babe.' Tyler was every bit the cheesy porn star that Zoe would have guessed he'd be. Still, something about he way he talked, the sureness, the ownership... it kept her going. It was hot. And hell, he was hot. He kept eye contact right when she wanted it, he had a big dick, he had that stupid grin... what more could a submissive dumb slut want?

Zoe cursed herself in her inner monologue and kept sucking, earning more moans from Tyler. She loved his moans, which was fitting, because he loved her mouth. "Mmm, fuck... it's coming soon... keep sucking if you want it down your throat, babe..."

Zoe blushed but kept sucking. Something about him shooting his load right down her throat appealed to her. She wanted to drink his cum. She wanted him to mark her with his seed, even if it was all going straight to her stomach.

"Fuck... I-!" Tyler moaned and groaned as the shots began firing. Out of instinct, Zoe moaned as she felt the first load fill her mouth. She was glad to see that it wasn't just Tyler's cock that was bigger than average -- the excess of Tyler's load started to come out of her mouth as she struggled to get it down. In the end, her determination won, and she swallowed the whole load he gave her. It tasted... well, like cum. She wasn't swallowing it for the flavor. She was swallowing it because she was Tyler's little whore.

God dammit.

Tyler sat back on his bed, panting and admiring Zoe's naked body. She started to get up, but he held up a hand to stop her. "No no, stay like that," he ordered. "Your body is hot. I want to just look at it."

"Yes sir," Zoe moaned. Tyler looked incredulously at her, which caused her to bite her lip and look down, blushing profusely.

And yet she let him look. She put her arms behind her back and pushed her breasts forward, hoping he was enjoying her extra efforts, which, judging by the way he was stroking his cock, he was.

Zoe knew that teens could go for multiple rounds in a row without deflating or getting tired, but she figured that was an exaggeration or something. Either that or she happened to be friends with two sex gods or something. Either or. Tyler looked smugly at his cock, then back at her, her eyes transfixed on it. "I've got one more load in me tonight," he announced, "but I think I've used your mouth enough."

Reality dawned on Zoe. "Inside me? That thing? Inside me?"

He chuckled. "You up for the challenge?"

"Do you have a condom?"

Tyler hesitated, then stopped. "Oh, right," he eventually mumbled. "You're, uh, not on birth control, are you?"

"I actually am, but that's still a hard rule with me," Zoe asserted. Even blinded by lust, she wasn't going to be stupid. There were too many risks, and even if she likely disappointed her parents on Saturday, she was going to do them proud in this one very specific way.

"Hmm. Yeah, okay, fair enough," Tyler conceded, thinking that the sex was over. He reached for his pants before Zoe opened up her mouth and talked.

1...34567...9