The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage

Story Info
Porn parody on classic detective.
4.7k words
3.23
2.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

This is porn parody. Original is "The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage - The Five Find-Outers 1" - detective book of Enid Blyton.

***

FIRE IN THE COTTAGE

It happened in the evening, in mid-April. The clock struck half past ten. The small town of Peterswood was plunged into darkness. From afar I could hear a dog barking. Eighteen-year-old Larry Dakin stood by the window in his pajamas and enjoyed a gentle blowjob performed by his stepsister Daisy - she was also already eighteen. The girl carefully pushed herself onto the penis, puffing and gurgling. With every movement of his sister's tongue and lips, Larry twitched and trembled, dying of pleasure. He was already close to the finish line when he suddenly saw a pillar of flame. It was burning somewhere in the western part of the city.

- Daisy! - Larry shouted to his sister. - Look, the glow!

Out of surprise, my sister jerked and the penis jumped out of her small mouth. Larry shrank with delight and, against his will, began to cover Daisy's cute face with sperm - she barely had time to close her eyes.

- What is this, a fire? - she whispered in delight, licking her lips and squeezing out one eye. - And how great it burns! - With these words, the girl collected some sperm from her cheeks with her fingers and sent it into her mouth.

- Let's get dressed and run! - Larry decided immediately. Daisy didn't even have time to wash herself, she just hurriedly put slippers on her bare feet, and Larry ran out in slippers, barely able to fit his penis in his pajama pants.

It was fortunate that the parents had just gone on a visit and could not interfere. Not only running out into the street, but also everything else.

Having dressed in whatever they could, a few minutes later they were running headlong down the alley. Incredibly, even having just finished and running a good hundred meters, Larry did not completely lose his erection and was forced to run sideways so as not to show his boner all over the street.

The gate banged on the side. Larry stopped and shined his flashlight. Two people came out of the gate into the street. A boy who looked to be Larry's age, and a girl who was barely eighteen.

- Hello, Pip! - Larry was delighted with his friend.

"Are you allowed to stay up this late, Betts?" - Daisy looked at the girl in surprise. Suddenly, with amazement, she noticed on sweet Bets's wrist a green bracelet shimmering in the reflections of the fire. Nudged her stepbrother with her elbow, she began to whisper something hotly in his ear, making Larry's eyes widen more and more.

- Did you see it, Larry? - Pip said, choking with excitement. - It's a fire! Someone's house is on fire. Don't know whose? I do not know either! Did they call the fire department?

- Firefighters? - Larry repeated dismissively, trying to comprehend what Daisy had told him. - What good are they? By the time they get there, there will be no more fire.

Larry wasn't exaggerating. The firefighters were stationed in a neighboring town, and when something caught fire, there was no point in waiting for them to arrive. But Betts' green bracelet had a meaning, and what a meaning. The same as in the bracelets of the same color of Larry and his sister, which were buried in a secluded place in the garden of their house.

These were bracelets that were issued by the Sexual Education Service as a sign that an eighteen-year-old citizen of the United Kingdom was ready to be sexually active, having agreed to certain changes in the body. The owners of the bracelet could not get pregnant without mutual consent, girls gained the ability to cum from blowjobs, and guys from cunnilingus, in addition, sensations during anal sex intensified, along the way, "enlightened" girls received glands that supplied the "back door" with natural lubrication. And of course, increased elasticity of the "front door" plus the spread of clitoral sensitivity to some other areas. Six months ago, Daisy and Larry received green bracelets and since then the life of eighteen-year-old teenagers has been a kaleidoscope of exciting pleasures. The joy was slightly overshadowed by the fact that they hid the receipt of the bracelets from their parents, who had a very puritan upbringing and were morally somewhere in the middle of the century before last. Moreover, the Dakins roughly knew that the named parents of Pip and Bets had the same attitude towards the Service, or even worse. Have they really decided? And this despite the fact that Bets turned eighteen just a couple of days ago!?

This attitude of parents towards the Service for Peterswood and other small towns in Britain was the norm even in the first quarter of the 22nd century - the pastoral life here contributed to the conservatism of the residents, in contrast to the bustling London or Birmingham. That is why Larry and Daisy visited not the Peterswood branch of the Service, but one of the London ones, hiding this fact from everyone. But when did Pip and Betts find the time to pull off the same trick?

Larry looked carefully at where it was burning, resisting the urge to bombard Pip and Bets with questions about the bracelet.

"It's on Haykop Lane, I think," he determined. - Hurry there!

There was no need to persuade anyone. On the streets, which were completely deserted, people began to appear again. By now almost everyone in the town had noticed the flames, and people were rushing to find out what was burning. The excitement in the crowd was transmitted from one to another. Everyone wanted to be the first to get to the fire. And yet, in this commotion, Larry noticed how Betts did pay attention to her wrist and, blushing in embarrassment, took off the bracelet, hiding it under her T-shirt.

"Yes, this is Mr. Hick's house," a man puffed joyfully as he ran. "Well, exactly," he continued after a pause. - It's burning in his garden.

Having reached the end of the alley, the youth were convinced that the man was right. Mr. Hick's garden was in full flames.

"This is not a house," Larry said, looking over the fence. - Mr. Hick's cottage is on fire. He has an office there.

The cottage was old, built almost entirely of wood, with a thatched roof... Not surprisingly, it burned like a torch.

"They won't put it out," Larry said confidently.

Pip wanted to answer him something, but he was drowned out by a loud cry:

- Get out! Let's get out of here! Do you hear what I'm telling you?

It was Mr. Goon, the only policeman in their city, shouting. He couldn't stand young people and always tried to remove them from his sight - the policeman seemed to see some kind of depravity everywhere. For this, among the youth of Peterswood they nicknamed him Poshelvon.

Now Poshelvon was too busy, but despite this he found time to again accuse the youth of debauchery. His eyes narrowed in anger and his face flushed as he caught up with the group. Almost immediately he focused on Larry:

- Oh, you damn sister-lover! Was she coming all night again?! - and with these words he stared at Daisy, who was red as a tomato.

- Nothing like that, Mr. Goon! This is slander! - Larry said in a trembling voice.

- Yes, of course! - Poshelvon grinned sarcastically. - Look, your sister has cum on her face!

Daisy covered her face with her hands in horror. Goon was the only one in the crowd who was able to see the dried droplets on the cheeks and forehead of the charming Daisy. At this point, Goon, satisfied that he had driven Daisy almost to a nervous breakdown, turned his attention to Bets and Pip:

- Why are you standing there? You probably also want to be depraved, you damn lustful teenagers?

Here he peered into Bets's pink face, noted to himself how Pip was averting her eyes and laughed triumphantly:

- Or have you already? Whoever you hang out with is the one you'll gain from! Oh, well, it won't be good for you when your parents find out!

Betts had tears in her eyes, Pip began to clench his fists and breathe deeply, when suddenly Poshelvon suddenly lost interest in the four and walked towards the fire, pretending that without his sensitive leadership in extinguishing the flames would devour all of Peterswood.

People tried to douse the flames from buckets, and Mr. Goon ordered where to splash the water - as if it wasn't clear enough.

Then he struck up a conversation with the charming eighteen-year-old Miss Minns, Mr. Hick's cook:

-Where is Mr. Thomas? Tell him to bring the hose he uses to wash the car.

The red-haired cutie cook, usually confident and wearing revealing outfits, seemed to have been replaced. Her eyes were running around in fear, her hands were shaking.

"M-Mr. Thomas left to meet his owner at the station," she said with difficulty. - Mr Hick returns by London train

People gave Miss Minns empty buckets, and she filled them with water from the tap again and again.

"You're trying in vain," said someone in the crowd. "Nothing can stop this fire." It burns too much.

"And the firefighters won't make it in time," another voice picked up. "They've already been called, but by the time they get there, only coals will remain."

"This is a real blow to Mr. Hick," said the huge Poshelvon in a deep voice. Frowning his brows, he looked at Miss Minns - her maid outfit was clearly too short and, when she bent over to get water from the tap, the hem of her little white panties was visible to everyone. Shelvon didn't start yelling at her just because she was Mr. Hick's property - what was the point of yelling at things?

- Okay, there is no wind yet. If there had been a good breeze in that direction, the big house would certainly have burned down.

"I feel sorry for this cottage," Larry said sadly, trying to forget about Betts' bracelet. - He was so handsome. Let's help stew too!

Before the others had time to answer, a boy with a bucket approached them. He swung, and almost all the water splashed out on Daisy, soaking her T-shirt so much that it became completely indecent. As if to spite her, her nipples also stood up straight up, so the picture turned out to be completely out of the ordinary. The girl looked down, squealed and covered her tits with her palms, which caused even more glances in her direction.

- Are you completely crazy? - Larry shouted. - She's not a cottage!

"You know, old man," the boy responded calmly, "when this happens..." And he took an expressive pause.

Daisy hid behind a tree so as not to embarrass anyone or embarrass herself.

Here the flames shot up even higher. It became as bright as day around

Now Larry could get a good look at the stranger. They looked the same age. Only the new guy was very fat and dressed well, like a grown gentleman.

"He lives opposite, in a hotel," Pip whispered. - His parents give him so much money that he doesn't know what to do with it. And in general, he sticks his nose everywhere. Believes that he understands everything better than anyone else. See how he stands!

The stranger indeed stood with a very important look. Then he turned and slowly went for a new portion of water.

He was already returning when Mr. Goon noticed him.

- Go away! Get away from here! - the policeman immediately yelled. - Only we still don't have enough children here. - Children? - the boy looked at him indignantly. - I don't understand who you meant. If it's me, I'm no longer a child, I'm already eighteen. Don't you see it yourself? I'm helping put out the fire.

Mr. Goon's face turned red from such insolence.

- Get out! Out! Get away from here! - he shouted even louder. - Another lover of debauchery and vulgarity!

But the boy stood still with the most imperturbable look. Suddenly a small Scotch terrier flew out of the crowd. Growling furiously, he rushed at the policeman.

- Go away! - Beside himself with anger, Mr. Goon yelled at the dog and tried to kick him with his shoe.

But nothing came of it - the dog, continuing to growl, jumped to the side.

- Is yours? - the policeman asked, glaring at the fat boy. - Well, take him away and get out!

But the boy again did not pay any attention to the policeman.

Shrugging his shoulders contemptuously, he threw the remaining water into the fire and walked with the empty bucket to the tap.

The dog also decided not to waste time. Noticing that the policeman had relaxed somewhat, he again attacked his ankles and achieved good results.

The policeman tried to kick the Scotch terrier, but only kicked the air with his boots. Despite his short legs, the dog was distinguished by enviable agility.

Larry, Pip, Daisy and Betts laughed loudly. They liked the Scotch Terrier and passionately wanted him to defeat Mr. Goon.

- This fat guy has a great dog! - Pip said with envy. - If I had one like that, we would still see how Poshelvon would talk to me.

Sparks flew into the sky. It was part of the thatched roof of the cottage that collapsed. Everything around was covered in thick acrid smoke. The four coughed and stepped back.

A large car drove up to the burning house. The back door opened and a tall man rushed towards the cottage as fast as he could. It was Mr. Hick.

The policeman bowed his head politely.

"I have to report, sir, that your office was almost completely destroyed by fire," he reported cheerfully. "We tried to take measures to save him, but we couldn't put out the flames." Do you have any idea, sir, what might have caused the fire?

- How should I know? - the owner snapped. - I was in London. But you stuck around and didn't even call the fire department.

"You know, sir, there is no fire brigade in our city," the policeman answered with unexpected humility. "We noticed the flames when the roof was already burning. Remember, sir, no one lit the fireplace in the cottage this morning?

- Well, yes! Stoked! - Mr. Hick said abruptly. - I spent the night there today. Why are you telling me to freeze in the morning? Maybe a spark flew through the pipe onto the roof. Where is Miss Minns? - he suddenly asked loudly.

"I'm tight, sir," the cook immediately flew up to him. - Woe, woe! But what can I do, sir? You yourself ordered that I should not enter the cottage under any circumstances. If I had been allowed to go there, I would have instantly discovered the flames.

- Shut up! - Mr. Hick interrupted her rudely, unzipping his fly. He was going to use the charming cook right then and there to calm his nerves, which he had every right to do, because Miss Minns was Mr. Hick's slave, as much property as his house, car or chair. So Mr. Hick simply squeezed her ass with both hands, planting a kiss on the girl's tender lips.

Larry, Pip and Betts blushed and looked away - since their receipt of the bracelets was kept secret, the four "converts" were not only allowed to do such things, but even look at the fun with their slaves of those subjects of the kingdom who were already twenty-one years old. Daisy would have turned away too, but she was still hiding behind the tree, trying to figure out how she could solve the problem of the fat stranger's wet T-shirt.

Mr. Hick smiled blissfully after the kiss while Miss Minns settled herself on her knees in front of him. The smacking sounds and head movements left no doubt - Miss Minns began to do the same thing that Daisy was doing when Larry saw the glow from the fire through the window.

- What else can you say? - he turned to the policeman, putting his hands on the back of the slave's head and actively squeezing into her mouth. Poshelvon, apparently for reasons of principle, did not have a sex slave, so he treated all such situations in a very unique way.

-- The front door to the cottage was locked! - he reported in detail, trying not to pay attention to the blowjob scene in front of him. "I managed to check it before the fire got there."

Before he could finish speaking, the wooden walls collapsed with a crash.

The flame burned with such heat that now even the hardiest men were forced to retreat.

"Well, sir," the policeman said in the tone of an expert. - Now your office is gone.

Mr. Hick pulled his penis out of Miss Minns's little mouth, grabbed the policeman's hand and, like a madman, screamed, swinging his half-sucked penis:

- My papers! I beg you, save my papers! They are priceless! They can't burn! - Apparently, Mr. Hick was very old-fashioned and kept records not on modern electronic media, but on recycled wood, like the ancient people whom he seemed to be studying.

- Well, well, sir! - Mr. Goon tried to reason with him. - Be reasonable. Nothing can be saved from such a fire!

But Mr. Hick did not heed the instructions. Pushing the policeman aside, he rushed into the flames.

Several men, who continued to pour fire from buckets, rushed to cut the unfortunate man off. Mr. Hick was grabbed by the arms.

He fought back and kept shouting: "Papers!" Give me my papers!

"I'm telling you, don't do anything stupid, sir," the policeman began to admonish again. - Neither the office nor your papers can be saved. Can't save it, sir! I'm very sorry, sir!

- He's sorry! - Mr. Hick said arrogantly. - Yes, soon the whole world will begin to regret! Do you know how much damage I have suffered?

"Are you saying that these were very expensive papers, sir?"

- Expensive! - the owner responded with even greater contempt. - Yes, they cost thousands of pounds!

"I hope you thought of insuring them, sir?" - the policeman inquired

- I guessed it! So what? - Mr. Hick spread his hands. - These were ancient manuscripts. I worked hard to decipher them! Where can I get new ones now?

-- What does "insure" mean? - Bets asked quietly

-- If you have something valuable, you should pay some money to the insurance company every year; then after a fire or a robbery, the value of your property will be returned to you," Larry explained.

"I see," Betts nodded her head and began to look at Mr. Hick.

Mr. Hick was tall and had a strong stoop. Sparse hair bristled on his head and groin, his penis swayed limply. His eyes sparkled angrily behind his large glasses.

"I don't like Hick," the girl finally decided. "In my opinion, he's no prettier than Poshelvon, or it's Pip's business!" - brother was the masculine ideal in Betts' eyes, especially after they finally decided two days ago...

It was at this moment that Mr. Hick seemed determined to prove her right.

Looking at Poshelvon, he said extremely grumpily: "Mr. Goon." I would ask to be spared the company of all these unpleasant people. Their help was of little use; the cottage burned down anyway. They only trample the lawn.

- Yes, sir! - Mr. Goon responded obsequiously

What the policeman would like most is to shout to all these people: "Get out!" However, Mr. Goon did not allow himself to do this with adults.

And he began to exhort the crowd:

- Disperse! Please clear Mr. Hick's property! Please disperse!

And suddenly he saw that the four were still there.

- You? - He finally gave vent to the anger that was choking him. - Get out of here! Out! Out! Out! Fucking perverts!!

The youth retreated, and Mr. Goon, quite pleased with himself, returned to Mr. Hick.

However, the four themselves already wanted to leave. All the most exciting things were over, and now they were simply falling off their feet from fatigue. In addition, Larry felt that he was ready to cum in Daisy's sweet mouth a couple more times; she herself was not averse to swallowing a little more of her brother's sperm, which she actively made clear with her looks and gestures - for example, she straightened a strand of hair behind her ear. The girl put her wet T-shirt on backwards and tied it under her breasts, causing both her brother and Pip to swallow feverishly as their eyes passed over Miss Dakin's tits. Bets noticed this and nervously looked at her breasts - they were already very noticeable and round, but still inferior to Daisy's cute, weighty boobs.

12