The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This smoke makes my eyes water," Larry noticed only now, looking away from his sister.

"Me too," said Pip.

- And with us! - both girls responded in unison.

- Let's get out of here quickly! - Larry commanded. - We need to get home before our parents arrive. Imagine what a commotion there will be if they see that we are not at home!

All four headed up the alley. The fat boy followed, whistling.

- It burned great, huh? - he spoke to Larry. - It's good that there were no burnt people. Here's what I was thinking: maybe we can all meet tomorrow? I live in a hotel just opposite Mr. Hick's house. My parents are strange people. They spend all their free time playing golf, and I am all alone. So, shall we meet?

Larry hesitated. He didn't really like the fat man. But he was simply delighted with the dog. And he answered:

"If we're not going somewhere far away tomorrow, we'll pick you up at the hotel."

- That's fine! - The fat man immediately became self-important. - I think we will have common interests. Now go home, Buster.

He turned around and walked towards the hotel. Buster trotted along on his short legs.

"Too important and too fat," Daisy said with disdain. - We really need to meet with such a person. We'd better get together in Pip's garden tomorrow, and then we'll run down and see what's left of Mr. Hick's cottage.

"Okay," Pip agreed. - Well, we've arrived.

Then Larry finally decided to ask a question about Bets's bracelet, which made the girl blush, and instantly made Pip stutter and stammer.

- Uh, well... we, this...

-- Don't worry, we've been doing this for six months already! And we have bracelets too! - Daisy whispered excitedly, fiddling with the knot of her wet T-shirt above her navel.

"We buried them," Larry suddenly blurted out.

- So what, you... dig them up every time? Well, when do you want?.. - Betts looked down and blushed, for the umpteenth time that evening.

- No! - Larry smiled. - After all, bracelets are just a sign, a symbol. You need to wear them in public if you want... Well, so that everyone can have sex with you anywhere. For example, at school, on the street or in a cafe. And if you keep it secret, then you can hide the bracelets far away and... well, do everything without them.

- Without bracelets? - Bets's eyes widened. - We did not know...

"Well, I guessed..." Pip began importantly. He had no idea about anything. Oh, they suffered a lot with these bracelets in two days. So today he was in Betts's hand, because she and her brother were busy with something.

-- This is what they talk about at lectures in the Service! - Daisy whispered. - That it is not at all necessary to wear bracelets. Not during sex, not at all. They are just a sign.

"I didn't pay attention," Betts said sadly.

However, she immediately smiled: "So, now we'll hide them far, far away and we'll be able to have sex without the risk of being caught!" Hooray! - she shouted quietly and immediately went to hug Pip. He squeezed her butt a little and kissed her lips, looking at Larry and Daisy, as if expecting them to start making out. But Daisy was hungry for details from young Betts:

- Listen, you've only been around for two days... Well, you started... Have you tried it yet?! Uh... Different?

Betts immediately started babbling:

- Certainly! And Pip came in my mouth! Four times! And in the pussy, and one time he was on me, like mom and dad do, I saw, and the second time I rode on him - my tits bounce so funny during this! And also in the ass! Once, only Pip finished quickly, I didn't have time then... - here Bets stopped short, seeing how Pip painfully covered his face with his hand and shook his head.

- Great! - Daisy decided to support her friend. - But we practice blowjobs most of all. It's a shame to say, but when the cottage caught fire, we... That's exactly what we were doing!

- We, too! - Betts said enthusiastically. - That's why I had a bracelet... Pip managed to take off his, but I... I really like the taste of sperm, there's nothing wrong with that? - she asked cautiously.

- In no case! - Larry reassured her. - On the contrary, it's very good!

"I like her too," Daisy said and licked her lips.

"Well, see you tomorrow," Pip began to say goodbye. - Otherwise, Betts is so impatient that, lo and behold, she's right here...

The four stood in a dark part of the street, right next to the fence of some house. In principle, there might not have been any extra witnesses here. So Betts decided not to waste any time. She knelt down in front of her brother and began to unzip his fly. Daisy shrugged and performed the same routine, only it was even easier for her, since Larry's pajama pants had no fly at all - she only needed to lower them to her knees in one movement.

The boys' penises began to fill with juices. Betts giggled loudly, and Daisy, as if trying to show her experience in front of her younger friend, immediately opened her mouth and swallowed Larry's growing shaft. Pip's sister was not going to be left behind - she smacked the top and began to milk Pip's penis with her lips and tongue. The boys twitched blissfully from the girls' movements. Daisy sucked sharply, jerkily, every now and then caressing Larry's scrotum with her tender fingers. And Betts did everything more gently and smoothly, with her palms she held onto Pip's buttocks, as if they were holding handrails. Her ponytails swayed rhythmically to the rhythm of her movements, and the charming sounds of blowjobs echoed along the street.

Pip was the first to break down. He inserted especially deeply, causing the little eighteen-year-old sister to snort and snort - his balls almost rested on the girl's tender chin. From the contractions of the scrotum and the pulsation of the penis, it was clear that Pip was cumming straight into Bets' throat. Larry also reached the finish line, but decided to finish differently. With an effort of will, he pulled away from Daisy's sweet mouth and lowered it onto her exposed pink tongue. Miss Dakin savored the sperm in her mouth, swallowed and licked it.

- Wow! - flushed and disheveled after deep throating, Betts paid attention to how Larry finished. - I can do the same, Pip! Otherwise, I didn't feel the taste this time.

"You can..." Pip breathed out. - Let's just go home...

- Hurrah! - and they kissed again.

Everyone said goodbye. Larry and Daisy wandered on

"Poor Mr. Hick," Daisy sympathized. - He was so worried about his papers!

12