All Comments on 'The Mystic Adventure Ch. 04'

by smugmug

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your story is getting better and better.

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 13 years ago
Great series

Not often do long series carry on the pace and interest this long. This was one of the best

kk7913kk7913over 13 years ago

Awesome story, just read all four parts and could stop. I hope there is more to come.

FyreHeartFyreHeartover 13 years ago
excellent story

Perfect balance of sex and plot, can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!!

The Mystic Adventure is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica in quite awhile. This adventure could be stretched into numerous interesting chapters. Wherever it ends (with Brad and Kelly getting married--I hope), I'm eagerly awaiting the next few (many?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

All four parts of this so far have been great, I certainly hope you'll continue it. A very good balancing act of characterization, ongoing plot and of course sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bloody good

Great story, great build up, wonderfully impulsive moments, stunning settings, gorgeous woman, really looking forward to further chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NEED MORE!!!!!!!

Love the story and i need more of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah.

Fuck. Me. Hard to type this without gummin up the keys! Only one problem.. you're writing slower than I'm reading! Keep going and we'll keep reading. It's a shame more readers don't do the write(sp) thing.. write a note of thanks! Your story is one of the best I've read. Thank you..

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Hells ya!

The story is fantastic but the guys never go down on the girls I find it a bit frustrating my mouth waters just thinking about those 2 beauties. Make them cum 2 or 3 times then fuck the shit out of em. Pls keep writing dude you rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Soooooo hot, hot, hot...

You have made me fall in love with this whole story, thanks so much for sharing, you've created such fantastic characters, they feel so alive to me, like friends ... you have a real talent for story-telling and creating likeable, believable characters that stay with us, the reader. Kudos, man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

Loved the whole vacation with the two beautiful girls next door theme. Kim was a little over the top in this chapter for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story was pretty good until you ruined it by having the girls fucking other guys.

Too bad.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 10 years ago
Wife cracks up, ruins scene. Get an editor.

So there we were, she on her elbows and knees, ass up, reading in a sexy voice with me behind her, my cock wrapped tightly in her hot tunnel, when she makes a gagging sound and falls over on her side, laughing. What the hell?

She looks up at me. "I was just going to replace "laying" with "lying" as I was reading, but then I hit 'soles' for 'souls', and couldn't help it. Sorry. Ready for a sandwich?"

Get an editor: "Even though I was laying on top of her, I could feel my knees get weak. I felt it throughout my whole body actually. I looked deeply into her bright blue eyes and saw them well up with tears. She lifted her head up and kissed me and pretty much fucking merged our soles."

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
ass smug ass a buggering on a rug

Tare whee knot injoining tis starrylyne? Uf dem Muthical Advilyrupture?

Speltczech is homophone-phobic coded by progroomers who are functionally illiterate!



It is down-wrong hilarious when auto-replace functions place the wrong word in the correct context.

Punnies and malapropisms and even catachresis spice up the reading enjoyment for those of us who laugh at the pretentious nonsense plavered by the grimmer nasties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh so fucking sucking hot

Absolutely red fucking hot series. Two fabulous depraved fuck crazy cunts, wonderful. Sexcrazed cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

GymShortsGymShorts10 months ago

So very very good. Thanks for writing, wish you were still posting stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous