All Comments on 'The Mystic Adventure'

by smugmug

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
PutterBoyPutterBoyover 14 years ago
More, More, More!

Nicely constructed fantasy with good dialogue. Keep going!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
There are 9 more nights, right?

Plus the days - I hope you write about all of them. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

you are a master more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

WOW..... excellent story!!!! keep it going PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes!

Please, please, please keep this going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

You'd better continue this

buzzvillegirlbuzzvillegirlover 14 years ago
oh my god fuck.me.

i liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exceptional - But----

If you had no intention of a chapter 2 - stop it here and go to the next story.<P>

Or run the risk of diluting what was done so well.<P>

With High Regard

webshooter69webshooter69over 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow!! How soon can we read part II?? BRB, got to make reservations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ABSOLUTELY my favourite

Thank you for that! That was so great, instead of thinking of if it NEEDED to be as long as it was, I was wishing it was LONGER!

AWESOME!

THANK YOU!!!!

jim1948dejim1948deover 14 years ago
We need more

You need to continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Well written. Great characters. Nice description. You are a talented writer. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty solid

Even if it's a rehash of the hackneyed nice-guy tropes, it's the best rehash of those tropes I've ever read, and it put me in a Jimmie Buffet state of mind. There was such great tension throughout the story that I almost felt let down that it came to a head! Honestly, I think I wish I'd found this in a non-erotic context so there would have been even more personal and environmental exposition. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great STUFF!

Thanks for a well written and very fun story. I am going to look for a boat today??

WilliamShakespearWilliamShakespearover 14 years ago
Wow!

Keep going, please. Wonderful story.

OnlyByMoonlightOnlyByMoonlightover 14 years ago
Nice...

Very good, and well thought out. I wish the sex scene itself was a little longer, though. Overall really good. Loved the characters.

pichejfpichejfover 14 years ago
You HAVE to continue it!

Very hot story,

I loved the slow build up, it made the characters more interesting than the usual wam, bam, thank you ma'am. All that's missing now is the rest of the story. It would really be a shame to leave it like this. I'd really like to see how the various relationships will evolve. Will Brad finally get to fuck either of the girls? Will he get to watch the girls in "full on lesbo action" like he keeps fantasizing? Will he have more interesting things to make Steve envious about?

Again, I sincerely hope there is a sequel!

smugmugsmugmugover 14 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is coming

Thanks for all the great comments. I'm working on the next part so stay tuned.

UliqMadiqUliqMadiqabout 14 years ago

Absolutely masterful work. You can not only feel the build up of sexual tension, but the build up of the world, visually, aurally and sensually. You've thrown in so many elements for future stories too - the trip, Steve and co. - that it would be a shame not to keep going.

To you I say, BRAVO!

And we eagerly await the next installment.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
that. was. awesome!

'nuff said

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 14 years ago
Amazing first chapter

Wow what a trip. The setup and attention to detail was amazing. The characters are a lot of fun and very likable. My only caveat is that the ending and buildup at the very end was somewhat anticlimactic. But then you delivered much better with the second chapter. This was a great start and the story has been totally great so far. Please continue!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Smooth--really smooth

I like the way you eased into the story with just enough background to set the stage, but not with overwhelming detail. Then you introduced Kelly and Kim with just enough information that left me wanting to know more about these girls. Where did they come from--what kind of jobs do they have, where will their relationship lead, etc? You made me feel like I was a spectator to the action.

I'm looking forward to reading the entire series of chapters--the sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed your story, however it is obvious to me that you have not been to BVI. When you sail out of Charlotte Amalie you are not in the Sir Francis Drake Channel, you have to sail down St. Thomas and around St. Johns first. And Marina Cay is not on the Channel, it is on the other side of Tortola. Also Marina Cay is not located on a cove, it is a tiny island protected by other islands and a reef. But the story line was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing!

amazing! dude you can write..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep Writing!!

Your story started off wonderfully. I'm excited to move on to Chapter 2 immediately. Beautiful fantasy. If it happened, beautiful life!! Your lead in and character build up was spot on.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

The descriptions of sailing and the beauty around them in paradise are great as I have never had the chance. But as for sex no way could I sleep with 2 horny babes sitting there I would try to over dose them with pleasure. Keep it up I hope he can get 4 or 5 erections a night like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

I wish I could give you a rating of 6. Well written. Great character development. HOT! yet not just a wam bang story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
tres hot!

lovely story yes yes

rabbit993rabbit993over 11 years ago
Wowie Zowie

Hot, well written, hot, funny, hot. Did I mention that it was hot? Great introduction, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sailing

This would be my perfect vacation. Sailing... the slowest most expensive way to have fun. Add wanton women and its perfect. Good story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a fucking wet dream!

If only! Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG, OMG, OMG

Smugmug, Don`t you dare tell me that`s it. Don`t leave us hangin`. Keep on writing.

You got an AAAA+.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

What an incredible story!!! I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg I love it so much

Thanks <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Journey

Come for the sailing.

Stay for the cumming.

Thanks for such a wonderfully crafted story!

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

I have enjoyed this story before and I am very happy to be reading this again!

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

chAnel 16 : sometimes it is nice to get some background info

https://www.onthewater.com/boating-basics-channel-16-mayday-securite-and-pan-pan

FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor4 months ago

Loved the story! It's always fun to read a story, with a setting on the water, written by another sailor. Great pacing, very erotic details, and great accuracy of sailing technical details.

I did smile when I read the line "This boat, Zeke showed me, had a new system that trimmed the sails automatically if you wanted it to." I have an autopilot from Garmin on my cruising sailboat - I need to know who makes one of these sail automatic trim systems!

Fair winds,

Geoff Klein

s/v Aurora

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous