The Nail and the Masquerade

Story Info
A Masquerade starts with a bang.
2.8k words
4.22
11k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
123 Followers

Marie slipped on her sleek strapless red dress and looked at herself in the mirror. The dress was pencil thin and went all the way to the floor. A slit in the dress ran halfway up her leg on the right side. For 40, she thought, she was looking great. Her body was still tight and the breast enhancement she had gotten five years earlier was still looking amazing. She had a nice large ass from working out regularly. Her long brown hair with blonde highlights fell over her tanned shoulders. She looked down and saw that she needed to remove her panties. There was too obvious a line even with though she was wearing a g-string. She scooted the dress up high enough to reach under and remove her lace g-string. She now was wearing nothing but the dress. The thought of being in front of a crowd with no underwear on turned her on a bit. Marie felt a slight moisture between her legs. She sat down on a chair and strapped on her high heel shoes. She stood and looked in the mirror again. Marie knew that outside her bedroom, down in the foyer, all of the guest would have arrived by now and they would be waiting for the hostess' appearance to start the festivities.

This party was a big event. Every year she and her husband Michael threw an adult only masquerade ball. They lived in a rather large mansion that served as the venue. Michael was a high-powered attorney and Marie worked on the board of a charity that helped to secure human rights around the world. The event worked to raise money for her charity and to lure in clients to her husband's legal practice. The event generally started pretty tame, but by the end of the night was quite a bacchanalia. Couples would often disappear into rooms of the house to have sex and pass out, only to be found in different states of undress the next morning. Marie and Michael usually got caught up in the spirit of the party and had some of the best sex of their marriage at the end of the masquerade nights. On one occasion a few years earlier, they had fucked in the master bathroom while another couple had been fucking in their bed. It had really turned Marie on, but they had never really talked about it afterward. The party however was not an orgy. It mainly focused on raising money, socializing, and drinking high priced wine and champagne.

Marie sipped some champagne from a cup with a straw in it and made sure her make-up and hair were perfect before putting on her black lacey mask. She checked herself one more time and then walked out of the bedroom and towards the staircase that led down to her guests. As she got to the edge of the staircase, she could see that indeed all of the guests were there. They were dressed in formal attire looking up at her through their intricate masks. What she didn't see is that a nail had come loose on the banister half way down the staircase. This nail would be the catalyst to an exciting night that none of the guests would ever forget.

"Good evening, everyone," said Marie in a loud voice so all the guests could hear. "Thank you for joining us in our home. We hope you will all continue to bid on the silent auction items in the library. Please drink to your hearts desire and feel free to explore the house and the property. Tonight, our house is yours."

The guests all applauded and Marie started walking down the stairs. All of the guests still watching. Her husband Michael was already on the ground floor mingling with the guests. Halfway down the stairs the lose nail in the banister hooked on her long red dress. It held the dress tight as Marie kept moving. Marie didn't hear the dress ripping at first and by the time she did it was too late. She was already stumbling down the stairs. The dress ripped right up the seam and pulled away from her as she stumbled. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she grabbed onto one of the male guests trying to stop her momentum. She grabbed right on the waist of his pants. As Marie slowly stopped tumbling, both the man's pants and boxers went down to the ground with her.

Marie was now completely nude save her shoes, jewelry, and mask. Marie's beautiful fake tits and shaved pussy were on display for everyone to see. As she raised up onto her knees the masked male guest's flaccid cock was directly in front of her face. Luckily the stairs were covered in thick padded carpet and she was uninjured as far as she could tell. Her immediate reaction was embarrassment, but Marie was surprised when that suddenly transitioned into arousal. The crowd of guests were silent, but looking up at their masked faces, she could see that most of them seemed more excited than appalled.

She looked up at the man. His cock was slowly growing hard directly in front of her face. He seemed to be making no attempt to pull his pants back up.

"I'm so sorry," Marie said looking up at him.

"I'm not worried about it," giggled the masked male guest sounding just a little tipsy. Marie was pretty sure the man was one of her husband Michael's law partners.

The masked man's cock hardened to the point that it was sticking straight out from his body not an inch from Marie's face. She could feel his eyes looking her naked body up and down. Marie wanted to move her face just a little closer and lick it. She looked over at her husband. Michael was smiling at her and shrugged a bit. He was standing behind a redheaded woman in her mid-twenties in a green sequin dress that seemed to be fixated on Marie and the male guest. Marie thought for a second the Redhead might be grinding her ass against Michael.

What the hell, thought Marie. The guests had already seen her naked and based on their seemingly positive reaction, coupled the sexual tension in the air, most of the guest were just waiting to see what would happen next.

Marie stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of the male guest's cock. She heard a few gasps, a few moans, and a little light clapping. Marie looked up at the masked male guest. He smiled and gently put his hand on her head guiding her back to his cock. Marie looked at Michael who nodded enthusiastically.

Marie reached up with one hand and cupped the man's balls. She started licking and kissing the head of the masked man's cock slowly and sensually. This was the starting gun for the crowd. Guest all around were still watching, but many of them were now kissing and necking. Some of the guests rubbed themselves or each other through their clothes. The redhead had her hand behind her own back and Marie was fairly certain the redhead was stroking her husband's cock and he was kissing the woman's neck.

Marie thought she would be jealous, but she was just more turned on. Marie reached between her own legs with her free hand and rubbed her pussy slowly. With her other hand Marie started to stroke the masked man's large hard cock, lubed with her own spit. Occasionally she spit on the cock to lube it up more.

All around Marie, the guests had begun to disrobe. She thought she saw a few of the guests leave, but the majority of the 70 guests were still there. They were either engaged with another guest or touching themselves as they watched the orgy that was beginning to unfold. The redhead and Marie's husband were both undressed now. Marie watched as the redhead leaned forward and Michael entered her from behind, both still standing. The younger redheaded woman, that Michael was fucking, had a skinny and tight pale body covered in light freckles. Michael held the redhead's arms to keep her balanced as he slid in and out of her pussy.

Marie shifted so that the masked male guest could place his cock between her sizeable tits. She held her fake tits together as he pumped into her chest fucking her tits faster and faster. A masked couple slowly approached Marie and the man fucking her tits. They knelt next to her, the man on one side, a blonde woman on the other, both of them were naked. The started rubbing her body and kissing on either side of Marie's neck. The blonde woman had a toned and tanned athletic body and wore a white mask. The man appeared to be in his late thirties and had a thin but not overly muscular body. Marie could feel his average sized cock against the side of her body as he rubbed one of his hands down between her legs. The blonde woman's hand met his at Marie's pussy. They both started rubbing Marie's soaking cunt as the first masked man continued fucking Marie's tits.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum," said the man who was fucking Marie's tits second before he sprayed his seed all over her chest. The blonde woman almost instantly started licking the cum off Marie's tits. Marie laid back in ecstasy as fingers from both members of the couple entered her drenched cunt.

"Fuck yes," said Marie. "Someone needs to fuck me now."

The male member of the couple took the invitation. He spread Marie's legs apart. He then slid his rock-hard cock slowly into her wet slit. It was the first time a man other than husband had been inside of Marie in 15 years. The thought of it and the whole situation flooded her mind and body with lust and she began to orgasm.

"Oh yes, fuck me, god fuck me harder," Marie screamed.

All around Marie, the moans, groans, and screams of the other guests were intoxicating. To Marie's left her husband was now laying on his back almost within reach of Marie and the redhead was sucking him off passionately. The redheaded masked woman then kissed her way up Michael's chest before mounting him and beginning to ride him eagerly.

Marie wanted to keep watching her husband as she herself was being fucked, but the blonde woman in the white mask had other ideas and mounted herself over Marie's face. Marie reached up and grabbed the blonde's toned ass and guided the blonde's pussy down to her mouth. Marie licked at it greedily as the man continued to fuck Marie hard and harder.

"I'm going to cum," the man fucking Marie groaned. "Can I cum inside you?"

Marie nodded the best she could.

Marie felt herself start to orgasm again just as the man began releasing his seed inside of her. She moaned into the blonde's pussy and could tell that the woman riding her face as also cumming. The man finished and pulled away. The blonde laid forward and began licking Marie's cum filled pussy. Marie came again almost immediately. Marie and blonde continued 69ing each other and they rolled onto their sides as they did.

Next to Marie, her husband was now holding the redhead's hips pumping back against the redhead as she rode him. The redhead rolled to the side and Michael pumped into her a few more times before pulling out and cumming all over her freckled stomach and tits. The redhead kissed him. She then walked away looking for more excitement.

Michael laid down to catch his breath. He watched as his wife Marie 69ed with the hot toned blonde a few feet away from him. He saw two nude young men in their early twenties walked up to the 69ing women. He guessed they were from the catering staff since they weren't wearing masks. He was pretty sure they were carrying a container of coconut oil.

Marie felt the lips of one of the young men press against her ear.

"Can I fuck your ass?" the young man asked.

"Fuck yes!" stated Marie enthusiastically. The men lubed up with the coconut oil and laid down behind the women. The young men pushed their cock against the women's anuses until they slid slowly inside of them. The women broke apart from each other as the men started to pump into them slowly.

Michael didn't enjoy anal sex; so, Marie had only experienced it a few times before. As the cock fully entered her, she came for what she thought was the 7th or 8th time for the night.

"Yes, fuck my ass," She screamed and maneuvered so she was up on her knees. The young man moved with her and fucked her large tight ass from behind. The toned blonde and the caterer that was fucking her did the same. The two women now faced each other. In their leaned forward position, the women embraced and kissed each other as they both continued to be pounded by the young caterers from behind.

Michael was starting to recover and watching his wife get fucked in the ass, as well as the other guests all in the midst of other forms of debauchery, most of them still masked, was making him hard again. He approached the foursome of his wife, the blonde, and the male caterers. Michael stood inches from the women's faces and began stroking his own hard cock.

The women felt the presence of Michael's cock next to their faces and both Marie and the blonde started licking and kissing the head of his cock as he stroked. The women moaned and both began to shake in orgasm. Marie grabbed Michael's cock and pulled it into her mouth and moaned on it as she came hard and the young man started cumming in her ass. The other man was also gasping as he came in the toned blonde's ass. Both men collapsed as they finished.

Michael took his wife's hand and the hand of the blonde. He helped them both to their feet. He walked them up the stairs toward the master bedroom. As they walked up the stairs, cum leaked out of Marie and the blonde's asses and down their long-toned legs. As they entered the bedroom, they saw a thick brunette with huge tits knelling on the floor and being fucked in the mouth by one skinny white guy in his thirties, while another toned black man fucked the brunette from behind. Her large tits hung and swung as both men pumped into her. The threesome on the floor still had their masks on. Michael and the two women maneuvered around the fucking threesome to the bed which was several feet away in the large master suite.

Michael laid back in the bed and both women joined him. Marie and the blonde began kissing up his legs to his large hard cock. Marie and the blonde took turns licking it. Then the women began to take his cock into their mouths one after the other. They took turns deep-throating him.

The blonde moved up and mounted Michael's long hard cock. She moaned as she slid slowly down onto him. She thrust up and down on Michael while Marie squeezed his balls and slowly moved so she was lying next to him. Marie licked his neck and ear as the blonde moved faster and faster on top of him.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna squirt," the blonde said and then she started convulsing and screaming as her pussy sprayed all over Michael in ecstasy. The blonde fell off Michael's cock and laid on the bed squirming as her body flexed in pleasure.

Michael rolled off the bed. He pulled his wife by the ankles so that her wet pussy was right at the edge of the bed and pumped deep and hard into Marie. Michael had never felt Marie's pussy feel so wet before. He grabbed her hips and pumped harder and faster into her. He wasn't going to last long.

"Yes fuck your whore wife," Marie moaned wrapping her legs around Michael.

The lust and envy he had felt watching his wife get fucked earlier all came back to him and Michael pumped into her harder and harder. The blonde woman, semi-recovered from her orgasm, slowly moved over to lay next to Marie. She rubbed Marie's tits and kissed her on the lips as Michael continued to fuck Marie's sopping slit.

"Yes fuck yes," groaned Michael as he began to shoot his seed into his wife's pussy.

He then pushed away and pulled out of his wife's pussy. Michael spread the blonde's legs and pushed his cumming cock into her tight pussy. The blonde moaned and wrapped her toned long legs around him. The blonde woman held him close as his cock finished cumming.

After he was finished, he laid on the bed and rolled between the two women.

"Fuck Marie," Michael said. "We might have to do this more than once a year."

Cum dripped from the cunts of both women as they giggling both turned towards him and kissed him on the lips.

D66769
D66769
123 Followers