The Nail Salon

Story Info
A pedicure leads to fun with a mature Viet.
4.4k words
4.78
9.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
261 Followers

After a few years the sweet young woman that did my manicures and pedicures got married, had a child and wanted to stay home with her new son. I decided to begin a search for a new salon.

After a couple weeks I was driving around doing errands and a wrong turn had me on a street I normally don't drive on but as I was about to make a U-turn I saw a sign for a nail salon in a small upscale strip mall near the beach. A quick look at my watch showed me I had plenty of time before my dinner with friends so I thought I would investigate the place and if I liked the vibe I would get a needed pedicure.

Walking in I liked the décor and the place was spotless. There were about a dozen or more Vietnamese ladies doing nails. The place was nice with a couple of big TV screens and really nice pedicure chairs.

"May I help you?" a very young woman asked as I walked in.

"I don't have an appointment but I was wondering if I could get a pedicure," I asked.

All eyes had turned when I stepped in and the giggles started. I still think these ladies get a kick out of a tall man walking in or that they are laughing because they know the newbie will have to deal with a man's big ugly feet.

"Let me check, she said"

She walked fast towards the back and started to talk to an older lady who must be the owner. After a short conversation the older lady came up to me.

"You need a pedicure? Manicure too," she said with a cute smile. She looked to be a few years older than me so perhaps 65 to 68 I thought.

I smiled and gave a slight laugh at the typical up-sale attempt.

"No just a pedicure today," I said. She was very cute for her age and had a nice shape that was easy to see by her tight jeans.

She said something in Vietnamese and a woman came forward and pointed to a chair.

"My name is Nancy. Welcome to my new shop," she said as the other lady began to run the water for the pedicure.

"Nancy?" I asked to make sure.

"Yes. Nancy Pelosi," she said with a laugh. "What? You don't recognize me?" she said laughing more. She had a fun sense of humor. The other ladies were giggling along with the other customers.

"Ok Ms. Pelosi nice to meet you my name is Greg."

"Have a seat and Tracy will take care of you. Would you like a glass of wine or something else to drink?" This place was seem to catere to the upscale women in the area—nice décor, flowers and wine.

"I will have some white wine. Thank you."

As I was enjoying my pedicure I was beginning to follow Nancy's movements around the shop. She ran the show with ease and calm. All the ladies smiled and giggled. They interacted with the clients in a friendly way. This place had a nice vibe and it looked like everyone enjoyed working here. I also began to look more at Nancy.

The more I looked at Nancy the more I found her attractive. Like I said she had to be at least 65 the more I looked at her but it was an attractive 65. She was maybe 5'1" and about 115lb with cute curves. I also suspected she had breasts implants. Her hair was past her shoulders and pulled back in a ponytail. She had this beautifully dark gray hair that looked a little colored and still silky—a rare great look. I noticed my cock was hard wondering how this attractive older woman would be in the sack.

I paid for the extra 15-minute foot massage mostly to take glances at Nancy. I caught her glancing at me and she would smile as our eyes met. My pedicure and foot massage was done and the girl wrote out the slip to pay. I handed her $25 as a tip and her eyes lit up and she said thank you twice.

"So did Tracy do a good job?" Nancy asked as I was walking with her to the front to pay.

"Very nice," I replied as I paid. "Ms. Pelosi you have a wonderful salon."

"Haha. My last name is really Pham. I am glad you like it and hope you come back."

"I will. Do you give pedicures?"

"Yes. But my specialty is manicures and waxing."

"Oh really. I will keep that in mind. Well thanks and see you a two or three weeks."

Nancy handed me a card and when I went to take it she held a grip on it and giggled. Our eyes met for a couple seconds.

_______ _______ ________ ________ _______

Four weeks went by and I decided to get a both a manicure and pedicure. I also decided to ask for Tracy in an effort to not seem like I was being too obvious. The truth was I wanted to lap up Nancy's pussy badly but did not want to scare her away. I had never been attracted to a woman this mature.

When I walked in Nancy saw me and walked up to me.

"Hello again," Nancy said with a big smile.

"Yes I'm Greg and I have an appointment with Tracy."

"Yes Greg I remember you. How have you been."

"Great and looking forward to my manicure and pedicure."

"We are happy you came back. So would you like to have the manicure done at the same time as the pedicure?"

I typically like them separate to prolong the pampering but decided to take Nancy's suggestion when she smiled so much—I got the feeling she would do the manicure.

My cock stiffened as I followed her and watching her nice little ass to a chair towards the back.

Tracy began the pedicure and then after a few minutes Nancy came over with a little cart and I could see by her smile and that she was going to do the manicure. A couple of the girls said something in Vietnamese and the giggling began and Nancy blushed a little—it was obvious I was the subject.

I was becoming a little self-conscious because my cock was raging as Nancy took my hand and began the manicure. Her hands were delicate and soft. Our eyes were stealing little glances. I was wondering if Tracy noticed my hard-on with her view at my feet. She smiled and blushed a couple times so I think she could see and sense the vibe I had with her boss.

Nancy glanced at my feet and commented.

"You have nice feet for a man. Usually men have awful feet and we don't like to do their pedicures," she said laughing. Some of the other girls smiled and giggled too.

"Yes very nice," Tracy said as she looked right at my cock. I got the impression that Tracy was into white men and a little wild.

Tracy finished up quicker than last time but I didn't mind—now I was just with Nancy and it gave me an opportunity to get to know her.

"So Greg do you live close by?" Nancy asked.

"Yes. About 10 minutes."

"Me too. I don't like to drive long for work so this nice for me."

We chatted as Nancy gave me a hand and forearm massage. There was a little electricity with the touch and little glances. As she finished Nancy got a little quiet and seemed shy.

"Excuse me I need to take this call," she said. Nancy directed another girl to take my payment as she scurried off. This was a fast exit as if she was suddenly avoiding me.

As I was paying the other girl was very chatty. She noticed me look at Nancy a few times and she smiled at me in a way that she could tell I was interested in her.

"Is Nancy married?" I asked.

"Noooo. She single long, long time. No Man," she said but then gave a look like she said too much. I am her daughter. My name is Cindy."

"Nice to meet you Cindy. You are her daughter?" This woman looked 50-ish and was attractive too. She could see my mind working.

"Yes Nancy is my mother. I know many can't believe she is my mom and I'm my age. Don't tell I tell you but my she will be 70 next week."

"Wow. Not wow that she is old. I meant Wow she looks great for her mature age." Then I realized I was giving it away that I was attracted by me blushing and fumbling around to explain.

"Haha. I see you are red. That's okay she is attractive and a fun person. Like I said not married," Cindy said to remind me and it seemed she was telling me that she thought I would be a good match—Vietnamese women love to play match-maker.

"Hmmmm. Okay. Ah," I was a little stumped. But then I saw Nancy walk up and her daughter slipped away with a smile.

"Your daughter is a nice person too," I said.

"Too?"

"Well I meant you are too." I quickly said. "Hold on," as I took out my phone and typed out a message for her to read so others would not hear.

My message was, "Would you like to have dinner sometime as my date."

Nancy got beet red and smiled. She grabbed a business card and wrote her number on it and scurried away with a word. When she was towards the back on the salon she looked over her shoulder with a big smile. Her ass looked great as she walked.

As I got in my car I thought to myself that I have never dated a woman ten years older than me let alone 70 years old. I smiled and thought it could be fun because I really like Vietnamese women—they are fun, cute and have a sense of humor. Nancy was all of these and sexy as hell.

________ _______ _______ _______ _______

After a couple days I called Nancy but she did not pick so I texted her to say hello and thank her for giving me her number. Later that night she texted back with a bunch of emojies. I called her and we spoke for about 45-minutes and set a date for the following week. During our phone call there was no mention about age, which was good.

The day of our date Nancy had to cancel because the hot water heater blew at her salon and she and a few of the girls were going to wait after closing to have a new one installed. She even showed me a pic of the water on the floor and the mess it made. It was if she wanted me to know that it was a true reason and she was not a flake, which was appreciated.

I told her I was going out of town for business for a week and then a week of vacation but that I definitely wanted to still see her when I got back. We texted a little each night and sometimes she texted me first. As it turned out I was getting close to needing another manicure and I texted her that. She suggested I come in for a late manicure and then she suggested a Vietnamese restaurant close by.

I arrived at Nancy's salon at 6pm for my pedicure and it was obvious that we were both excited to see each other. A couple customers were just finishing up but within ten minutes I was the only customer. Nancy's daughter Cindy was also hanging around and a couple of the other girls. When Nancy was about halfway done Cindy came up and they were speaking Vietnamese and I sensed is was about if it was okay to leave as she looked at her watch. Soon my guess was right as Cindy said goodnight to us both. Cindy and the other girls left giggling.

"They are so silly. They wanted to know if it was okay to leave. I told them that we were going to dinner later and that's why they were all silly, Nancy said. "They also were wondering why I wore this cute little casual dress."

"I thought it was something like that. Even in another language you can sometimes get the sense of what is being talked about, I said. "And by the way you look great."

Nancy smiled and blushed. She had great legs and the shoulder-less dress showed off more of her shape. My cock was raging. As my pedicure was coming to an end Nancy didn't even ask and began a hand and arm massage. My cock was full and a couple times I thought Nancy noticed. There was electricity and tension.

We finished up and my nails looked great.

"Let me go lock up the back and get the lights," Nancy said. "By the way the manicure is my gift to you."

"That is so kind but its not necessary let me pay...."

"Nope! Besides you are buying me dinner," she said with her hand on my arm and partly on my chest.

Nancy walked to the back and I saw the lights go off. I waited for a couple minutes and was wondering where she was so I walked back to check. Nancy was standing in the room where she does waxing and looked like she was in deep thought and a little conflicted. The lights were dimmed and she looked amazing.

"Everything okay Nancy?"

"Yes. It's been over ten years since I have gone on a date is all and I guess I'm a bit nervous. I'm so glad you asked me out."

With this I walked towards her and put my hands on her shoulders and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. She stood there with her eyes closed and looked so sexy. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and again she kept her eyes closed so I gave her a little longer kiss and her lips opened a little. I kissed her again and our tongues met. Nancy opened her eyes and smiled and closed them again. Soon we were really going at it. I slipped my hands down to her hips and she moved into me. I now had Nancy somewhat pinned up against the end of the waxing table.

"Oh Greg. It's been ten years since I have been in a man's arms. Kiss me again." Soon Nancy was moaning ever so softly into my mouth and she had to have felt my hard cock.

I picked Nancy up and sat her on the end of the table and she let out a little yelp at my move.

"Nancy you are beautiful to me. I have looked forward to giving you a kiss."

"Me too," she moaned softly.

I was between her legs and her dress was pushed up to her hips displaying her shapely legs. I kissed her again and pushed into her a little more. When I pulled away a little her thin cotton pink panties were showing. I could see she was a little wet. I decided to push my luck and tenderly push her backwards. I pushed her dress to her ribcage. I kissed her bra covered breasts and cleavage. Her breathing was deep. I took her dress straps off her shoulders and lowered her bra strap and in front of me were the breasts of a woman less than half her age. I sucked gingerly on each nipple and they grew hard.

"Oh Greg. I don't know. Maybe we should stop...."

I began kissing my way down her flat tummy and to her panties. All the time she just gasped and I put her feet up on the edge of the table. I began kissing her legs and moved towards her panties. I pulled them to the side and quickly dove in. Nancy was virtually dripping she was so wet.

"Greg. Oh my. Oh my. Gregggg."

I was lapping up and down her pussy lips and tasting her nectar. She tasted so fresh. I then pulled back her lips that concealed her opening and clit. Nancy was breathing hard and moaning as she pulled my head into her.

"Nancy you taste amazing," as I licked, lapped and sucked softly on her clit.

As I did this I put my hands under her but cheeks to lift her up a little and then she lifted her hips to give me more access. I could see her juices mixed with my saliva running down towards her ass.

"Oh Greg. Yes. Yes."

I took my finger and ran it back and forth up her wet butt crack.

I kept up my efforts on her clit and Nancy was flowing from my efforts. A couple times my finger brushed her little star and she squirmed like she liked it.

"Oh Greg. Yesssss. Yessss", as she came hard and went limp panting.

It seemed like she was about to have another orgasm so I kept going and she was beginning to pump her hips upwards. There was so much flowing to her ass I began licking lower and she didn't object so I decided to flip her over. She had a moment of looking at me, what are you doing?

I had Nancy on her knees with ass up and her head was on a pillow. I began fingering with my thumb in her pussy and my middle finger on her clit. She was moaning and getting louder.

I decided to lap up the pussy that coated her but crack and slowly began licking her little little star.

"Oh, oh, Oh Greg...."

I could tell this was new ground for her. I then put my tongue pointed right into her.

Soon her "Oh, Oh's" tuned into "Ahhh, ahhh" as I savaged her ass opening. She was perfectly clean and I was enjoying it as much as she was. Nancy was getting over stimulated. I was still fingering her pussy and clit and now she was moaning with the added licking and tongue probing of her star. Her hips were moving back and forth and soon she was getting close again.

"Greggggg. Ahhhh, ah," as got off again. Nancy then fell forward onto the table panting like she had run a mile at full speed and looked back at me like she didn't know what hit her. "Greg I never experienced that before."

"You seemed to enjoy it," I said and she blushed and gave me the slightest of nods that was so cute and sexy.

I finally decided to take my clothes off and Nancy reached for a little remote that turned on a dozen or so fake candles. I reached over and turned off the dimmed lights and flipped on the large space heater. As I turned around Nancy got the first real view of my thick cock and her eyes had a look of worry and lust.

"My goodness Greg. It had been so long," as she looked at me and back at my fully hard cock. She was laying fully on the table and her breathing was evident with her breasts moving. Her nipples erect.

I walked towards her head and offered her my stiff rod and she began licking the head of my cock. She slowly took a couple inches and it was great to see her mouth getting a little stretched. I began to slowly pump my cock into her mouth as I stood next to her with her head turned towards me. As each minute passed she became more and more beautiful to me.

I pulled my cock away and she seemed disappointed or maybe because she knew what was about to happen next and she was scared a little—and she right. My cock looked huge next to her tiny body.

Now I was at the end of the table and I pulled her to the edge so her ass and pussy was at my cock level. I lifted her legs up and put them on my shoulders. Nancy was visibly trembling.

"It's okay. I will go slow. Just relax," I said trying to calm her.

"Please. Slow," she whispered.

I took the tip of my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. She was so wet I felt I could stab her pussy but I liked watching her anticipation. I ran my head up and down her opening another ten or more times. My cock had plenty of her juice to penetrate.

Lining up my cock I slowly put in just the head and Nancy tensed. I ran my hands slowly up to her nipples and softly caressed them. She was breathing heavier. My cock was so hard and so ready to fuck this mature pussy and make ten years of no cock disappear.

With one slow smooth effort I sunk my cock into Nancy's tight hole. She grimaced as my cock impaled her velvet walls. Her whole body tensed but quickly relaxed. I just stood there with my cock fully in her and not moving. After 30 seconds of caressing her silky skin and taking her hands in mine I began our first journey of fucking. After a minute I picked up the pace. Suddenly she let go of my hands and clinched the edge of the table.

"Oh god, oh god. Yes Greg. Yessss." Nancy was so tight and I could see she was both loving and feeling split to her limits. She began to caress her breasts. "Errrrrr. Ahhhhhh. Nancy exploded into another long orgasm.

I let her rest for a bit and pulled her towards me and we kissed passionately.

"Lay down Greg. I want to please you."

I got on the table that was so soft and warm from the heating pad below it. My cock was still wet from Nancy's flow. She climbed on the table from the end and put my legs together. It seemed Nancy had a fantasy of riding a big thick cock. She now had a look of pure lust knowing that she could take me. Nancy was straddling me and took my cock and lined it up with her waiting pussy. She took my head at her opening. Nancy then sunk her pussy down on me in one fast move.

"Ohhhhh. Ohhhh. Ah." Nancy seemed to like the slight discomfort. She repeated the move three more times and with the last began rocking back and forth on my cock. Her movements would have her pussy pull off my cock about two inches. Soon her wetness was filling the room with a sexy sound. My balls were having a warm glow.

"Yes Nancy. You look so beautiful. Ahhhhh." I was nearing my end.

"Tell me again. Tell me I'm beautiful. Tell me."

"Nancy you are a beautiful princess. You truly are."

"Do I please you? Am I good lover?"

"Yes. A great lover." My balls were about to explode as she kept riding me. "Fuck me Nancy. Take my cum."

Nancy then did begin to fuck me. Gone was her smooth even pace. Nancy was riding me like a wild slut. I could not believe she was a 70-year old woman. As she rode me she cupped her breasts and grunted to keep her wild pace and to bring me to a finish.

kiwi857
kiwi857
261 Followers
12