The Nail Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
253 Followers

"Yes I will fuck you until you cum Greg. Cum for me."

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ah, ah." I shot my hot load into her and then my body went limp she continued to use my cock as she was getting close again.

"Greg... Greg..."

Suddenly a light came on.

"Mom!!!"

"Cindy!!!"

"Oh mom. I'm sorry. Ahh."

Cindy looked at us for it seemed like minutes but perhaps three seconds as she ran out of the room. At first how could she not have heard us but I saw she had Ear Buds in and must have been listening to music.

"Oh my god," Nancy said and then shyly giggled.

I laid there and pulled her down for a long kiss. Nancy grinded her pussy into me but after my orgasm and the sudden surprise I was soft.

"Well I guess she knows that I like you. A lot." Nancy was smiling ear to ear as she raised off my cock. She took my head and licked our cum up.

"Lick more. It feels so good and you look so sexy doing that," I told her. Nancy worked over my cock and cleaned me totally.

"That's a first for me. I never tasted myself. Stay still and let me cleanse you. You have a beautiful chest." Nancy took a warm washcloth and cleaned me. "If we were at my place we could shower."

"And you are an amazing and beautiful woman Nancy."

"Greg I never thought at my age I could feel like this and be for any man. This was amazing. I must of cum three times"

We got dressed and Nancy brushed her beautiful hair and put on some lipstick.

Soon her phone buzzed. "I know who that is," she said with a coy smile.

"Cindy?"

Nancy just smile and nodded.

"My goodness. She is not shy about anything."

Nancy showed me the text....

Sorry mom. I had no idea you were having "fun". Saw your car but did not know what his was and I was listening to music so I could not hear anything, hehehe. So how was it? You seemed to be having fun too, hehehe. He has a nice body from what I could see, I mean wow. How was everything else, hehehehehe. Are you going to be able to work tomorrow??? Hahaha!

"Haha. She is a little firecracker isn't she?"

Nancy took the phone back and began clicking away with a grin. She then handed the phone back to me.

The best time of my life. Never thought it could be so great..... If you were not my daughter I would tell you all the details... hehe.

"I'm soooo hungry, lets go eat and then have more desert after," Nancy said as she took my hand.

kiwi857
kiwi857
253 Followers
12