The Naive Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'In the restaurant, I didn't really notice anyone staring or anything.'

'Really?'

'Dave did though. He kept leaning across the table to tell me there were men at other tables ogling at my legs and cleavage.'

'So he wasn't jealous?'

'Never. He was asking me to lift my hem higher so they could see more.'

'And did you?'

'Well a little, at first, but our waiter wasn't much older than a boy. He was obviously getting embarrassed. I felt sorry for him, so I adjusted things to appear more modest.'

'That was kind. I'm sure he appreciated it.'

'I think so. He didn't say anything, obviously.'

If this had been our first conversation, I'm sure I'd have assumed she was being funny. But I was used to her naive directness by that stage so I let it pass.

'You said in the restaurant. Does that mean you went on to a club or something?'

'We stopped at a hotel bar on the way home. I'd drunk quite a bit over dinner - Dave was driving - but he insisted.'

'So how was it?'

'We sat at the bar so Dave could people watch. They had those high stools so you can imagine what I was showing.'

'Plenty of attention then? Embarrassing.'

'I was already a bit beyond caring, but yes, even I could see there were a lot of guys staring. You know what hotel bars are like, guys away from home for business.'

'How did Dave react?'

'He was mostly quiet, just sipping his beer, but he had that grin he has when he's enjoying himself.'

After I pressed her for a bit, she admitted that she had played up to her audience a little. She thanked me for making her aware of what to look for when she was around randy guys, so we spent a few minutes laughing about that. She said Dave had loved it, so she did it some more. That even surprised me. I was more than surprised when she told me what happened when her husband excused himself to the men's room.

'These two guys came up to me while I sat there. Separately.'

'I've been in bars like that. What did they say?'

'The first one asked if he could buy me a drink. I told him I was with my husband and he just said something like lucky guy and went away.'

'And the second?'

'He asked me if I was working.'

'Working?'

'That's what I thought. So I asked him, Who'd be working at a place like this at this time on a Saturday?'

'And he replied?'

'Hookers.'

'He thought you were on the game?'

'He asked me how much I wanted to go to his room with him.'

'Whatja' tell him? Twenty bucks?'

'No, ten.'

She was so straight faced that for a fleeting second I almost fell for it. Dave laughed at her embarrassment when she told him what had happened, but, she reported, was so turned on by it he'd pushed her into the back seat when they returned to the car to go home. He unzipped himself and pushed her mouth onto his erection, she told me innocently, and kept forcing her down until he came in her mouth. She looked quite pleased about it.

Over the next few months Hazel and Dave's date nights followed a similar pattern. Then they abandoned dinner and took to just cruising bars. Hazel became increasingly comfortable wearing less and less. Dave took to leaving her unaccompanied for longer and longer periods. Their time in the back of the car at the end of the night stretched and their parking spots better and better lit. She kept me updated on a regular basis. Eventually I just had to ask.

'Do you think he wants you to pick up one of these guys?'

'You mean to have sex with him?'

'Duh.'

'Interesting question. I don't know.'

'I'll get Jack to ask him.'

'Ha ha.'

The chance came at the neighbourhood hallloween party. Hazel and I had gone as Catwoman and Wonderwoman, only with less clothing. Dave was watching her flirt with the guys when Jack joined him. I was off somewhere sucking a dick. There were nights when I just needed to do that and this was one. Jack told me later that he'd started complimenting Dave on his wife's tits and arse. They were both drunk, so when Dave didn't take offence, everything quickly deteriorated.

The two of them swapped lewd comments as male neighbours 'accidentally' stroked upper arms against her boobs or thighs against her bottom. Her glass was never less than three-quarters full and as she got more tipsy she was standing closer to the group and doing a little accidental touching of her own.

Jack said he asked Dave straight out whether he minded his wife touching other guys' dicks. That, he said, set Dave off on a long riff about how much he'd like to see her in any kind of action with other guys. That was all Jack needed. He got Dave to call her over and made room for her to sit between them. He spent a few minutes flattering her before bringing the conversation around to both his own erection and how much Dave would like see her pulling and sucking on it.

Nothing actually happened. Jack blamed me. I got back from my spunk-gargling as Hazel was interrogating Dave with her eyes. My arrival - I was still checking my outfit for any stray globules of jizz - changed the focus, apparently. Hazel dragged Dave off for a slow dance on the patio. Jack cut his losses and we repaired to a quiet spot behind the bushes so I could enjoy my second cum-cocktail of the night. Hazel was less than herself when we met up the following day.

Her hair was brushed, her skin was clear and her clothes neat, but her eyes were dull and she had clear frown-marks from squinting to keep out the light. I placed a jug of water in front of her before going on to percolate a strong brew.

'I think I should thank you for stopping me doing something stupid yesterday.'

'Me?'

'Yeah. Its all a bit hazy, but I think Dave and Jack were egging me on to grab your husband's penis.'

'You think right.'

'Hmmm. If you hadn't turned up when you did I'm pretty sure I would have.'

'I don't know whether to apologise or not.'

She grabbed the mug I put in front of her and spooned in a couple of sugars before taking the first gulp. We reconstructed the events of the evening together from the first beers at our house to the final semen-shower Dave had covered her with when they made it home towards midnight. I was struck by her open acknowledgement of the facts and her curiosity about the implications.

I chatted to her about how Jack and I had achieved the degree of flexibility we had in out marriage. The main thing looking back, I told her, was that I'd made Jack confront the implications of the hints he kept dropping about exploring with other people. She was quiet for a minute or two after that. I could see her mulling conversations she'd had with Dave. We moved on to talk about kids and shopping before she went home to have another sleep.

Things moved pretty fast after that. Hazel never raised our conversation directly, but I surmised she'd taken my advice. She started obliquely dropping hints about watching porn with Dave and asking me whether I'd ever been to a bukkake party or had a gang bang. All this was done with an endearing earnestness. I knew her well enough by now to know she was thinking through the implications of multiple-man activities.

I lent her the DVD Jack had bought me for our tenth wedding anniversary. Gang Bang Gumbo III wouldn't have been most men's top choice of gifts, but as she pointed out, we weren't like most couples. She returned it a week or so later, but demurred to discuss the contents. All she did say was that Dave was trying to hunt down the other titles in the series.

The gang bang happened on the night of Dave's birthday. Amber had been packed off to her grandmother's for the weekend. By the look on the birthday boy's face when he came over to see Jack just after breakfast, he'd started his day with a blow job. Jack confirmed my suspicions and said he'd agreed to drop them at the bar where they were meeting their friends later.

Hazel and Dave were getting together with Mac and Jane. They were a couple they'd bumped into on one of their bar-hopping evenings. Hazel had talked about them casually after the initial encounter. She and Dave kept seeing them around however and it was clear Hazel liked Jane's company on her adventures. They were swingers. Hazel explained to me at some length what exactly that meant as if I'd never come across the term before. I tried to get to the bottom of her attitude to it.

'Is that something you're considering?'

'Not really. Dave's always going on about seeing me with other men. You know already that I wouldn't be against masturbating someone; even a blow job if the stars were aligned.'

'So have you got something planned? Jack's always available.'

'Nah. I'm still not sure what I'd think about him going with other women.'

'That's understandable. Have you explained it to him?'

'Of course, he says he'd never do anything without my agreement.'

'Have Mac and Jane suggested swinging?'

'Not directly. They do talk about how much they like it and say it helps their relationship immensely.'

'But you're not sure?'

'I'm not. I've met a few of their other friends - there's a club they're members of. They all seem nice enough. You know, our age, attractive.'

I saw her in the afternoon of Dave's birthday. She came over to see if I had any thigh-highs. I knew she preferred to go with straight stockings and garter belt, but she explained Dave had asked her especially. He was playing the birthday card hard. They were planning, she said, to just cruise a few bars and meet up with Mac, Jane and the rest of the gang. I insisted she take plenty of photos as the evening unfolded. I teased her that I was particularly interested in particularly good-looking men, with dick-pics and phone numbers if at all possible. She left, promising she would get as much detail as possible. Funny thing is, she was as good as her word.

It was the middle of the week after the big night that she came round for what turned out to be the gang bang debrief. I put some fresh coffee on to brew and fixed her with my I'm not taking any shit stare: the one I use with Jack or the kids when explanations of misdeeds are required.

'So come on, spill.'

'You want all the sordid details, don't you?'

'Yup. And make it snappy.'

'I don't know where to begin.'

'You were going to a bar. I know that much.'

I also knew that her friend Jane had started the evening without her panties. Jack gave me a full report of how she was flashing him from the back seat as he drove the four of them to their rendezvous. We'd planned to eat and watch a rom-com after he got back. I'd had to give him a blow job just to settle him down, he'd been so excited.

'Yeah. It was nice. There were quite a few people we knew. There was dancing. Everyone seemed to know it was Dave's birthday and kept buying us drinks.'

'I hate to interrupt, but didn't we agree something about pictures?'

'I was hoping you'd forget.'

She groaned and searched in her bag for her phone. I suggested we take our coffee through to the day room so we could sit together on the sofa. She flicked through her camera roll shaking her head occasionally. Eventually she handed it to me.

'This is your present.'

'Mine?'

'You said you wanted pictures of good-lookers, didn't you?'

The screen showed a handsome dark-haired man in his early thirties, clearly no stranger to the gym, but toned rather than pumped. I smiled and handed it back muttering something about not kicking him out of bed if I got the opportunity.

'He said you can have his number anytime.'

'Don't be silly, he'd never go for an old broad like me.'

'He would. I showed him a picture of you. The one of the two of us in bikinis, remember?'

'Yeah.'

'Georgie - that's his name - said you've got great breasts ad he'd love to slide his penis between them.'

'He said that?'

'Not those words, obviously. He said tits and cock. But, yes, if you're really serious and if Jack wouldn't mind, he said you should call him.'

All this as delivered in a flat, straightforward tone. One part scrupulous honesty and about two parts three-day hangover lethargy. She was obviously playing for time. I flicked through a few more pictures. Most had been taken by Hazel herself. There were lots of Dave. He seemed to be getting lots of attention from scantily clad women. The lipstick kisses on his face and neck blended with his increasing redness as his alcohol intake rose.

There were a couple of photos of Hazel. One had her perched on a high stool next to Jane. They were both raising cocktails to toast the photographer. The picture confirmed Jack's report on Jane's lack of underwear. Hazel seemed unabashed at the fact that her lacy briefs were on full display and the hem of her dress had risen well above the tops of her thigh-highs. There were more shots of the two women being hugged by various men, most of whom were taking the opportunity to cop a feel at the same time.

'You look like you're having fun.'

'It was. Dave was having the time of his life. The women were very friendly, the guys too. The conversation was pretty adult though.'

'What do you mean?'

'A lot of talk about swinging. I got asked a few times whether I preferred ribbed or smooth condoms.'

'What did you say?'

'That Dave and I had only used them for a few months - and that was after we first met - until I went on the pill and I couldn't really tell the difference.'

'Odd topic.'

'I thought so. The girls were discussing who had the nicest cock, who they'd had and who they wanted to screw. Things like that.'

'I presume you didn't join in.'

'I couldn't, could I? I did have a long conversation with Jane about my confusion when I thought of Dave sleeping with other women.'

'Did she help?'

'A bit. I mean, at that stage we were talking hypotheticals. She did say she found him attractive and that she and Mac would love to get together with the two of us.'

'And?'

'And it was about then that Georgie announced we were moving on to the club.'

'The swingers club?'

'Yeah. Apparently they'd got a birthday cake for Dave there. Quite a few of them looked like they wanted a lot more than cake.'

'And you went.'

'I was a bit reluctant. Georgie was the designated driver. He shuttled us to the club in groups. I grabbed Dave after the first five left.'

'Did you tell him you didn't want to go?'

'No. He was clearly excited about it. I just wanted to make sure our no-swapping rule was still in play.'

She suddenly looked contemplative, obviously running through what had happened the night before. I went back to her phone and flicked through the next few photos. They were mostly group shots in what I guessed was the club bar. The models were wearing even less than they were before. There was quite a bit of fetish gear. Jane and Hazel were the only women still in dresses, as all the others among Hazel's new friends had lost theirs, I presumed Jane still had hers because of the lack of knickers. The bar room itself looked clean and light. In the background there were lots of new faces, mostly wearing bathrobes or negligees of some kind, I guessed the doors I could see led to more private areas.

The party goers all seemed to be drinking even larger cocktails than they had before. There wasn't a picture of Dave without his hand on a breast or bottom, I noticed. The guys also seemed to be making free with Hazel's tits and arse and from what I could see, she didn't seem to have problems with it. I stopped flicking through the camera roll when I got to a picture of the birthday cake. It was, to say the least, bizarre. I couldn't make out whether it had any cake in it at all. It looked like an ill-formed mound of icing or whipped cream. Possibly even shaving foam. There was a big D in red at the peak and a couple of sparklers would have left no one in any doubt that this was a centre of a celebration. I nudged Hazel out of her thoughts. She frowned when I shoved the cake picture under her nose.

'What the hell is that?'

'The key to my downfall.'

'That's a bit Victorian, isn't it?'

She laughed for the first time since I'd almost choked on my coffee. She took the phone back from me. She said she didn't want me skipping too far forwards.

The cake it seemed was a club tradition. It was paraded around the bar whilst the first chorus of Happy Birthday was sung before the guy who was carrying it led a conga-line through one of the doors to the interior.

'Jane yanked me off my stool. She said the management didn't like birthday parties in the main bar. Too messy.'

'Where was Dave by this time?'

'One of the other women had taken his arm. He looked back at me before he left the bar area and sort of beckoned me to join in with a flick of his head.'

'So did you?'

'I went with Jane, if that's what you mean. She told me it was usual for the guy to lick frosting off the boobs of the women.'

'Hence the back room? Did you say it was OK?'

'Well, by that time I was pretty sloshed. And I'd been watching most of the women there sticking their tongues down my husband's throat for most of the evening. Let's say I was mellow.'

She flicked through a few of the snaps on the small screen. The room they moved to was almost as big as the bar. There was a large padded platform in the middle - if it was a bed it must have been custom made. Around the edge there were padded benches underneath a row of high hooks most of which were occupied by removed clothing. Almost all the guys in shot were down to their briefs. All the women were topless and one or two completely naked. There were a number of Dave enjoying his cake from breasts of all sizes. The next time Hazel appeared she was minus her dress and a woman I didn't recognise seemed to be fiddling with the catch on her bra.

'Jane took off the dress. She mentioned something about dry cleaning, it just seemed the sensible option at the time.'

'And the bra?'

'I don't remember who that is, but everyone wanted to see Dave sucking my boobs, I definitely remember that.'

I was surprised therefore that the next shot was of Hazel with a knob I took to be Dave's in her mouth. She went coy again when I asked her about it.

'One thing led to another, you could say.'

'I know what you mean.'

'Do you?'

'One minute you're serving drinks at the guys' poker party, the next...'

'In this case, someone said something like oh look, some of the goo has spilled on Dave's prick.'

'How did he lose his boxers?'

'Well I certainly didn't pull them down, but the next thing I knew he was holding my head and pushing me down.'

'And like a good little wife you thought you should go along with it?'

'There was a lot of enthusiasm from the others.'

'I bet there was. So how did it go from you sucking off your husband to this?'

She'd flicked forward and now had a different cock in her mouth, and by the looks of it, one in each hand.

'I'm not exactly sure. I remember Dave pulled me off himself, sort of twisted my neck and pushed me onto someone else.'

'Any idea who?'

'Not really. I think it was probably Georgie though. It was a big one and already really hard.'

'No brewer's droop, you mean?'

'Exactly. I was a bit shocked, but Dave kept whispering how hot it looked and how much it was turning him on.'

'And suddenly there were five.'

All I could see of Hazel was her black glossy hair as she was surrounded by a pack of male buttocks, some more hairy than others. Off to the side of one of the photos Dave was getting a blow job from Jane. But his head was turned towards his wife and he had a big, shit-kicker's grin on his face.

'Well yes. I think it was actually more than that. A couple of guys spurted hot cum on me, but there always seemed to be more waiting.'

'Always good to have payment for your labours.'