The Naive Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah. But I think by then I was just lost. I kept hearing Dave's voice encouraging me, but there were lots of others too.'

As if to prove the point, a short video clip started playing. There was a lot of background, but the sound of sloppy sucking was unmistakable. There were a lot of satisfied male grunts as Hazel worked. Most of the spoken words were complimentary, but one or two bitches and sluts were also in the mix. I caught a brief glimpse of Dave with a proprietorial beam on his face and now a plump brunette's mouth round his cock, but the most interesting sight was what was going on down below as the chronically euphemistic say. Jane was working her way between Hazel's thighs while at the same time being rogered by one of the fattest, hairiest men I've ever seen. The clip ended after a man with a nine-inch todger finished himself off and dumped an enormous load in Hazel's hair.

'So Jane got in on the action too?'

'I didn't realise it was her until I saw that video.'

'Was she good? I've never done anything more than snog the occasional friend when totally out of it.'

'I can't really remember.'

'So not that memorable?'

'I wouldn't say that. Remember, by that time I'd had my breasts fondled, squeezed, stroked, licked and bitten by god-only-knows how many strangers.'

'Stop it, you're making me wet.'

'Sorry. I'd also had my bottom slapped and squeezed and I'm sure I came at least once when someone fingered me. I'll leave telling you about what they did to my nipples for another time, shall I?'

'Not helping my detachment.'

'Apologies again. I'll just say that by the time she went to work I was beyond any kind of resistance. I can only really recall thinking of stopping when someone started to fuck me - sorry for the language - but when I saw it was Dave I thought why not?.

We discussed whether there was a more polite term for fucking rather than making love as we scrolled through twenty or thirty stills of the gang bang unfolding. Rogering was the nearest we got, and Hazel was royally rogered. I counted at least ten separate men as she was taken in every conceivable position. There was barely a one where she didn't have a prick in her mouth and lots where she was tugging on at least one other.

'You're shocked aren't you?'

'I'm not sure. Definitely surprised; maybe a little jealous even.'

'You've not said anything.'

'Sorry, I was just thinking that its a good job the kids are at school and I bulk-buy batteries for my vibrator.'

Hazel laughed again. We'd got to the final pictures. Hazel was lying naked but for her stockings and high-heels in the centre of the big bed. Dave was on one side of her and Jane the other holding her gently. She was drenched in cum. It was everywhere from her matted hair to the streams running down her legs and over her shoes. The bed and what could be seen of the floor, was littered with condom wrappers.

'Well I was shocked when I saw Dave's phone and even more when others sent over their collections.'

'You look exhausted.'

'And then some. Georgie told us later I was being serviced for a good two hours.'

'So what did you do next. How did you get home?'

She described being supported by Jane as she staggered to the club's shower. Her friend gently washed and shampooed her before helping her back into her dress and a club gown - none of her underwear was ever seen again. Apparently she got a huge round of applause when she re-entered the bar, but shortly afterwards asked Georgie to drive her and Dave home.

'And how's he taken it? Is he still OK with it.'

'I think the reality was somewhat different from the fantasy, but he's good.'

'How so?'

'He's still excited about it. He goes through the pictures at least once a day.'

'Are you OK with that?'

'Oh yes, boys will be boys as they say. Obviously I was exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately when we got home.'

'Understandable.'

'I'll admit I was a bit miffed the next morning to be woken by Dave pushing his erection between my lips.'

'What girl wouldn't be?'

'He asks for oral sex at least twice a day now.'

'That must be a bit of a chore.'

'Chore? I wouldn't say so. Sometimes inconvenient if I'm cooking, for instance. But he has started cumming in my mouth or on my face without arguing and I'm loving the taste of his sperm.'

She sat back with a sigh which carried a hint of finality. But I had at least one more question.

'So are you going to do it again, do you think?'

'We've talked about that a lot.'

'And?'

'That's one of the reasons I wanted to tell you about it.'

'I'm intrigued. Go on.'

Whilst she had no regrets, she had, it seems, developed mixed feelings about the swingers' scene. She told me that physically she'd never experienced anything like it. Both Dave and she agreed - between bouts of fellatio and cunnilingus - that there were also exciting pluses to watching the other with a stranger. Hazel, however, was less than taken with the club and its denizens. She said she felt that for many of the men she was just another notch on the headboard. And whilst being called a slut when she was behaving like one was acceptable, she felt many of the men's general view of women was not one she wanted to be around. I laughed at her next comment.

'I'm thinking of organising a girls-only pool tournament. Something for charity. Maybe the PTA.'

'Now you've lost me.'

'I wanted to create a forum where we could get together for a discussion.'

'For what reason?'

'Dave and I agreed - how can I put this politely? - that we needed to take a more active role in neighbourhood events.'

'I'm sure everyone will be pleased about that. But why the get together?'

'To be frank, I didn't want to start giving hand- or blow-jobs to friends' husbands without knowing they were tolerant of it.'

'That's very considerate.'

'Dave and I decided we had to be completely open with each other, but similarly I'd be mortified if he was pushing himself on one of the girls and she was averse to that kind of approach.'

I had to laugh. The prospect of such an evening was enticing and I was already interested to see how the others would react to Hazel's announcement. But it was the whole incongruous Hazel-ness of it all which split my sides. We chatted animatedly about how such an evening might go, pausing for more laughter as we graded our friends on a slut-to-ice maiden scale. We agreed a mid-week evening about a fortnight away. I promised to make Jack get the boys in line so there'd be no absentees.

'So let me get this right. No more gang bangs or swapping, but lots more hanky-panky at local events?'

'Not quite. Definitely no more club-style events, but we're still thinking about evenings with friends. We have become quite close to Jane and Mac, for instance.'

'Sounds like a good idea.'

'In fact, we were wondering whether you and Jack would care to come to dinner at the weekend. Amber's other grandmother is demanding equal access so there's no problem there. Might you be able to get a baby-sitter?'

'Once I talk to Jack about our conversation, he'd sell the kids to the circus if we draw a blank on the sitter. I think I can safely say we'd be delighted.'

'Good. Shall we say about seven on Saturday.'

We smiled and hugged to seal the deal. Hazel gave a deep sigh of satisfaction. She said she thought the conversation might be more judgemental and was relieved it hadn't been. She brushed herself down and I walked with her to the door. She turned and embraced me again before leaving.

'I'll get out of your hair and let you get to your vibrator, shall I? Toodle-oo.'