The Naive Wife Boudoir Turned Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry," Amy blushed and turned back to the dressing room.

Robert stepped in front of her, putting his hands on her hips, "This looks amazing on you. Take your bra off," removing his hands and stepping back.

She nodded at Robert, unhooking the shoulder, and lowering it, exposing her red bra. She reached behind her, unclasped it, and dropped it on the floor.

"Much better," he smiled as she readjusted the dress.

She put her hands on her hips, turning for him to see from every view, feeling on fire with the attention. Her underboob was visible, and feeling her nipples stiffen in her dress, she let them jiggle as she turned.

"A little body jewelry would look hot on you," Sophie complimented.

"Body jewelry?" asked Amy.

Robert reached out, touching her exposed stomach and navel, "A navel piercing, baby. Maybe nipple studs to keep them hard?" Robert suggested.

"That would look hot too. She has beautiful big breasts," Sophie smiled.

"What else do you have?" he asked.

"I knew you would ask," offering Amy a strapless dress.

"Wow, it's so small," Amy giggled.

"Let me help you," offered Robert, turning her to unhook the dress she was wearing, and sliding it down her body to step out of.

Amy obeyed, stepping out of the dress, now naked in the small boutique. She smiled at Sophie, seeing her with her hand over her mouth in shock, but staring at her naked body.

Amy stepped through the small fabric and pulled it up her body, over her hips and boobs. She straightened the smooth soft fabric over her hips and ass, feeling random slices of transparent silk weaved into the dress over her hip, crotch, and tummy. It was short, upper thigh, but still covering her ass. Without a bra, she adjusted her boobs so her nipples were pointing straight.

"You have an amazing body," Sophie whispered. "A black half corset would look so perfect with this," as she turned to retrieve one. Returning with a black half corset, "Try this on," handing it to Amy.

Amy lowered the dress to her waist, put the corset on with Sophie's assistance, and pulled the strapless dress back up. Her boobs looked huge and fuller, her nipples rubbing over the top lace.

"A little more here," Robert suggested, pulling the top portion lower. He turned her around, admiring her ass as his hand roamed over her. "Bend at the waist, baby," his hand still holding her ass cheek.

She bent forward, giving him her ass, as she looked over should back at them both looking. She could feel her pussy and ass exposed as she bent, her hands reaching for the wall in front of her.

"This ass is so hot," Robert whispered, his hands squeezing her ass cheeks. He slid his hand down lower, cupping her wetness in his palm as he looked over at Sophie, wide-eyed and staring. "Ever seen an ass so strong yet soft?" looking at her watching his hands, as his finger penetrated Amy's pussy. "She gets so wet when her ass is touched. Don't you, baby?"

"Ugh, hmm," she moaned feeling her pussy being touched. "Yes, daddy."

Leaving Amy and turning to Sophie, "We'll take it all. She'll wear the dress out. Fetch your dress and shoes," he directed Amy.

Walking out of the store and up the street in her new dress, carrying her her new dress she felt like a new woman. Amy thanked Robert repeatedly, all the way to the valet stand, like a little girl.

With her hands full, Robert gave her the next test, "Go get my key fob from the valet, baby." Seeing her with her hands full with the bags. "Baby, have the valet put the fob between your tits" slapping her on the ass to go.

She hesitated, turned back to look at him, but forced herself forward to the valet stand, trying to smile, but nervous and scared. The young valet guy asked if she was waiting. She handed him the receipt, "The black Porsche," pointing to the car to the side.

"Nice! It's beautiful," watching him look down at her boobs and deep cleavage. "Here you go," holding out the key fob.

"Um. Well, my um, hands are full," holding up her bags. "Can you just put it there?" looking down at her cleavage.

"Um, serious? Really?" he said with a smile, staring at her barely-covered tits.

"Yes, please. Just put it between the girls," she said with more confidence, giving him a grin. She could feel her nipples stiffen against the corset fabric as soon as his fingers touched her skin. She watched as his fingers gently wedged the fob between her tits. "Hmm, thank you," returning to Robert.

"That had to be the sexiest thing I have ever seen, baby," kissing her next to the car as he retrieved his fob.

"I love my dress, thank you," she whispered, smoothing the soft fabric out over her abs and thighs.

"You look stunning in it. The half corset was a nice touch too."

"It is beautiful," sliding the dress down to show him the corset as he drove, her nipples almost visible. "I wish I could wear it home, but I can't," giving him her soft brown eyes.

"I understand. We can keep the dresses and things I buy you at my house. Let's stop by my house for you to change," his hand moving between her thighs.

She guided his fingers to her pussy, legs wide, her hand over his, fucking his fingers in the leather set. She was on the edge of an orgasm, her whimpers getting louder, when he pulled his hand away to downshift down the offramp. "Oh my god, Daddy," gasping on edge.

"I know, baby. We are almost there," smiling at her arousal. He clicked the gate opener, pulling into a long stone driveway up to his home. He watched her stare through the window at his property and landscaping as they pulled into the covered courtyard.

"You live here alone?" looking at the massive home.

"I do. I have 2 staff who live in the guest house, but yes," stepping out of the car to open her door. He walked her to the side door of the house, that opened into the huge garage.

"Wow, this is the most beautiful garage I have ever seen," looking around at the exotic cars parked on the polished floors and decorated walls with automotive art. "Is this the yellow Ferrari you were talking about?" her fingers running over the expensive yellow paint of the Enzo.

"It is," as she turned to look at him leaning against a red Ferrari, his phone in his hand taking pictures of her.

She smiled, seeing him taking her picture, then posed. She leaned to the side, posing on the front, her ass out, boobs hanging as his camera clicked away. She stepped out of her sandals and went to the front of the car, her hands on the hood as she leaned over it.

"Slide your dress off," he directed her.

She looked at him, stood, and pushed her dress to the floor, then unhooked her corset, standing naked in his garage.

"Go to your knees," his camera clicked as she watched her.

She slowly went to her knees, then her hands, on all fours looking at him.

"Crawl to me."

She moved slowly on the floor, her ass swaying side to side as she crawled to his feet, looking up at him. Her hands moved up his thighs to his belt, not needing any further direction to take his big cock out. She pulled his pants to the floor while licking and feeding on his hard heavy cock. Bobbing her mouth down his shaft as far as she could, hearing his moans of approval. Her hands were on his hips, forcing his cock to the back of her throat, drool running down her chin to her bare tits as she sucked and gagged on his big cock.

"Stand up," he told her as he unbuttoned his shirt, watching her stand naked, wiping her mouth. "Bend over the side of the black corvette."

She bent over the side of the black car next to her, looking back at him, her chest pressed into the cool paint, ready to pleasure him. Staring at his big cock, hard and rigid in his hand as he approached her.

"I've been wanting this all day," pushing the head of his fat cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh my god," feeling his fat cock parting her lips and going deep into her. She pushed back to him, wanting more, craving more of him.

"Oh you like that, don't you," giving her a hard deep thrust, forcing her body into the car.

"Aye, fuck," gasping for air as it was pushed out of her. She yelped, feeling his cock hit her cervix. "Oh fuck, that's deep," she moaned putting her cheek against the hood. Feeling his fingers digging into her ass cheeks, holding her as he started building a hard deep rhythm.

"Damn, you are so wet. I LUV how your pussy wraps around me," giving her long solid strokes, her pussy lips milking his shaft.

Gasping, taking every inch of his cock, trying to tell him how much she likes it but words won't leave her lips. "You, fuck," gasping, "You make me so wet," turning her head further to look at him looking at her ass in his hands. "You like, hmm, ayye," she yelped, feeling his cock hit her cervix again. "You, hmm, like my ass daddy?"

A smack on her right ass cheek, "You know I love your ass," reaching for her ponytail, yanking her head back off the car.

"Oh god," feeling the sting on her ass, her back arched with the pull on her hair. "Again, Daddy!" she begged.

He smacked her right cheek again, a red handprint forming on her smooth pale skin. He massaged it as she whimpered from the slap.

"Oh my god, I love this," she blurted, moving to her elbows on the car, letting her big boobs hang and swing. Letting go of her hair, her head dropped, and looking at the shiny floor, she accepted every inch of his cock. Her orgasm came rushing in, no warning, just hitting her pussy out of nowhere. She pushed her ass back against him, the car holding her up as he thrust.

"Take it, baby! That's it! Cream my cock good!" he yelled at her.

She let out a scream. A scream that had never left her lips before as her body started shaking. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned, hearing his command to cum. Her knees buckled, as she held onto the car from falling.

"Yes! Give me that pussy!" thrusting, fucking her through her orgasm.

He pulled from her pussy, leaving her empty, swollen and exhausted. As soon as his weighted thrusts left her, she sank to the floor, to her knees in exhaustion, panting, gasping to catch her breath.

"Get your ass back up here. I am not done with you yet!" he commanded, his big rigid cock in front of her.

She quickly got to her feet, legs wobbling, looking at him for direction.

He turned her around again and lifted her left muscular leg to the front fender, so she was doing the splits standing, hands on the hood. He rubbed his cock up and down her creamy frothy pussy, and pushed.

"Hmm, yes," she moaned, looking at him, watching him fuck her slowly. He pulled his cock out, rubbed his wet creamy cock all over her ass, then thrust it back inside, making her squeal.

He looked at her ass, watching it jiggle as he fucked her, teased her, and rubbed his cock all over it, against her pink asshole. He pushed back into her pussy, his hand squeezing, massaging her ass, as his thumb rimmed her slick cream-covered asshole.

"Oh, aye," she flinched, feeling her asshole touched deliberately.

He thrust inside her, putting her mind back to his cock in her pussy then chuckled. "You've never had your ass touched before, have you baby?" his thumb rimmed her tight pink hole.

Shaking her head, "No. No, I don't," a nervous look on her face as sweat dripped formed on her nose and chest.

"Just relax, and enjoy the sensations. I'm going to teach you," circling her asshole with his wet slick thumb. He pulled out of her, picked her up in his arms, and carried her across the garage, both naked, to a black leather couch. He positioned her, knees on the couch, leaning over the back, her full ass in front of him. "Relax while I fuck you slowly," shoving his cock into her pussy hard and deep from behind.

"Oh fuck," feeling the sudden invasion. "Please be gentle," she managed, lowering her head as he fucked her, resolved to her fate.

He slowly rocked his cock into her, using her juices to lube her asshole, he again teased her tight hole with his thumb. More and more light pressure until his thumb sank past the tight ring, making her cry out.

"Aye," panting heavy. "Shit! Are you, hmm, god. Are you all the way inside?"

"Just the first knuckle baby, relax. Calm your breathing and try to push me out," directing her.

She took a deep breath, amazed he was barely inside her. She pushed her sphincter out and felt his thumb slide further up her ass. "Oh shit! Oh my god," then giggled.

He teased her a bit more, rocking his thumb slowly back and forth, letting her asshole get used to the sensations. "You like that don't you?" his cock rocking into her pussy with the same rhythm as his thumb in her ass.

"Fuck, yes!" She screamed back at him without making eye contact.

His thumb picked up the pace, ass fucking her with his thick digit, turning whimpers into moans, and moans into screams as she took his assault.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't stop!" she screamed for more.

"Fuck!" he groaned. "Be a good big titty slut and make me cum," he grunted.

Having never been called a slut before shocked her. Then turned her on. "Fuck! Yes, rrghftty grnsdd, fuck," she whimpered unintelligible words.

He grunted again, then exploded inside her tender swollen pussy, filling her womb with his warm juice.

As soon as she felt him tense and explode, her orgasm came crashing in again. Not as hard as the first but just as intense as his thumb left her asshole suddenly. Letting out a scream of pain and pleasure mixed, her body shook, collapsing onto the back of the couch, shaking, panting, gasping for air. She slid to the floor like melted butter, holding her tender pussy in her palm, afraid to touch her open asshole. Surprised at how out of breath she was, given her fit stamina, she recovered her breathing and lifted her head to see Robert's wet softening cock in front of her face. Without a second thought, she licked the creamy cum off the head of his cock, down his shaft, and around his balls without using her hands.

"That's it. Good girl," he encouraged her, pushing her hair out of her face to watch her mouth.

"Hmm," savoring his cum sliding down her thought. She wrapped her plump lips around the head of his cock, sucking any residual cum out of the tip, before putting her lips to the base of his cock, stuffing her mouth with cock.

"God yes. You are so good to me," looking down at her sucking and cleaning him. Seeing her try to smile, her big brown eyes looking up at him, "You love being my cock sucking slut, don't you baby," caressing her hair back.

She nodded, not taking her eyes off him, her mouth stuffed with his cock. She released his cock, gasped for air, and mumbled softly, "I love it when you say that to me," lowering her eyes in embarrassment.

"Good girl?" he asked questioning, knowing that's not what she meant this time.

She shook her head no, "You know I love it when you say that," smiling. "But that's not what I meant," licking the head of his cock while looking up at him again.

Knowing what she meant, he made her confess it. "What do you like me saying to you, baby?" lifting his cock, letting her know to lick his smooth balls.

Licking them, saving them, she looked up, "You know," she said softly. "When you talk naughty to me."

"Tell me."

"I, um. Can't."

Grabbing hold of her thick brown hair, "Say it. I want to hear you say it."

"When you call me, you know. A slut," avoiding his eyes in shame.

He smiled down at her. "It's not that you are, it's just erotic sexual talk. Are you my big titty cock sucking slut, baby?"

She smiled, kneeling, "I am. I love being your big titty slut, daddy. I have never said that out loud before, oh my god."

"It's liberating to try new things, to explore your inner desires isn't it?" taking her hands and pulling her up off her knees to the couch.

"Yes, I have never even said the 'F' word until that time in the shower. Oh my god, you are ruining me," she teased, hitting his arm.

"I think you love it though. Feeling alive and sexy for the first time in your life?"

"I do," covering herself with her hands as she shrank back naked on the couch, curling up.

Seeing her covering herself, suddenly shy, "Don't cover yourself," pulling her hands away, straightening her legs, "you have a beautiful body you need to be proud of showing."

"Thank you. I love your attention!"

He looked at his watch, "You better get your clothes back on so we can get you to your car so you are not late picking up the boys from school."

"Yes, thank you, Robert," suddenly realizing she hadn't talked to Lizzy today.

"We will have more time to play and explore more together," as he stood with her. "Now get your ass dressed," slapping her on the ass.

Amy took a long hot shower, trying to wash the remaining cum Robert put inside her. She hung her new boudoir photo in the closet, set the black photo book on Brian's dresser, and her secret thumb drive wrapped in a pair of panties she used to wear. She met Brian at the garage door as he walked in, wearing a tight tank and leggings she knew he liked, "How was your day?" reaching up to kiss him through his thick beard with the mouth she just sucked Robert with earlier.

"Ah fine. The usual. Nothing exciting, except for the CEO who had never been to the shop before stopped by early this morning, and was weird. What about you?"

"I have a surprise for you!" she said smiling, pulling his hand to the bedroom.

"Amy, I know you are in great shape now, but I don't have the energy right now," he whined, walking through the door.

"No, something else," knowing he wouldn't or couldn't fuck her anyway. She guided him into the walk-in closet first, standing behind him, "What do you think? Like it?"

After a long silent pause, "Shit Amy! That's you!" staring at her photo in the white corset on the couch. "Your ass! Are you naked?" sounding more concerned than surprised.

"No, was just wearing small panties. Do you like it? I did it for you. So you could look at me more."

"Wow. That's pretty sexy. Who took the photo? Your nipples are almost showing," not taking his eyes off the picture.

"They almost are. It felt so sexy posing for it too," she confessed in almost a whisper.

"But who took the photo?"

"A photographer at a studio. He does a lot of these, why?"

"So a guy took these? So he saw you naked like this?" in a soft curious tone, still not taking his eyes off the photo.

Amy looked at him and then saw his dick hard in his pants and found new confidence. "He did. He took a ton of pictures of me. Some in a bikini too," grinning. "Want to see them?"

He turned and looked at her, "Okay."

She took him to his side of the bed and had him sit down, handing him the black photo book.

He looked at Amy, then opened the book, with a nervous look on his face, his dick rock hard. Amy stood in front of him, watching him thumb through the pictures in shock. "Oh damn," he whispered, looking at a pic of Amy in her bikini with her ass in the air looking back over her shoulder, her pussy lips almost visible. "Did he see your, your um, pussy?"

"He is more curious about what Jerry saw?" she thought, getting frustrated. "Yeah, probably, I was barely covered Brian," she told him with a harsh response. Then pushed it, "He liked my ass and made more comments about it than my boobs and pussy though," chiding him for a response.

"Damn," turning the page. "Did you notice him get turned on seeing you like this?"

"I'm sure he did, Brian. He got pretty close to me while taking the pictures," teasing him. Seeing him not respond with jealousy, but more aroused at being seen by another man turned him on. "You are hard, Brian! Do my pictures turn you on or the thought of another man seeing me half naked turn you on?"

For the first time, he looked up at her, embarrassed, a shy expression on his face, but not saying anything.

"You like it that another man saw my ass and boobs, huh? Is that why you're hard?" she said softly, pushing the book away to reveal his hardness through his pants. "You like that other men get hard looking at your wife, don't you?"