The Naive Wife Boudoir Turned Model

Story Info
Cheating wife starts modeling career.
8.2k words
3.81
17.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers

This story is about the journey of a sweet naïve wife who does her first boudoir photoshoot that turns into more modeling opportunities. If you haven't read "Naïve Wife Boudoir Photoshoot", please get acquainted with her character.

Amy had an amazing week, her first calendar photoshoot with several more sessions ahead to complete the calendar for Robert's motorcycle club.

She just left the bank, depositing her first check for $12,000 in an account in just her name to hide from her husband, Brian. Leaving the bank with a growing confidence and a smile, she made her way to pick up the boys from school to take them to ice cream and a trip to Game Stop. While the boys browsed the new games and talked to the "cool" clerks, she answered her phone seeing Lizzy on her phone.

"Hey Lizzy!"

'Well? How did it go? Did you wear the white corset?" Lizzy asked with excitement.

"Lizzy it was so much fun!" stepping outside the store to talk. "I wore the corset, a baby doll, and a bikini. I felt so sexy!"

"Oh shit! I bet you looked hot as fuck! Tell me about the lingerie and bikini. I need details!"

"I'm with the boys right now," she laughed. "The bikini pics put Tonya's red bikini to shame!" laughing at herself. "Jerry will have my pictures tomorrow, how about I stop by after and show you?"

"Look who's the slut now!" Lizzy teased. "Damn, I can't wait to see you. My nipples just tingled."

"Oh my god! Stop it! You're going to make me wet," she teased back.

"You better come over right after. Kisses! See you tomorrow, Ames," hanging up with a grin Amy could see through the phone.

Walking back into the store wearing a smile, knowing Lizzy was going to go crazy seeing her sexy pictures. Feeling herself getting wet as she stepped into the aisle with her boys, she almost laughed at herself.

"You guys find the one you wanted?" looking at her boys excited for their new games.

Driving home was all noise and excitement with the boys in the back talking about their games. Her car display alerted her of a message, "Robert" displayed on the center console screen. She quickly disconnected her phone from her car and looked at her Apple watch for the text.

"I saw your new pictures- gorgeous!" was Robert's text.

Her heart started racing, blushing, knowing he saw her boudoir photos. She suddenly felt aroused, flushed, and getting hot, so she rolled her window down for some air.

"Thank you," she quickly replied.

"I have a task for you, baby girl."

"Oh? I'm ready," she replied nervously.

"I want you to wear a knee length or shorter skirt, tank or crop top, red thong, and matching bra to your appointment with Jerry tomorrow. Put your hair in a ponytail with lip gloss. Understand?" smile emoji.

"Yes, Sir," blushing emoji. Her heart beat faster, she could feel the heat on her skin rising, trying to think what she had in her closet to wear. Other than her comfy sundresses, she didn't own any skirts. "Hey guys, Mom needs to make a quick stop at a store," as she headed to the mall.

She knew a store that would be sure to have something she wanted, Forever21. She found what she was looking for within a couple of minutes, a black pleated mini skirt on a mannequin wearing a red tank top. Perfect.

Amy hardly slept all night, thinking about her developed pictures in the morning, hoping they were as hot and sexy as she felt posing for them. She was up and awake by the time Brian got out of the shower, wishing him a good day as she passed him in the hall to take her shower.

"You're not working out this morning?" he asked curiously.

Peeling off her booty shorts and tee, "No, my quads and butt are a little sore from a hard workout this week. I need to rest my muscles," she responded without looking at him.

Hearing the garage door close on his way to work, taking the boys to school, her fingers went to work, thinking about her new modeling career. The poses she did in front of the camera and the poses she wanted to do, showing the camera her bare pussy, her fingers opening her pink lips. Squeezing her nipples with her legs wide, knowing the camera was capturing the glistening on her wet married pussy. Suddenly the thoughts of Robert fucking her from behind in the shower flooded her mind while her finger worked her clit furiously, but unable to orgasm within her limited time.

She wasn't sure why she was so nervous, maybe it was the unknown of seeing her actual photos. Wondering if Jerry captured every detail of her body. Her phone beeped while at a red light. "Robert" is displayed on the screen.

"Thinking about you!" was the simple text.

Her face flushed, and her heart started beating harder. Feeling like a schoolgirl passes notes in class, she replied, "Thank you. Always thinking of you."

Smile emoji, evil grin emoji response. She giggled to herself, at the emojis. "I'm nervous to see my photos," she confessed.

"Don't be. I saw them last night. You are hot! I have another task for you!"

"I hope so. Yeah? Anything for you," she typed and sent too quickly, regretting the last part.

"At the next light, slide your panties off and send me a selfie."

Her face flushed and she immediately got wet at the task. At the next light, she reached under her skirt, pulled her red thong down her legs, set it on her lap, and took a selfie with a big smile.

"Good girl," was the simple reply.

She pictured his strong voice telling her, "Good girl,' with proudness in his voice. She wanted to surprise him with something. She put her panties to her lips, letting it hang from her mouth, and sent him a pouty face selfie.

"Oh, you naughty little girl. Keep those panties off the rest of the day."

"Yes, Sir. Pulling into the studio now."

Walking into the studio and upstairs to Jerry's office, wearing her black pleated skirt, red crop tank, and sandals, she saw a black leather booklet on his desk and a 25x36 picture frame covered in a protective cover. "Good morning, Jerry," she greeted with a nervous smile.

"Hey, beautiful! I have never had so much fun with a boudoir photoshoot. You made this so much fun for me. I'm shocked with how natural you are in front of the camera."

"Thank you. I had so much fun doing it," sitting down in a leather guest chair.

"Maybe too much fun?" Jerry teased, letting her know he was referring to displaying herself more than she expected.

"Um, maybe," she blushed, looking down, clamping her thighs tight.

"I knew you wouldn't mind," began Jerry, turning the black booklet to Amy, "I took it upon myself to put your album together, and choose the photo for your husband."

"That's great. I can't wait to see them," leaning forward on the desk to view the booklet.

Jerry opened the booklet, starting with the photos of the bikini pics in various stages and positions she remembered. She felt like a true model, seeing herself in print, looking beautiful and sexy. As they flipped through the pages, he made comments and compliments on her body, poses, and things he would have done differently shooting her. When he flipped the page towards the end, the photo of her in her corset, on the couch, her tits hanging, almost exposed, showing the curve of her ass filled the page.

"Oh shit!" Amy gasped, hand over her mouth.

"Pretty hot, huh?" chuckled Jerry.

"Oh my god, Jerry, thank you so much! I can't believe it's me!" she stammered, on the verge of tears seeing herself look so beautiful.

"Well then, I think you are going to love the gift to your husband," reaching down and lifting the large frame onto his desk and pulling the cover off.

With her hand over her chest, catching her breath, was the full version of the photo of her on the couch in her corset. They talked about the lighting, the position, and her body, as they both admired the photo of her.

"I'd love to keep staring at your sexy self all morning, but Robert is on his way over to review the next shootings. But I also wanted to give you this," handing her a small thumb drive. "These are the pics I didn't think you would want anyone else to see," he said with a naughty grin. "They are pretty hot!"

"Thank you for being discreet. Robert is coming by? Today?" she asked curiously changing subjects.

"Yes, he wants to speed the process up and go over colors and months. You can join in the planning if you want?"

"Oh, um, yeah. I would love that"

"I am," his voice announced from behind, startling her. "Hey beautiful, glad you are here. Would you like to join in the planning process?" putting his hand on her shoulder with a light squeeze as he took a seat next to her.

"Good morning," she replied, blushing, looking into his bright blue eyes.

"You look stunning as ever, Amy!" letting his eyes roam over her chest to her thighs.

"Stop it. And thank you," blushing.

"Thank you," he said quietly for her. "So let's go over some things. Last week was great, and perfect layouts- great job to you both. But we need to pick up the pace. I want it to be printed and out for delivery and sale by November. Can we do 3 bikes a day next Tuesday and Wednesday, then a Saturday shoot with 3 and some group photos and credits for the back page of the calendar?"

Amy sat back in her seat, worried about the time commitment. Would she make it home for the boys after school, then a full Saturday away had her on edge. "I can use a girl's day excuse, and a couple of days being late won't be noticed," she thought, wringing her hands in her lap.

"I can make that happen, Robert. Amy, how about you? Can you make it happen with the boy after school?"

"Um, yeah. I can make it work. Just need to make some arrangements," she said, an obvious worry on her face.

"How can I help?" Robert offered, turning towards her, his hand now on her knee.

"Um, no need. Just need to arrange someone for the boys, and Saturday," offering Robert a soft smile.

"Great!' his hand patting her thigh, slightly higher and leaving it there as he pivoted back to Jerry. "Jerry, I want this to be unique and different. So let's get creative on the scenery and displaying the bikes."

"I would like to have the color of the bike match the month theme. February in red, white for December. Having Amy's attire matching the bike."

Amy squirmed thinking about being in a themed bikini. Wondering how many men would be looking at her displayed on these beautiful bikes. She parted her thighs out of comfort but also gave Robert a sign to explore all he wanted.

He felt her legs part, giving him access to her inner thigh, and took the opportunity to slide his hand further. "Yes, exactly. Let's not limit Amy to bikinis though," turning to face her. "Are you open to lingerie or other outfits that would compliment the theme and bike?"

"Um, yeah, sure. Can only do so much with a string bikini," she said nervously, wondering what he had planned.

"What about a red, white, and blue mini dress for July with a similar color bike?" suggested Robert, looking for approval.

"I have a suggestion for July that might be different?" Amy admitted.

"Yes, let's hear it!' Robert encouraged, his hand gripping her inner thigh under her skirt.

"Oh, um," pausing to catch her breath feeling his hand gripping her inner thigh, her heat rising. "I thought maybe red, white, and blue bikes staged together and I could wear body paint instead of a dress?" immediately regretting the suggestion as soon as it left her lips.

"Yes! Yes! I love it," Jerry said excitedly, scribbling notes.

"Great! I have just the 3 bikes in mind," his fingers now caressing Amy's pussy lips. And May and June?" he asked.

They worked together through the months, coordinating outfits and bikes with the months.

"Jerry, I'd like to do something for the yellow Enzo. Something dark I could put on the wall in the garage. Any ideas?" suddenly changing the conversation as they finished the calendar discussion.

"That's right! Damn, that's a beautiful car. How about something with black highlights to make the yellow pop? How about with Amy in something black? We could put it on metal, or a black matte frame? It would look great on the side wall by the bar wall."

Amy leaned back, feeling out of the conversation, but enjoying Robert's fingers too much to excuse herself. Feeling his finger suddenly penetrate her made her gasp, sitting up straight, pretending a cough as Jerry looked at her. With her hand over her chest, asked, 'What's an Enzo?"

Robert left her pussy, turned to face her, put his finger between his lips as if he was biting his nail, and said, "It's a Ferrari. What do you think? A slim black dress?" looking at Amy's body with lust.

"Oh yes. Absolutely a dress. Sophisticated but sexy."

"You have a Ferrari?" she asked genuinely curious.

Robert smiled, and Jerry chuckled, "He has several, honey. He has a garage to die for."

"Thanks, Jerry," turning to Amy. Looking into her eyes, "I do. We should do the pictures at the garage, or I could put it on the patio. And what do you think about that?" looking for Amy's reaction.

"I would love to. I've never been in or on a Ferrari," she giggled, blushing.

"Great, let's put that on the calendar Jerry. Amy, how about we go shopping for that black dress?"

"Really? Like now?" she asked, blushing more, her heart racing.

"Yeah, why not. You have time today before getting the boys from school?"

"Um, well, yeah. I guess so," she agreed. "God, anything to be around him more," she thought.

"Great! Jerry, see you Tuesday for the next shoot. Let's go find that black dress for you," he said, looking down at Amy as he stood.

When they got onto the freeway toward Los Angeles, Amy got the courage to ask where they were going.

As he cruised into the fast lane, he looked over at her, "God you are beautiful! There are a couple of boutiques I know in downtown LA that may have what we are looking for. And if not, will be fun to look, right?"

She blushed, lowered her head, and crossed her strong legs in her short skirt in the small car. "Thank you," she managed to get out of her lips. "I have to tell you, I never wear dresses. I haven't worn a dress in years."

"With these legs," reaching over to caress the top of her exposed thigh, "you will look gorgeous in anything. This was just an excuse to have you to myself for a few hours,"

"Oh my god, you are bad!" she giggled. "A good bad kind of way though," uncrossing her legs, craving his attention and touch.

"I might be a little naughty. I can't help it around you. And thank you for the second selfie this morning. That was cute!"

"Oh my god!" putting her hands over her face in embarrassment. "I don't know why I did that! I just did it without thinking."

"I am glad you did! Proves to me you are bare under this little skirt," pushing her skirt up her thighs as he took a peak at her bareness.

"You told me to slide them off," parting her legs.

"And good girl. I love how obedient you are without being trained," sliding his hand up her inner thigh to her bare pussy.

She flexed her quads, feeling his hand and fingers moving towards her awaiting pussy. "I love that," she blurted softly.

"You like this?" strumming her pussy, circling her clit as he drove.

"Hmm, yes. But, no. I mean I love it when you say, 'good girl'. I love being a good girl and pleasing you. I don't know why," she stammers, feeling herself talking too much. "Sorry, I start mumbling and saying things around you," as she continued nervously.

Robert chuckled, seeing her nervously squirm. 'I like it. I like it when you blurt things out, and tell me what's on your mind. I don't have to guess. Would you like to be my good little baby girl?" he asked, removing his fingers and putting them to her glossy lips without looking.

She held his hand in both of hers, kissing his fingers, licking her juices off them, between them, and around them softly. "I do. I want to be that for you. Whatever you want,' she said coyly, not sure what she was committing to, only that she wanted to serve him completely.

"That means being completely obedient to me. Being mine, how I want, and when I want. You might experience things you have never experienced. Will you be able to handle that?" this time turning his head to look at her.

"I think so. I will try," still holding his hand, now in her lap.

"That won't work baby. 'I think so' isn't enough. You have to surrender yourself to me completely."

"Okay, I will!" she hurriedly agreed before he could change his mind.

"Then let's take this in baby steps. When I give you a direction or task, I don't want hesitation. I want you to just do it. Only think about obeying. And that will please me," emphasizing the last few words. "And if you don't, you earn a punishment. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand. What are the punishments?" she asked shyly than before.

"Baby, don't worry or think about the punishments. Just know it will be a punishment to correct you and train you."

"Thank you, Robert."

"Thank me for what? I haven't done anything, yet," he chuckled.

"Yes, you have! You have opened me up to so many new things. I have never felt so alive and desired in my life," guiding his hand back between her thighs.

She was on the edge of an orgasm when they pulled into the valet in front of the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Recovering, and licking his fingers clean when her door was opened, she stepped out of the Porsche, multiple people watching her.

"Don't worry, the shops are around the corner, I just like keeping the car here," seeing her looking around at the hotel.

He wrapped his hand around her, placing it mid back before sliding it down to the top of her ass as he guided her to the store. "Remember, I am going to test your obedience," he whispered in her ear as he opened the dark glass door.

She immediately blushed and nodded with a smile as she stepped into the sophisticated boutique.

"Welcome! Anything I can help you find," greeted a young beautiful blonde in a fitted white dress.

"You can," Robert replied. "We're looking for a sexy, yet sophisticated black dress for my baby girl. Maybe a cutout or one-shoulder dress that shows off her figure and abs," caressing Amy's back with pride.

Hearing him refer to her as his baby girl made her turn hot. She had no idea what a cutout or one-shoulder dress was, but her mind was racing at the possibility of him showing her body off.

The young blonde approached Amy closer, and took her by the hand, "Come with me sweetie, I have a couple you are going to love," looking up and down her body. They stopped at a back wall with sparsely displayed dresses on the wall. "Your fit body would look amazing in something like this," lifting a dress off the wall.

Amy looked at Robert for his approval, knowing she would wear anything he wanted.

"Oh, I like this!" Robert admitted, running his fingers over the soft fabric. "Is it open on the stomach or sides?" he asked the young blonde, Sophie.

"On her,' holding it up to Amy, "It would be open below her navel to below her breasts. Would you like to try it on?' turning to ask Amy.

Amy looked at Robert for his permission.

"Great idea. Let's see it on you, baby," he told her smiling.

Kicking off her sandals, and peeling off her tank and skirt, she took the dress off the hangar and noticed the price tag, $699.00. The price was shocking as she delicately pulled it over her head. She adjusted the dress over her body, one shoulder bare, and her navel exposed. The bra she was wearing was exposed and thought of removing it. It was short, but not too short at her mid-thighs. She turned to look at herself in the mirror, the dress complimenting her butt. She opened the door nervously wearing the sexy sophisticated dress.

"Looks great!" Robert smiled.

Sophie stepped to her, "You need to remove your bra in a dress like this," she said softly, not to embarrass her.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers