The Naked Farm Girls 03: Party Mystery

Story Info
Dani and Cecilia's farm warming party takes a bizarre turn.
1.6k words
4.19
12k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

Dani and Cecilia had been living together on the farm for about a month and over that time, gotten settled into their new surroundings. Every morning, they awoke, checked on Rex the dog & the six horses, maybe jog down the backroad, maybe just enjoy the scenery or just go skinny dipping in the swimming hole behind the barn. Cecilia was so comfortable at the farm that on her first full day there, she suggested she and Dani hold a sort of housewarming party for their new place; a "farm warming" party to be exact. Dani was down for that and asked Cecilia what she had in mind.

"How about we invite the strippers," Cecilia said, "and their boyfriends for a non-conventual housewarming?"

"What do you mean my 'non-conventual'?" Dani asked.

"Since no one else can see us," Cecilia replied, "why don't we throw sex and skinny dipping party?"

Dani's face went red as a fire truck, but she knew all the other girls had seen her naked before - she was a stripper too - and told Cecilia: "Good idea, but only if we get condoms. I don't think any of the girls - myself included - are ready for kids yet."

Cecilia agreed with bringing protection and the & Dani got ready for that night at the club. They showered, put on their outfits, and left, coming up with ideas during the 45-minutes drive to the club. Once they arrived, Dani and Cecilia's farm warming sex party was planned in full. As the club was prepared for the night, they told all the girls about the party. It would be on that upcoming Sunday, the strippers only day off due to Blue Laws where the club was. Cecilia told the girls to bring their boyfriends for "sex, swimming, and horseriding."

As Dani was dancing, Cyndy Cyn approached Cecilia and said her boyfriend was a little shy. "He's afraid to get naked around me," Cyndy said, "He won't even let me shower with him. I don't he'll wanna get naked around all of us"

"Well, this will be the perfect chance for him to pop his cherry, Cyn," Cecilia replied. "After he has a few drinks, he'll be in his birthday suit with the rest of us."

Cyndy felt better by Cecilia's words, but would still have to convince her boyfriend to go. That would be later though; for the moment, Cyndy and the rest of the girls had t dance. As the night wore on, all the girls got the address and time of the party and told Dani & Cecilia they were looking forward to it. By Sunday, everyone was ready to party. One by one, the girls and their boyfriends arrived at the farm and greeted Dani & Cecilia... and Rex too. Cyndy and her boyfriend Buck arrived last, but once they did, Dani and Cecilia gave them the run down as to the festivities.

First, everyone would have a few drinks, get naked, and just walk around to familiarize themselves with the house & farm. After that, they would all go down to the swimming hole for some skinny dipping. Horseriding was for after the skinny dipping and after that, a good orgy under the stars in the grass. With that, Dani began pouring drinks for everyone. As they were drinking, still fully clothed, Cyndy told Cecilia it took Buck quite some convincing, but he eventually agreed.

"Looks like he's opening up a little," Cecilia said, pointing out Buck taking his shirt off.

"Yeah," Cyndy replied, "I think he'll be fine."

After a few minutes, everyone was naked, so Dani and Cecilia led them on a tour. They showed them the stable, introducing them to the horses, the barn, and finally the swimming hole. At the swimming hole, Dani jumped in from the dock and said: "What's everyone waiting for? The water's fine!" after resurfacing. With that, everyone else jumped in and swam for a while. They thoroughly enjoyed the water and each other; Cecilia even played the most appropriate song for the occasion on her phone at one point: R.E.M.'s "Nightswimming." After the night swimming, Dani and Cecilia led everyone back to the stables for the horse riding part of the party.

Some were nervous as they hadn't ridden a horse before, but Dani reassured them that all the horses were gentle and wouldn't hurt them in any way. Before everyone knew it, they had ridden for at least in their birthday suit around the property and it was time for the orgy. Cecilia said they were to bang under the stars in the grass, and the boyfriends were to put condoms on: "Be a little bit wiser, guys, put it on" Cecilia said, quoting the Spice Girls song "2 Become 1." Just as everyone was about to get busy, another stripper, Lila Lix, noticed something was missing.

"Where are Cyndy and Buck?" Lila said out loud. Everyone else began looking around, the guy's boners going soft, and sure enough, they didn't see Cyndy or Buck.

"They were behind us just a few minutes ago," Cecilia said to her boyfriend Donny, "Did you happen to see where they went?' After Donny said he hadn't seen them either, everyone went into a panic. Where were Cyndy & Buck? And were they okay? Dani, Cecilia, Lila, and their boyfriends got onto the horses. Dani said they were gonna look around the property and told everyone else to look around the house & barn. The search parties began. The naked horseback party walked along the perimeter of the farm looking for signs that Cyndy and Buck had left, but found none. They went back to the swimming hole but didn't see the missing couple swimming there either. Cecilia was growing more and more concerned by the minute: "I hope they're alright," she said to Dani. Dani said she was sure they were fine but was also worried inside.

In the meantime, the other naked search party swept through the house and barn from top to bottom, also coming up empty-handed. After a half-hour or so, the two parties met back up by the stable and broke the news of not finding Cyndy or Buck to each other. "We might have to file a missing person report for them both," Dani glumly said.

"That might be a good idea," stripper Stacey Marx said, "Anything to get them back safe & sound." Stacey was not only concerned but she was also Cyndy's older sister so naturally, she wanted her little sister back no matter what the cost. Just as Dani was walking inside to call the police, however, Lila's boyfriend Craig alerted everyone to come to the barn.

"In here, guys!" he shouted. Everyone followed Craig into the barn, up a flight of stairs in the back, and into a crawl space at the top, where low and behold, there were Cyndy & Buck going at it under a blanket. Cyndy & Buck were caught off-guard and stood up in a hurry.

"Why didn't you guys tell us you were going in here?" Dani asked Cyndy & Buck sternly. "We were worried sick about you two."

Cyndy stepped forward and told Dani: "Buck said he was nervous about banging me in front of everyone else, so I suggested we come up here instead, Dani. I know I should've told you, but I was caught up in the moment."

"So Cyndy," Dani said, "you're telling us your boyfriend was uncomfortable with an orgy and pulled you into a spot of the barn none of us knew existed?"

"Pretty much so," Cyndy said. After that, a few seconds of silence fell over everyone. Then a sound similar to water trickling was heard. Everyone looked over and saw Buck peeing out the upper window of the barn. Cecilia saw his pee stream hitting the grass about 15 feet below too.

"Sorry guys," Buck said after everyone caught him, "I couldn't hold it any longer." With that, everyone broke out in laughter, including Buck, who laughed the loudest. "Well, I'm sorry for scaring all of you," he said, "I gotta say I'm ready to partake in a proper orgy now."

"Are you sure baby?" Cyndy asked.

"Yeah," Buck replied, "I'm certainly warmed up now. Let's go!" He and Cyndy followed Dani, Cecilia, and the other back down to the paddock, where they all laid back down in the grass and got busy. Under Cecilia & Dani's suggestions, all the couples tried different positions they hadn't tried before, the favorite being the "T-Square," where the strippers laid on their sides and had their boyfriends bone them on an angle; their bodies taking the shape of a letter "T" as a result.

After everyone had climaxed, they laid on their backs and stared at the sky for a moment. Dani then suggested going for another swim, stating: "After such hot action, we gotta cool down." Back at the swimming hole, Buck thanked Dani, Cecilia, and Cyndy as everyone got into the water.

"Thanks for what?" Dani asked him.

"For breaking my insecurities about group sex," Buck replied. "I was so used to banging Cyndy alone, I never knew how exhilarating group sex was. I'd like to try it again, but only with all of you if that's okay."

Cecilia, who by now knew she was enjoying this, came up with an idea. "Let's all meet here for swimming & sex every month, weather depending of course." Everyone shouted in approval and as they settled back into the water. Dani & Cecilia knew they had something special at their farm. The seclusion was serene and added to their personal kinkiness. Their boyfriends came over frequently and have since moved in with them. The monthly orgies with their fellow strippers have also continued with only two exceptions when rainy weather prevented outdoor sex and skinny dipping.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers