The Naked Farm Girls 02: Settling In

Story Info
Dani Dix settles into the farm she woke up naked at.
2.4k words
4.13
21.9k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

Dani looked over her messages. One was a text message was from Cecilia, one of her fellow strippers at the strip club, asking her where she was and if she was okay. Knowing she had a lot to explain, Dani immediately called Cecilia.

"Hi, Cecilia, what's going on?" Dani said.

"We're all worried sick about you, Dani," Cecilia replied. "Where are you?"

Dani then explained the events of her past 24 hours. Cecilia thought she was lying, told her to get to the club before noon, it was just after 10 AM at this time, and hung up. Dani sent Cecilia a selfie of herself with the barn in the background as proof; Cecilia immediately called her back.

"Oh my God, Dani!" she exclaimed, "How did you wind up there?"

"I can't remember," Dani said, "I just woke up naked in the grass yesterday morning. I looked around and no one was here. I later found out the owner died about five months ago."

"You were naked?" Cecilia asked.

"Yup, still naked," Dani replied, "except for that towel, I just took a shower. But there's no one else here, so that's okay with me. I have to check on the horses downstairs now."

Cecilia then told Dani: "Well, send me the address. I'll bring you some clothes and give you a lift to the club."

"Okay, see you when I see you," Dani said and hung up with Cecilia.

After their conversation, Dani texted the address to Cecilia, put her phone into her purse and walked downstairs to the stable. She and Rex entered the stable from the garage again and she began brushing the horses down with the brush hanging on the wall. She grew more confident as she moved from one horse to the next. The brown horse, who was the only one free from his reigns, peed on Dani's feet as she brushed him, but that was okay with her; you gotta go when you gotta go, whether you're a human or a horse. The horse then began brushing his head on Dani, taking the towel off and revealing her naked body once again. He led her to the entrance/exit of the stable, indicating he wanted to roam about outside.

Dani brought him out and he knelt at her side, apparently wanting her to get on and ride him. Dani hadn't ridden a horse before and wasn't sure if she should try now. But not wanting to hurt the horse's feelings, she climbed onto his back, he stood up straight and began walking with her on his back. He walked slowly and gracefully, so Dani wasn't so scared. They walked past the barn, around the perimeter of the property and back down to the swimming hole, where he walked into the water with Dani still on his back. She slid off his back and stood in the water beside him, enjoying the weather. She washed him down a little and they began to bond. After about 20 minutes, however, Dani remembered Cecilia was on her way to pick her up. She guided the horse out of the water, got back on his back, and he walked her back to the house. Dani didn't see Cecilia's car anywhere and, relieved she hadn't missed her, led the horse into the stable.

She then grabbed her towel off the stable floor, dried herself off, and went to the front porch to wait for Cecilia, who arrived about five minutes after she and the horse returned from the swimming hole.

"Are you okay?" Cecilia asked as she hugged Dani.

"Of course I'm okay," Dani replied, "I had a good time once I got over the initial shock."

Cecilia handed Dani a dress and some underwear she got from her bedroom -- the two girls were roommates -- and Dani got dressed in front of her on the porch.

"I see why you don't mind the naked," Cecilia said, "I didn't find any more houses along the road leading up to this place."

"Wait till you see the swimming hole behind the barn," Dani said.

"There's a swimming hole?" Cecilia asked.

"Yeah, but first, we gotta go to work," Dani replied as she walked to Cecilia's car. Rex was barking, but Dani told him she would be back that night. The two girls then left the farm and drove to the club, catching up along the way.

"We thought you had been kidnapped or worse, murdered!" Cecilia said, "We had a missing person notice done up and everything."

"Well, you better tell the cops you found the body," Dani joked, "Alive and frolicking!"

After about a 45-minute drive, the girls arrived at the club and went inside. The manager, bouncers, and other strippers were thrilled to see Dani alive and well. They naturally wanted answers, but for the moment, there was dancing to do. The girls all rehearsed for the night and once the club was open, showtime began. As Cyndy Cyn was on stage, however, Dani saw some familiar faces in the crowd: the guys from the bachelor party two nights earlier. The memories flooded back to Dani, and she pulled Cecilia aside to tell her those were the guys behind her 24-hour disappearance.

"I don't know what they'll do if they see me dance here," she told Cecilia.

"Just don't worry too much, Dani," Cecilia said. "Maybe they've forgotten what you look like by now.

With that, Dani took the stage when her name was called. She danced and stripped in front of the patrons -- including the last guys who saw her a couple of nights ago -- without missing a beat. Thinking Cecilia had been right, Dani met up back wit her in the bathroom in the back of the club, off-limits to everyone except the strippers. They both sat down on two of the toilets and began talking. They could talk face to face as the toilets weren't separated; strippers only of course! After they finished their business, Cecilia and Dani walked back out to the locker room. That's when the manager told Dani one of the patrons wanted to speak personally with her. She said okay and the manager fetched the patron. To Dani's shock, it was one of the guys from the bachelor party.

Dani's blood ran cold: "What does he have planned for tonight?" she thought. Before she could get a word out though, the young man began talking to her.

"I'm so sorry for the other night," he told her, "My name's Philip G. Herman the third, but you can call me Phil. I'm the eldest son of the man whose farm you were left at."

"Are you serious?" Dani asked, to which he pulled out his driver's license. Dani read the name on the license: Philip G. Herman the third. Confident he wasn't lying, Dani asked Phil: "What happened? And why did you leave me at our father's farm?"

"Okay, one of my brother's groomsmen slipped you sleeping pills and you passed out," Phil explained. "He was about to start with you -- if you know what I mean [which Dani did] -- but I talked him out of it by saying: 'Listen, the last thing you need is a sexual assault charge.' He then fell asleep on the couch."

Phil continued: "I told everyone to put you in the guest room to sleep off the night, but I'm guessing they panicked because when I woke up in the morning, the same guy said he and the rest of the groomsmen brought you to my dad's farm, where they stripped you naked and took all your money, here it is by the way."

Dani slowly but surely began to understand the circumstances surrounding the other night as Phil handed her the money. He had more to tell her though.

"After the groomsmen told me they left you at the farm, my brother and I drove there to give you back your clothes. But after we didn't see you, we assumed someone else picked you up, so we left."

"Was your car silver by any chance?" Dani asked.

"Yes," Philip replied, "you saw us?"

"Yeah, I was hiding behind one of the trees to the side of the house," Dani said, "I was too embarrassed to be seen naked outside this club or a client's house. Do you still have my outfit from the other night?"

"Yeah, it's still in the car," Phil said. "I'll be right back with it." He fetched the outfit, brought it to Dani, and told her: "Now I hope you know this was all a huge misunderstanding and you won't want to file charges."

Knowing she had made a friend out of an enemy, Dani said: "Of course I'm not filing charges. How can I after your explanation? But next time, I might have different feelings about what happened."

Phil understood and bid Dani a friendly farewell, but not before giving her his blessing to stay at his father's farm. After he left, Dani told Cecilia she wanted to go back to the farm: "I have to tend to Rex and the horses." she said.

"Well, if you insist," Cecilia said.

After closing time, Cecilia drove Dani back to their place so she could get her car. Dani got her keys out of her purse, got into her car, and drove the 45 minutes back to the farm. Once she got back, Rex bolted out of the house and began licking her hands & face. Knowing he remembered her, Dani checked on the horses, saw they were fine, red Rex, and stripped naked for another shower. That was when Rex began moaning that he had to go out again. Dani took him out while still naked and watched him pee in the distance. Realizing she had to go too, Dani squatted down and peed in the grass; she loved the feeling of peeing outside naked and decided to do to whenever she was outside and had to pee... or if she just felt like it.

After Rex came back, Dani brought him inside and they went upstairs. She took another shower and was getting ready for bed when she realized she hadn't brought her pajamas. By now, it was well after midnight and Dani was looking at a 45-minutes drive back to Cecilia's for her PJs. Dani once again decided to sleep naked, crawled under the covers and dozed off with Rex at her feet again. In the morning, Dani's new routine kicked in again: she had her morning pee, fed Rex, brushed the horses and rode the brown horse down to the swimming hole, all completely naked. After the horse entered the water, Dani stepped off him and checked her phone. Cecilia had texted her, saying she was coming over to check out the farm. Not wanting to leave the horse alone, Dani told Cecilia to just walk past the barn until she saw her and the brown horse at the swimming hole.

Cecilia agreed and said she would be there soon. She arrived 20 minutes later and found Dani washing the horse in the water.

"Isn't this amazing?" Dani asked.

Cecilia replied: "Absolutely, should I get naked too?"

"Take it off, no one's looking!" Dani told her. Cecilia stripped naked and stepped into the water next to Dani. The two girls began washing the horse together.

"He's beautiful," Cecilia said. "You know his name?"

"Yeah, Streeter!" Dani replied. "Phil told me last night."

"That's the guy?" Cecilia asked.

"Yup," Dani said, "He told me everything I need to know about this place."

The two girls talked, washed Streeter, and admired the scenery for a good while. Eventually, though, Cecilia said she had to pee: "Where's the bathroom in the house?" she asked.

"Just go in the grass," Dani said. "Your pee won't harm the grass."

Cecilia was self-conscious about peeing in front of Dani -- she always used the bathroom with the door closed at the apartment they shared -- but desperate, she got out, squatted down with her back to Dani, and released her golden stream in the grass. She shook herself dry when she was done and got back into the water. Streeter got out of the water on his own and began grazing on the grass around the hole. That's when Dani suggested to Cecilia they swim around the hole for a little while. Cecilia agreed and they swam a few laps from one side of the hole to the other. As their swim, Dani came up with an idea.

"Why don't you move in here with me?" she asked Cecilia.

"And leave the apartment?" Cecilia asked back.

"Sure, this place and no expenses and a personal oasis behind it," Dani said. "Plus, you can can learn how to ride horses naked."

Reluctant at first, Cecilia told Dani she would have an answer after that night's work. The girls got out of the water, grabbed Cecilia's clothes and walked Streeter back to the stable. They then went inside, showered together, and put on their outfits for that night at the club. They left for the club in plenty of time. As the night went on, Cecilia thought long and hard about moving to the farm with Dani. Knowing the farm meant no monthly expenses, but it was 45 minutes away from the club, she was on the fence. Dani then told her about a break-in that happened at their apartment complex, which she heard about while getting the girls' things.

Dani had already made up her mind and Cecilia made up hers toot: she wanted to move to the farm. The girls left the club just after midnight and returned to the farm. There, Dani let Rex out while Cecilia checked on the horses. After a while, they went inside for the night. Cecilia used the bathroom and took a shower while Dani, who finally had her pajamas, got ready for bed. Cecilia slept in one of the other bedrooms. The next morning, Cecilia told Dani she had the best sleep in a while.

"I think that's due to the serene location," Dani told her. "You can just breathe and relax out here."

"Oh, I feel you, girl," Cecilia replied, "I've never felt this alive before."

With that, Cecilia and Dani knew they had found their new place. They had been looking for a new place to live once the lease on their apartment was up. Living without monthly bills on a simple farm with six horses and a swimming hole, where they could saunter about naked without worry, was perfect with them. As they checked on the horses again, Cecilia suggested they have a housewarming -- or more to the point "farm-warming" -- party for that upcoming weekend, where anything would go; nudity, sex, etc. Dani loved the idea and said she would start the invites as soon as possible.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers