The Naked Farm Girls (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

"Well, if you insist," Cecilia said.

After closing time, Cecilia drove Dani back to their place so she could get her car. Dani got her keys out of her purse, got into her car, and drove the 45 minutes back to the farm. Once she got back, Rex bolted out of the house and began licking her hands & face. Knowing he remembered her, Dani checked on the horses, saw they were fine, fed Rex, and stripped naked for another shower. That was when Rex began moaning that he had to go out again. Dani took him out while still naked and watched him pee in the distance. Realizing she had to go too, Dani squatted down and peed in the grass. She loved the feeling of peeing outside naked and decided to do so whenever she was outside and had to pee... or if she just felt like it.

After Rex came back, Dani brought him inside and they went upstairs. She took another shower and was getting ready for bed when she realized she hadn't brought her pajamas. By now, it was well after midnight and Dani was looking at a 45-minutes drive back to Cecilia's for her PJs. Dani once again decided to sleep naked, crawled under the covers and dozed off with Rex at her feet again. In the morning, Dani's new routine kicked in again: she had her morning pee, fed Rex, brushed the horses and rode the brown horse down to the swimming hole, all completely naked. After the horse entered the water, Dani stepped off him and checked her phone. Cecilia had texted her, saying she was coming over to check out the farm.

Not wanting to leave the horse alone, Dani told Cecilia to just walk past the barn until she saw her and the horse at the swimming hole. Cecilia agreed and said she would be there soon. She arrived 20 minutes later and found Dani washing the horse in the water.

"Isn't this amazing?" Dani asked.

Cecilia replied: "Absolutely, should I get naked too?"

"Take it off, no one's looking!" Dani told her. Cecilia stripped naked and stepped into the water next to Dani. The two girls began washing the horse together.

"He's beautiful," Cecilia said. "You know his name?"

"Yeah, Streeter!" Dani replied. "Phil told me last night."

"That's the guy?" Cecilia asked.

"Yup," Dani said, "He told me everything I need to know about this place."

The two girls talked, washed Streeter, and admired the scenery for a good while. Eventually, though, Cecilia said she had to pee: "Where's the bathroom in the house?" she asked.

"Just go over there," Dani said. "Your pee won't harm the grass."

Cecilia was self-conscious about peeing in front of Dani -- she always used the bathroom with the door closed at the apartment they shared -- but desperate, she got out, squatted down with her back to Dani, and released her golden stream in the grass. She shook herself dry when she was done and got back into the water. Streeter got out of the water on his own and began grazing on the grass around the hole. That's when Dani suggested to Cecilia they swim around the hole for a little while. Cecilia agreed and they swam a few laps from one side of the hole to the other. As their swim, Dani came up with an idea.

"Why don't you move in here with me?" she asked Cecilia.

"And leave the apartment?" Cecilia asked back.

"Sure, this place and no expenses and a personal oasis behind it," Dani said. "Plus, you can learn how to ride horses naked."

Reluctant at first, Cecilia told Dani she would have an answer after that night's work. The girls got out of the water, grabbed Cecilia's clothes and walked Streeter back to the stable. They then went inside, showered together, and put on their outfits for that night at the club. They left for the club in plenty of time. As the night went on, Cecilia thought long and hard about moving to the farm with Dani. Knowing the farm had no monthly expenses, but it was 45 minutes away from the club, she was on the fence. Dani then told her about a break-in that happened at their apartment complex, which she heard about while getting the girls' things.

Dani had already made up her mind and Cecilia made up hers too: she wanted to move to the farm. The girls left the club just after midnight and returned to the farm. There, Dani let Rex out while Cecilia checked on the horses. After a while, they went inside for the night. Cecilia used the bathroom and took a shower while Dani, who finally had her pajamas, got ready for bed. Cecilia slept in one of the other bedrooms. The next morning, Cecilia told Dani she had the best sleep in a while.

"I think that's due to the serene location," Dani told her. "You can just breathe and relax out here."

"Oh, I feel you, girl," Cecilia replied, "I've never felt this alive before."

With that, Cecilia and Dani knew they had found their new place. They had been looking for a new place to live once the lease on their apartment was up. Living without monthly bills on a simple farm with six horses and a swimming hole, where they could saunter about naked without worry, was perfect with them. As they checked on the horses again, Cecilia suggested they have a housewarming -- or more to the point "farm-warming" -- party for that upcoming weekend, where anything would go; nudity, sex, etc. Dani loved the idea and said she would start the invites as soon as possible.

Part 3: Party Mystery

In the meantime, the strippers began to form a routine. Every morning, they awoke, checked on Rex & the six horses, maybe jog down the backroad, maybe just enjoy the scenery or just go skinny dipping in the swimming hole behind the barn. Soon, Cecilia was just as comfortable at the farm as Dani was. Dani was still down for the farm-warming party Cecilia had suggested and asked her exactly what

"Since no one else can see us," Cecilia explained, "why don't we throw sex and skinny dipping party?"

Dani's face went red as a fire truck, but she knew all the other girls had seen her naked before -- she was a stripper too -- and told Cecilia: "Good idea, but only if we get condoms. I don't think any of the girls -- myself included - are ready for kids yet."

Cecilia agreed with bringing protection and she & Dani got ready for that night at the club. They showered, put on their outfits, and left, coming up with ideas during the 45-minutes drive to the club. Once they arrived, Dani and Cecilia's farm warming sex party was planned in full. As the club was prepared for the night, they told all the girls about the party. It would be on that upcoming Sunday, the strippers only day off due to Blue Laws in the country where the club was located. Cecilia told the girls to bring their boyfriends for "sex, swimming, and horseriding."

As Dani was dancing, Cyndy Cyn approached Cecilia and said her boyfriend was a little shy. "He's afraid to get naked around me," Cyndy said, "He won't even let me shower with him. I don't think he'll get naked around all of us"

"Well, this will be the perfect chance for him to pop his cherry, Cyn," Cecilia replied. "After he has a few drinks, he'll be in his birthday suit with the rest of us."

Cyndy felt better by Cecilia's words, but would still have to convince her boyfriend to go. That would be later though; for the moment, Cyndy and the rest of the girls had to dance. As the night wore on, all the girls got the address and time of the party and told Dani & Cecilia they were looking forward to it. By Sunday, everyone was ready to party. One by one, the girls and their boyfriends arrived at the farm and greeted Dani & Cecilia... and Rex too. Cyndy and her boyfriend Buck arrived last, but once they did, Dani and Cecilia gave them the run down as to the festivities.

First, everyone would have a few drinks, get naked, and just walk around to familiarize themselves with the house & farm. After that, they would all go down to the swimming hole for some skinny dipping. Horseriding was for after the skinny dipping and after that, a good orgy under the stars in the grass. With that, Dani began pouring drinks for everyone. As they were drinking, still fully clothed, Cyndy told Cecilia it took Buck quite some convincing, but he eventually agreed.

"Looks like he's opening up a little," Cecilia said, pointing out Buck taking his shirt off.

"Yeah," Cyndy replied, "I think he'll be fine."

After a few minutes, everyone was naked, so Dani and Cecilia led them on a tour. They showed them the stable, introducing them to the horses, the barn, and finally the swimming hole. At the swimming hole, Dani jumped in from the dock and said: "What's everyone waiting for? The water's fine!" after resurfacing. With that, everyone else jumped in and swam for a while. They thoroughly enjoyed the water and each other; Cecilia even played the most appropriate song for the occasion on her phone at one point: R.E.M.'s "Nightswimming." After the night swimming, Dani and Cecilia led everyone back to the stables for the horse riding part of the party.

Some were nervous as they hadn't ridden a horse before, but Dani reassured them that all the horses were gentle and wouldn't hurt them in any way. Before everyone knew it, they had ridden in their birthday suit around the property for at least a few minutes and it was time for the orgy. Cecilia said they were to bang under the stars in the grass, and the boyfriends were to put condoms on: "Be a little bit wiser, guys, put it on" Cecilia said, quoting the Spice Girls song "2 Become 1." Just as everyone was about to get busy, another stripper, Lila Lix, noticed something was missing.

"Where are Cyndy and Buck?" Lila said out loud. Everyone else began looking around, the guy's boners going soft, and sure enough, they didn't see Cyndy or Buck.

"They were behind us just a few minutes ago," Cecilia said to her boyfriend Donny, "Did you happen to see where they went?' After Donny said he hadn't seen them either, everyone went into a panic. Where were Cyndy & Buck? And were they okay? Dani, Cecilia, Lila, and their boyfriends got onto the horses. Dani said they were gonna look around the property and told everyone else to look around the house & barn. The search parties began. The naked horseback party walked along the perimeter of the farm looking for signs that Cyndy and Buck had left, but found none. They went back to the swimming hole but didn't see the missing couple swimming there either.

Cecilia was growing more and more concerned by the minute: "I hope they're alright," she said to Dani. Dani said she was sure they were fine but was also worried inside. In the meantime, the other naked search party swept through the house and barn from top to bottom, also coming up empty-handed. After a half-hour or so, the two parties met back up by the stable and broke the news of not finding Cyndy or Buck to each other.

"We might have to file a missing person report for them both," Dani glumly said.

"That might be a good idea," stripper Stacey Marx said, "Anything to get them back safe & sound!" Stacey was not only concerned but she was also Cyndy's older sister so naturally, she wanted her little sister back no matter what the cost. Just as Dani was walking inside to call the police, however, Lila's boyfriend Craig alerted everyone to come to the barn.

"In here, guys!" he shouted. Everyone followed Craig into the barn, up a flight of stairs in the back, and into a crawl space at the top, where low and behold, Cyndy & Buck were going at it under a blanket. Cyndy & Buck were caught off-guard and stood up in a hurry.

"Why didn't you guys tell us you were going in here?" Dani asked Cyndy & Buck sternly. "We were worried sick about you two."

Cyndy stepped forward and told Dani: "Buck said he was nervous about banging me in front of everyone else, so I suggested we come up here instead. I know I should've told you, but I was caught up in the moment."

"So Cyndy," Dani said, "you're telling us your boyfriend was uncomfortable with an orgy and pulled you into a spot of the barn none of us knew existed?"

"Pretty much so," Cyndy said. After that, a few seconds of silence fell over everyone. Then a sound similar to water trickling was heard. Everyone looked over and saw Buck peeing out the upper window of the barn. Cecilia saw his pee stream hitting the grass about 15 feet below too.

"Sorry guys," Buck said after everyone caught him, "I couldn't hold it any longer." With that, everyone broke out in laughter, including Buck, who laughed the loudest. "Well, I'm sorry for scaring all of you," he said, "I gotta say I'm ready to partake in a proper orgy now."

"Are you sure baby?" Cyndy asked.

"Yeah," Buck replied, "I'm certainly warmed up now. Let's go!" He and Cyndy followed Dani, Cecilia, and the others back down to the paddock, where they all laid back down in the grass and got busy. Under Cecilia & Dani's suggestions, all the couples tried different positions they hadn't tried before, the favorite being the "T-Square," where the strippers laid on their sides and had their boyfriends bone them on an angle; their bodies taking the shape of a capitol "T" as a result.

After everyone had climaxed, they laid on their backs and stared at the sky for a moment. Dani then suggested going for another swim, stating: "After such hot action, we gotta cool down." Back at the swimming hole, Buck thanked Dani, Cecilia, and Cyndy as everyone got into the water.

"Thanks for what?" Dani asked him.

"For breaking my insecurities about group sex," Buck replied. "I was so used to banging Cyndy alone, I never knew how exhilarating group sex was. I'd like to try it again, but only with all of you if that's okay."

Cecilia, who by now knew she was enjoying this, came up with an idea. "Let's all meet here for swimming & sex every month, weather depending of course." Everyone shouted in approval and as they settled back into the water. Dani & Cecilia knew they had something special at their farm. The seclusion was serene and added to their kinkiness. Their boyfriends came over frequently and have since moved in with them. The monthly orgies with their fellow strippers have also continued with only two exceptions when rainy weather prevented outdoor sex and skinny dipping.


Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers
12