Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister

Story Info
My fiance's sister blackmails me into taking her virginity.
4.9k words
4.28
83.6k
112

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister -- Part One

Everyone is 18 or older. Please enjoy.

Chapter One

It is not every night when you go out on a first date that you end up parked in the front of your date's family home with your hard cock about to cum in her mouth.

Yep.

I sat back in my driver's seat with my eyes closed as Chris' luscious mouth worked up and down on my cock so I didn't see her flaming red hair going downtown on me. For a first date, the girl was making a hell of an impression.

There was no finesse here. Chris knew what she was doing, and she was sucking me to make me cum as fast as I could before anyone looked into the car and found us.

She was pistoning my cock with pornstar skills. Lips tight and suctioning the shaft and head as she moved, her tongue, a masterpiece, rolling around my head and then my balls when she shoved my entire cock into her throat and she stayed down at its base licking around the underside of my nuts that were trying their best to move up and engage with her tongue.

And her mouth was soft and warm. Yeah, all mouths are soft and warm, but Chris, like any woman who really knows how to suck a cock, knew how to keep it soft and warm while adding tight, invigorous, and energetic to the equation. Add to that a super-charged tongue, soft lips that never left my cock with absolutely no teeth and an open, tight deep throat and her blow job was a blue ribbon winner.

My balls cooperated. They became so engorged and full it actually hurt. They tightened up into my pelvis trying to go home. My cock was pulsing, the head was so filled with blood it felt as if the sensitive skin enveloping it was going to burst.

Only five minutes in and she reached down and slid her index finger knuckle deep into my ass. That was it. Chris kept sucking and rolling her hand up and down my shaft and the head of my cock burst shooting stream after stream of thick milky cum into her mouth which she expertly swallowed without spilling a drop.

She lifted up, swept a finger off of her mouth, grabbing the last steam of cum, stuck it into her mouth and smiled.

She obviously had given a blow job in a car before.

"Wow," I said.

And to show her how much I appreciated the blow job on our first date, I grabbed her red head, and gave her a deep soul kiss mingling my cum from her mouth and lips into mine.

We kissed for a long time moving from a cum kiss to a deep romantic one.

I pulled her head back and said, "Thank you."

She said, "I think I could fall in love you."

Hmmm.

Well, that complicates matters.

"I've got to go in before it gets too late and I wake everybody up."

And she gave me a long deep kiss, gave my cock a final squeeze, opened the passenger door, and stepped out into the brisk winter's night.

I stayed there watching to make sure she got into the house safely.

She did.

Chapter Two

We had met in a hallway of our college. She was a music major possessing an amazing alto voice with a five octave range. I wasn't. I was working on my master's degree so I was a bit older. Twenty five for me and twenty one for her. We passed each other in the hallway. I'm not sure she saw me, but I really noticed her.

Flaming redhair, with delightful freckles dancing on her cheeks and nose thanks to her Italian heritage. Around 5'-4" if she was lucky, beautiful, not in an classic Elizabeth Taylor sort of way, but in a really cute Reese Witherspoon sort of way without the funny chin, and redhair rather than blonde. A man could easily have gotten lost in her large green eyes. I know, I did.

She was wearing a blousy, but clinging top that as she walked hugged her chest outlining her stunning, perfect C-cup breasts. (Woman pay a lot of money to buy breasts like hers. Chris didn't have to. Hers were natural.) A slight waist and a size O ass in very, very tight jeans.

I had to stop in my tracks, turn around and follow that ass down the hall. I followed it trying to hide my now growing erection down the hall until I watched her go into a classroom. Noted the number of the room and raced backed down the hall to look at the class schedule to see what the class was and who was teaching it.

I found it. It was a GE science class. I was good at that so I went over to the music department and posted on the community bulletin board, "Master's Student tutoring Science 101.3 at only $20 an hour, Email me at..."

I knew it would work since everyone one else was tutoring t $50 plus, but I was on a "full ride" scholarship and didn't need the money. I needed her pussy.

I ignored the first 14 Emails until I came to hers and replied.

"Thank you for your Email."

"Yes, of course, I would gladly be your tutor. Let's meet at the cafeteria at 1.00pm tomorrow afternoon, if that works with your schedule, give it a try and see how it goes, and if you think I'm the tutor for you. (Sometimes it is not a fit, and I understand.)"

"No matter what, you will owe me the $20 in advance. I think it is a very reasonable fee considering. I look forward to meeting you."

I signed my name, and hit send.

She replied, "Yes."

I suggested where to meet in the cafeteria and we did at the appointed time. We shook hands and she gave me a 1,000 watt smile. I was hoping it was appreciately.

Hey, I'm no movie star, but I've been told I'm good looking. Just over 6'-0" tall, about 180lbs, and I work out at the gym every day alternating upper body and lower body. Nature and genetics were kind to me and I fill out my jeans well where it counts.

I was sitting at the end of a grungy cafeteria table on a bench and Chris was next to me with our books out. We were working through a worksheet. She was good. Smart and understood how to take teaching and direction. We finished the first one.

"Ok, There you go. Great job and I have a hunch you'll ace the test. Want to continue with the next chapter later in the week?"

She smiled that smile and said, "Yes."

I would have killed for that freckled nose and brilliant smile.

We met a few more times at the cafeteria until I said, "Next time would you like to meet at my place. It is just a few blocks from school, I have a roommate, he goes to school with us, like you he grew up here, actually his parents own the place, so it's safe and a lot quieter. What'cha think?"

Happily, Chris thought that was a good idea.

I skipped class -- when you are a grad student they don't give a shit -- and spent the day cleaning up the apartment. Let's get real, two college guys living together? The place was a fucking pigsty.

I cleaned, vacuumed, actually scrubbed the toilet, washed my sheets for the first time in months and tidied my room in a manner that would have made my mother proud.

Then I made dinner.

I know how to cook. I learned early in life that if you can cook a girl dinner, you can get into her pants. It works almost every time. Much better and faster than a fancy dinner out at a restaurant.

My seduction dinner of choice was finger food. Tonight it was cracked crap meat, artichokes, French bread and a lot of melted butter, served at the coffee table with plenty of wine, sitting on pillows on the floor, dipping the meal into the hot melted butter, feeding each other by hand, and then, guaran-fucking-teed she would be laying down, opening her legs and begging for me to fuck her.

In this case, Chris was not different from any of the others.

And yet she was.

She laid down on my living room carpet as we put our heads on one of the pillows. Her mouth was warm, lovely sensuous. Soft and loving. Her lips were like honey. She placed her hand upon the back of my head, tenderly gripped it and kissed me in the most lovingly, erotic kiss I have ever experienced.

Her lips and tongue made love to my mouth. Softy nibbling at my lips, hands stroking, mouth moving around having fun with the kiss. She slide her sweet, beautiful tongue into my mouth. She tasted delicious and rolled it around my tongue. And we kissed lovingly, warmly, with no desperate need to fuck, but instead romantic affection for each other.

I reached for her breast and she pulled her shirt up and lifted it over her head for me along with her bra, cupped my hand, guiding it up to her incredible breast.

I took hold and marveled at the finest tit I had ever felt in my life.

What is it about women of Italian descent? They may have the finest breasts on earth. Sophia Loren comes to mind. What a spectacular, world-class rack. Chris' did not pale in comparison. Her breast was perfection. Large, actually surprising large for her frame, well rounded, sitting high on her chest like Sophia's with no sagging or drooping. Exquisite small, pink areolas with a perky nipple erect in the middle. Light freckles dancing across the tops.

Her breast was firm yet soft at the same time. I cupped it in my hand marveling in the weight and density while simultaneously softly melting into my hand.

I moved my mouth down to lick and suck them both. I had no choice. I had too.

And they were truly the stuff of fantasy and a Hugh Hefner "Playboy" wet dream.

I started to trail my hand down towards her jeans to open them and play with her pussy hoping to get first date laid.

"I can't. My folks."

What?!

I looked at her and said, "Really?"

"I know. I want to too. I can't. Please give it time."

And she looked at me plaintively with her loving green eyes.

What else could I do?

And that's how we got to the curb in front of her house.

Chapter Three

Her family was huge. Chris was one of nine kids. She was the third in line. Four boys and five girls. An older sister, brother, and six below her. Being an Italian, Catholic family her mom was popping one out every year or two. She had the two older and a 20 year old brother and an 18 year old sister and then four younger ones. The youngest was only five.

Her mom was great. Large, a welcoming smile, loving, warm, and accepting to her kids and the hordes of friends, boyfriends, and girlfriends parading through the house. Her father, on the other hand, was a gruff, Old School Italian working man who ran his household with an iron hand and was the kind of guy who would kill one of his girl's boyfriends if they "violated" them.

You know the old saying,: If a father has a boy, he worries about one boy, but if he is the father of a girl, he worries about all boys.

Joe was the father of five girls, and the first time I came over to the house he greeted me at the door, looked me up and down and actually said as his first words to me, "You're the new boyfriend? If you hurt her, I will fucking kill you."

Alrighty then.

And he probably could. He had eight brothers and sisters. His mother had nine brothers and sisters -- this is not a joke. His aunt had the same. So did her mother. The family was immense. I was taken one Saturday afternoon for a summer's picnic and met 147 uncles, aunts, and cousins just from her father's side. The older generation mostly working class factory workers with tree trunk arms and I'm sure ties to The Godfather or at least the local mob, and I was totally certain that yes, he would kill me if he thought I'd hurt his little girl.

Luckily I passed the front door test. And I should have. I was upper middle class, my father was a doctor, I was well educated, spoke properly with good manners, clean, well dressed, tall, handsome, respectful, and working on a master's degree. Chris was the first in her family to go to college, and education was important and revered.

As the weeks went on I was invited more and more into the family. Hanging out at the house, watching football on weekend, family dinners and lots of beer and conversations. I was now tutoring Chris for free along with three siblings.

Little did mom and dad know that I was fingering their "little girl" on the living room couch making her cum during the games.

But then again with nine kids, maybe they did.

Anyway, a hitman didn't show up to pop a cap in my ass.

We were studying together one Wednesday. It had gotten really late at night, 2:00am. The house went to bed early, but we were on college time. My hand had been randomly stroking Chris' pussy through her jeans and she had my fly open with her hand on my cock. Candidly, it was becoming challenging to pay attention to my studies. Based off of the wetness that was actually starting to soak through her jeans, I think Chris' attention was also starting to roam. We finally gave in and started making out on the living room floor.

I had one hand on her breast -- did I say her breasts were yummy? The other down her jeans fingering her clit. Chris was soaking, moaning, and moving her sexy, tiger tight ass up and down getting more and more aroused.

"I want you to make love to me!"

What??!!

"Here?! Your dad will kill me."

"We can't go upstairs to my room. You know that's not allowed, and I can't go over to your place at this time of night. Anyway, they are all asleep. Make love to me. Fuck me. Please put that large dick of yours in me. I'm ready. I know that I am in love with you."

"Now?

"I am not a virgin. I am already going to Hell, make love to me."

My cock was hard. Really hard. Her pussy was wet. She was finally willing and I didn't know when I would get the chance again.

I pushed her jeans down just enough, but not totally off just in case, and started to sensuously finger her.

I can't say that I am a fan of pubic hair. I like a bare pussy, or maybe, depending upon the woman a tuft, or a landing strip.

Every night I shave, including my balls, to a small patch of public hair right above my cock that I leave to stimulate the clit. That was it and had been it for years.

Thankfully, Chris did shave her vulva, clit, and inner legs, but left her mons as nature intended. In her case, nature intended a few, exotic whips of flaming red hair, slight, sparse, not a huge bush, but an enhancement to the treasure down below.

Nowadays they call it a firecrotch. I don't know if that's what I would call it, but I knew my crotch was on fire.

I looked down and I didn't think my cock could get any harder, it did.

We started to make out. I kissed her and her lovely, soft mouth was once again working its magic along with her world class breasts.

I lovingly caressed her pussy and clit. I put a finger back into her soaking vagina and once again slowly starting to move it in and out as I rolled my thumb up to her clit.

I had a plan and knew exactly what I was doing. I wanted to make her cum calling for Jesus, and only then beg me to fuck her.

She did.

Luckily I was muffling her mouth with my hand or otherwise the entire house would have been woken up and I would have been dead.

"Are you sure you are ready for this?"

Chris panted yes, and finally after weeks of waiting I put the head of my cock against her now soaking pussy lips.

I was rubbing the head up and down her slit getting it wet for easier entry occasionally resting on her clit and rolling around it. Her hips were moving in response and her breathing was getting deeper and faster.

"Are you going to put it in already?"

I'm no pornstar. But I have a nice 6 and a 1/2 inch cock that is quite thick and large, with hefty, shaved balls as I've mentioned before. I have met a few mouths and vaginas that couldn't quite take all of my width comfortably .

I was worried about Chris. So slight. So small. But she had been jerking my cock for weeks, and she had given me many blow jobs since that first date. That singer's wide mouth.

"Are you sure? You want me to fuck you?"

"For Christ's sake!"

And I pushed in.

The tightest pussy of my life. What would it feel like to be gripped by a vice? I was learning. I stayed still to let her adjust, pulled out for a moment and then back in slowly feeling every inch of warm, wet, soft, tight Chris pussy until I was all in, my bulbous head hitting her cervix with my balls resting on her pert, little ass.

"Oh! It's so big. I've never felt anything so big. Shit. Christ it's big."

She breathed, "OK, fuck me right now, and make me cum before anyone finds out!" and I started to fuck her hard and fast and she moved her hand with pink nails down to her clit and started to frig herself.

She was so wet I was worried that the loud splashing sound of my pounding her would wake someone up, but when she grabbed my ass with both hands I forgot about anything but how her pussy was grabbing me and the increasing urgency in my balls to shoot their load deep in her cunt and womb.

I wanted to hammer the shit out of her, and I started to. There is nothing hotter than the head of your cock getting larger and needing to explode while your balls are slapping on an ass until they start to tighten to release their load.

Christ started to cum for the second time of the night. Her pussy pulsing, clinching with the spasms of her orgasm. I said, "I'm going to cum," and started to pull out.

She looked me in the eye and said, "Cum in me. I want you to cum in me now."

And I started to. Erupting into her rope after rope of my milky cum deep into her just as we heard from the stairway, "Chris! What are you doing."

I couldn't pull out. If I did I would have shot all over their living room rug, but I did looked at Chris as my balls emptied themselves inside her to see the startled look in her eyes.

My own long, large orgasm was finally over. With my cock still inside her, bare assed for all to see, I turned my head to look at her 18 year old sister, Nikki, standing on the stairs, opened mouth, and shocked beyond reproach.

"Chris what are you doing?!" Shrieked again from the stairs.

Chapter Four

"Chris what are you doing?!" Shrieked again from the stairs.

We pulled ourselves together as best as we could and went over to the stair cooing for Nikki to join us in the living room.

"Nikki, I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry," said Chris trying to pull it together.

"You saw us making love. Come on, you're not a kid any more. I know you know what that is. I've seen you sneaking looks at porn on Bobby's computer.

Nikki blushed.

"Listen, please don't tell mom and dad. They will throw me out of the house, I won't be your sister anymore, and dad will actually kill him," and she pointed at me.

"Nik, I am 21. I am a woman. Mom was married to dad at 21 and had Ro!"

"You are 18, you are becoming a woman. When a woman is in love with a man they make love. That's what we were doing. You know what that is."

Nikki nodded yes.

"I love him. And when people are in love they have sex. Look at you. That is why we are here. Mom and dad had sex. It is nature's way"

"The difference is we have engaged having intercourse without marriage. I know that is a sin. I know I'm going to Hell for that, and I will tell you that I have done it before. Maybe that comes with education. Maybe it is the new way. Maybe it might be you, if you are careful, when you are older, but I have and I do."

"I believe I love him. Like most guys he has been asking since our first date. I have been a good girl and said no. But tonight I realized I was in love and when that happens you want to cement your love."

She looked at me for conformation. I nodded.

"We are in love and I am hoping, after school, even though we haven't discussed it in anyway and I know this is coming as a surprise that I am hoping to wear white and walk down the aisle as soon as graduation is over."

She looked at me and smiled, and so did Nikki suddenly enthralled by the idea of a wedding and being a bride's maid.

She was right. It was a surprise.

"Please don't tell mom and dad. You are 18. Don't you believe in true love?"

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers
12