All Comments on 'The Naked Filmmaker: For Dana'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hotwords229hotwords229over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading . . .

This is a re-write of the story "Dana's Gift" a lot of people commented that I could do a much better job than I originally had.and that was certainly true. So I re-wrote it and here it is. Any comments you have after reading this story I would greatly appreciate hearing.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not erotic enough

Why don´t you write more about Tom. What does Tom think, why does he do it. A conversation between Tom and Sam discussing the project would be nice. Tell more about the feelings of the guys.

hotwords229hotwords229about 9 years agoAuthor
You are correct

I do need to stop taking the Tom character for granted and explain his point of view better. It could be a very sexy story to write more about the way he sees and experiences these events. I guess I was hesitant to write much from Tom's angle as I am not gay and I think it would be hard to write from that viewpoint. I suppose, since it intimidates me a little, I should do it and overcome my fears. I will give it my best shot and hopefully it will not disappoint. Thanks for the comment and inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gay and straight guys are not so much different

Hi author. You are really talented but if you want to write more stories and don´t want to become boring, then you have to tell more than only sex. Tell about the feelings. Tell about the characters. You have so much likeable persons in your story. I am a huge fan of your stories but don´t write only about sex.

Writing can be just fantasie - YOUR FANTASIE - it is your story! An erotic story with porn is much better than a story which is based only on porn. Sorry for my english - I am german.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous