All Comments on 'The Naked Girl in Our Garden'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 16 years ago
delightful

A wonderfully romantic tale with just the right amount of humour, sadness, realism and magic. Very well done - but you've always been a wonderful storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Timeless

You should be be a professional writer. What a warm, wonderful story. I believe the world would be much better off if everyone read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you, author

I know that many authors on this site think that anonymous comments mean nothing. But please take this comment at face value, you touched me. Sometimes a simple, yet complicated short story can create unimaginable change. This one did. And for that I thank you, for making me feel, making me think, and most of all, for giving me hope. Bless you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrific

YOU should get a 10 for this story.

You went inside and blew away our self limitations that ultimately make us into sniveling brats.

Please continue writing stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Best

This was the most best and most literary story I have read on Literotica. It will stay with me for a long time. Thank you.

JakeRiversJakeRiversover 16 years ago
Thought provoking ...

upsets a lot of preconceptions.

Nicely done,

Jack

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 16 years ago
That was sooo good.

Tissue time again. Thanks for writing. Phil

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
Bravo!

This story was exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect Story

Absolutely gorgeous - thank you!!

seat542seat542over 16 years ago
Great Story About Life in General

Your story is a spark which I needed indeed! Very nice.

katnip_21fkatnip_21fover 16 years ago
Beautiful!

Wow, this was a really lovely story. Great characterization, good build-up, and romantic to boot! Sexy without being raunchy - I like to read stuff like this!

thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590over 16 years ago
-wiping my eyes-

That was so poignant, so bittersweet, that it made me cry. In your story, I saw the classical beauty of a Rubens portrait and the dignity that should come with aging. What might have been tawdry from another writer was tasteful, indeed. An entirely enjoyable reading experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Must Read 4 The Cynics In All of Us

KUDO's Author and multiple applause's.<P>

Your touch in detail was deep and pictorial and moving.<P>

Not much else to say except thanks - you are appreciated in hopes of more at interval.<P>

With Very High Regard

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 16 years ago
Loving and surreal

This was such a beautiful story I had to write this comment before I was swayed from my purpose by reading those of other readers. Your lush garden concept supported the wonderful growth of new love in an old body, and your words, flowing like honey, easily moved us from the real to the surreal so that we believed you entirely. And another thing - you reminded us so well that deep inside there is still that 18-year-old, if only we could release the spirit of that person now and then. I think I'll go take another look at my partner in life...

rgraham666rgraham666over 16 years ago
God Damn!

That was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely smashing!

So considering the lack of graphic sex, which is after all why folks visit this forum, this little vignette is a stunner.....great job....no it didnt raise my "temp" to 100...but, once in a awhile, who cares? great lil read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of my best

ıt was one of the best ı have ever read . thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is a gem-great story

If only people could...

Beautiful story, well written.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 16 years ago
Beautiful

I'm glad I came to read this story after a recommendation in the Author's Hangout Review thread. It's really a wonderful, warm piece and what I really loved was the great characterisation. The ease with which the big message was driven across is remarkable. Great story, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love your writing

I've read most of your postings. Very well done. Great sense of romance, humor, and humanness. Thank you for the stories and the in sites. You have given more pleasure than any other author at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Truly wonderful

Sometimes overly sweet romance leaves an aftertaste that needs a dash of lemon to cut through it, but you provided it in this story. The mix of cynicism and bitterness makes the romance and discovery of not just love, but a way to live better and make the most of what they have a realistic romance. I admire that greatly. The story was very satisfying and did make me mist up a bit. I can tell that it will stay with me for a long time. Thanks to the person who reviewed it for I never would have discovered it without. And thank you for writing such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
most excellent story.

The imaginativeness of this store is almost beyond belief. The premise of meeting one's partner's healthy, beautiful, & youthful past, (in their private garden) is incredably creative. Better still you have spun a wonderful, skillful scene of love and fulfilling lust. And then had that ideallic tryst favourably affect the balance of the couple's lives (to the good). Great skill. I wish such a scenario were real and common, for others in that same situation. So many people,in their twilight years, face loneliness, isolation, successive loss, and then death. This work is one of the top 5 romance stories, at this site. Bravo! wonderful job. Thank you. Dan.

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 13 years ago
nice change

Good! A touch of magic adds to the humanity of it.

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
Great Story

Excellent narrative, very good characterization. Tender and caring. Makes me wish real life were like this.

mrobgmrobgover 10 years ago
Beautiful!!

Your story reminds us all that nothing is ever lost for all time. Well done!!

greyflashgreyflashabout 9 years ago
Thank you

From a 72 year old widower, you give me hope. Most enjoyable story

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
thank you

I am so glad I found this wonderful story

I am not as old as I was before reading it.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 6 years ago
l almost gave up

l would have missed a quiet, gentle, very good tale

artblueartblueover 3 years ago

This is actual literature...Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous