The Naked Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned as she stretched to accommodate him. "You are so big!" Jake grabbed her bubbly ass with both hands and helped her along. He was definitely rubbing places no one ever had before, and the friction his thick ridge was creating against her walls was driving her mad. After just 4 strokes she began to come and in weakness stopped bouncing on him, but Jake took up the slack and continued to thrust into her from below, using a hand to grab one small breast and lightly pinch her large nipple. This pushed her over the top and they both felt her whole body convulse with pleasure. Just when she thought she'd reached her peak, Jake changed the angle and ground directly into her G-spot. "Oh my God!" Emma screamed, her orgasm reaching even higher.

After about 30 seconds, Emma began to descend off the high and started to tire. Jake was still thrusting though and enjoying the show she'd just put on, and when she opened her eyes, she saw him smiling back up at her. Then she whooped as he almost too easily sat up and swung her around underneath him, never coming close to exiting.

She wrapped her legs around his flexing ass as he pinned both arms above her head with one hand and massaging her breasts and stomach with the other. Emma couldn't believe he hadn't come yet after the ministrations of both herself and Jen. Maybe it was the alcohol. It didn't really matter. Jake started plunging in and out of her at high speed, eager to finally get himself off. Emma felt like an enormous vibrating dildo was being inserted over and over and she started immediately toward another climax.

As she looked up, she saw Jake looking back at her, deep into her eyes, the two of them linked together in bliss. It was somehow the most romantic thing she'd ever experienced. He was watching her, waiting for her to come again so he could too. He didn't have to wait long. Emma's mouth dropped open with a mixture of gurgle and wheeze as a flood of pure ecstasy enveloped her. Jake let go of her wrists and reached down to rub her clit, somehow supporting himself with the other hand while still tweaking a nipple. The additional stimulation was too much for Emma. Her eyes rolled back, her mouth opened wide, and she stopped breathing as wave after wave hit her. Somewhere in the middle of it, Jake's dick grew just a bit larger, a bit harder, before a massive gush of fluid erupted from the tip. He uttered a deep groan with the first release and Emma felt him spasm 10-12 more times before he gradually slowed his motion, released her clit and nipple, and lowered himself on to her. He was gradually softening, but still felt huge inside her.

Emma opened her eyes, her body still reeling, and saw Jake looking back at her, smiling. His body was resting on hers, but he was still shouldering nearly all his weight. "Are you ready for me to pull out?" he asked, sweetly.

"Yes," she said. "Maybe, slowly?" As he cautiously withdrew, Emma could not believe she'd taken a cock that size. He wasn't nearly as hard, but was still almost 8 inches long and still very thick. She felt herself gradually emptying, both with relief and sadness. Jake rolled off onto his side, putting himself between Emma and Jen, maintaining eye contact as he moved.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Y-yes, that... that was the best sex I've ever had." Jake smiled, not smugly, but like a teacher had just handed him an A paper. Then he kissed her again.

"You're not too bad yourself," he said. "Maybe in the morning you can tell me how it is I got to fuck two beautiful women in one night?"

Emma blushed. "Sure. If you're lucky, maybe in the morning you'll get to fuck two beautiful women again."

*****

The next morning, Rachel awoke with a groan. She was dehydrated, hangover in full effect. Brian was still dead asleep, and she decided everyone would benefit from her putting coffee on as soon as possible. She headed to the steps, glancing into the spare bedroom to see if Jake was up yet. What she saw was shocking.

Jen and Emma were lying on either side of the futon, both completely naked, their backs to the edges. Between them, Jake lay face-up, nude and asleep, his thick, 8-inch morning wood prominently displayed. Rachel's eyes widened and she couldn't help but enter the room to get a closer look. Emma was also sleeping, snuggled up against Jake, but Jen was awake and, smiling broadly, put a finger to her lips. "Amazing!" she mouthed silently, wide-eyed and gesturing towards Jake. There was no denying he had a great body; Rachel could finally appreciate it now as he laid stationary just a few feet away, his chest slowly rising and falling. And that dick- it was even bigger than yesterday! "Watch this!" Jen whispered, and began to stroke him. Almost immediately the head greatly expanded, changing from pinkish-tan to purple, and he lengthened further to his full nine inches.

Rachel felt herself moisten down below. She and Jake had been close friends for a long time, but she'd never really thought about him in a sexual way. Even now it was more a curiosity as she unwittingly imagined his hard cock sliding between her folds, her breasts pressed against his toned chest, his strong arms wrapped around her... She decided to get out of there before she did something she'd regret.

Whispering to Jen that coffee would be waiting downstairs, she closed the door behind her and headed down to the kitchen. It wasn't long before she heard moans from above. Was it Jen or Emma? Maybe both? And all thanks to the naked lap.

12