The Naked Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I'm not wearing any underwear?" I asked in jest.

"Then you would be one step ahead of the game. Now give me your shit. You think I have time to stand here when I'm supposed to be in charge?"

I took off my khaki shorts and was finally like the rest of my classmates -- standing in a parking lot in nothing but my underwear and pretending that it wasn't weird as fuck.

Gabriella gave me a once over and smiled. "Now I'm VERY glad I convinced you to participate."

As I handed my clothes to the girls at the booth, someone handed Gabriella a megaphone. It was time for things to begin. I awkwardly made my way to the starting line, scanning the area for Craig. I figured it would be far less awkward if I found someone to do it with.

"Dude! Yes!" Craig was elated. "I knew you had it in you.

"What can I say? Gabriella was very convincing."

"Did you throw your clothes with our group's?"

"No, Gabrielle insisted she keep them hostage, as she put it."

"Some-body's get-ting lay-ed" Melinda sung aloud.

Everyone around us laughed. Well, almost everyone. Amber threw her hands up in the air. "Do dibs mean NOTHING anymore?!"

"Technically, your dibs don't come into effect until after he accepts his bid." Melinda reminded her grand little. Amber just rolled her eyes. I assumed that was her version of admitting defeat.

The whole subject was surreal to me. Like, I know I'm a good looking guy. I played hockey in high school and still keep in good shape. I take care of myself, dress well and do all of that little stuff that makes a difference. But I don't know; I've never really thought of myself as a "catch."

I have also always been bad at telling when a girl was trying to flirt with me. What Amber was doing was about as brazen as anything I'd ever seen, though. There were no doubts there. And what about Gabriella? I had honestly assumed her keeping my clothes was because I had to talk to her after the event anyways. Logistically, it made more sense. Sure there was some flirting, but that didn't mean anything, right?. Regardless of what I thought, I was clearly the only one who saw it like that.

"OK everybody, we are about to start!" Gabriella's voice rang out from the megaphone. "Remember, you have the option of either holding your underwear as you run, you can have your

'panty thief' pick them up, or you can come find them at the AlphaSig booth in the fish bowl on the other side."

Holding my underwear was obviously the best choice for me. I didn't want to be stark naked when I went searching for Gabriella. Even if that is what she wanted.

"And on that note...On your marks! Get set! GO!" **ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR** (I don't know how you spell an air horn being blown, sue me.)

Pandemonium ensued, as boxers and bras and panties began flying all over the place. Girls were shrieking, and the guys were screaming as if this was the charge from Braveheart. I ripped my boxers off and held them in my left hand, holding my junk with my right. I began to lightly jog.

"YOINK!" Craig snuck up behind me, ripping my boxers from my hand. "Consider this some early hazing." He sprinted away, laughing his ass off.

I stood there in shock, as people were running around me. I had to say, the image was hilarious. Guys were running with their flaccid penises flopping up and down. I don't know if you know this, but flaccid penises are funny. As for the girls, they were all running in more or less the same position, trying to hold their tits as they ran to prevent them from bouncing too much (I'm told that as enticing it is for us guys, it can be quite painful).

It didn't take long to get a little more comfortable with the whole naked thing. The short fairway grass felt really great under my feet and toes, and although it was a warmer night than you'd expect for early September in Blacksburg -- it was in the mid-70s -- there was a gentle breeze that felt amazing. As for all of the self consciousness, that dissipated pretty quickly as well. It was pretty dark and getting more and more so as we got farther onto the course. Even if you could see someone's naked body, you couldn't really tell who it was. I was starting to feel invisible out there, which in this case was actually a good thing. Of course, that feeling didn't last long.

"Owww OWWWW! Reporter has a cute butt!"

I turned around just in time to see Gabriella wind up to slap me on the ass. I actually had time to stop her or get out of the way, but even in the darkness, I was too focused on the body on her. There was a whole lot of bouncing in every motion."

After successfully landing a slap on me butt cheek, she let her hand linger. We both stopped running and I turned towards her. Even I could read the signs she was sending. I used the opportunity to grab her firm ass. "Fair is fair," I said. I leaned over to kiss her.

"SURPRISE ATTACK!!" A group of AlphaSigs sprung up from the nearby green-side bunker and began attacking us with water guns and water balloons.

"Follow me!" Gabriella cried, trying to avoid the deluge of water balloons being flung our way. I did as instructed. Who wouldn't follow that ass? She led us into a small grove of trees behind the green.

Once we were out of sight, we stopped to catch our breath.

"Did you know they were there?" I said, with my hands on my knees.

"I thought they were in another bunker," she said laughing. "But enough about that." Her tone changed immediately. "We were in the middle of something."

Gabriella closed the gap between us and kissed me with such force that I thought I might have a fat lip. She then jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my hips, forcing me to grab both of her ass cheeks firmly to keep her up as we continued to aggressively makeout. The sensation of her groin pressing against mine was enough to trigger my erection, which found a nice little home between her two buns. If I'm being honest, I was stunned that I hadn't gotten hard before this. I mean, I had been in a parking lot full of lingerie clad sorority girls for the last hour. I guess that the nerves kept little Thomas at bay.

Gabriella was curvy in all of the right ways, but that also meant that she wasn't exactly light as a feather. I continued to support her weight for as long as I could, but she started slowly slipping from my grasp, no matter how hard my fingers dug into her ass. Finally, she unwrapped her legs from around me and dropped to her knees in front of me, introducing herself to my now fully-erect member.

"That's quite a microphone you have for me to talk into." She took my dick in her hand. I was happy with the compliment. It's not like I'm hung like a horse or anything. If anything, I'm probably right around average. I think I measured myself once and it was around six inches? I felt like I was thicker than most, though. I do know that Gabriella's hand was barely able to close around my shaft. She began to stroke my cock with aggressive fervor. She licked the slit of my mushroom.

"Pre-cum already? You aren't going to last very long, are you?"

"Not if you keep doing that right there." Her soft hands gliding on my penis was exquisite.

"Good. We don't exactly have a lot of time." She kissed up and down my shaft. For someone that just implied they were in a rush, she certainly seemed like she was dragging it along -- not that I was complaining. Her kisses slowly turned into her sensual licks. She hadn't even taken me in her mouth yet and I was ready to pop. Finally, mercifully, she opened her lips just enough to slurp the head of my cock into her warm, inviting orifice. She began bobbing back and forth. It set my body on fire. The juxtaposition of the warmth of her mouth and the gentle breeze that surrounded us only made it more phenomenal.

I started to comb my fingers through her hair. It was soft and voluminous and dragging my fingers through it was wonderful. She seemed to enjoy it too, as she gave a very subtle moan, the vibration of which felt unbelievable on my dick.

Just as predicted, it didn't take long for me to feel the beginnings of my orgasm pending. About 30 seconds of her tongue twirling around the head of my cock had me right on the precipice.

"I'm gonna...you know." I whispered, still afraid of getting caught in this position. She stopped bobbing, but kept the head of my cock in her mouth, focusing all of her attention on its sensitive helmet. The simulation set me off, and I began cumming her mouth. She took it all, making sure that I got to see the contents of my load in her mouth before swallowing it. It was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen. I was ready to turn her around and fucking here right there.

Gabriella licked her lips."Mmmm! I love a mid-run protein shake." And just like that, she got up and started running back towards the trail. I tried to yell her name and ask where she was going, but all I got in response was her turning around for a second to giggle at my inability to walk.

What the fuck just happened?

I stood there for a minute, leaning on a tree, as I waited for my legs to solidify from the jelly-like state they were currently in. It took a minute or two, but eventually I deemed myself ready to run again, and I took off.

The rest of the run was mostly uneventful, as I was mostly alone. My little pit stop with Gabriella had only lasted six or seven minutes, but it's not like the run was that long (it wasn't actually a mile). There were a few stragglers though, and I got the impression Gabriella and I weren't the only ones that had taken a little detour.

Within five minutes, I had made it across the golf course and was in sight of Oak Lane. Most of the people were back in their underwear, but there was still a decent number of folks there were in their birthday suits. I would later ask them for my story why they chose to stay naked, and they said something about how freeing and empowering it was. Gabriella had a few converts, it seemed. Can't say that I felt the same though, and as I walked into the "Fish Bowl," I was very aware that I was naked. Unlike the golf course, this area was pretty well lit, and I felt very exposed. I looked around for Craig to at least get my underwear back, but there was no sight of him.

Great, I bet that fucker is already back in the GammaD house.

After a few more minutes of searching, I finally gave up and went over to retrieve my shorts and shirt from the AlphaSig booth. I'd have to go home commando, but at least I'd be covered up. I walked up to the table that had all of the clothes from their group, but I found nothing that belonged to me.

"Excuse me," I said to the petite blonde in letters that was manning the table. "My clothes were supposed to be here with y'all's stuff. Any idea where it might be?" She just shrugged, but I detected a hint of a smile on her face. I was being played. I knew it.

I retreated from the table and continued my search for either of the two people that had stolen my clothes. Every once in a while, I'd get a glance and a giggle from a girl. That was an ego boost. Then I got a "NICE DICK, BRO!" from some random guy. I didn't know whether he was gay, or just fucking with me, but I assumed it was the latter. I cupped my junk in my hand in an effort to keep myself from being on display.

"He's right, you know." Gabriella surprised me, leaping on my back, which caused me to uncover myself again -- I instinctively grabbed onto her legs as they wrapped around my hips. I could feel her soft breasts on my shoulder blades, and it was obvious that she was still naked as well.

"I was just looking for you. I believe you have something of mine." I turned my head to the right so I could see her.

She giggled. "Like I said earlier, I'm holding them hostage. You are going to have to earn them back."

"Well I don't usually negotiate with terrorists," I started. "But I don't see the harm in making an exception just this once. What did you have in mind?"

"I think you'll be glad with the choice you made." She began nibbling on my earlobe -- something that drove me crazy. I was ready to continue what we had started, and given the heat that I could feel on my lower back, I knew she was too.

Gabriella stayed on my back as she directed me towards the AlphaSig house. When we got to the door, she handed me her ID so I could swipe us in.

"Third door on the right, it is," she said in a really terrible Yoda voice.

"Did you seriously just do that?" I said in a mocking tone.

"Give into the dark side, Skywalker must."

I responded by pretending to drop her, causing her to shriek and grab onto me even tighter.

The Greek houses on Oak Lane were technically on campus housing. They were just a little bit further away and grouped together in their own area. I say that to mean that they weren't like some of the fraternity and sorority mansions you see down south. If anything, they were pretty similar to the dorms I had lived in my freshman year -- with one small difference: the residents. As I opened the door to her house, I was greeted by a gaggle of beautiful women. Upon seeing me completely naked and carrying their philanthropy chair, there were several hollers and whistles. Wine and champagne were being passed around -- celebrating a successful event -- and I don't doubt that our spectators were already a little drunk. Most were back to being fully dressed, but some remained in their underwear from earlier. I took a moment to soak it all in.

"Unless you want me to mount you right here in front of all of my sisters, I suggest you put your tongue back in your mouth and giddy up and take me to bed."

"Yes ma'am."

I got to her room and upon entering, she dismounted from my back and closed the door behind us.

"Be honest. How long has this been your end game?" I asked.

"I knew this was how I would be ending my night the second I Facebook-stalked before the interview." She then threw me on the bed and straddled me. My penis was pinned between our bodies as she leaned down to kiss me.

She began grinding on me while we made out. I could feel my cock swiping through the moist lips of her cunt like a credit card. Grabbing her ass with both of my hands, I assisted her bucking atop my now-glistening groin.

As her strides got more forceful and elongated, she sat back up, placing a hand on my chest for more control. Her aggressive rocking began causing her to move up my torso ever so slightly. Instead of grinding solely on my shaft as was the case when it started, I began to feel the head of my penis begin to hit her clit and get in on the slippery action. Soon, it was clear to me as to what its intentions were. With every back and forth, it got closer and closer to lining up with her opening.

While it was evident to me what was about to happen, it took my Latina goddess completely by surprise. Caught up in her attempts to ride me like a Sybian, she was unaware of where she had drifted. So when her starving pussy finally swallowed my thick cock in a final thrust, her eyes shot open and she gasped as if she had been underwater for a lifetime and finally breached the surface.

Unsure of what to do and how she felt about the latest development, I remained completely still. Finally, after a few seconds of silence and complete motionlessness, Gabriella burst into laughter. I followed suit.

"My, my. Looks like something has a mind of its own!" Slowly, she resumed her gyrations from before, letting my sex glide in and out.

I quickly found out that my little minx was a very vocal lover. As her movements became more and more aggressive, so too did her cries. And boy did she have a filthy fucking mouth.

"That's right, Tommy! Right there. Fuck me harder, dammit! Keep filling me with that thick fucking cock.

"Show me what you've got, big boy!"

She stopped grinding on me and was bouncing up and down instead, allowing me to thrust upwards and meet her halfway each time. Each penetration created a wet thwack as my thighs connected with her ass. Not that anyone could hear it over the banshee-like shrieks that she was making. It was a certainty that every sister in the house was acutely aware of what was happening here.

I flipped her over and began probing her soaking wet tunnel from behind. Keeping her upright as I plunged into her, I held both of her ample breasts in my hands, tweaking her nipples with my thumbs and pointer fingers.

"Oh my God, don't stop! Keep pinching my nipples just like that."

I began to feel the beginnings of my second orgasm bubbling within me, but I wasn't ready for this to be over. To her dismay, I unsheathed myself from her. Looking down at her gaping canal, I dove in face first to taste her essence. Instantly, her groans of disappointment were back to being cries of passion. After starting with an assault on her clit, I moved to tongue fucking her. She was close to cumming; I could feel it. But I also wanted to see it. There is nothing hotter than watching a woman orgasm. Every woman's "oh face" is different, and there is beauty in all of them. I want to see Gabriella's. I flipped her over once more, focusing all of my effort into sucking on her clit. From there, I would have a front row seat to the show. As I could feel her stomach begin to tense up, I went for the kill by reaching up and pinching her left nipple as hard as I could.

With our eyes locked on one another, Gabriella came with a force that I don't think either of us expected. Her whole body vibrated and seized as if she was in the midst of an earthquake and she screamed so loud that (as we would later learn) the girls in the house were concerned that I had actually murdered her.

Still in the throws of her climax, she reached down and pulled me up her body for a passionate kiss. Cupping the back of her neck with my hand, I did my best to match the intensity she was emitting as our tongues wrestled with one another. Like a moth to a flame, my erection found itself at her entrance once again. I was ready for the second act. As I buried my cock back inside of her, I kept my mouth firmly on hers. Have you ever had someone scream into your mouth before? It felt really weird. Still, it was the best course of action.

"If you keep that up, your sisters are going to assume I am actually hurting you!" I finally said, leaning back. With her ankle in my right hand, I began using my left to play with her clit.

"They are used to it." She exclaimed. "You are going to have to work harder than that if you want them to worry."

How could a guy take that as anything other than a challenge? I began pistoning in and out of her with all of the strength I had in me. Her tits began bouncing in circles as I ravaged her body again and again.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCKING FUCK!" She began to just babble at that point. It wasn't long before I felt her wet little cunt tighten around my cock. She was cumming again -- this time, she screamed so loud that she felt the need to grab a pillow to muffle herself. "OK OK I RELENT." She gasped. "You win!"

It was perfect timing. Right as she threw in the towel, I was ready to erupt myself. Pulling out, I shot rope after rope of my hot load all over her stomach and beautiful breasts.

I plopped beside her on the bed, exhausted, as I watched her rub my seed into her tits as if it were lotion. She turned over to kiss me as she reached over my lifeless body to grab her phone from the bedside table.

"OK maybe you were right," she said laughing. She handed me her phone. On it were no fewer than 20 texts, all of which were asking if she was dying...and if she was, if they could have my phone number.

"Well you certainly made my first assignment memorable."

"I can't wait to read the article." She kissed me again.

The next morning I did the proverbial walk of shame. I still had no underwear, but Gabriella did give me my shorts and shirt back. When I got home, I wrote my story. I talked about how the Naked Mile was a grand success and that even though I had to be manipulated into doing it, I came out of it thinking that it should be on every student's college bucket list. I left out the fun parts -- I figured that the green-side blow job and toe-curling sex that followed wouldn't help AlphaSig convince the school to let them do this again next year -- but did try to be as impartial as I could be for someone that had slept with the person in charge of it all.