The Naked Mile

Story Info
He is just covering it for the paper. She has other ideas.
7.6k words
4.73
28.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my submission for the 2021 Nude Day Contest. Most of the setting is based on things that exist in real life, though the specific fraternities and sororities mentioned are made up. And seeing that this is for a competition, it would mean a lot if you commented and voted after reading. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~

"OK, so now that we have Dean on the tuition increase story, all that's left is the Alpha Sigma Sigma philanthropy on Saturday."

A collective groan echoed through the newsroom.

"Come on, guys," Wendy pleaded. "I know that 'sorority philanthropy puff piece' doesn't scream journalism, but they raise a shit ton of money every year for St. Jude's. And their philanthropy chair told me that this year is gonna be different, though she didn't say how."

"Why do we even do these? All of Greek life hates the CT." Daniel's tone wreaked of disdain.

"Valid," Wendy conceded. "The truth is that we need to do a piece like this every once in a while to satisfy the school's Greek Life office. If we don't, they'll refuse to speak to us whenever shit hits the fan and there's an ACTUAL story."

"I'll do it." I said, tentatively raising my hand.

"All right! Newbie is ready for his first assignment!" Wendy smiled. "Come see me after the meeting and we can talk about it."

The meeting lasted a few more minutes, but I wasn't really paying attention. I had just been assigned my first story for the Collegiate Times. That was allI could think about. Sure, it wasn't going to get me on the front page or anything, but it was a start.

As Wendy dismissed the group, I walked up to her at the front of the room. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yep! I just wanted to make sure that you feel comfortable doing a story on your own. I know you are a journalism major and all, and you did that one story with Daniel when he trained you, but if you want someone else to tag along and help, we can do that again."

"Based on his reaction, I'm sure he'd LOVE that." I jested. "I think I'll be fine, though."

"This is honestly the perfect first story for you. The stakes aren't that high and the people you'll be speaking to will be excited that you're covering the event."

Wendy gave me the contact info of the sorority's philanthropy chair and reassured me that I would do a great job. She really was a fantastic editor. I looked down at the notecard she had given me.

Gabriella Urías

GabUr@VATech.edu

That night, I sat at my laptop and fired off a quick email to Gabriella.

"Hey Gabriella,

My name is Thomas, and I'm going to be covering your sorority's philanthropy event for the Collegiate Times. Do you think you could spare 10-15 minutes before the run to do an interview?

Sending the email wasn't as nerve wracking as I thought it would be. However, waiting for a response was. I did my best to distract myself with some homework, and then when that didn't work, I switched to playing some Madden on my PS4. Thankfully it didn't take long for her to respond

Hey Thomas,

That's awesome! I would love to talk with you. As for the interview, do you think that we could do it the day before the event instead? I'm happy to talk before or after the run as well, but I might be overwhelmed with running everything. I'll be less stressed the day before."

It made sense. And after a little more back and forth, we arranged to meet the next day on the third floor of Squires student center.

I don't know if you know this, but interviewing a college student is hard. The vast majority of the time, the student has never been interviewed before, and they are nervous. It is up to the reporter to ask questions in a way that leads to a good response. If that doesn't happen, the reporter is almost certainly going to get one-word answers that don't help the story at all.

My first story with Daniel was like that. The student quotes I got were awful, and had Daniel not been there to ask follow up questions, the interviews would have been completely unusable. As I walked out of the Squires elevator, I was praying that didn't happen here.

Sitting on the couch on the third floor was Gabriella. God almighty was she beautiful. Smooth chocolaty skin, wavy black hair that went down to the middle of her back, and big brown eyes that were framed by eyelashes so long that they had to be fake. She was wearing pink lip gloss that made her lips shimmer in the light, and a small stud piercing in her nose -- something I'd always found super hot.

Not skinny by any means, Gabriella was curvy in all of the right places. She had juicy thighs, a nice, big ass -- assets that were very on display in her cut-off jean shorts -- and a considerably busty chest.

"You must be Thomas!" Gabriella said with a bubbly smile. She got up and shook my hand. I was overwhelmed by the pleasant smell of her perfume. It was something tropical, though I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yeah, thanks for meeting me." I stammered.

We sat down together and I got my recorder out. As I turned to Gabriella, I was struck by the GIANT binder that she had in front of her.

"What is that for?"

"Oh this?" She said, pointing to the monstrosity. "This is all for the run. A lot more goes into planning an event like this than you'd think. You have to get permits from the school, the Blacksburg PD, and your national chapter. Then you have to work with the other fraternities and sororities to coordinate their participation. And there's the caterers for food, t-shirt orders, and a million other things."

"Dang. And you enjoy this?"

"It's a lot of work, but it is worth it. I had a cousin that had leukemia and went to St. Jude's. They saved her life and I'm forever grateful for the work they do. This is how I can give back."

"That's awesome! So you said in our brief back and forth via email that this is a run? So is it like a 5k?"

Gabriella laughed. "You don't know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"This year, we are doing a naked mile."

"Ummmm WHAT?!"

"You know, like streaking? Except for charity."

I was speechless. "And the university is cool with this?"

"It took a lot of convincing, but they approved it on an experimental basis."

"...But why? Why naked?"

"Because it's fun! Anyone can do a 5k. They happen all of the time. But there's something about the idea of going streaking. It's a uniquely 'college' activity." She looked at me and must have read my very skeptical and stunned expression.

"I grew up in a household that didn't make being naked a big deal. We weren't full nudists or anything, but my parents really preached the idea that being naked is a wonderfully natural thing and that people need to appreciate their bodies. This whole event was my idea, and I saw it as a 'two birds with one stone' kind of thing. I want to raise money for St. Jude's, but I would also like to show people that there is nothing wrong with being nude. It took over a year for me to convince my sorority that this was a good idea, so it has to kick ass."

"What has the response been so far? Have a lot of people signed up?"

"There was a lot of hesitancy at first. But the fact that all of my AlphaSig sisters would be there without clothes definitely greased the wheels for a lot of the guys. And slowly the girls in other houses have gotten on board too."

This story had just taken a VERY intriguing turn. Gabriella went on to tell me about the event. The run was to begin at the Holtzman Alumni Center and run across the golf course, ending right in the middle of the Fish Bowl (the area in the middle of the Greek complex that all of the houses look down on. To avoid gawking perverts, no one was allowed in the area unless they were registered for the run. In other words, if you wanted to see naked, you had to be naked. Also, people wouldn't be taking off their clothes until they got to the starting line in the course, at which point there would be very little lighting, And finally, every organization came to a firm agreement that if anyone saw someone recording any of it, they'd be instantly booted from their organization without so much as a discussion.

I had to admit, the whole thing sounded meticulously planned. I was amazed at how much thought she had put into this. As for the interview, she was calm, forthcoming, and didn't sound nervous at all. It was a great interview. It felt more like a conversation.

After we wrapped things up, I thanked her for her time and told her I'd see her there.

"Any chance that I'll be seeing ALL of you there?"

"I appreciate the flattery, but that's not in the cards. I'm reporting on the event, not participating."

She feigned disappointment, saying that she wasn't giving up on me, which boosted my ego, even if we both knew she was joking. I mean, she was a senior sorority girl with her shit together. I was, well, I knew I was decent looking, but I wasn't in HER league. I headed to the newsroom to discuss the new angle with Wendy.

"You hear that Daniel?! You missed your one chance to ever see a sorority girl naked." Wendy was mocking him.

Everyone in the newsroom laughed. Daniel was not amused and grumbled something about how they were nothing but stuck up bitches anyways. In case you couldn't tell, Daniel sucked.

"So are you gonna do it?" Wendy asked.

"As in run? Hell no!"

"Why not? It sounds fun!"

"For starters, it would be unethical from a reporting standpoint. I can't be an unbiased journalist if I'm participating."

"Don't worry about that. We can just turn it into a feature story. If anything, that would be a better way to cover it."

I was uneasy about this now. I really did not want to be taking my clothes off in front of hundreds of my classmates. That's not what I signed up for when I took the assignment.

"Listen, this is your story," Wendy continued. "If you want to stay on the sidelines and report on the event, then that's totally fine. But this is now a very interesting story, and one that you could potentially have some fun with. Just think about it, OK?"

I nodded, though I liked this whole thing considerably more when I had my built in excuse.

---

The night of the event, I was absolutely terrified. Trying to calm my nerves, I looked at myself in the mirror and double checked that I had everything I needed.

Notepad? Check. Recorder? Check. Pen? Check.

"What are you so nervous about? It's an article about a stupid sorority philanthropy event. I can't believe the CT is even covering it." Aaron was my roommate and had a disdain for Greek life that was similar to Daniel's.

"It's my first assignment! If I fucked this up, then Wendy will never give me another assignment, and I'll never get an internship at a major newspaper. I'll graduate without a job and end up sucking dick on the street for money and being managed by a violent pimp named Manny."

Aaron couldn't help but laugh at that. "I guess when you put it that way, you're right. Or you are a lunatic. One of the two."

"OK, well wish me luck."

"Good luck, dude. And don't worry. When you become a male escort, I'll be your pimp. You are way too pretty to be working the strip."

The alumni center was less than a mile away from our house, but I drove anyway. It felt weird to walk to something that I was supposed to be reporting on. Not that my trashed 2009 Civic screamed "Professional." Still, I wanted to do everything I could to make it seem like I knew what I was doing...even if I didn't know what I was doing.

I pulled into the parking lot, I was immediately struck by the sight of a sea of scantily clad co-eds and fraternity guys. Most of the girls were either in some sort of robe or in their bra and panties; almost all of the guys were just in their boxers.

As I started walking around and looking for Gabriella, I was in a perpetual stupor. I spent so much time thinking about the story thatI never really thought about the fact that I would be surrounded by hundreds of beautiful women that would soon be very naked. I did my best not to stare at all of the cleavage and ass that was surrounding me, but I couldn't help myself. Now, I think that the student body at Tech is pretty attractive in general, but looking at the group before me, it was off the charts. It had me rethinking my decision to not pledge a fraternity during my freshman year. Everywhere I looked, there was a girl I would sacrifice my left nut for. And given that very few of the guys in attendance seemed thrown off by this made it seem like this wasn't unusual for them.

"I'm sorry but this is a Greek-life only event."

I looked up and saw my buddy Craig with a big grin on his face. He was kidding of course. Craig was my big brother's best friend. He was a few years older, and he had been trying to get me to join his fraternity, Gamma Delta Iota, since I had gotten on campus last year. I had been to a couple parties with him, and I did like the guys that he introduced to me, but I don't know, fraternity life just didn't seem like my thing at the time.

Craig reached out to give me a hug. "What are you up to?"

"Covering it for the CT. Hey, you don't know where Gabriella Urías is, do you? I'm supposed to interview her."

"That's awesome! And yeah, I just saw her. She should be over there in that tent with the other AlphaSigs that are running the show." He pointed to a tent that was closer to the golf course. "Are you going to participate as well? Or are you just going to use your little assignment as an excuse to keep your clothes on?"

"Trust me, nobody here wants to see me naked."

"Oh quit that modesty bull shit. You are better looking than most of the guys here. You would fit in just fine."

"If you want to see me naked, just say so, dude." I gave him a light push.

"He better not!" Our conversation was interrupted by a very lanky redhead, who wrapped her arm around Craig's waist in a jokingly territorial fashion. He laughed as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Thomas, this is my girlfriend, Melinda. Melinda, this is Carter's younger brother."

I went to shake her hand, but she shooed my hand away and gave me a big hug instead.

"It's nice to meet you, Thomas. Even if you are trying to steal my boyfriend."

"I'm flattered that you think I'm a threat, but rest easy. I don't swing that way."

"For the record, neither do I. Thank you very much," Craig said indignantly. We all laughed.

I made small talk with the two of them for another few minutes. Craig used all of the nakedness to plug Greek life for the millionth time, and I did my best to shut it down. Of course, Melinda didn't help. When I told him I didn't think I'd fit in, Melinda pulled a sister of hers into the fold.

"Hey Amber, don't you think Thomas here would make an excellent GammaD?" She had asked.

Amber was drop dead gorgeous, and she played her part masterfully. Without hesitation, she took my phone from me and programmed her number into my contacts. As she gave it back, she smiled and said "Give me a call when you accept your bid. I'll even let you break in your paddle on me."

My eyes widened as they instinctively looked down and stared at her bubble butt, imagining what it would be like to smack it with a paddle and watch the force ripple through her ass cheeks. My brain was short circuited -- so much so that I couldn't even tell you how Craig and Melinda reacted. All I remember was that Amber kissed me on the cheek and scurried away. Her job was done.

I finally came to my senses, and I looked up at Craig and Melinda. "Did you guys put her up to that?!"

Craig shrugged. "I don't even know who that is."

Melinda gave a smirk. "Amber is my grand little."

"Well tell your grand little that she has a very successful career in sales ahead of her. And that she can expect a call about 30 seconds after I pledge."

"Fuck yeah, dude!" Craig gave a fist pump, while Melinda looked positively smug.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be interviewing someone right now?"

God dammit!

I had completely forgotten about why I was there. That siren had deleted all non-sexual thoughts from my head. I looked at my phone and saw it was 9:40. I was already 10 minutes late.

"Huh?" Melinda was confused, but Craig filled her in. "Ooooooohhhhhhh! So THAT'S why he's so overdressed."

"Yeah. I gotta hurry and find Gabriella before this all starts. It was nice meeting you, though!"

"No problem! Gabby is actually right there." pointing to the same tent Craig had. "Just tell her that I kept you up and she'll understand."

I quickly dapped up Craig one last time and headed for the tent, though not before Craig could make one last remark about making me stick to my word.

I took a deep breath and walked into the tent both Melinda and Craig had directed me too. The adrenaline from being late had my heart in overdrive, though to be honest, it was also keeping me from returning to my "if i fuck this up, my life is over" thoughts.

Inside the tent was madness. It was about a dozen girls that were all talking over one another, clearly trying to get all of the last-minute preparations done. Gabriella was in the middle of all of it, giving instructions to them all. She was wearing a tiny black silk robe with Alpha Sigma Sigma letters embroidered on the left breast. It barely covered anything. She was so fucking hot. There was really no way around it.

"Thomas! It's great to see you!" She did her best impression of Moses and parted the sea of sisters between us instantly. She gave me a big hug, and I could feel her full breasts against my chest. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. She was wearing the perfume from yesterday, and it was intoxicating.

"So how are things? It seems a little hectic." I said, looking around.

"Oh, this?" She twirled her finger, pointing around us. "I know it probably seemed like a bunch of bitches running around like chickens with their heads cut off, but this is a smoothly run operation."

If she said so. I would describe it more as controlled chaos. Gabriella took her headset off and gave it and the accompanying walkie talkie to another girl.

"Here, follow me!" She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me out of the tent. Next thing I know, I was at a big table manned by two blondes wearing nothing but purple lingerie and smiles.

Oh God...the registration table.

"Come on Thomas. You aren't really going to be the only one that doesn't do it, are you."

I started blushing hardcore.

""Pleeeeeeaaase?" She started pouting. And what do you do when a beautiful woman that is about to get naked starts pouting? Yeah, you cave. I started filling out the form. Gabriella turned around with a satisfied look on her face and began giving instructions to another girl.

"So...ummm... where do I put my stuff?" I asked the two girls at the table. I was still the only one that was wearing actual clothes.

"Every fraternity has a designated 'panty thief' that is responsible for gathering up their guys' clothes. Just find whoever it is for you."

"I kind of don't have one," I looked down, a little embarrassed by my conundrum. Everyone here was with a group. I was a one-man operation, and I began to rethink the momentary insanity that made me agree to doing this.

"Nuh uh! Don't even think about backing out." Gabriella said, spinning back around and re-entering our discussion. "Have him throw his stuff with ours."

"Yours?"

"Absolutely. I like the idea of being about to hold you hostage. Don't you agree, ladies?" Both of them giggled.

"Are you sure? I could probably throw my things with GammaD's stuff. I know a guy in there and kinda just said I'd rush them next month."

"Sorry Charlie! Hand over your shirt and shorts. They are mine until you convince me you have earned them." She held out her hand.

I hesitated to move, but slowly, I reached back and began to take off my shirt.