The Naked Obstacle Course Pt. 01

Story Info
University student Julia helps to organise a Naked Obstacle.
8.4k words
4.56
19.4k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sequel to 'The Hunt'.

Part 01

Hi, my name is Julia. I'm a first year university student who has a 32A 24 33 figure. At the end of my first year at uni I entered a competition where I won £10,000 for not getting caught by a group of about 15 male Hunters for around 36 hours in a forest. By the way, all the 5 girl contestants had to be naked and bald below their necks for the duration of the competition.

At the end, of the competition Charles, the organiser who had just graduated from the same university, asked me to spend the summer break at the house that he shares with his sister Andrea. It's their parents house and forest, but they were away on an extended holiday.

Even though I had only met Charles and Andrea on the Friday evening before the competition, I had agreed because I liked Charles and the prospect of spending nearly 3 months with Charles and Andrea in such a splendid house sounded great. Apart from Charles being a really good fuck he'd been a major influence on me discovering the real me.

During the competition and the party afterwards, I realised that the weekend had taught me things about myself that I really liked, namely, that I liked not wearing any clothes, especially underwear, that I liked men seeing me naked, that I liked eating pussy and that I liked being watched whilst masturbating and being gang-banged.

I accepted Charles' offer when he was dropping off all the girls back at the university. I just asked him to take me to my dorm room to collect my belongings. Two hours later Charles was carrying my bags into his house whilst I carried just the dress that I had taken off when I got back into the minibus for the journey to the house.

Charles took me straight up to his room, then the shower where we fucked as the warm water pounded down on us both. Then it was into his bed where we both fell asleep quite quickly.

*****

I woke to the feeling of Charles' cock going in and out of my vagina.

"So Charles," I asked when we were both laying there revelling in the post coital bliss. "how is this going to work? Am I just going to be your sex slave for the holidays or what?"

"Would you like to be my sex slave Julia?"

"Only if I'm your naked sex slave Charles."

"Well there's Andrea to think of as well Julia."

"I'll be her naked sex slave as well if that's what you want Charles."

"I do. You won't get jealous when Andrea and I fuck will you Julia?"

"No."

"Have you got a passport Julia?"

"What? Yes I have."

"Good, because you are going to need it."

"Oh, okay. So what are we going to do over the summer break now that I've abandoned all my other plans?"

"Well, the first thing that we are going to do is go and wake Andrea, well you are. She sleeps like a log and I usually wake her like I woke you but now that you are here we can share the task."

"What do you want me to use, I haven't got a cock?"

"That clit of yours is like a little cock, but you'd have trouble getting it to her hole without waking her, no, use your tongue, she usually sleeps with her legs wide open ready for me to wake her."

"Okay then."

We quietly went to Andrea's room, the door was wide open and I could see her, uncovered, flat on her back with her legs wide open. Her right hand was on her pussy and Charles whispered that she'd probably been frigging when she went to sleep or in her sleep.

I carefully got onto the bed between her legs and gently lifted her hand out of the way. Then I licked along her bald slit. I got no response so I did it again. Still no response so I poked my tongue into her vaginal entrance. Still getting no response I licked and poked with my tongue and used my fingers to play with her clit.

I could feel her juices starting to appear then I heard her say,

"That's nice Charles, but can you fuck me please?"

I giggled a little and from beside the bed Charles said,

"No, not this morning."

The voice hadn't come from the direction that Andrea was expecting and her eyes opened.

"Is that you Julia?" Andrea asked.

I lifted my head up and our eyes met for a couple of seconds then I lowered my head and got on with what I was doing.

"I hope that you are going to let me do that to you when you've got me off Julia."

With my spare hand I gave Andrea the thumbs up as I kept up my assault on her pussy with my mouth.

When Andrea had got her wits about her after her orgasm she pushed me to her side then spread my legs and returned the compliment. All with Charles watching.

"I'm going to like it here." I thought to myself after I'd cum and was just relaxing. When I'd cum for the second time so far that morning I told Andrea that I was going to be her sex slave for the holidays and that she could do whatever she wanted to me.

After a shower during which Charles teased my nipples and clit getting me all aroused again, we went downstairs and found Andrea in the kitchen making some coffee and toast. The only article of clothing between the 3 of us was one pair of shorts that Charles was wearing.

"Julia," Andrea said when we were sat drinking the coffee and crunching the toast, "has Charles explained the house rules here?"

"No." I replied.

"That's because there's only one and you don't need to worry about that unless our parents decide to return from their holiday early. That one rule is that when our parents are around you must wear at least a bikini, the rest of the time you are already dressed appropriately. There may be the odd exception to that rule but we'll let you know beforehand."

"So you want me to be naked all the time?"

"Precisely."

"Don't you have a housekeeper or pool boy or a gardener?" I asked.

"All 3, but don't worry about them they are used to seeing me naked. Are you still planning on having that obstacle course bro?"

"Yes, at the end of fresher's week, give the girls a chance to settle and start doing wild things before their course starts. I've already arranged for some guys to come and construct some of the obstacles. Now I've got two volunteers to try it out instead of just one, see if it's too easy or hard."

"I like it hard." Andrea replied.

"Let me guess." I said, "This is going to be a naked obstacle course for girls only."

"Of course, I'd get no pleasure out of watching a load of naked guys sweating their guts out."

"But you would watching girls compete in the nude."

"Of course, what's wrong with that? I'm a normal healthy bloke."

"Normal blokes wouldn't organise a 'hunt the naked girl' competition or organise a 'naked girl obstacle course'." Andrea said.

"I guess that they would if they had the time and the money." Charles replied.

Andrea said nothing but I thought,

"Yes, I bet that they would if they had the time and the money."

"Talking about money bro," Andrea said, "there's some business that we have to take care of later, can you amuse yourself in the pool or sunbathing or something Julia?"

"Sure, no problem, is there anything that I can help with?"

"Maybe, we'll let you know, but after we've finished here there's a bit of tidying up to do after the party, We don't want the housekeeper complaining to mummy or daddy when they do get back."

"No problem. Sometime I will need to go into town, I need a few things and I have to go to my bank, I recently came into some money and I need to put it in the bank."

"Well earned money I might add." Charles said. "Obviously you outsmarted all the other girls and the hunters, well done Julia."

"Thank you Charles but I'm grateful to you both, apart from the money I learnt a lot about myself over the weekend."

"All good I hope." Andrea said.

"Oh yes, I couldn't be happier."

"Good, so you're not going to go all shy on us are you Julia?" Andrea asked.

"Hell no. If I could get away with it I'd never wear clothes again and I'd only have sex with someone if others were watching."

"That's what I like to hear." Charles said.

There wasn't much tidying to do then Andrea took me on a guided tour of the house. Wow, totally out of my league but there again I was going to be there for nearly 3 months. I was pleased when Andrea told me that I could use the swimming pool and the little gym whenever I wanted to, just so long as I didn't have to put any clothes on, and she again offered to teach me how to ride the horse that was in the field out the back.

Andrea also showed me something else that I could ride whenever I wanted to. It was in her bedroom and I'd seen it earlier but not really known what it was. Andrea gave me a quick demonstration of the Sybian telling me that it was sometimes better than riding either the horse or Charles.

"You fuck the horse Andrea?" I asked.

"Hell no, it's a mare anyway, but I was meaning that I do have a saddle that I put on the her sometimes. It has a dildo built into the saddle and it's very nice to canter around the field bouncing up and down on the dildo, so maybe you could say that I fuck the horse. Have you got any toys Julia?"

"You mean sex toys? I've got a little vibrator but I prefer the real thing."

"So do I but a good cock isn't always available when you want one so we need a good substitute at times. I'll order you a couple of my favourites that Charles likes using on me at times."

"Thank you Andrea, but I can pay for my own toys. Well I can now."

"Don't be silly Julia, call them payment for the work that you'll be doing whilst you are here."

"And what work would that be?"

"There'll be little jobs that you'll do, like helping us tidy up, but the main thing will be to keep this (Andrea patted her pussy) and Charles' cock happy. I hate it when Charles gets all frustrated because I'm having my period or I'm just not in the mood."

"Well I'm more than happy to keep those 2 things satisfied."

"Good. By the way, we're going somewhere hot soon, not decided where yet, but I'm assuming that you will want to come with us, will that be a problem?"

"Not unless it costs more than my winnings."

"It won't cost you a penny Julia, it will all go down as 'business expenses', but it will cost you the use of your body by Charles and me, and your wonderful brain, Charles didn't ask you just for the use of those nipples and your clit you know, you have a great outlook on life which is a big asset."

"I don't know what to say Andrea."

"Don't say anything Julia. Can you amuse yourself for a couple of hours while Charles and I take care of some business? You can play on the Sybian if you want, that will be something new for you."

"I've had a lot of firsts these last few days."

Andrea left me to go and do whatever with Charles so I wandered around, inside the house then outside, taking in things that I'd missed before and getting to know the place better.

The little gym looked as though it could be good for me although there were a couple of machines that I wasn't too sure about. I just knew that I'd be back there soon.

I'd seen the swimming pool before but it looked a bit different when no one was in it, and there was some rippling of the water at one end that I wondered about the cause.

Then I went outside to get better look around. It was so quiet, I couldn't even hear any traffic in the distance. It reminded me of when I was on the run over the weekend and it had been so quiet. I wandered passed the stable then to the field where I saw the horse. I'd seen it before but never really took any notice. Then it was just a horse, but as I looked at it, head down and eating the grass, it looked quite nice.

I made a few clicking noises and the horse looked up, then to me. Then it started walking towards me. I was a bit nervous because I had never been close to a horse before but it walked right up to me and stuck its head right in front of me. I put my hand out ready to stroke its head but at the same time ready to pull it back if I thought that it might bite me.

Instead of biting me the horse nuzzled my hand so I started stroking its head and talking to it. I relaxed a bit as I talked and I wondered if I should have brought a carrot or an apple, if that's what horses eat. Anyway, after a few minutes I told it that I was going and that I'd be back and asked it to be kind to me when I learnt to ride.

As I walked away I told myself that I was stupid for talking to a horse.

I walked down the side of the house to the front, then along the drive which took ages to get to the end. As I got close to the 2 pillars that marked the entrance I felt brave, I was getting to a public road, cars could go by at any second and I was totally naked, not even shoes or earrings. I stood in the middle of the public road feeling nervous and excited, It was like I wanted a car to come along and the occupants to see me.

After a few minutes I was disappointed and turned to walk back to the house. As I approached the front of the house I looked at all the windows and saw Charles and Andrea in one of the big ones. Charles had his phone held to his ear and was obviously talking to someone, but the naked Andrea was stood, just staring out of the window. The fingers on her right hand idly toying with her left nipple.

"One of the advantages of not wearing clothes." I thought.

I waved at her but her mind was obviously miles away and I didn't think that she'd even seen me. I wondered if she often stood in that window like that and if any delivery drivers or visitors saw her.

"Delivery drivers!" I thought, "they'll see me. I'm sure that Charles will send me to open the door to them, I hope that they're all cute guys. I wonder if Charles will tell me to fuck them?"

Just then I heard a car coming towards me. Forgetting that I was naked I turned and saw that I was correct, a car with 2 men in it. They stopped and got out. As they approached me I saw their smiles and remembered that I was naked.

"Morning love, we've come to collect the minibus, are the keys in it?"

I thought for a second and realised that I wasn't at all embarrassed about them seeing me naked, in fact my pussy was tingling and I could feel it getting wet.

"I have no idea," I replied, "I guess that we should go and have a look."

I started walking over to it and the 2 men followed me. Felling a bit naughty I swayed my butt a bit more than a normal walk. Looking in through the driver's door window I saw that the keys were in the ignition. I stepped back and said,

"They're there."

"Okay love, we'll check you over then take it."

I giggled a little when I realised exactly what the man had said.

"Don't you mean check the minibus, I think that both of you have already checked me out."

"Err yes, did I say 'you', sorry."

"That's okay, I don't mind you looking at me."

"Thanks, you are quite beautiful."

"Now it's my turn to say thanks."

"You're so welcome. We've just got a few checks to make then we'll be on our way."

"Okay."

The 2 men started looking around the minibus, presumably for any damage but they found none, then they both got their phones out and started taking photographs of the vehicle. Well one of their phones was pointing towards the minibus, the other one was pointing at me.

When they had finished one of the men said,

"That's it thanks, but there's just one thing, could we be really cheeky and ask you to pose for a few photos with the minibus, the guys back at the yard won't believe us unless we have some proof. It's not every day that we go for a collection and are met by a beautiful naked girl."

I thought for a second then replied,

"Sure, why not, where do you want me?"

I posed for lots of photographs, some with just me and the minibus, some with each of the guys separately and some with me getting in and out of the driver's seat. As I was posing for those ones I realised that my butt and pussy were what the guys were probably focusing on and I was enjoying the experience.

The last pose was of me half way through getting out of the driver's seat, one leg was still in the minibus whilst the other was reaching down to the ground leaving my spread pussy on display for them. I smiled as I wondered if the camera would capture my juices that were spread all over my vulva.

One guy got into the seat that I had just vacated and the other guy got into the car and they were gone.

I looked up to the window where I'd seen Charles and Andrea and saw them smiling at me. I gave them a wave.

As I walked back into the house I realised that it had been very nice walking around outside without any clothes on and I decided that I'd do it as much as I could whilst the weather was still okay. I remembered feeling the same way walking around the woods when I was confident that the hunters weren't around and decided that I'd walk in the woods again soon.

As Charles and Andrea were still occupied with their business issues I decided to go to the little gym and get some exercise other than just strolling around. I opened the door and wondered where to start. I needed to establish a routine and the easiest way was to start at the first machine on my left, so I did. Like nearly all the machines in there I didn't know their names or exactly which muscles they would exercise. I just worked on the principle that if there was a machine there it would exercise muscles that needed exercise. I was pleased that there was a plaque on the wall behind each machine with diagrams showing me what to do.

I started and soon got into doing the exercises, albeit with not much resistance after deciding to start easy and build up each day.

When I got to the fourth machine I looked at it and smiled. It was a leg spreader machine and I imagined me using one like that, dressed like I was, but in a public gym. As I forced my legs apart I felt my pussy lips open and with the same image in my mind I said to myself,

"Come on guys have a good look at my spread pussy. Look how wet it is, imagine what it would be like to slide your fingers, or better still, your cocks inside there."

I had the same thought each time that my legs spread wide.

The next machine was an exercise cycle. As I walked over to it I quickly realised that the seat was set way too high for my little legs. I could see an adjuster but when I tried to loosen it to lower the seat it was way too tight for my fingers. I thought for a few seconds then decided to see if I could actually use it as it was. It wasn't like a real cycle where I needed to be in full control or I could fall off, maybe I could just slide my butt from side to side to keep my feet on the pedals.

I climbed on and as soon as my pussy came into contact with the saddle I gasped. I never realised just how desensitising the gusset of my school knickers had been, or maybe it was just that my clit had grown and got more sensitive in the last year.

Anyway, the pressure on my clit and the rest of my pussy was, was awesome. I was sure that if I just sat there for long enough I would cum. But I was there to exercise so I pressed down on the higher pedal. As the pedal went down my foot automatically went with it which meant that my butt, pussy and clit, slid to the side of the seat.

"That's nice." I thought as I needed to press down with my other leg. As I did so my butt, pussy and clit, slid to the other side of the seat.

"Oh, that is nice, I want more of that." I thought and kept pedalling.

As my arousal increased I wondered if girls with an average size clit got the same pleasure as I was getting or was it just because I had a big clit. I decided to ask Andrea if she got the same pleasure, or had she managed to lower the seat.

Whatever it was I wasn't going to stop and my arousal increased and increased until I went over the edge, screaming my head off with pleasure.

I was coming down from my high when Charles walked in.

"Are you okay Julia?" He asked.