The Naked Obstacle Course Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head and saw the Joiner just staring at me with his mouth wide open.

Andrea's administrations had the desired effect and I managed to get my clit down to the base of the dildo.

Then it was the last one. Oh my gawd was that tight. Charles came and took over from Andrea whilst she played with my nipples. Once I managed to get the tip inside me I went up and down again and again, just increasing the depth a little bit at a time. It was hurting like hell but I wasn't going to give up and finally I made it. I let out a long sigh as I relaxed with my clit pressing on the plank.

"Eighteen minutes." Charles said, "and 13 were on that last one."

"You're going to need some good cleaning wipes and lots of lube gel Charles," Andrea said, "not all the girls will be as naturally lubricated as Julia."

"Or you could just put a condom on each one before each girl mounts it." I added.

"One bloody big box of condoms will be added to the list of things that I have to buy." Charles said then added,

"Are you going to stay impaled on that thing Julia? Because we need to get that thing round the back with the rest of the stuff."

I slowly eased myself up and off, looking at the Joiner who was still a bit gob-struck by the show that I'd just given. I couldn't understand why because he must have been thinking about what he was making would be used for. Anyway, there was an exchange of paperwork between the Joiner and Charles and the Joiner left.

That evening we got some food delivered but there was no real show for the delivery guy, just 2 naked girls showing him in. Whilst we were eating Charles said,

"I've just got a few things to sort out tomorrow then shall we leave to go to the villa the day after?"

Well I didn't have a lot of say in it but Andrea told us that she could get packed and be ready so it was agreed. Andrea told me that all I would need to take was my passport and a few personal items and that she'd pack everything else that I'd need.

Charles then asked,

"When I fuck you tonight Julia, after that Plank, is it going to feel like I'm fucking the channel tunnel or will you have tightened back up by then?"

Andrea laughed and replied,

"Bro, you've still got a lot to learn about women, of course she'll be tight, she's young, she'll have closed up in no time. Haven't you seen our pussies clenching then relaxing over and over?"

"Well yes, but I thought that that was just you trying to hold your pee in."

"Oh dear bro, no, there's nothing wrong with our bladder control, that's us doing our Kegel exercises to keep our vaginal muscles in good condition so that it feels good when something goes inside us."

"Okay then, I guess that that makes sense."

"It does."

*****

I spent the next day relaxing, either in the pool or on a sun lounger. One time when I was on my back on a lounger with my eyes closed I heard a noise and looked up to see an old man.

"Oh hello Miss, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, you must be Julia, Betty told me about you but she didn't say how pretty you are. I'm Tom the gardener."

"Thank you Tom, yes I am Julia and I'm pleased to meet you. It's okay to look at me, I don't mind. I wouldn't be out here like this if I minded."

"Why thank you Miss Julia, you certainly are beautiful, you remind me of my Mary, god bless her soul, when we were first married. She used to like sunbathing in the altogether, said it made her feel good."

"Well it makes me feel good as well Tom. Your Mary must have been a sensible woman."

"She certainly was, anyway, better get on with my work."

"Okay Tom, have a good day."

The first time that I took a dip in the pool I discovered how the pool filled and recycled the water, a big jet of water coming in about half a metre below the surface. I found myself in front of it and it was pounding on my stomach. That alone was enough to stir up my hormones but when I pulled myself up so that the jet was hitting my pussy I was in heaven.

I let that jet massage my pussy to 2 orgasms before I got out of the pool.

I did the same the other 2 times that I decided to go for a swim that day. On the second time I realised that I had discovered why Andrea likes a morning swim.

*****