The Naked Prison Ch. 01

Story Info
All prisoners are to be naked on this special prison island.
2.2k words
4.36
71.6k
75

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: Basically, this is set in the year 2050 in a hypothetical future where things are very much the same except there is a new prison system being trialed where attractive women who commit crimes that usually get them decades in prison may choose an alternative sentence where they serve only a fraction of their sentence, but it is served in a remote island prison where women are naked at all times and must submit to the warden's (and guards') desires. There are rules, of course. The women cannot be permanently injured, they are entitled to some recreation, and there cannot be more than 24 prisoners at a time (although there are only 14 at the moment... 15 with the latest addition, but that will be a surprise). There are two prisoners to a cell, with only one bed which they must share. There is also a toilet and a sink. All prisoners have technically agreed to this rather than their alternative sentence, so none are all that surprised by their situation, but they still don't necessarily like it.

Below I have compiled the daily schedule for prisoners

Schedule (Mon-Fri):

7AM: Wake up. Cell doors open for 10 seconds. Prisoners have 10 seconds to leave their cells or they will be punished.

7-7:15AM: Showertime

7:15-7:30AM: Dry off. Morning ablutions. Make-up routine.

7:30-8AM: Breakfast.

8-12AM: Outdoor (naked) manual labour. This varies, but if there is nothing to do, there will be a rock pile for prisoners to work on.

12-12:30PM: Lunch

12:30-1PM: Guards get free reign over prisoners.

1PM-4PM: "Yard Time" (Basically prisoners time off)

4-5PM: Sex wheel. Each day a prisoner (this rotates) spins the sex wheel which has various possibilities of what sex act they will perform in front of the other prisoners & guards.

5-6PM: Dinner

6-10PM: Monday is board game night, Tuesday is TV night, Wednesday is video game night, Thursday is movie night, and Friday is warden's choice of activities.

10-11PM: Quiet time in cells.

11PM: Lights out.

Saturday & Sunday are a bit different. This will be explained in later chapters.

I walked off the plane nervously, not knowing what to expect. Taking in my surroundings, I saw that I was on an island and it appeared to be in the tropics based on the warm climate and beautiful blue waves. Looking at the beach would convince anyone that this was some sort of resort, but it was anything but. Towering in the distance was a large industrial structure that could only be a prison complex. I gulped. I had been told this prison was out of the way, but an island?

"Mr. Smith informed you of the specifics in your contract?" asked the woman who had met me at the airfield and was now showing me into the prison. I nodded and tried not to stare at her ass as I followed her through the gates. She was a curvy Latina with dyed red hair and looked to be in her 30s, but still hot. If I was going to be the warden around here then maybe I would have a step up in dating her. I shook my head. Calm down Johnny, I told myself. I was here to work and quite frankly, I needed this job. I had done the whole college thing and got a decent job, but then I found a job that paid slightly higher in the prison system. I quickly worked my way into a bureaucratic role, but soon was laid off due to budget cuts. I may have embellished a lot on my resume to get this job, but I was warden now and it paid a lot.

I followed the curvy redhead guard into the building and was taken through the staff corridors. After what seemed like ages of walking, we arrived at a series of doorways, one of which led to the warden's office. I eagerly followed and was delighted to see that my office was very spacious and comfortable looking. There was a couch, a large mahogany desk, an armchair, and a bottle of whiskey with two glasses right out in the open. I could get used to this.

"Here is your office," said the redhead. I smiled.

"Thanks..." I trailed off trying to remember her name.

"Steph," she said, reaching out to shake my hand. I took it and beamed.

"I look forward to working with you Steph."

"Likewise. Ok, let's get down to the details. What did Mr. Smith tell you?"

"Not much," I admitted nervously. "He said that I'd have to relocate here, which I have."

"Yes," answered Steph. "We all have to live here, but it is very nice. A couple of the other guards are bringing your stuff to your bedroom as we speak. What else were you told?"

"Just that it was a small women's prison."

Steph smirked. She handed me a file. I opened it and to my utmost surprise, there was a cover photo of a naked middle aged Caucasian woman at the front.

"Um, I think that this is the wrong-"

"It's the right file," Steph interrupted. "She is one of our prisoners. Read the rest."

I flipped to the next page. Grace Connelly. She was 41 years old and had apparently been just convicted to a 5 year sentence here just a few days ago. My eyebrows raised.

"Five years?" I asked. "I was under the impression sentences were between one and three years."

"She's different," said Steph, licking her lips. "Read what her job was."

I searched the page. There were all sorts of obscene info about her body, her sexual preferences, and fetishes. Her bra size was 32C apparently. Nice. I finally found her conviction information and job. My jaw dropped.

"She was the last warden?!" I cried out. "What the hell happened?"

"She was caught trying to leak information about the existence of this prison," Steph explained. "You see, what we do here is top secret. It's an experiment to essentially see if humiliation during incarceration reduces recidivism. At first, we decided on an all-female staff to avoid men... taking too many liberties and getting nothing done? But see, Warden Connelly became sympathetic to the prisoners and wanted to spill the beans. We cannot let this happen yet. Do you understand?"

"S-Sure, but when one of them gets released surely-"

"Nope. They sign non-disclosure agreements. Officially, they got time off for helping an investigation."

"How long-"

"Last Thursday marks one year. We said goodbye to our first prisoner. Kate... such a shame. She had some nice titties."

I looked at Steph in total shock. She laughed.

"Hey, you think you're the only one allowed to fuck the prisoners?"

"I-I-I wouldn't-"

"Oh yes you would, and you will. It's why you were picked for the job."

"Sorry?"

"What are you 25? 26?"

"29."

"Pretty young for a warden, no? They needed someone with some experience but who would never rat us out. Now, a straight chick has no real incentive but a dude in his 20s isn't gonna pass up the opportunity for free pussy whenever he wants it."

I simply stared at Steph, still processing what she said. She grinned.

"You wanna fuck one now?" she asked.

"A-Are we allowed to?" I asked hesitantly.

"That's the whole point, silly!"

"Whenever we want?"

"Well, there is technically a half-hour set aside for when guards can fuck prisoners, but nobody follows it. Of course, you're the only dude around here and some of these straight girls are gonna appreciate that. Like Grace there."

"Where is Warden Connelly?" I asked, changing the subject and ignoring my hardened cock in my trousers.

"You can call her Grace now," said Steph. "Or prisoner #334904 if you prefer. And she's been in confinement for almost a week now since she accepted the deal."

"You haven't put her with the other prisoners?"

"They'd eat her alive. We were waiting for the next warden to decide."

"What would you do?"

Steph smirked. "I'd feed her to the wolves," she said.

I stood up. This was a mistake as Steph noticed the bulge in my trousers, but she didn't seem bothered by it.

"You need to take care of that before we do any more work. What's your preference? Blonde? Redhead? Big tits? Ass? What?"

I glanced at the time and then at the schedule on my desk. "Isn't it their yard time?"

"So?"

I shrugged. "Who do we have?"

Steph handed me more folders. I checked out each of the girls. They were all attractive which made it harder to choose. I kinda still wanted to impress Steph so I decided to go with the other Latina in the prison. She was 21 and had only been here a month with 11 to go on her sentence for armed robbery. It was hard to imagine someone with her features committing such an act, but for some reason that turned me on more.

"I want Yvonne," I said. Steph nodded her approval and left only to return a couple minutes later with Yvonne, her hands cuffed behind her back and Steph running her hands all over her younger counterpart's curvaceous nude body. That alone was enough to drive me wild.

"Cuffs on or off?" asked Steph. I thought for a minute.

"It says here you used to be a stripper?" I asked Yvonne. She nodded. Out of nowhere, Steph twisted a nipple eliciting a small high-pitched yelp from Yvonne.

"Speak up," Steph growled.

"Y-Yes, sir!" Yvonne squeaked. I nodded.

"Uncuff her, Steph. I could use a lap dance."

Steph removed Yvonne's handcuffs and already knowing the routine, she started dancing to imaginary music. Yvonne started off nervously, but one glance from Steph was all it took to have her grinding into my lap. I grabbed her huge tits and fondled them, playing with the nipples and kissing her neck. Yvonne was an expert as her ass seemed to move on its own sliding across my bulge in just the right ways. I needed more.

"Get on your knees," I told her. Yvonne gave the slightest of smiles as she stopped dancing and sank down to her knees. I looked at Steph expecting her to leave but she didn't, even when Yvonne pulled down my trousers and took out my cock. I suddenly felt the need to be dominant, or at least, to show Steph I was capable of it. I stood up, revealing my 7-inch fully erect cock to the two ladies in the room. Steph looked mildly amused while Yvonne nearly jumped back after my dick poked her nose.

"Kiss the tip slut," I ordered. Yvonne leaned forward and lightly kissed the tip. I rolled my eyes. She used to be a stripper for god's sake, not a girl scout.

"French kiss it," I told her. "Like you'd kiss my lips."

Yvonne leaned in again and began kissing the tip of my cock again, but using tongue this time. She let out a slight moan and kissed it again, taking more of it in her mouth. I let her do this a few times before finally taking her head and beginning to facefuck her. Yvonne was not expecting this and gripped the back of my legs for support as I began the rough facefuck. Steph swiftly took hold of Yvonne's hands and cuffed them behind her back. Flashing Steph a thank you glance, I shoved my cock in as far as it would go and held it there for a couple seconds. Yvonne struggled but quickly took a breath through her nose.

"Good girl," I said as I took my cock out, letting her gasp for air. After allowing her a few gulps, I put my cock back in her mouth and began again, although not going so deep this time. This allowed her more freedom to use her tongue on my shaft. I let her do most of the work for a second as I caught a glimpse of another nude photo on my desk. It was Anna, a Japanese woman and convicted assassin for the Yakuza. I'd need to try her out sometime.

"I didn't say to stop, bitch," I told Yvonne sternly as she slowed her pace a bit. Yvonne immediately began working hard on my dick giving me as best a blowjob as she could with her hands cuffed.

"Don't be afraid to slap her in the face or something for that," said Steph. I reached down and slapped her face which only made her go faster and turned me on even more. Grabbing Yvonne's head, I gave a few more thrusts and then began cumming in the back of her throat.

"Ooooh yeah," I moaned as I finished my orgasm. "Swallow it all baby." Steph gave a slight knowing smile at my switch from "bitch" to "baby." Truth be told, I always wanted to do this, but my ex-girlfriend was super vanilla. If only she could see me now!

I casually wiped the tip of my cock on Yvonne's lips, surprising myself by my own indifference. One minute I was treating this girl like a girlfriend, the next like some sex toy. I would need to pick one. Yvonne finished swallowing and Steph helped her to her feet.

"I'll take her back to the yard and then we can finish up going over details," she told me. I simply nodded as I put my cock away and zipped up my trousers. She took the ever-naked Yvonne out and I was left alone processing this whole situation. My awe turned into glee. This was going to be a lot of fun.