The Naked Prison Ch. 03

Story Info
The former warden is fucked and humiliated.
1.8k words
4.43
42.5k
17

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hopelessly horny again. All the prisoners would now be eating dinner except for Anna, but I didn't want to fuck her again quite yet. I knew of one prisoner that was all alone though. I went down to the kitchen and decided to deliver the old warden her meal in person. I made my way to the cellblock and opened her cell. Sitting on the lone cot was the former warden and oh so very naked Grace Connelly. She instantly looked up as I came inside.

"Hello Grace," I said. "Do you know who I am?"

"So they gave my old job to a man," said Grace with disgust. "Typical. I assume you've come to rape me? Well, get it over with."

Grace spread her legs. I smirked and set the food down on the floor before sitting next to her. I patted her leg.

"Sit up," I told her. "And I'm not fucking you until you shave that bush."

The comment was meant to humiliate her more than to indicate a preference. It seemed to do the job as Grace blushed, but only for a second. I noticed that she hadn't showered. I tossed her a pair of cuffs.

"Cuff your hands behind your back, I told her. Grace picked up the cuffs and did as I asked. I produced a pair of leg cuffs and attached them to her ankles before grabbing her arm and helping her to her feet.

"Shower time," I said as I led her away and to the showers. "After you shower and shave that bush, we'll see about dinner."

Grace's stomach growled. I remember Steph telling me that she hadn't eaten all day. Something about her meals needing to be supervised and that the guards were all preparing for my arrival. We arrived at the shower where there was a row of showerheads and absolutely no privacy. The numerous beauty products stood out against the simple decor of the showers. I undid Grace's restraints and turned the water on.

"Go on and clean yourself," I told her. As the former warden, Grace knew better than to try something. She sighed and stepped into the warm water and began to soak it in. I took that moment to admire her nude body. Her tits were slightly smaller than Danielle's, but still a handful and not saggy yet. She had a decent ass too, but the tits were the star and the big nipples were perfect for sucking. She was a little bit chubby, but not in a bad way. It seemed like most of the weight went to her tits and a little to her hips. She had a tattoo on her wrist of a broken chain. So much for that.

I was no longer content to watch. I undressed and joined her while her back was to me. She turned around in surprise when my erect cock poked her ass. I stuck my finger in her mouth.

"Suck," I told her. Grace looked at me with revulsion but did as I said anyway. She knew the punishments and could only imagine what I would dream up for her. As Grace sucked my finger, I washed her chest with my other hand.

"You used to be warden but now you're just a prison bitch like all the other girls," I told her smugly. She looked at me with hate in her big brown eyes. I moved my hand to her bush and grabbed it.

"I'm grabbing you by the pussy," I said, quoting some historical figure, I forget who. "I own you now and for the next five years. You're my bitch."

I removed my finger and began to wash her body. I spent extra time on her tits and made lewd remarks to embarrass her while she said nothing at all. I slipped a finger in her pussy and began to finger her. I then used two fingers and despite herself, she was getting off and moving her hips to hump herself against them. I continued this until she was about to orgasm and then I removed my fingers.

"Turn around, hands on the wall, and spread your legs," I said. Grace did as I asked immediately thinking she'd be rewarded with an orgasm, but I instead positioned my cock at her asshole and grabbing her hips, I thrust my cock inside.

"AIEEEEE!" cried Grace. I shoved my cock further inside.

"Just expanding your prison wallet," I said, smirking as I started to fuck her in the ass and grabbed her tits for balance. I began fucking her like a jackrabbit and despite the pain, Grace was getting off as well. I smacked her ass a couple of times and let my fingers brush her pussy to keep her in constant arousal. Finally, I came deep in her asshole and removed my cock.

"Lick it clean," I told Grace as I pushed her to her knees. She hesitated but her mouth was open and I pushed my cock in anyways. She licked it and nearly gagged at tasting her ass.

"Good thing you showered that first huh?" I told her as I turned the water off. Prisoners weren't allowed towels so they had to air dry. I gave her shaving cream, a trimmer, and a razor.

"Shave that," I said, referring to her bush. Grace sat down on one of the chairs and spread her legs to do it. She looked at me expectantly but then remembered where she was. I made a point to stare at her crotch the entire time until she finally had a clean shaven pussy. I inspected it and gave her my approval before handcuffing her and leading her to her cell. I was fully naked too but whatever. I pushed her onto her cot still handcuffed and then had a devious idea. I looked at her food and saw a pudding cup. I opened it, stuck my dick in it, and then walked up to her.

"Bon appetite," I said. She looked at me.

"Seriously?" she asked. I smacked her.

"Shut up and eat your dinner!"

Grace leaned forward and began to lick the pudding off my cock. It grew harder. I repeated the process and by the time the pudding was finished, I was fully erect. I looked at the rest of her dinner. Pasta and salad weren't ideal for this, but I decided to give it a go. I took a bit of ziti and put it on my chest. Grace climbed onto me, her tits touching my chest. And used her mouth to eat it. It was so humiliating for her and hot for me, but doing this with pasta was a process. I then had another idea. Ignoring her request for more food, I began to jack off openly in front of her and came on her face, but I held the plate of food under it so that some of the cum dripped onto it. She looked horrified when she opened her eyes and saw me wiping my dick on her spinach.

"There," I said as I put the plate on the ground. "Dinner!"

I walked out and locked the cell leaving Grace to get on the floor and eat the food with just her mouth due to the cuffs. I watched through the bars with a wicked grin. She inadvertently got more cum on the food by stuffing her face, but she was hungry enough to do it. I then left to go take a shower myself. Halfway through I nearly jumped as I heard the door open and saw Steph standing in the doorway.

"There you are!' she exclaimed as she began to undress. "What a day huh? I worked up quite a sweat back there with Anna."

"W-What are you doing?" I asked. Steph rolled her eyes and took off the rest of her clothes. God, her naked body was just perfect. Her tits were as big as Danielle's but rounder, her ass was plumper, and she looked cute too. The perfect combo, and red hair to boot. I knew it was dyed, but still.

"My eyes are up here," she said as she turned on the shower next to me.

"S-Sorry, I d-didn't-" I began but trailed off after I saw Steph laughing.

"I'm just messing with you!" she said as she playfully hit me on the shoulder. "Stare at me all you want! I know I've got a great body and I'm not embarrassed to show it off. If I was, I wouldn't have taken this job."

"Fair enough," I said. "You do have a great body."

"Well gee, thanks!" she said, turning to me and glancing at my growing cock. "You're not so bad yourself."

"This is only half mast," I blurted out. Steph raised an eyebrow.

"I know, who'd you fuck?"

"Huh?"

C'mon, spill. It must've been recent."

"Grace."

Steph whistled. "Damn, even I haven't had the nerve to do that yet. How is she?"

"She's good. I had her shower and I-"

"I meant how's she in the sack?"

Oh. She's not bad with the right motivation."

I then told Steph about everything I did. She unconsciously started playing with herself as I recounted my adventures, so I figured I could too. We honestly couldn't keep our eyes off each other at this point.

"This is ridiculous," she finally said. "We both obviously wanna fuck so I think it's a good time to show you your quarters."

Needing no further invitation, I followed Steph as we both streaked across the prison naked. A couple guards saw us and chuckled, but it wasn't considered weird. She showed me to my room and threw me down on the king-sized.

"You've worked hard today," she said as she climbed on top of me. "Let me be the dominant one now."

With that, Steph lowered herself onto my cock and began to fuck me cowgirl style. I was content to just watch her tits bounce but eventually reached up to play with them. She pushed me back down and put her hands around my throat.

"You like that," she said, riding me more.

"Yes!" I said, Steph smiled and then climbed off.

"Now you do it to me," she said. I needed no further invitation as I climbed on top of her and closed my hands around her throat as I thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Choke me harder," she said. I obliged and she grabbed my ass to pull me closer. In a few moments, I climaxed and she was soon after. At first I looked horrified that I had cum inside her, but she assured me that she was on birth control. I nodded and climbed off.

"You wanna sleep here?" I asked.

"Already?" she asked. "It's not even bedtime for the prisoners!"

"I thought you might wanna come over for another fuck later."

"Oh. Sure, maybe. I was gonna fuck Anna later. Or maybe Grace. I'm in the mood for pussy, but you can join!"

"Cool. Yeah, I will."

Steph got up and I watched her ass sway as she walked out the door. I decided to take a breather but ended up falling asleep. It was a good day.