The Naming

Story Info
A fae girl learns how good it feels to submit.
2k words
4.03
13k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie had been giving her self-satisfied looks all morning. They had two more days of travel ahead of them and Fox took delight in considering their isolation. She was extremely apprehensive of the noise and people which surely filled the human city, something which Fox found disorienting at best.

Jamie talked about the city as if it held the answers to everything-- as she listened to his endless chatter along the road, she grew fond of hearing all the magical things which surely awaited them. From what she could tell, his hometown of Dreake was a miserable place for Jamie. He referenced his family rarely and with a dark look. Though, he often told her about his adventures growing up in the human village; about his friend, their games, their festivals. Fox had never heard so much about humans.

Jamie tried to ask her about her life, but seemed confused when she explained her life in the forest. Perhaps she did not know enough words to explain properly. He was particularly interested to learn that she did not have a name. When she had simply shaken her head in answer to his question a curious glint appeared in his eyes, but it was so quickly replaced by an expression of understanding and compassion that Fox allowed herself to overlook it.

Fox allowed his wonder to infect her as much as she could bear. She knew in her chest, however, that the city wouldn't welcome creatures like her. Aside from her ghostly gray hair and the soft patches of fur that freckled her body she looked like them in form, but these people were altogether alien. For now, at least, she could revel in being the sole proprietor of Jamie's attention. She drank in the ecstasy of every small touch; every hungry look. She had never been wanted like this before-- never realized that it could feel so nice.

The past two nights she had boldly taken the opportunity to sleep next to him, which resulted in the kind of attention she had been looking for. He made her feel taken care of-- as if with every stroke of his finger through her hair that he was brushing off the burdens of a life alone.

Their bodies inched closer together as the nights went on, it became increasingly difficult for Fox to decipher what she wanted. She knew she wanted him, but the lessons of her past complicated the desperation. She burned with his every touch but the overwhelming need she felt was often chased off by her uncertainty. This was made more difficult by the affection that he lavished her with during these moments. Every touch was laced with a careful intention that she couldn't understand, but the surety in his eyes allowed her to relax into him. He would take care of her.

It was on one of these nights when Fox finally gave in to herself. The fall air had been chilly so far during the journey, and thus she had kept on the clothes Jamie provided, but the night wind on this occasion left Fox comfortably warm. While Jamie stoked the fire, Fox lifted her shirt from over her head and kicked off the pants. She folded them and placed them in the bag, turning around to see Jamie staring at her. Her cheeks flushed and her confidence slipped into uncertainty; she had simply wished to sleep in her natural form.

Jamie approached her slowly and Fox's heart skipped a beat. He stalked up to her, grazing on her strong curves and slim form. He reached past her into the bag and pulled out the blanket.

"Ready for bed?" He asked cooly. Fox blushed harder and looked at the ground, nodding.

He spread out the blanket and she tucked herself in, turning her back on Jamie to ready herself for sleep. She closed her eyes, but listened carefully for when he might come over and stroke her hair for a bit. Eventually he lifted the blankets, and with a cocky smile said, "chilly tonight eh?" Before settling himself recklessly close to Fox. Her ears burned, but she nodded and pretended not to learn towards his heat. His fingers combed into her hair, and she sighed deeply and pushed into hand.

"Does that feel nice?" He chuckled. She blushed and tried to push her face into the blanket but he caught her cheek. His eyes captured hers as he leaned over her.

"You are so beautiful, do you know that?" He purred. Fox didn't answer. This was too much for her. She breathed heavily and pulled away. Jamie didn't let her.

"Please say something..." He whispered, looking distressed. The rejection in his eyes stung. This isn't what she wanted.

"I- I don't know what- what you want from me." She stuttered, shocking him. He let her sit up to face him better. "You feel so nice and I don't understand."

A brilliant smile surprised Fox out of her uncertainty. "Well if that's all it is", Jamie laughed, "I can tell you right now. All I want to make you feel happy! I want to make you feel good." He said, brushing down her neck with the tips of his fingers.

His touch flooded her mind and she sighed into him. He leaned over her closely, letting the fringe of his hair kiss her forehead and their noses touch. Fox knew what was coming if she let this continue but this time she didn't care. Maybe he really would take care of her...

The sweet scent of his sweat overwhelmed Fox's senses. Their noses brush and she let her eyes flicker up to his.

"You're beautiful." He whispered again, before pushing her down into the blanket and kissing her deeply.

Fox had never been kissed before, and though she wasn't quite sure of herself, she decided she would do anything to make Jamie happy. His lips were soft and warm, and as she moved with him she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. The sensation struck her somewhere deep in her core and for a moment she tried to pull back. His arms were strong around her though, and he wrapped his hand so comfortably around her throat. Heat filled her and she began to breathe heavily.

His mouth began exploring the soft skin of her neck and it became hard to think. He pressed his body heavily down on her and she could feel his cock through his clothes. How she continued to hate clothes. She wanted him to press his body against every inch of her being, replace her old skin with skin he had touched. Jamie's nimble hands found their way down her hip and over her ass, where his fingers slowly lingered near her slit. She whined. He smirked.

"If you promise to come with me to the city, and to be mine, I'll take care of you and make sure that no one else hurts you. Will you submit to me?" Jamie asked firmly. He looked so strong from her position in his arms. He studied her with sharp eyes.

Where else would she go? Who else could make her feel like this?

The desperation wracking her lithe body made the decision for her. She nodded.

He grinned.

"Good girl." The words struck deep into Fox's chest and sent a heat pulsing through her. "Since you belong to me I'll have to give you a name." He said coyly.

Fox paused her raptures, suddenly uncertain. She had never needed a name before, why should she now? Suddenly she felt odd, as if the name would alter her, as if she would no longer be herself. Belong to herself.

Fox opened her mouth to speak but he caught her lips with his. He gripped the back of her skull with one hand and her throat with the other. After a moment he broke the kiss and pulled her by the neck into an upright position, where she pushed her into his chest.

He leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Does that feel good... Reyna?" As he let the words slip from his tongue he lightly brushed his fingers over the lips of her slit.

Fox gasped. He pushed himself harder down onto her and the rough fabric covering his cock sent a moan through her as it grazed her clit. He was rock hard. She arched her back in response to the bright hot pleasure; any concern she had about being owned and named by this boy was banished. She watched his satisfied smirk, aware but unconcerned with the desperation on her own face.

"Good girl... Reyna..." Jamie murmured. "Just let go." His words and tongue slipped like honey down her throat, and Fox yielded herself to him. Why had she stayed so far from the humans for so long? Spent so long fighting? This was where she belonged. Security came from surrender.

His deft fingers traced around her clit and she let a moan waft from her throat. Her mind grew more distant as the pleasure increased. She closed her eyes. Jamie seemed encouraged by her noise and continued to intensify his touch. She whimpered into his ear, getting louder as he increased his abuse of her delicate jewel.

Suddenly the sensation shifted to one which built with an urgency, and Foxes eyes flew open. She grasped Jamie by the back of the head and pushed her tongue into his mouth, just as he had done before. She needed it, whatever he was doing to her she needed it more than air.

Jamie pulled back suddenly and pushed her down into the blanket. She whined desperately and he chuckled darkly.

"My turn." He whipped off her shirt and unbuttoned his pants. Foxes eyes started to get big but before she had time to think he grabbed her by the hair and began to lavish her soft neck with his mouth. Both his hands grasped her head and neck, but Fox felt his cock slipping against her pussy and pushed up against it. Fox remembered the painful sensation of Jeremiah's instrument, would this be the same?

Before she could think any further Jamie pushed himself into her. She crooned into the trees sweetly and her eyes rolled back. She let her mouth hang open with eager gasps. This sweet fullness was nothing she had ever known before.

"There you go. Just like that, Reyna." Jamie's voice was husky yet firm. He pulled Fox up against him and rolled his hips deeper into her. She let herself be taken and leaned back, secure against his broad chest. He went slow and smooth, pulsing in and out of her slick pussy, taking the time to lavish her neck and chest with his hands, all the while pumping steadily into her.

Fox let herself go completely. The night air took on a dreamlike quality, and the world breathed with them. The moonlight glanced off a sheen on sweat coating Jamie's corded back.

He took her by the legs and flipped onto her stomach in a smooth motion. The scent of fresh dirt and grass filled her senses as he pressed her face into the dirt and pulled her hips into the air. Fox had seen the animals of the forest do this.

He entered her once more with vigor, grasping her hips and pulling him back onto his erect cock violently. Fox cried out when his member penetrated too deeply but her pain only seemed to inspire him. He fucked her wildly, and she let out a continuous moan of agony and pleasure.

"Fuck Reyna! Fuck, you feel so good!" He almost sounded like he was laughing. After a few more tense thrusts he let out a groan and collapsed over Fox. She trembled beneath him, desperate to stay filled, to keep going, but she could feel his pulsing cock lose its stiffness as it came into her.

After a moment he pulled out of her slowly, and collapsed on the blanket beside her. Jamie pulled her into his chest.

"Good girl." He whispered once more. Fox breathed in his scent. The night air covered them in warmth, and it wasn't long before they slept.