The Nanny Cam

Story Info
A forgotten nanny cam captures something it shouldn't have.
6.5k words
4.66
83.1k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers

It all started out so innocently. The nanny who watched our two small kids (ages 2 and 4 at the time) unexpectedly took another job. We had to find someone else quickly and we didn't have time to do all the interviewing and vetting we did the first time around. So my wife, Emily, who can be a little paranoid when it comes to the kids, insisted that we install two "nanny cams," one in our family room and one in the finished basement that doubled as the kids' playroom and our guest bedroom. They looked like regular clocks but they came installed with hidden, motion-activated cameras that live-streamed to an app on our phones and stored the video footage in the cloud for up to 48 hours.

Our new nanny, Maria, turned out to be fantastic, completely trustworthy and phenomenal with the kids. So after several months of regularly checking the nanny cam footage and finding nothing noteworthy, we eventually stopped checking. But the clocks themselves looked and worked fine, so we never bothered removing either of them.

Now flash forward a couple of years. Our good friends, Maya and Ian, had a fire in their house. Nobody was home at the time, thankfully, but the damage was extensive, and they had to find somewhere else to live while the house was being repaired. As they had no family locally, we offered to let them stay at our place. Maya and Ian moved into our playroom/basement and their daughter, Sophia, bunked up with our daughter, Hannah.

They ended up living with us for almost three months in total, but the event that changed the trajectory of our quiet little suburban lives took place about two weeks into their stay. It was about 10:30 pm. We had all retired for the night, but I realized I'd left my phone down in the family room. As I went down to retrieve it, I passed by the door that led down to the basement. It was open just a crack and I could hear something below. While it took me a few moments to process what I was hearing, there was no mistaking it; Maya and Ian were having sex. And pretty good sex from the sound of it. What they probably didn't realize, but which I knew all too well from years of the kids playing downstairs, was that the acoustics of the house were such that, if the basement door was even slightly ajar, any sound from down below carried right up the stairs. They probably didn't realize they were being loud enough to be heard.

So I felt a little guilty about standing there and listening to them fuck, but I couldn't bring myself to leave. The voyeuristic thrill was too intoxicating. I just stood by the basement door, listening, picturing Maya's tight little body getting pounded from behind (I had no idea what position they were actually in, but that was the image that popped into my head). Maya was of Filipino descent, slender and strikingly pretty, with long black hair, dark skin and intense brown eyes. The sounds continued for at least 10 minutes, with increasing urgency, finally culminating with Maya announcing that she was coming and letting out a final sigh of accomplishment.

By that time, I was stroking a rock hard erection through my pajama pants and was not quite sure what to do with it. I wandered upstairs in a bit of a daze, hoping to find Emily still awake and willing to fool around. Not surprisingly, though, she had already fallen asleep. My erection was persistent, however, so I wandered back downstairs to find the laptop. It was then, just after plopping down on the couch, that I noticed the long-neglected nanny cam/clock sitting on the bookshelf. I jumped to my feet again immediately as the realization washed over me. There was an identical nanny cam in the basement, just two feet from the guest bed! If it was still working, then Maya and Ian's love-making session would almost surely have been recorded.

Almost as soon as the realization hit me, the guilt followed. Would I really intrude on our friends' privacy like that? What kind of person would that make me? I turned on the TV, trying to push the thought out of my mind. But it was pointless. I could think of nothing else. My mind kept returning to the sound of Maya's moaning, the sound of her climaxing. My erection, which had never gone away, was crying out for attention. And eventually my will power gave way. I reached for my phone and opened the nanny cam app. It took me a few tries to remember the login and password, but eventually I got it right. I clicked on the basement cam and immediately began scanning backwards.

It took just a few seconds and, sure enough, there it was. Maya was on top of Ian, riding on his cock. The camera was to the right of the bed, on the dresser, giving a perfect lengthwise view of the bed. Maya's perfect little breasts were exposed, Ian cupping one of them in his hand while the other hand rested on her ass. The only bit of clothing she had left was her tank top, which had been pulled completely down and now circled her waist like a fallen sash. Her moaning had an urgency to it; she was close to orgasm.

I scanned back further, to the beginning. Maya was climbing into bed in just her panties and tank top. They began kissing. I scanned forward a little. Ian pulled down the straps of her tank top and began kissing her breasts. She began stroking his cock. I stroked mine as I watched. Eventually Ian removed her panties and moved in on top of her, in the missionary position. He slowly guided his cock inside her. I couldn't help but notice that his cock, while perhaps a little shorter than mine in length, looked thicker, girthier. Before long, he was thrusting more urgently and Maya had her legs high in the air.

After a few minutes of this, Maya did something that totally blew me away. She gently pushed on Ian's chest until he sat back and pulled out of her. Then, quick as a fox, she spun around until she was on her knees and her hands were resting on the headboard. Then she looked over her shoulder at Ian, giggled, and playfully thrust her perfect little ass out at him, leaving no doubt what she wanted him to do. A second later he had grabbed her hips with both hands and was again thrusting wildly, fucking her doggystyle as she giggled and moaned. To this day, it is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen, and at that moment, it was pure sensory overload. Before I even realized what I was doing, I'd shot a load of cum all over my stomach and pajama pants, some of it even landing on my phone.

That night I slept very little as my thoughts alternated between waves of regret and guilt, on the one hand, and arousal on the other, as the powerfully erotic video images replayed over and over again in my mind.

THE (PARTIAL) CONFESSION

The next day was a Saturday, and Maya and Ian left with Sophia early in the morning to visit Maya's parents down in North Carolina. I'm not sure what possessed me to do it, maybe sleep deprivation, but I decided to confide in Emily, at least partially. As we were drinking our morning coffee, I told her that I'd stumbled upon something awkward the night before. I left out the part about listening to Maya and Ian at the top of the stairs and then deliberately looking for video footage of it from the nanny cam. Instead, I said that I'd noticed the nanny cam in the family room and that it occurred to me that we may never have cancelled the service. So I'd gone into the app, to see if it was still active, and that's when I stumbled on footage of Maya and Ian having sex. I lied and said that I'd only watched it briefly and that I'd turned it off because I felt bad. But I also confessed, truthfully, that watching it, even briefly, had been an enormous turn on.

The look on my wife's face as I told this story was one of slack-jawed disbelief. She clearly didn't know what to make of it and was wrestling with whether and to what extent she should be mad at me about it. I'm sure she was also trying to assess how much she believed my version of events (about which she had every right to be skeptical).

Eventually she spoke: "We've got to delete that footage and get rid of that camera. This is not okay. They're our guests. And our friends. Can you imagine if they ever learned what happened?"

"I know." I responded, sheepishly. "Look, I'm not sure how to delete footage in the app, but the good news is that all of the footage is automatically deleted after 48 hours. It will all be gone before they're even back from Maya's parents."

That seemed to give Emily some comfort, but she still had a look of shock on her face as she got up and wandered upstairs, clearly still reeling from the news. I knew this was her way of handling disturbing or upsetting news. Always had been. She needed time by herself to sort through her feelings. But the discussion would continue eventually, when she was ready.

It took longer than I thought, though. The rest of the day she said very little. Even at night, after the kids were asleep, she didn't bring it up. We just watched TV silently and I eventually fell asleep.

A MORNING TO REMEMBER

Early the next morning, I awoke to find Emily leaning over me, gently shaking my arm. A quick glance at the nightstand told me it was just after 6:00 am. Emily had a look on her face that I couldn't place, the result of some combination of emotions I'd never seen from her. As I'd soon learn, it was that same combination of guilt and arousal that had kept me up the night before. "Jake," she said in a quavering voice, "I watched the video. Just now. The whole thing. I was just so...so...curious. I had to see it. I barely slept. Does that make me a bad person?"

"Of course not, Em," I answered firmly, reaching up to touch her face, to reassure her. "At least, no worse than me." I smiled wryly. With that she leaned in and kissed me. And as soon as our lips touched, it was like a fire had been set. Our pent up arousal surged to the surface and within seconds we were aggressively kissing and frantically pulling off each other's clothes. We kissed and groped at each other with an intensity that hadn't existed since the first weeks of our relationship, more than a decade ago.

In no more than 30 seconds, we were both entirely naked, and Emily was lowering herself onto my throbbing hard cock, her hands planted firmly on my chest, her curly brown hair dangling haphazardly across her big, beautiful breasts. I slid into her frictionlessly, the way I only ever did after significant foreplay; she had clearly already been enormously aroused from watching the video. She began grinding her hips into me as I leaned forward and took her breasts into my mouth, one by one. Her pace quickened and she began vocalizing her pleasure in a way she hadn't in years, genuinely moaning and sighing. After a few minutes, it was clear she was nearing orgasm.

It was then that things really got interesting. Despite being on the brink of climax, she suddenly stopped moving and lifted herself off of me, letting my cock slide out of her. Then she rolled all the way over until she was on all fours and scooted forward until her hands rested on the headboard, her ass sticking up in the air. She looked over her shoulder at me with a devilish grin. There was no question what she was doing. She was doing exactly what Maya had done; she was reenacting the scene she had just witnessed, reenacting the very part of that scene that had pushed me over the edge when I'd first watched the video. I couldn't believe that this was really happening, that this was the same woman who had so little interest in sex of late. I was so shocked that I didn't immediately move from my spot on the bed.

"Are you gonna get over here and fuck me or what?" Those were the words that came out of Emily's mouth but I could scarcely believe that she really said them. I didn't need to be asked twice, though. Within a few seconds, I had maneuvered behind her, grabbed her firmly by the hips, and buried my cock deep inside her. She gasped and then resumed her moaning, grasping the headboard tightly and pushing her ass back toward me. In all of our years together, in all of the thousands of times we'd had sex, she'd never come in that position, at least without the help of a finger or a vibrator.

But this was different. In less than a minute, she was making the sounds that always preceded her orgasms, a sort of breathless, escalating moan. And sure enough, a few moments later, she gasped "I'm gonna come, Jake...oh god...oh god...I'm coming...." And with that she exhaled deeply and I felt her legs quivering. Seeing her come pushed me over the edge as well. I let go and felt myself ejaculate deep inside her, felt the orgasm wash over me. And then we both collapsed on the bed, utterly spent.

JUST ONE MORE TIME?

Almost as soon as we'd finished, we both fell back asleep. We were awoken by the sounds of the kids stirring around 8:00. We didn't have time to talk, to discuss what had happened. It wasn't until several hours later that we found ourselves alone again. Seeing the opportunity, Emily grabbed my hand and looked up at me with troubled eyes. "Jake, I've never felt so confused," she said in a low voice, so as not to be overheard by the kids who were playing in the other room. "I feel like a terrible person for having watched that video. But I was just so curious. I just kept thinking: 'I have no idea what other people do' and 'what if I've been doing it all wrong all these years?' Just crazy thoughts. I was driving myself crazy. I couldn't sleep. I was obsessing. And then I started thinking that you'd already seen it and if I didn't see it too, then you'd know something that I didn't and that you'd be thinking about it when we have sex and...and...I just had to see it."

"It's okay, Em," I said as I reached out and pulled her into a hug. "You don't have to justify yourself to me. I get it. I would have felt the same way."

"It doesn't make it okay, though, Jake. We violated their privacy in a major way." She paused and sighed. "But god, Jake, once I started watching it, I just...I can't even begin to describe it. I've never seen anything like that. I've never been more transfixed by anything. It was just so...so...so powerfully erotic. It was exciting, Jake. I was excited. And the sex afterwards...it was so fucking good. Oh jesus, this is so bad, Jake."

"Em, it's not as bad as all that. We didn't intentionally record them. It was an accident. And it would have taken some superhuman willpower not to watch the video once we knew what was on there. And it's not like we're keeping it. By tomorrow, it'll be gone forever, with no harm done to anyone. They'll never know. No one else will ever see it."

"So is it bad that all I've been thinking about all morning is how much I want to watch it again before it disappears?"

I smiled mischievously at her. "It's probably a little bad, but if it makes you feel any better, I've been thinking the exact same thing. And I don't see what additional harm it would do. We've already seen it." I paused for a moment and then plowed ahead, "but if you're going to watch it again, you have to watch it with me this time."

Emily smiled back at me guiltily. "Okay, it's a date. Movie night. Tonight." She reached down and briefly grabbed my cock through my shorts before turning around and walking away.

MOVIE NIGHT

The rest of the day couldn't pass fast enough. Finally, just after eight o'clock, I tucked our kids in, closed their doors, and went to go find Emily. I couldn't find her at first. She wasn't in our bedroom, our bathroom, the kitchen or family room. I wondered if she'd left to do an errand without telling me. But then I thought of one place I hadn't checked.

I headed downstairs to the basement, to our guest bedroom, to the scene of the crime. And there she was, lying on the same bed that Maya and Ian had fucked on less than 48 hours earlier. She was wearing some bright blue lingerie that I hadn't seen in years, since before our kids were born. She was stunning.

"Hurry up and get down here, Jake," she hollered up at me. "We've got to watch this before it disappears forever. Do you know how to get it on the TV?"

I pulled out my phone and played around with it and the TV remote a bit. Eventually I remembered how to mirror my phone onto the TV screen. When the image of Maya and Ian finally appeared on that 60" display, it was like seeing something entirely new. It was a totally different experience than watching it on the phone. At first, Emily and I just watched the screen silently together, transfixed by the sight of Maya and Ian quietly kissing and beginning to disrobe each other. It was like watching a scene through a window. Pure voyeurism. I was almost instantly hard, and I could see that Emily's hand was already resting between her legs.

By the time that Ian first entered Maya, I was standing and Emily was pulling off my pajama pants. A moment later, she was on her knees and had my cock in her mouth. As she moved back and forth with her mouth, she kept her eyes focused on the screen, clearly not wanting to miss a second of it. I too found it hard to look away from the screen, even as my lingerie clad wife was busy sucking my cock.

After a couple of minutes, she stood up, kissed me briefly, and then crawled onto the bed. She was still facing the TV, but was now on all fours, just across from the dresser. It was only then, when I glanced at the clock on the dresser, that it occurred to me. "You know we're creating a video of ourselves now, right?" I asked stupidly.

"Of course, smart guy," she said, rolling her eyes. "Why do you think we're down here? And why do you think I'm on my knees right here, directly in front of the camera, waiting for you to fuck me?"

Taking that to be a rhetorical question, I didn't bother answering. I just climbed onto the bed, got right behind her, and gently pressed my cock forward until it slipped inside of her. Embracing the performance aspect of the situation, we both hammed it up a bit for the camera, making much more noise than we otherwise would have. But we didn't have to act too much because the whole situation was overwhelmingly arousing. As Maya and Ian picked up their pace, so did we, our eyes still glued to the screen.

When Maya crawled on top of Ian and began riding his cock, Emily did the same, but only after we'd rotated 90 degrees so we could both see the TV. Emily was facing the nanny cam, showing off her now bare chest. As Maya neared orgasm, so did Emily, rising and falling with a sense of urgency, as my hands cupped her breasts. Finally, she came with a near scream. Once I was certain she was done, I sat up, flipped her over onto her back and began pounding into her furiously, her legs high in the air. Looking to end our little film in style, I pulled out of Emily just as I was coming. Not missing a beat, she leaned forward and grabbed my cock with her hand, tugging it. A second later, a stream of cum shot out, leaving her belly and chest spotted with white liquid.

I rolled over onto my back, next to her, and we both just lay there silently for several minutes, collecting our breath. Emily finally broke the silence, "Jake, you have 48 hours to figure out how to save that video we just made. I want to keep it forever."

THE NEW NORMAL

I eventually figured it out, and the next night we had sex while watching ourselves on the TV screen, which felt, in a way, even stranger than watching Maya and Ian. But it was still an enormous turn on and before long we had cycled through a number of positions and each climaxed loudly.

Ian and Maya returned the next day. That night, and for several nights thereafter, I could feel a strange sort of anticipation building as it neared bedtime. All I could think about was whether Maya and Ian were going to have sex again. The four of us would sit around watching TV after putting the kids to bed, and I found it nearly impossible to concentrate on what we were watching. I kept glancing over at Maya and picturing her naked, on all fours, getting fucked from behind.

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers
12