The Nanny Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I couldn't help but notice that Emily, who usually went to sleep before any of the rest of us, made a point of waiting out Maya and Ian. While she didn't say anything to me, I had a feeling she was doing exactly what I was doing, waiting until they went to bed and then checking the nanny cam, hoping to catch their next love-making session live. But for the first few nights that they were back, nothing happened.

Then, on the fourth night, as I was brushing my teeth with the nanny cam app open on my phone, I heard Maya say "you want some of this, tonight?" There was something about the way she said it, a sort of playfulness in her voice, that made me instantly know that the question was sexual in nature. Sure enough, when I glanced down at my phone, I was momentarily stunned. Maya was standing directly in front of the camera, her back to it, obscuring the view of Ian, who was lying on the bed. She was wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. Her perfect, tight little ass was right there in front of the camera. After giving Ian a moment to take in the view, Maya moved forward, crawling onto the bed. They began kissing.

Just then I heard a knock on the bathroom door. It was Emily. "Jake, get your ass out here and turn on the TV."

When I entered the bedroom, Emily was sitting on the bed, her eyes glued to her phone. Like Maya (and clearly because of Maya), she was naked from the waist down, wearing nothing but a tank top. I quickly turned on the TV and fiddled with my phone until the live feed was mirrored onto the large screen. Emily put down her phone and stared at the screen, mesmerized, her fingers already gravitating down between her legs.

On the screen, Maya was leaning over Ian, her long dark hair draped over his hips, obscuring our view of the blowjob she was clearly giving him. Ian had one hand resting on the top of her head. A few seconds later, and without either of us saying a word, I was on my back, my underwear off, and Emily was sucking my cock, her head tilted just enough to keep an eye on the screen.

Over the next 15 minutes, and again without ever verbally communicating with one another, we mimicked everything that Maya and Ian did, eventually culminating in Emily having a loud orgasm while riding on top of me. After we'd both come, she rolled off of me and we both silently watched the screen as Maya and Ian wrapped up their lovemaking session in similar fashion a few minutes later.

CAUGHT

Over the next two months, a similar scene played out at least once or twice a week, as Emily and I made love whenever we noticed Maya and Ian doing so. We had long since overcome our guilt and were both openly fretting about what we would do when Maya and Ian finally moved back to their own place. The voyeurism had become so routine, become such a critical part of our sex life, that the thought of going without it was almost unbearable.

But eventually that day arrived. Maya and Ian were set to move out on Saturday. The night before, Emily's parents had agreed to have all of the kids, including Sophia, spend the night at their house, so we could have a farewell celebration with Maya and Ian and help them move out the next morning. Over the course of the evening, we all had a fair amount to drink, more than we usually did, and by the time we decided to head up to bed, we were all pretty tipsy. Maya, who was an outgoing, touchy feely type of person under normal circumstances, was particularly so that night. She must have hugged me at least half a dozen times in just the period after dinner. After telling several stories in her typical, highly demonstrative way, she eventually settled down on the couch and curled up against Ian. As we began watching an episode of The Good Place, I kept glancing over at them. Maya kept leaning in and kissing Ian on the neck. And one of her hands was buried under the blanket they were sharing. A few times I saw movement under the blanket and was sure she was at least rubbing his cock.

When the show ended, I elbowed Emily and yawned. She took the hint and we both got up, said goodnight and headed upstairs, hopeful that we'd get one last show on the nanny cam. As soon as we were in the bedroom, I turned on the TV and began fiddling with my phone. No luck. The nanny cam app indicated that the basement camera wasn't yet active. So I switched to the family room camera, expecting to see Maya and Ian still sitting on the couch watching TV. But I was in for a surprise.

Maya and Ian were still on the couch, but neither of them was watching the TV. Maya was straddling Ian, her back to the camera. The blanket was covering her waist, but there was no question they were fucking. She had her arms around Ian's neck and they were kissing passionately, as her hips rose up and down. Emily gasped when she realized what she was seeing. There was something so brazen about it. They were right below us, right in the middle of the family room, right where we had been sitting less than five minutes earlier. They could have so easily been caught. What if Emily had forgotten her phone? Or if I had decided I wanted a snack from the fridge?

At first we just watched, silently, in much the same way we had the first time we'd seen them. We watched as Ian gently lifted off Maya's t-shirt, tossing it aside, and began kissing her breasts. All of this was happening right out in the open, right below us. They hadn't even bothered to dim the lights.

Eventually we remembered each other and a few moments later we were kissing and rapidly removing our own clothes. We were both so powerfully turned on that we were practically attacking each other. It was intense, aggressive, and loud, at least by our standards. And for once we were completely focused on each other, not on the screen. Within 30 seconds of us first making eye contact, I was on top of Emily, thrusting wildly, her legs wrapped around me. The bed creaked loudly with each thrust and before too long Emily was moaning. And then she screamed.

For a moment, I thought she had come. But then she pushed hard against my chest, knocking me backward. Startled, I followed her eyes to the right, trying to figure out what had spooked her. The door to our bedroom was halfway open and standing in the door frame, with a blanket draped over them, were Maya and Ian. My eyes immediately glanced over at the TV, which was still on, still showing the now empty family room couch. Not only were we caught in the act of fucking, but it was plain as day that we had been watching them have sex on the TV, that we'd been spying on them.

But somehow they didn't look mad. There was nothing accusatory or confrontational in their expressions. To the contrary, they were both grinning. I didn't know what I was feeling. I was part mortified, part confused, and still powerfully aroused. Just seconds earlier, I had been furiously fucking my wife and on the verge of climaxing.

There was an interminable silence, as if they wanted us to squirm a little, or maybe to say something first. It probably only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. I had no idea what to say and, judging by her silence, Emily didn't either. Finally, and mercifully, Maya broke the silence. "You guys have been really bad," she said in a playful sort of tone, the grin still on her face. "If you wanted to watch, you could have just asked."

Then she paused, her eyes focused on me and my exposed erection, not Emily. I still had no idea what to say and no idea what they expected to happen next. I was just frozen by her gaze, paralyzed, utterly flummoxed. Emily looked like she was about to say something but was struggling to come up with words.

Then Maya did something I'll never forget as long as I live. Without breaking eye contact with me, she slowly, very deliberately, reached up and pulled off the blanket that was draped over her and Ian. It fell to the floor with a soft thud. Maya now stood in the doorway entirely naked, her incredible, slender body just seven feet from me. I couldn't believe what was happening, what I was seeing. This kind of thing didn't happen in real life.

Ian was now naked too, his thick cock still mostly erect. Without breaking eye contact with me, Maya turned toward Ian, dropped to a crouching position with her knees spread wide, and slowly took Ian's cock into her mouth. With one hand, she cupped his balls and the base of his cock, which had already become rigid; with the other she reached down between her legs and began to touch herself. It was an astounding sight.

I was mesmerized by what I was witnessing, in such a state of stunned disbelief that I jerked back momentarily when Emily's hands touched my hips, shaking me out of my trance. She was pulling me forward, toward her, wanting me to re-enter her. Once I realized what she wanted, I immediately obliged, making eye contact with her for the first time since Maya and Ian had entered the room. The look in her eyes as my cock slid back inside her was something I'd never seen before. It was a fierce and urgent sort of lust, something primal. Within seconds, I was back to thrusting wildly, and Emily's legs were wrapped so tightly around me that I thought she might break a rib. Before long, both of our heads had turned back to the right, eager to take in the show that Maya and Ian were putting on just a few feet away.

Maya was sucking Ian's cock with such bravado, such confidence, like she was used to performing for others. It was a wonder to behold. Emily was soon moaning again, even louder than before. Before long, no more than a minute or two, Ian closed his eyes and looked to the ceiling, letting out a loud groan. At that moment, Maya pulled back and stood up just a little, aligning Ian's cock with her chest while continuing to stroke him. A second later, cum erupted from the end of Ian's cock, landing squarely on Maya's small breasts.

This sight was apparently too much stimulation for Emily, for no more than a few seconds later she let out a high pitched moan and began convulsing in a way I'd only ever seen a few times in all the years we'd been sleeping together. Not wanting to interfere with what was clearly an unusually powerful orgasm, I stopped thrusting and sat back on my knees, my cock still inside her, unmoving.

I looked over at Maya, who was again staring right at me, a wicked grin on her face and cum still dripping down her chest and onto her stomach. For a while, the room was silent, almost uncomfortably so, as we all tried to catch our breath and wondered what was going to happen next. It was Maya who made the first move.

Slowly, deliberately, she stood up, grabbing the blanket off the ground as she did so. For a second, I thought she was going to cover herself with it again, but instead she raised it up to chest level and used it to wipe the cum off her chest. She leaned forward and kissed Ian on the lips. Then she tossed the blanket aside and turned toward us. Slowly she moved forward, placing one knee on the bed and then the other. On all fours, she crawled toward us, very slowly until her face was less than a foot from mine. I saw her look down at Emily and make eye contact. It was as if she was giving Emily a chance to say no, to put a stop to whatever was going to happen next. But nothing about Emily's look conveyed that sort of concern; all I saw in her eyes was curiosity.

That was apparently all the green light Maya needed because the next thing I knew, she had placed a hand on my chest and was pushing me gently backward. My cock slipped out of Emily as I allowed Maya to push me all the way onto my back. I glanced at Ian, who by this time had moved to sit at the edge of the bed. He did not look angry and was clearly making no move to stop Maya. As soon as I was on my back, Maya lifted her leg and climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe Emily was making no move to stop it. And as I was thinking those things, Maya reached for my cock and sat back, carefully guiding it inside her. It was the first time in 15 years that I'd been inside of anyone but Emily and I'd forgotten how different women can feel. To this day, I can't really describe the difference; it just felt different, foreign, intoxicating.

Maya stayed upright at first, slowly grinding her hips as her hands rested on my chest. After she'd established a slow rhythm, she eventually leaned forward and began kissing me. I felt some movement on the bed and, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ian turning Emily toward him and pulling her toward the edge of the bed. I watched as he spread her legs and moved down onto his knees on the floor. As he moved his head between her legs, I saw no inkling of protest on her part. A momentary pang of jealousy shot through me, met by an equally strong jolt of arousal. Maya was riding my cock while Ian was going down on my wife. It was all so surreal.

We continued like that for at least five minutes, Maya steadily increasing her pace and Emily's moaning and vocalizations returning. Then Ian sat back and I could see that he had already fully recovered. With his large hands, he gently pulled Emily's legs forward. Immediately understanding his intent, Emily deftly slid off the bed and onto her knees. She quickly spun around, leaning forward onto the bed with Ian directly behind her. We made eye contact. The look of overwhelming lust that I had seen in her eyes earlier had returned with a vengeance. As we looked at each other, Ian entered her from behind and her eyes got, at least for a moment, as wide as I'd ever seen them.

At this point, Maya was sitting upright again, taking in the scene. She continued to lift her hips up and down with an increasing sense of urgency. After a few more minutes, she suddenly leaned forward and whispered in my ear "come inside me." She was clearly on the edge of climaxing and was giving me the go ahead to join her. I gladly took the invitation. We came at virtually the same time, with Maya yelling "fuck yes" as she finally got there.

After we came, we lay there motionless, still connected, and watched Ian and Emily. Emily was the first to come, moaning and convulsing again as Ian continued to slam into her from behind. Shortly thereafter, Ian pulled out, probably not sure whether it was okay to come inside her. Emily reached behind her and manage to grasp his cock. Moments later she was rewarded with a blast of cum that landed on the small of her back.

......

As was inevitable, the whole encounter ultimately ended somewhat awkwardly, as we cleaned up and went to our separate rooms, all without saying much of anything to each other. The next day, we helped them move out. That was three months ago. Thankfully, our friendship seems to have survived, and Maya and Ian recently accepted an invitation to go on a weekend trip with us over the summer. I have no idea how that will turn out, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it at least five times a day. Time will tell.


12