All Comments on 'The Nanny Ch. 05'

by mermaid_girl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice!

I loved these two characters. Great story, sex was hot! I can't wait to read what your next story will be like!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

Even wilder than Brian?! Alright mermaid_girl, bring it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
.

great story

AMY_MonacoAMY_Monacoabout 16 years ago
!

Finally! I've enjoyed this story very much. Thanks so much for posting and looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great one!

I totally loved this one. I do wonder, though, that she would give up college so easily. I mean, I would do everything to get a guy like him - once I have my degree. A girl needs to have some principles.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No

Sorry but no.. he forced her into a relation which is never good.. He seems rather sick to me.. 25 for the writing and nothing for your idea of a relation / marriage/love? Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!

Please continue! I would love to find out what happens next between these two. Brian is surpisingly hot with his intense need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
For fucks sake!

Swear to god, if I see another comment in this section belittling excellent authors because the subject matter is non-con/reluctance, I will no longer resist the urge to burninate! Go read romance and steer clear!

Now that that's out of the way, well done indeed. I like Brian's complexity and borderline desperation. Where'd the gun come from? Keep up the great work!

-L.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it!

Amazing work,

i agree with LadyLeVeaux, why bother reading something from this category if you dont even like it- some of us do!

Mermaid_girl- awesome work, hope u finish jungle man and gentle cowboy soon

all the best,

Jc

cornballcornballalmost 14 years ago
wow

omg even wilder than brian lol hurry up and get busy writing great effort and very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ummm.....

Does she have Stockholm syndrome??? Because, well, she never really had any feelings except fear and maybe casual friendship for him before the week that he held her captive with no real comminication with anyone from the outside world. Not to mention the fact that she is giving up her whole life just to be with him and raise his kid. Now, she does seem kind of submissive, but I think (in the beginning especially) that she has a backbone, and is definitely not submissive enough to want to give up her entire life to just be some psychopath's stay at home baby mama. And, I honestly dont think that she would really want to do that either.

Well other than that. I think its a good story, but the plot and the characters need to be re-worked a little. Like, if she wasnt so young, and already had some life experience. Or, if he wasnt super over-bearing and NOT have hit her in the first chapter. I'm fine with spankngs, but a man slapping someone he "loves" just to "punish" her is barbaric. I dont want to be a hater, and I think you are a truly talented writer, but this story rubbed me the wrong way a lot of times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Skipped ahead to the last chapter after reading the first, because that shit was just plain twisted, taking away someone's entire life and three years of hard work in college, claiming to have been in love with them since they were 16 and wanting to breed children on a child, and wanted to see what the point of having so many chapters was.

Did this bitch seriously fall in love with a closet pedophile who hates his own daughter and considers her a mistake? What the fuck. That's not Stockholme, that's a cunt in denial. Not that he's any better... I enjoy the non-cons, but treating kids like that is fucked up. Rating both chapters down, but I'll cut you some slack on the rest because I haven't read them.

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

I’ve always loved this story wished it was longer if could say anything would say that she should of made him work harder for forgiveness he drew blood on her when he hit her and a week goes by and she’s in love do love the story just seemed to fast for way he acted

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brian has issues, to put it mildly

This is my favorite category, but the stories where the guys is a crazed rapist who wants to own a woman, like a piece of property, and she falls in love with him drives me crazy. Perhaps it’s the whole #metoo movement, but unless a woman has Stockholm syndrome or something no woman in her right mind would fall for a guy who holds her captive, rapes her and tells her her only purpose in life is to be a sex doll for him and breed his children. It snacks a lot of the whole incel mindset, which is downright scary. Still, well written overall, despite my lack of enthusiasm for the way the story played out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m a fan

I think what many people are having a hard time getting passed is that she went from not knowing him to being in complete love under dominance. They can’t wrap their head around the thought that a woman could actually find out secrets about herself that make this possible. To start with, she never knew him bc he didn’t open up to her. Do you think she would’ve felt this type of passion for some frat boy? This was a man that kept her at a distance bc he desired her so strongly. She would’ve never had this type of romance and passion from a guy she met playing beer pong. The entire story is her not wanting to accept that she enjoys being submissive along with getting to know him for who he really is and how he feels about her. I thoroughly enjoyed this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a psycho!

Non con is my favorite category, but there’s a way to do it that I find hot, and these stories of psychotic guys who obsess over and hold hostage women to be sex toys/breeders and the girl falls in love with them, seems patently unrealistic and not hot, but that’s just my opinion. I’m sure some find this super hot. I do think you are a good writer though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous